Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E11: Warrior Fashion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 10/26/2017 at 10:18 PM, pheebs said:

Good god, Brandon - that shizz is straight up "Assasin's Creed" bleached-out cosplay. So very over it.

Kenya's dress was so prettily tailored, and the color was gorgeous. Her styling read a little too matchy-matchy for me, though.

Margarita's dress so much better without the gold. I wish she would have just went with that.

I loved loved loved Ayana's top ( I had one a lot like that in the 80's ) and trousers, but the overskirt/pinafore/ partial bib overalls, not so much.

Kentaro? Aesthitician's smock and her hairnet fell off. Suddenly, I want a facial.

Spot-on descriptions!

• Love 1

Wasn't super inspired by the designs this week, but I do love Christina's face (and cute husky voice). I like Meisha's stage presence and her walk, and missed Marsha. Not surprised by the Margarita save. I was pro-Brandon from the start, and still enjoy him and Kentaro, but Ayana is bringing something fresh now that she's branched out a bit. Wouldn't mind a W for any of those 3.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Eulipian 5k said:

Then every designer sends a Black Chador with a gold peplum and straps hanging. "Is it Brandon's? No it's black like Kentaro's,... No it has a peplum,...,it is modest,... but the straps..., and the gold..." ProjRun on the Orient Express.

Genius.

• Love 4

I agree that Brandon's fabric choices usually do not read as luxurious, which is Nina's main demand. They often look like woven cottons, cotton sateens.

He does make them look crisp most of the time.

(Who provided the irons and steamers, again?)

I think Kentaro is exhausted and it's affecting his creativity.  

I liked Ayana's look but thought she overdid it with the ruffled part of the blouse. But the bottom half was so cool. At first I thought that black and white fabric was a misstep, but she made it look very modern. 

• Love 4
On 10/26/2017 at 8:46 PM, Angeleyes said:

Brandon’s crop tops keep getting shorter each week. Pretty soon it will just be a dickie with straps and poopy pants (now with matching Bo Peep bonnet) going down the runway. 

On 10/26/2017 at 8:54 PM, mwell345 said:

Brandon could cut a some holes in a trash bag, add some straps and they would gush about it.  

Thing is, if he did either of those things, it would probably still end up looking good! 

On 10/26/2017 at 9:04 PM, TVFAN said:

Brandon doesn't even need to sew anything.  His outfits are all the same.  He should just recycle.  That having been said, I think he has the skills.  The problem is that the judges never push him to anything different.

I thought Ayanas look was great, but I would give this win to Kenya.  Hate the royal blue, but to me, her design symbolized that you can be completely feminine and still be a warrior.  Brandon's comment about making the warrior androgynous bugged me.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:22 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Brandon has not once designed an outfit for a woman.  

This reminds me of when Jaden Smith was chosen to model women's clothing.  Everyone knows no one can look better in women's clothes than a skinny boy.

The androgyny in his looks is one of the reasons I love him so. In the season where we're talking about all different types of sexy, it would be a shame to forget about those of us who are not comfortable in "feminine" stereotypes exactly but still like to look "cute." 

That said, I get the critique that the breast cancer challenge ought to maybe have another level of sensitivity. I'm talking about my adoration of Brandon's designs in a vacuum. 

I also agree that the judges should push him more. I'm dying to see what he does when he takes a major risk.

12 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Actually, I think the market for Brandon's clothing is very limited. Women over size 4 or 6 do not look good in crop tops and super baggy pants. That look only works on the very skinny. Also, Brandon's clothes would work for teens and women in there 20's, but I can't imagine women much older walking around with stings and buckles flying around. 

This Brandon fan is 42 and a curvy/muscular size 10. His clothes look like what I would wear normally if it were put together by someone creative and cool.

I shall move my Brandon gushing to his thread now.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

FYI, her name is AYANA!  It is NOT Anya or Anaya! (Keep seeing it misspelled)

1 hour ago, meowmommy said:

Oh, and while we're fixing names, SEAN Kelly won his season, not Shawn, for all the folks upthread.

On behalf of those of us who misspelled Ayana's and Seans's name,  "Thank you, LAMB18 and MEOWMOMMY."  After we all correct the many other misspelled names and misspelled words, why don't we correct all the bad grammar, incorrect punctuation and horrible sentence structure?  On second thought, I'm not here to nitpick;  I'd rather discuss the show.

Edited by Miss Ruth
  • Love 8
On 10/26/2017 at 10:06 PM, Bebecat said:

I am not crazy about PR using diseases as inspiration. It would be one thing if they had to design for mastectomy survivors maybe. I guess the warrior thing kind of bugs me as lots of women do not survive breast cancer, but does not mean they were less strong.

Thank you very much for saying this. I get really pissed when I hear things like “Kick cancer’s ass” or “fight like a girl (against breast cancer)” for the reasons you say. Before he died, the political columnist Christopher Hitchens said he loathed being describe as “fighting cancer” - it was fighting him. Whether someone survives cancer depends on the type of cancer, the drugs and treatment available, and how advanced it is - not whether someone fought hard enough to survive.

As for the show, it’s a big unfair to bring up the fact that Kenya has never won a challenge, given that she has landed in the top so much and probably came in second for quite a few. (She was robbed of one for that badass pant suit.)

Other than crazy Morgan in season 1, I can’t think of a model who has gotten more attention on her personality than Liris, and she’s a bit full of herself.

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Other than crazy Morgan in season 1, I can’t think of a model who has gotten more attention on her personality than Liris, and she’s a bit full of herself.

As we used to say when I was growing up, "I think she has the bighead."

• Love 7

I liked Margarita’s concept of controlling the chaos, but the execution was so amateurish. I can only imagine how great it could have looked in the hands of someone more skilled and creative, like Christian. I still have no idea what her actual style is.

Brandon’s repetitive aesthetic reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Marge buys one Chanel suit and then keeps modifying it to look slightly different to trick her new country club friends into thinking it’s several different outfits. Also, I’ve been rewatching older seasons and just saw Heidi explicitly tell Ven (season 10) that if he sent one more origami rose (his signature) down the runway, that would be it for him. But now she can’t stop gushing about Brandon’s “new” and “different” looks each week? Ridiculous.

At this point I can only hate-watch the rest of this season. None of the designs are wowing me anymore and the judges are working my last nerve with their blatant hypocrisy. I’ll be angry if Brandon wins because I hate his aesthetic, and I’ll be angry if someone else wins because it will mean that I sat through a whole season of him receiving constant and ridiculously over the top praise, only for it to be a fake-out. The most absurd comment I remember was Nina calling the straps on his Shopkins look “so luxurious”. Bitch, please.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Bellalisa said:

Donate to Stand Up 2 Cancer or Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Komen is useless. Awareness has been achieved, now let's cure it! Early detection does not always mean you won't die from it. This is a myth as the majority of women who are Stage 4 were diagnosed at an early stage. Breast Cancer doesn't work the same way as other cancers, it doesn't progress chronologically. You can also be diagnosed late stage and survive. It totally depends on what type of cells you were blessed or cursed with. This is why we need research and not parades. For all of those who have lost love ones to any kind of cancer, I am truly sorry. This Komen and Pinktober shit makes my blood boil. Project Runway will come up with any stupid idea for a challenge. I wonder what bonehead staffer suggested, "hey it's October, let's tie in Breast Cancer!"

This is an old blog post (2010) but it gives you an idea of some of the stupid things company's do to make $$ off of breast cancer:

http://www.butdoctorihatepink.com/2010/10/breast-cancer-awareness-month-carnival.html

Komen has been so successful, that breast cancer charities suck a gigantic chunk out of cancer charity donations.  While that's nice and all, there are still cancers with extremely poor rates of survival, such as pancreatic, and ovarian is often caught late with grim survival statistics.  I personally no longer donate anything to any type of breast cancer charity, but understand those that do.

Having said all that, my BFF from babyhood was diagnosed with breast cancer about seven years ago.  She had two daughters, so it was very important she be tested for BRCA.  She could not afford it, and Komen covered the cost.  Because of this, she does any and all walks she can get to.

• Love 6

Brandon's outfit looked more like a big baby and less like a Warrior Woman. Don't understand his win. The zipper on the pink pants was ill-fitting. Looks like they're setting us up for a Brandon win with all the tongue baths they give him every week. I thought surely he'd be closer to the bottom, but I guess I don't get "real fashion."

Ayana's outfit was stunning and beautifully tailored. She is really talented. I'm glad Kenya finally got to dress Liris. She knows how to design for a plus size woman!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

Flipping through some stuff, I came across Fyodor Golan Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection which came out in September. Much of it looks like Brandon's work in a different color palette, straps and all. He really is plugged into what's happening now. 

810.jpg

Plugged in or copied? Errrr, I mean “inspired.”

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I wonder if Komen started out with good intentions.  I agree there was a lot of greed and "scammery."  I still say that "Pink Ribbon" campaign was the best marketing I've ever seen.  Pink everywhere...everything.  Even now, when Komen (hopefully) reaps no benefits, PINK marches on.   I'd bet the majority of people--especially women, have no idea their hard work and money went to lavish lifestyles.  The Tucson office had a little love-affair scandal several years ago.

OOPS !!!

12 hours ago, Bellalisa said:

Donate to Stand Up 2 Cancer or Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Komen is useless. Awareness has been achieved, now let's cure it! Early detection does not always mean you won't die from it. This is a myth as the majority of women who are Stage 4 were diagnosed at an early stage. Breast Cancer doesn't work the same way as other cancers, it doesn't progress chronologically. You can also be diagnosed late stage and survive. It totally depends on what type of cells you were blessed or cursed with. This is why we need research and not parades. For all of those who have lost love ones to any kind of cancer, I am truly sorry. This Komen and Pinktober shit makes my blood boil. Project Runway will come up with any stupid idea for a challenge. I wonder what bonehead staffer suggested, "hey it's October, let's tie in Breast Cancer!"

This is an old blog post (2010) but it gives you an idea of some of the stupid things company's do to make $$ off of breast cancer:

http://www.butdoctorihatepink.com/2010/10/breast-cancer-awareness-month-carnival.html

Just wanted to add that Pink Ribbons, Inc. is a really good documentary that covers among other things: how many businesses use Breast Cancer Awareness month to make money by selling pink items, the ridiculously minuscule amount of money that Komen actualy spends on any sort of breast cancer ANYTHING, the warrior idea that is now applied to cancer patients (particularly breast cancer patients), the type of research being done to discover what actually causes breast cancer, and the different types of breast cancer. It's on Netflix and I encourage everyone to watch it, even if they are lucky enough not to know anyone who has ever had any kind of cancer.

7 hours ago, slothgirl said:

I kept trying to think for myself: "What would someone who is truly empowered look like? How would she dress". NOT "how would someone dress is they wanted to APPEAR powerful.. how would they dress if they WERE empowered. And the one thing I thought was that she probably wouldn't be focused on being "hip", wouldn't have overdone make-up, or have over processed hair (unless it was a Helen Mirren "I want purple hair and I don't care what anyone thinks!" thing). They would keep it simple because all this stuff would be SO much less important than other aspects of life. An example of an empowered woman that came to mind was Audrey Hepburn. One of the things I've done as I've felt more empowered in aging is that I no longer color or straighten my hair. My natural gray curls are part of me becoming more empowered. (I'm not completely powerful though, because I still worry about what I wear) So the whole assignment was whack because it required an editorial fashion forward slant and an empowered woman doesn't give a crap what other people say about her clothes, hair or makeup.

I'm not as old as Helen Mirren but two years ago, I finally decided fuck it, I'm getting my hair done in galaxy colors because I don't care what anyone thinks about my hair. The upkeep is not as easy as before I started coloring my hair, but I still love it so it's been worth it. Luckily I work on a college campus so I didn't have to worry about getting fired for my hair color.

But I agree that an empowered woman wears whatever she wants, while this challenge seemed to be more "what what a woman wear if she wanted to appear powerful?" which is not the same thing. I know there are things in my wardrobe that make me feel more confident, so I get that you can design something to give the wearer that feeling (and it was really obvious that Liris felt very confident, powerful, and kickass in Kenya's blue dress). But that was my issue with most of what we saw on the runway. Sure, a truly empowered woman could wear anything and feel powerful no matter what. But Brandon's Kentaro's, and Margarita's didn't look say empowered, powerful, or warrior to me. Ayana's did in the sense that if you wear that shirt, you have to work it. That was not a shirt for a shrinking violet.

• Love 5

Kentaro has always been my favorite, with Brandon a close second, but I love Kentaro even more now based on how calm he remains when the judges treat him like crap. I'm sure while they accuse him of copying someone elses look he's mentally bitch slapping them in the heads, but he doesn't sink to their level. He just thanks them for their imput, bows, and leaves. If only I could have a little of that ability.

• Love 19

If Kentaro stopped advising Brandon on fabric colors, and everything from necklines to hemlines, he might be able to come up with something better. Brandon asked Kentaro if he was upset that their tops/hoodies were so similar, and Kentaro said, "No" To top it all off, the judges all but accused Kentaro of copying Brandon, and Brandon let them do it. Kentaro needs to get a backbone to go along with that delightful personality of his.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

... I think Tim largely uses his save in a fairly sincere manner.  This long podcast includes a ton of stuff indicating how much he disdains the judges for their superficial critiques, and how much he loves clothes/arts with historical referents (like Tim/M talking of the bodice with respect to QE 1.)

https://podfanatic.com/podcast/really-famous/episode/1-tim-gunn-interview

WOW ! That's even a better one than the newspaper article I read 1 or 2 years ago <2

• Love 3
On 10/27/2017 at 5:36 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The twins copy an outfit exactly and the judges dismiss it as designers being inspired by others.

Kentaro drape a belt around his model's neck and the judges accuse him of copying Brandon.

The twins never dared to copy outfits in the same challenge.

Standing side-by-side, the similarities between Brandon's and Kentaro's were glaringly obvious. Since Brandon's had all had the elements that he's been using the entire season, I can fully see why they pointed the fingers at Kentaro.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Snappy said:

Kentaro has always been my favorite, with Brandon a close second, but I love Kentaro even more now based on how calm he remains when the judges treat him like crap. I'm sure while they accuse him of copying someone elses look he's mentally bitch slapping them in the heads, but he doesn't sink to their level. He just thanks them for their imput, bows, and leaves. If only I could have a little of that ability.

This, THIS, a thousand times, this, Snappy!   I love my little Kentaro and hope I'll be able to follow his kind and thoughtful life.  I want him to win it all, of course.  I hope, at least, that Production's plan isn't for him to be Mr. Fourth Place.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Miss Ruth said:

Kentaro needs to get a backbone to go along with that delightful personality of his.

My Kentaro's little backbone is very strong...and flexible.  It's simply a backbone of a different culture.

• Love 13

Thanks @Midnight Cheese for posting this podcast. 

I love Tim.  Some things fell into place, for me, after listening.  Tim does NOT like the judges.  His defending Margarita had more behind it than him just favoring her.  He had an attitude about it and it ties into Ashley's dumpster fire.  My guess is he sees the judges obvious bias toward Brandon and to a lesser degree Kentraro, to the exclusion of even looking at anyone else.   Same thing with Ashley, they decided she would win that was that.  

I like Brandon and his clothes so it is fine with me if he wins!  His clothes, like them or not, make a good runway show and are current (many designers do the straps).  I adore Kentaro the man but his clothes are inconsistent and too much black.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Back in the day, Tim suggested the judges were on crack when they awarded the win to Gretchen.  Pretty much no one disagreed.

Yes, I just read an article on that.  It refreshed my memory.  It was Nina who insisted both Heidi and Tim wanted Mondo to win and they argued their point with Nina.   Seems like she has the last word.   After that conversation Heidi said, am I still on crack?  He said no, you passed the pipe to Nina.  

• Love 1

Tim is brutal!  I love this.  He cannot stand Zak.  Issac is worse.  

Trashed Nina, too.  I know it is a bother to listen to a podcast and I almost didn't.  This is must!  Tim thinks Heidi's taste is horrible (duh) and it does not sound like he likes her much at all.  

He misses Michael Kors.  I do too. 

There is a lot of tension on the set and put Harvey's scandal on top of that, this series is doomed.  I am not sure it will make it another season.  This could be the end.  

• Love 2

I adore Tim but instead of trashing his co-workers maybe he should just leave the show. Fashion will always be subjective and just because someone doesn't like the same things you do, it doesn't mean they are wrong. Nina always picks young and editorial.

I actually like Heidi and think she responds to a lot of different things despite her own preferences. I can't always read Zac and miss Michael Kors. Tim likes sophisticated looks that are more lady-like. No one is really right or wrong in my opinion.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I adore Tim but instead of trashing his co-workers maybe he should just leave the show. Fashion will always be subjective and just because someone doesn't like the same things you do, it doesn't mean they are wrong. Nina always picks young and editorial.

I actually like Heidi and think she responds to a lot of different things despite her own preferences. I can't always read Zac and miss Michael Kors. Tim likes sophisticated looks that are more lady-like. No one is really right or wrong in my opinion.

I don't think he trashed his co workers.  He answered questions honestly and openly admitted not liking their behavior.  If you don't like someone you don't and no reason to lie about that. Well maybe he did trash them a tad.  LOL!  I have always liked Tim but I have more respect for him after listing to this podcast.  

Re bold.  Nina insisted on Gretchen and Ashley!   :>) 

Yes fashion is subjective but what I got from Tim was not about his personal taste, it was more about choosing a winner for reasons other than the best design.   Again, I say Ashley and Gretchen!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Makes me wonder (I haven't tried to research it) whether the Tim Gunn Save was created because Tim was ready to leave the show.  "Hey, wait, Tim.  We'll give you absolute power to override one of the eliminations, so if you think the judges have really decided badly, you can fix it."

• Love 3

Don't the producers also have a say?  I remember reading at the very end of the credits in the past (where few would take notice) that it said something along the lines of eliminations being the producers' decision too.  I don't know if it still says that anymore but I remember that in the past.

• Love 3

Not to get the thread too off into other seasons, but can someone point me to a source about why Gretchen won if it wasn't because they liked her designs? I assume Ashley is because they wanted the positive press created by having a plus-size collection?

I think it's somewhat legit to want something really different in the finale, which probably gives Ayana an advantage this season with her modest fashion. But she is also a very good designer and I feel will deserve whatever she gets.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Thanks @Midnight Cheese for posting this podcast. 

I love Tim.  Some things fell into place, for me, after listening.  Tim does NOT like the judges.  His defending Margarita had more behind it than him just favoring her.  He had an attitude about it and it ties into Ashley's dumpster fire.  My guess is he sees the judges obvious bias toward Brandon and to a lesser degree Kentraro, to the exclusion of even looking at anyone else.   Same thing with Ashley, they decided she would win that was that.  

I like Brandon and his clothes so it is fine with me if he wins!  His clothes, like them or not, make a good runway show and are current (many designers do the straps).  I adore Kentaro the man but his clothes are inconsistent and too much black.  

Tim did say earlier this season that when Brandon and Kentaro were working together they were the 'dream team' to the annoyance of others.  I don't know if he was just referring to the judges liking of them or not.  I do think the critiques we and Tim Gunn heard this week indicated that Kentaro was going home and then for some reason he wasn't placed last

1 minute ago, amazingracefan said:

Tim did say earlier this season that when Brandon and Kentaro were working together they were the 'dream team' to the annoyance of others.  I don't know if he was just referring to the judges liking of them or not.  I do think the critiques we and Tim Gunn heard this week indicated that Kentaro was going home and then for some reason he wasn't placed last

I think he does like Brandon's work now that I have thought about it more.   He was all twirled up about Margarita for some reason other than "he liked the dress."  No, he didn't.  Well I doubt it.  It is a departure from his usual conservative taste. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Bebecat said:

If other designers do strings and straps then how is Brandon so new and fresh?

Notice how every season there are certain colors that are in style and many/most designers have similar details in their clothes, like pant length and width, shape and height of heels, over sized jackets vs tailored?  The big blazers of the 80s are making a return under the name boyfriend jacket.  How did everyone other than Levi produce only bell bottom pants in the late 60s?  They all follow the leader who ever than might be.  I did some googling and found a lot of straps on both men's and women's clothing. 

• Love 1

Brandon's outfits remind me of going to Old Navy. You can get the same crop top in a several pastels or prints. Then you can pick up a pair of drop-crotch pants or a circle skirt that will match with all the crop tops. While you're on line, you can look in those plastic bins they have there and pick up some cool buckles and straps to add as accessories.

Cool and wearable for a certain age group? Sure. Worthy of three Project Runway wins and constant praise from the judges? Hell no.

• Love 7

I know there's a lot of Kentaro love here, but I thought he was kind of a dick in this episode.  Deciding he would make the top he wanted to make, and then just stuff the model into it, and then surprised when he has to start over on the top, because apparently he didn't even consider her measurements when making it.  His personality just puts me off.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LADreamr said:

I know there's a lot of Kentaro love here, but I thought he was kind of a dick in this episode.  Deciding he would make the top he wanted to make, and then just stuff the model into it, and then surprised when he has to start over on the top, because apparently he didn't even consider her measurements when making it.  His personality just puts me off.  

I know what you mean.  He is scattered and doesn't get a design on paper or even in his mind before he starts manipulating the fabric from mood which he hopes will work!  Brandon mentioned that this episode.  I think he came up dry this week and why we so much Brandon influence in his black creation.  I like him though.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, betha said:

I love Ayana--she's my favorite-- but can someone please explain to me the allure of sleeves that cover your hands? Is that a thing? And a strap that is perpetually falling off and catching on  your arm? This outfit looked so uncomfortable!  Her winning look from the avant garde challenge also didnt allow the model to use her arms. I feel like clothing that doesn't allow use of limbs should probably be disqualified. But what do I know.

I loved Margarita's concept. Wish she had used different fabrics. It looked cheap.

Kenya was by far the winner to me. 

So about Tim throwing Ashley under the bus in that WaPo column from last year-- regardless of how accurate his critique was, he was her mentor, wasn't he? That just comes off incredibly classless. Don't trash the winner of your own show. 

Regarding Ashley, that whole season was a mess.   Tim has shown a lot more class and understanding in the past, but he's entitled to a slip. I suppose.     I think he was just horrified by her concepts, fabrics and designs and had nothing against her as a person.  I believe in m heart of hearts that he felt it was unfair to whomever should have won and  he just  lost it.    There had been other questionable wins (I am looking at you Anya who  does not sew or make sleeves; but had a lock on great fabrics...  and Gretchen who made good things bad and bad things worse).  Even though Tim was not happy then, he handled it better perhaps.  He really is all for design, talent, teaching and mentoring, rather than judging and politics of reality TV, I believe

I liked Kenya's a lot and I thought of Leanne Marshall also.  But this as a little different and I thought it was lovely.  If she or Ayana had won, I would have been happier.  Ayana was a mystery to me at first, but she has gained confidence and is very talented.    Brandon could have come in as "second" and still be eligible for the win at the end.  I wish he had not won.  

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

FYI, her name is AYANA!  It is NOT Anya or Anaya! (Keep seeing it misspelled)

That is true, but it is not a name that is commonplace where I live and  between that and my typing skills, I tried to double check the spelling as a courtesy.   I hope she gets to Fashion Week, but I will be shocked if Brandon doesn't win, based on the apparent favoritism for the same look every week.  Ayana   is very talented and a refreshing change from some contestants who curse and scream at each other, or worse.   Ayana for the  win

• Love 3
16 hours ago, enoughcats said:

Heidi this week

Oh, I miss Tom and Lorenzo......they are still there, but when they stopped doing Project Runway per se, I sort of backed off my loyalty to them.  I should check them out and see if they do more that I like, as it has been a while.     Some of their articles were just too hilarious.   Heidi still had a great body (good for her) but some of her choices are a bit questionable these days.   A little less glam, attention to beautiful fabrics  and a little more coverage might help.   Maybe a session with "the beautiful Georgina Chapman" would be a start

• Love 1