Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: You've Yacht To Be Kidding Me

• Start Topic

More sun and tequila as the housewives keep the party going in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico.  Brandi and Stephanie go undercover disguised as LeeAnne and D’Andra to swindle their room key in search of the “toy” that Kameron just loves to hate.  And it’s anchors away when their grand finale yacht trip sails into stormy waters as the truth comes out about vicious rumors LeeAnne and Cary have leveled at each other’s husbands.

ok, i'm just going to say it...i love brandi!  and leeann

yes, she's inappropiate...but she nailed kameron......brandi is funny

cary's eyebrows are too much!

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 14

Brandi's Big Bird and Elmo routine mixed in with her impression of Kameron was hilarious!  She was cracking me up "being" LeAnne when they went to get the room key, too.  I could watch Brandi and Stephanie drink and act foolish for days.  

I'm going to credit D'Andra with getting Kameron to actually laugh at herself for saying that Brandi could "Suck it."  I almost couldn't believe my eyes.  

D'Andra is probably a little to level-headed for this nonsense but I do appreciate how she balances being the voice of reason while still letting the others go at each other.  

• Love 19

I really like D' Andra. She can have fun, and be the office girl. She'd make a good friend. Why is Leanne playing volleyball when her new breasts are swollen and sore, she's asking for something to happen to those stitches.

Cary looks evil now, and she can't stop with the botox.

Brandi is having fun, she's not trashy, Kameron is just so boring .zzzz

Brandi and Stephanie love to laugh, I'm glad they have one another.

• Love 13

This hasn't been Cary's best look. Kameron in her ear has not been a good thing. Cary looked positively scrawny and evil.

ETA: She was Mark and Wife #1's nanny?! Can't wait for next week!

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

ETA: She was Mark and Wife #1's nanny?! Can't wait for next week!

I have a feeling Mark and Cary have a lot of skeletons in their closet that they would like to keep quiet and that's why they are always so defensive. Wrong show to be on, folks. 

• Love 19

Kameron is so full of shit. Notice she suddenly has Cary's back - only because Cary and Brandi are fighting. She's a little shit shirrer herself. 

Cary is lying, and I don't like how she played off the comments about Rich as a joke. She was laughing, but she was serious about hearing that. 

Brandi needs to keep bringing the impersonations. The one she did of Kameron was so good! And I loved when she and Stephanie pretended to be Leanne and Deandra to get their room card. "I need to take my pills". Bahahahaha! Then Brandi is searching frantically for the dildo, while Stephanie is eating leftover pancakes? What the what what? They're so crazy. Not really my kind of fun, but makes for fun TV. 

That being said, as much as I cannot stand Kameron - enough with the sexual chocolate. It was barely funny the first time. I've now seen enough of a dildo to last my lifetime. 

• Love 10

Brandi and Stephanie are comedic gold- I could watch them forever. They bring out the best in each other and both have a great sense of humor. 

Seeing how Leanne did not use caution with her new boobs makes me think her brush with flesh eating bacteria was related to her trip to Mexico. Her face in the mirror without makeup was downright frightening.

Cary is either developing some facial tics, or she is way overdoing the Botox. 

• Love 3

TA: She was Mark and Wife #1's nanny?! Can't wait for next week!

We all (me included) criticize Mark's efforts to control Cary, but let's not forget her bragging in season one that when they started their relationship she took over his appearance and molded him into what she wanted. She made multiple comments about how bad his appearance was and how she dictated how he should change.

She's a classic manipulative gold-digger, starting with going after a married man who has children.

• Love 16

I'm really liking this season, much better than the poop jokes from last year. 

I think Brandi and Stephanie are trashy AF but they make funny tv. I think Brandi has actually been more of a bully to Cameron ( and I don't like Cameron) but during every scene she is the one going after and mocking her. She keeps picking at her, and I kinda wish Cameron would let the B**CH flag fly and go all out and put Brandi down.  If you are going to be a southern mean girl, go all in. Don't mock her zip code and then freeze up when you are called on it.  I think Cameron is too dumb to be quick on her feet against Brandi's constant jabs, or she is biting her tongue for her status in Dallas Society.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

D'Andra is probably a little to level-headed for this nonsense but I do appreciate how she balances being the voice of reason while still letting the others go at each other.  

This is why I like Deandra. She's not as trashy as some of the other women, but she doesn't ride around on her high horse, acting like she's above them all. She can call out BS, but she does so in a calm, respectable manner. And she picks her battles. She can sit back and enjoy a little fun, without dragging herself through the mud as well. She's a good balance. 

1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Seeing how Leanne did not use caution with her new boobs makes me think her brush with flesh eating bacteria was related to her trip to Mexico.

I've been thinking the same thing. Given that she's basically right out of surgery, I have no idea why she even WENT on this trip - let alone why she was running around the beach and rolling around in the sand. Idiot. 

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I don't think chocolate dildo's are much better. Their husbands must be dying of embarrassment. Hell, they should be dying of embarrassment. To think I interrupted my Netflix episode of Rectify to watch this garbage! 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I'm going to credit D'Andra with getting Kameron to actually laugh at herself for saying that Brandi could "Suck it."  I almost couldn't believe my eyes.  

Kameron looked like a totally different person, laughing and relaxed for the brief second. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And I loved when she and Stephanie pretended to be Leanne and Deandra to get their room card. "I need to take my pills". Bahahahaha!

Did anyone else notice how many prescription pill bottles were on the vanity in Lee Ann and D'Andra's room?  My husband who was barely watching called it out and we re-wound to see it.  Holy Cow - I can only hope some were just the bottles with some other travel essential inside. Otherwise....

13 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I was dying when they started laughing after Miss Priss said she could suck it.  D'Andra has the right wit and personality to mix in but not too far in with these gals. (Can't use the word ladies with this bunch)

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Brandi and Stephanie are comedic gold- I could watch them forever. They bring out the best in each other and both have a great sense of humor. 

I think they are hilarious but totally inappropriate.  However, the reactions from the others egg them on to do more with their gags than if they were to be annoyed.  They want attention, if not acceptance, from these gals and will do ANYTHING positive or negative to get that attention.  Neither seem to have come from a society-type family (nothing wrong with that) so they do not have the background of knowing what is truly inappropriate from what is funny as a gag (one time!).     They serve as comedic-gold by making the other housewives feel so awkward and in turn we get to watch that awkwardness which is hilarious to me....

3 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I think Brandi and Stephanie are trashy AF but they make funny tv. I think Brandi has actually been more of a bully to Cameron ( and I don't like Cameron) but during every scene she is the one going after and mocking her. She keeps picking at her, and I kinda wish Cameron would let the B**CH flag fly and go all out and put Brandi down.  If you are going to be a southern mean girl, go all in. Don't mock her zip code and then freeze up when you are called on it.  I think Cameron is too dumb to be quick on her feet against Brandi's constant jabs, or she is biting her tongue for her status in Dallas Society.

I do not think she is smart enough to have witty comebacks on the fly.

• Love 8

I was completely dying of laughter when D'andra basically deflated a lot of the drama around Cary saying Rich had a small penis when Brandi and Stephanie had made Cary's statement so awful they couldn't tell her. And then she flat out asks Cary what she said and she tells her about the small dick thing and D'andra just eye-rolling and going, "Is that it?!" about it was hilarious.

• Love 4

It was funny (weird funny, not ha ha funny) at the end of the yacht trip -- Leeanne "hears her name" and rushes over to the women to remind them how crazy she is  "Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeee!"  No one was talking about her.  The heat was off.  She just won't be ignored.

• Love 3

Ugh to Kameron.  And Cary.  I like to travel around with a fun group of friends, so when I'm watching the HW trips I am always on the team of the people trying to have fun.  Cary ruined the previous dinner by switching Brandi's lie/truth game into an interrogation of Leanne, and Kameron on the boat with her "I confused?" baby talk.  (Also the night before when they left dinner - "Are we going potty?")  I would literally rather hear adults laugh about poop and farts in adult voices than mince and lisp in baby talk.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I kinda wish Cameron would let the B**CH flag fly and go all out and put Brandi down.  If you are going to be a southern mean girl, go all in. Don't mock her zip code and then freeze up when you are called on it.  I think Cameron is too dumb to be quick on her feet against Brandi's constant jabs, or she is biting her tongue for her status in Dallas Society.

4 hours ago, DFWGina said:

I do not think she is smart enough to have witty comebacks on the fly.

Kameron is dumb at least in the way that it matters with reality stars. She's not verbally witty or quick enough to cut it. D'Andra was the one who noticed the "suck it." Kameron was the one who was tongue tied when talking to her children about her pink dog food. Her 6 year old says "Your pink dog food is going to give them pink dog poop. Why would you want pink dog poop?" Crickets. Nothing, but an open mouthed duuuuuuuuuuuur from Kameron. She's less Elle Woods and more Dumbell Woods.

Kameron is very lucky she's in this cast and not on another franchise. NJ and OC are trashy, dumb, and nasty. Atlanta, NY, BH, and Melbourne have some of the quickest wits among the housewives. Kameron would be eviscerated in any of those casts as a snobby nitwit whose ambition it is to possibly produce pink dog shit.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

Kameron looked like a totally different person, laughing and relaxed for the brief second. 

She did. She looked attractive without the lip pursing and what not. I like her hair pulled off her face.... Still can't stand her. 

I was noticing when Cary, Brandi, and Cameron lounging and all their feet were touching, which I found oddly odd. I mean who wants to play footsie with someone you can't stand? What about boundaries?

Leanne and her at least I apologize crap was eye rolling,  but even though Cary is not as crazy,  she is as mean. 

Kameron looks like total trash wrapped up in gaudy clothes. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6

Cary is quite dishonest. She was not joking about Rich because she repeated the comment several times and said 'I'm not joking'. She was trying to come at Leanne by going after her man because Leanne has said things about Cary's husband. Own your shit Cary. Then she started to cry when Leanne gave it right back to her. Leanne is batshit crazy but she's right that Cary is a condescending woman that probably thinks she's much smarter than every other woman in the room. When she thinks women are too stupid to understand that she's coming at them, she completely does a 180 when she's called out because she doesn't know how to simply own being a bitch. Cary is the classic case of the mean girl that wants to be catty AF but still wants everyone to like her enough to want to be her friend. And what really confirms to me that Cary is full of shit is that after all of the dipshitted behaviour we've seen of her husband and her actually admit that he didn't want their daughter and it was understood that Cary would parent their child alone, it's a waste of time to convince me that Mark is a great man. Ain't buying it...much like everything else you try to sell Cary. 

Based on Cary's reaction to Leanne's comments about Mark - she's heard all of the rumours before. This doesn't seem like something that Leanne made up and is trying to spread around town. There are genuine rumours about Mark out there in Dallas society and Leanne is repeating it because she loves to be shady and she doesn't like Mark. 

Brandi could avoid being the middle man if she simply stop passing along information from one side to the other. Brandi has her issues but she does genuinely like to have fun and not take herself so seriously. Yes, it can be inappropriate but I can deal better deal with someone running around a beach with a dildo in her hand than someone who turns their nose up at anyone who doesn't behave just like them. 

Why do these people continue to let Leanne around breakable dishes? Plastic plates and cups for her only please. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 21
17 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I can deal better deal with someone running around a beach with a dildo in her hand than someone who turns their nose up at anyone who doesn't behave just like them.

Kameron doesn't have to turn her nose up.  Her surgeon did it for her.  ;o)

I agree with everything in your post.  And I think they don't go to plastic because it's less dramatic when hurled.  LeeAnne has to have at least one glassware-related psycho episode every season, and we're about to get this year's.

• Love 8

Per what I watched, Kameron's reaction to Brandi's behavior didn't escalate until Brandi started chasing her around on the beach after being explicitly told to stop. 

Add in Brandi's conduct this episode - in which, apropos of no remarks from Kameron, she again whipped out the synthetic penis in order to make Kameron uncomfortable and breach her physical boundaries - and I'm puzzled that there is any question whatsoever that she was entirely in the wrong. 

From my perspective, it's Brandi who is fortunate that she's in a cast with someone who has enough decorum/self-consciousness to disengage from her antics because if she'd pulled that "it's funny!" bullshit after trying to humiliate one of the NJ or Atlanta women by slapping them with a sex toy, she would be lucky they didn't respond by backhanding the fuck out of her or shoving it down her throat. 

Brandi and Stephanie thrive when they have a mutual target to needle and demean while Brandi specifically has a huge chip on her shoulders about the zip code obsession and is more persistent about denigrating hose who don't share her values than Kameron IMO; she just disguises that denigration as "you're no fun," "I don't need another mom," and "it's funny!"

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 14

Leanne and D'Andrea's room was messy as hell.

Brandi looked fat in the sparkly romper and those wide white pants didn't do Stephanie any favors either.

I thought it was gross that Stephanie ate the leftover pancakes. 

Even though Kameron overreacted to the dildo, I wouldn't want it waved in my face either and Brandi didn't know when to stop. There's a difference between being playful and knowing how to have fun and being childish. At 38 years old, Brandi is way too old to be acting like a tween at summer camp. 

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Love 10

Brandi's and Stephanie's tiresome "humor" reminds me of adolescent boys. The two of them are like an old exhausted vaudeville team that's seen its prime. A little dose might be funny, but the endless repetition is annoying. And they both have a weird heh-heh laugh. I wonder if Stephanie's breasts grow each time she tells a stupid joke - she looked like a clown in that flouncy tube top.

Two new overused phrases: "100 percent!" and "I am owning my behavior...."

Poor Mexico: they must all run for the hills when a Housewives entourage is headed their way. They need bigger Dumpsters to take the trash out.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 12
On 10/10/2017 at 9:44 AM, janie2002 said:

I think Cameron does make jabs at Brandi; she pointedly will call out Brandi again and again for her social errors (as determined by Cameron). However, as you say, she just can't follow up on the spot. She does seemed determined to put down Brandi, and last week's blog showed that was her agenda on entering the show.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Two new overused phrases: "100 percent!" and "I am owning my behavior...."

Hah, I agree. Like if you own your behavior, it is okay to act like a total asshole?

I was rolling my eyes at Leeann saying she owns her shit and apologizes.  That is so not true.  If she just said to Cary as soon as the issue came up, I'm sorry, Cary, I shouldn't talk about Mark, I was under the influence of drugs, I didn't mean it, they could all be past this issue now.  

Cary's behavior in the past two episodes reminds me why I didn't like her last year.  She was full of shit lecturing Leann about discussing the Mark rumors because Mark has two older children but then next week's preview shows her repeating on camera again.  Can't wait to hear the dirt about her being Mark and first wife's nanny.  

I liked Kameron the most I have ever liked her when she got off the boat and was bitching about Brandi and dropped her weird fake way of speaking.   And when she genuinely laughed at D'Andra and Cary laughing at her (and when Stephanie was crawling around the boat about to lose her lunch).   I understand not enjoying Brandi but I don't know why Kameron is soooo bothered by her.   If Kam is sooooo classy, why the fck is she on Housewives?  And friends with Leeann?  Why wasn't she bothered by D'Andra egging her on to say suck Sexual Chocolate?  And puhlease, was anyone buying her excuse of "a medical situation" regarding Cary saying she had sand in her vagina?  I think she is just annoyed that Brandi isn't impressed by her.  I'm waiting for Kameron and Leeann to turn on each other.  I don't understand Kameron tolerating Leann if she is so bothered by Brandi.  And why are her blogs all interview style?  Can she not write herself? 

It would have been more fun of the team building exercises were set up to force the two women to rely on each other more.  It was a good idea by D'Andra but the activities didn't really force them to interact. 

I don't know that I'd really want to hang out with Brandi but I think if you just ignored her, she'd go away.  

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 4
Just now, iloveit said:

Hah, I agree. Like if you own your behavior, it is okay to act like a total asshole?

I was rolling my eyes at Leeann saying she owns her shit and apologizes.  That is so not true.  If she just said to Cary as soon as the issue came up, I'm sorry, Cary, I shouldn't talk about Mark, I was under the influence of drugs, I didn't mean it, they could all be past this issue now.  

Cary's behavior in the past two episodes reminds me why I didn't like her last year.  She was full of shit lecturing Leann about discussing the Mark rumors because Mark has two older children but then next week's preview shows her repeating on camera again.  Can't wait to hear the dirt about her being Mark and first wife's nanny.  

I liked Kameron the most I have ever liked her when she got off the boat and was bitching about Brandi and dropped her weird fake way of speaking.   And when she genuinely laughed at D'Andra and Cary laughing at her (and when Stephanie was crawling around the boat about to lose her lunch).   I understand not enjoying Brandi but I don't know why Kameron is soooo bothered by her.   If Kam is sooooo classy, why the fck is she on Housewives?  And friends with Leeann?  Why wasn't she bothered by D'Andra egging her on to say suck Sexual Chocolate?  And puhlease, was anyone buying her excuse of "a medical situation" regarding Cary saying she had sand in her vagina?  I think she is just annoyed that Brandi isn't impressed by her.  I'm waiting for Kameron and Leeann to turn on each other.  I don't understand Kameron tolerating Leann if she is so bothered by Brandi.  And why are her blogs all interview style?  Can she not write herself? 

It would have been more fun of the team building exercises were set up to force the two women to rely on each other more.  It was a good idea by D'Andra but the activities didn't really force them to interact. 

I don't know that I'd really want to hang out with Brandi but I think if you just ignored her, she'd go away.  

I think if you ignored her she would try to your attention more.  It's no wonder her girls are so unruly.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iloveit said:

I cracked up at her self-edited version we saw of her talking to Mark about it.  No, LeeAnne didn't say you go to bars and get hit on by men Cary.  That is not at all what she said, lol.  

I obviously have no idea whether Cary was the nanny, but why would a surgical nurse be a nanny?  That just doesn't make sense.  Unless there was some truly committed gold digging going on there.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Based on Cary's reaction to Leanne's comments about Mark - she's heard all of the rumours before. This doesn't seem like something that Leanne made up and is trying to spread around town. There are genuine rumours about Mark out there in Dallas society and Leanne is repeating it because she loves to be shady and she doesn't like Mark. 

I agree. Cary had SUCH a stronger reaction to the stuff said about Mark, compared to Leanne's reaction about Rich. That tells me all I need to know. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. Cary had SUCH a stronger reaction to the stuff said about Mark, compared to Leanne's reaction about Rich. That tells me all I need to know. 

But they aren't really comparable. Saying your fiance has a small penis is not in the same league as saying your husband is gay and is actively cheating on you in the bathroom of bars.

• Love 13

So, there are rumors about Cary's sexuality, too, or is Leanne full of shit? More tea, please!

I actually look forward to this show each week, which is more than I can say about the RHoOC these days.

Still diggin' D'Andra.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She did show a picture if a nice looking package.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

But they aren't really comparable. Saying your fiance has a small penis is not in the same league as saying your husband is gay and is actively cheating on you in the bathroom of bars.

The only reason I give any credence to the rumor is because all the sex talk comes across as overcompensation for something. 

5 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I think if you ignored her she would try to your attention more.  It's no wonder her girls are so unruly.

Her girls are so unruly? We have seen them on screen for all of 5 min at most in short burst that is in no way long enough to make snap judgments. Plus they are young children who will be rambunctious. We shouldn’t mommy shame someone because their parenting style is different then someone else’s there is no “right” way to parent. I think brandi is funny and has long has you aren’t trying to “judge” her or talk down to her I think she wouldn’t keep coming at you if you told her to stop. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5

I'm still scratching my head over the boat ride.  It didn't seem THAT bad out there.  I'm going to have to watch again, but I feel it was more alcohol fueled than white cap/choppy water fueled.

Is it really that easy to get the front desk to hand over a key to a room?

Giving swanky hotels the side eye if that wasn't a producer set up......

• Love 4

I guess I'm in the minority, because I don't find Brandi and Stephanie's hijinks to be all that funny - they really aren't *that* witty, but they seem so impressed with themselves. It all feels very camera conscious. Honestly, I can't stand Nene, but she has made me chuckle or even laugh out loud way more than Brandi ever has. And I just can't find Stephanie likeable at all because 1) she is so completely boring 2) she consistently uses a baby voice, which is my biggest pet peeve. Also, Brandi is f-ing obnoxious with that dildo. I don't like Kameron (at all), but when someone tells you to stop, you stop. The end. But what bothered me even more than the fact that Brandi used the dildo on Kameron's feet is that she kept insisting afterward, "Yeah, I crossed her boundaries and I don't care!" Um, in what world is that okay? You have no idea of Kameron's background or past, and it's just not cool to take such conscious delight in completely disrespecting someone's stated boundaries.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

? You have no idea of Kameron's background or past, and it's just not cool to take such conscious delight in completely disrespecting someone's stated boundaries.

You can say this exact same thing about Brandi to Kameron ...she has done nothing but ATTACK Brandi from the first moment she met her.... other girls can say or wear pretty much the same thing brandi does and its fine the min its Brandi tho Kameron goes off.....so i think its only fair you come for me i'll come for you kinda thing

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Her girls are so unruly? We have seen them on screen for all of 5 min at most in short burst that is in no way long enough to make snap judgments. Plus they are young children who will be rambunctious. We shouldn’t mommy shame someone because their parenting style is different then someone else’s there is no “right” way to parent. I think brandi is funny and has long has you aren’t trying to “judge” her or talk down to her I think she wouldn’t keep coming at you if you told her to stop. 

I think Brandi is immature, mumbles  and seems unhappy in her life.  I got that all from my tv screen YMMV. Mommy shaming?

• Love 5
On 10/10/2017 at 8:14 AM, ghoulina said:

That being said, as much as I cannot stand Kameron - enough with the sexual chocolate. It was barely funny the first time. I've now seen enough of a dildo to last my lifetime. 

You do know you're not supposed to LOOK at them don't you? (LOL) No offense! 

17 hours ago, jaync said:

I actually look forward to this show each week, which is more than I can say about the RHoOC these days.

OC is SOOOO bad. I've never had a season where I hate everybody! Ugh.

14 hours ago, dosodog said:

Pretty sure that was a set up. I've worked in some fancy hotels (in the restaurant) but just giving the key with no ID? Nope. Wouldn't happen. 

Didn't much care for Brandi last year (the poop hat turned me off) BUT I will 100% OWN the fact that I would hang out with Brandi in a hot second. She knows how to let loose and have fun! Life is short. Have some fun!!

I can NOT stand Kameron. If you're that offended none of us will protest if you quit! She is SOOOO self righteous and snobby while she has not one ounce of class herself. She is a horrible downer. 

• Love 4

You have no idea of Kameron's background or past, and it's just not cool to take such conscious delight in completely disrespecting someone's stated boundaries.

What would be in her background or past that would make her freak out over a piece of floppy rubber?

Pretty sure that was a set up.

There was already a cameraman in the room, so yeah, it was set up to a certain extent. It was still a hilarious scene, though, and the look on Leanne's face when Brandi pulled out the resuscitated sexual chocolate was priceless.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm still scratching my head over the boat ride.  It didn't seem THAT bad out there.  I'm going to have to watch again, but I feel it was more alcohol fueled than white cap/choppy water fueled.

Even if it were a setup, do you want the impression out there that your desk staff gives out keys so easily?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I think Brandi is immature, mumbles  and seems unhappy in her life.  I got that all from my tv screen YMMV. Mommy shaming?

Well if 'they were my kids id raise them this way ....that is mommy shaming you dont know her life other then what is edited together so no one can speak on the way she raises her kids is all I'm saying ..it would be like someone seeing you out interacting with your children and going over to you with no context and telling you what you are doing is wrong wouldn't that piss you off?  Again this is a reality tv show so we dont see everything in her marriage so to comment on her being unhappy when she hasn't stated that is kinda moot..has for the mumbling thing who gives a flying flip stop nitpicking come one now......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2

Everything on a reality show may not be as it appears...who knows what the editing monkeys have done here, just like they mess around with timelines as well as with the audio so that it doesn't always match the video.

With that said, I agree that Brandy's kids "appear" bratty.  Maybe Bravo shows us their worst moments, I would not be surprised by that, but they do seem to have a lack of standard discipline.  That's my impression as well.

I am on the fence with Brandy.  She can be really fun, and her impressions are pretty good.  Sometimes Stephanie and her add comic relief.  However, they often go too far and act like they have no boundaries.  (Typically, people that lack boundaries have kids that act up because they are raised without them...but that's speculation on my part.) The antics are often juvenile and resemble those of 7 year olds, not 37 year olds.  The dildo joke was silly and lighthearted, but then she pushed it too far and I can see why it bothered some of the ladies.  

I do think Brandi appears to be a good person but may be going through some depression as other posters have previously stated.  Maybe from her marriage troubles or the sadness with her grandparents issues?  

• Love 6