Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: There's A New Team In Town Part 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I agree and they can definitely get fat easily if they are eating too much junk and should be watching their weight especially as dancers. I just meant during this dance I thought they all looked like their figures were pretty lean not flabby....and in the dance world some girls go to extremes to loose weight if they are told one time they look flabby or fat.

• Love 2

WHEN is check-in time @ that prison Abby's going to?  Can't be soon enough.  Talk about needing some new choreography ! Nothing but old recycled stuff with new obnoxious little dancers and their even more obnoxious moms. UGH.

• Love 1
On 10/11/2017 at 6:58 AM, OhSnap said:

Ugh. The older girls had trouble with that simple routine. They look flabby and out of shape, with attitudes to match. How many of their new choreographers have to tell them how lazy and mediocre they are, before they catch on? And afterwards, they're all, "Hey we're awesome, yay." Really? Who would want to work with them in RL? And their harpy mothers literally chasing people around to bully them? WTH? GO AWAY, HARPY MOTHERS. And take your entitled brats with you. Bye.

The younger girls really have the makings of a good team. Some real talent there.

Just watched this on on demand cause I was bored - omg, they looked so out of shape and just awful.  If you are going to dance around in a bra and high heels w/ your ass hanging out, you need to be in perfect shape and have flawless technique, otherwise, it just looks trashy and stripper-like - and some of those girls are just too busty for that ever to look good.   Omg - just so awful.

People were up in arms over those dances they did when younger, but this was so much worse.   Those moms should have stopped it when they saw them in those costumes - they are just shameless.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 4
On 10/11/2017 at 3:42 PM, Valmarmar said:

I don't feel these elite girls want to be working dancers.  Nia and Kendall seem to want fame via music videos.  Chloe, as mentioned by Christi, fame in movies, books, social media.  Kalani has said she really wants to choreograph.  Cam might be the best at getting work dancing.  They are young, however, and, as we know, aspirations change due to life changes.

About the elite dance :   I enjoy the "burlesque" type of performance, - the movements, the seductive "sultryness", the costumes, music, etc.  But, I am uncomfortable when the dancers are underage, no matter how many yrs. younger (referring to Abby's dance).  We hear the phrase, espeicially now in our permissive society, "Let kids be kids as long as they can - let them hold on to a semblance of innocence as long as possible."   That is why it bothered me that the banter was:  "You are older now, and should be doing this sort of dancing."  At the ages they are, they have plenty of time to accomplish that.

I like that kind of dancing too, but not when it's done by out of shape bad dancers who look disinterested and uncomfortable in the routine.   Those girls have really regressed in their technique and fitness.  Shame cause Kalani had a lot of talent. 

• Love 4

I'm uncomfortable with all the gross talk about the bodies of these teenage girls.  I get valid criticism about them not having the proper stamina and training regimen to be working dancers, but beyond that even if I don't like them, this is how teenage girls wind up with eating disorders and etc.  While I find the girls annoying and entitled at this point, I'd argue one of the things I don't mind about them is how they look.  If they lack proper conditioning and can't do the dances, then yes, criticize away.  But I am not going to criticize a group of teenage girls for eating fast food and not being in tip top physical condition while their bodies are changing.  The teenage years are hard enough without all that crap.

Also while Ashlee may be crazy, at least Brynn is home and attending regular school and doing regular kid activities.  So good on her for getting her kid out of there at this point and going back to a mostly regular life.

ETA: After finally watching the whole older girl dance, the only one of the older girls that looked like they were killing it was Cam.  Cam looked great.  The others, eh.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 3
On 10/13/2017 at 9:42 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

And the crazy part is, that Christie had years off the show to think about what she would have done differently and how badly she behaved on the show, selling herself and her daughter out for the money. But she comes back for 2 episodes and acts like a nasty, mean witch again. You're a 40 something year old woman, get a hold of yourself.

Dance Moms could have went out with a bang, but NOPE........ Christi the wannabe dance mom gangsta comes back with her crybaby daughter, who is still so "upset"& "struggling " because of how traumatic it was when Chloe was on the team!! For those o her on their side have forgotten what a jealous mother Christi was. She started so many fights, physically fought, and pushed other dancers and moms off the team, she drank, fought people and made fun of everyone!

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, RedFire2000 said:

The dance the older girls did was just horrible. Lifetime tried to make it look better than it was. Just go on Youtube and see the full dance unedited. Very sloppy and the timing was off.

Kendall staggered on her heels! She's just plain awful and Jill should give up on her being a star! She just doesn't have it in any form of entertainment! Even when they say she improved, I never saw it! It was BS! ;-)

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:42 AM, glowing28 said:

I can't believe how rude the girls were to the choreographer when she was speaking to them about the reality of the industry. They were just ignoring her and doing their makeup - talk about delusional. No one will employ them after this and it looks like their fan base on social media is turning away from them too if you look at the comments on facebook and twitter. 

I am beginning to realize that Kalani is a bit slow like her mother Kira who is also aggressive to the max. The lights are just not on.

Slow is a huge understatement! Kira was having trouble pronouncing or understand the simplest of words like "stamina" and "duress!" She laughed! I really wonder about the schools in Arizona? ;-)

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

Chloe is worth more money than Maddie?  JoJo makes the same as Maddie? How?

Christi was pimping her out constantly! I can't go on YouTube without being assaulted by her being interviewed or promoting a "meet & greet!" Christi lives for the camera and the microphone! Chloe's supposed to be the talent, but Christi insinuates herself into it all; 'cept maybe tripping over her own feet on the dance floor! Now she's pushing her younger daughter out there! She's such a pathetic POS who's so into herself! She thinks she's being this great mother, doing so much better than her own mom; or so she thinks anyway! ;-)