Type keyword(s) to search

Bull in the Media

ElectricBoogaloo
  • Start Topic

Hello!  New to this forum.  I'm not sure if it has been discussed here previously but WHY does Melissa wear so many dresses that seem to zip up the back?  Just the wardrobe person's decision?

• Useful 1
On 4/10/2022 at 1:29 AM, luvmylabs said:

Hello!  New to this forum.  I'm not sure if it has been discussed here previously but WHY does Melissa wear so many dresses that seem to zip up the back?  Just the wardrobe person's decision?

I'm going to read between the lines from this interview where she talks about the fashions. I would say it's the wardrobe/producers who probably have a deal with the fashion house who make the dresses. The way she answers the question (see further below), it doesn't sound like she could afford the dresses let alone choose them for her character. Just my take on it. 

Also is it just me or are most of her dresses basically the same thing in different colours?

https://wornontv.net/bull/marissa-morgan/

With respect to fashion, which designers and styles appeal to you most?

Marissa Morgan gets to wear some pretty fabulous stuff. Lots of Roland Mouret, an incredible French designer who makes cocktails dresses that are classic and yet cutting edge without being edgy. They’re a pretty penny and beautifully tailored. I can often wear them off the rack without needing the team of experts on set who alter. So, I realized that most of my clothes are French designers; they fit petite women so well. Day to day, I wear a lot of Maje, Sandro, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Claudie Pierlot and ba&ash. Of course, all the better if they involve a trip to Paris.

https://regardmag.com/10-things-geneva-carr/

On 5/22/2021 at 7:27 PM, nittany cougar said:

She sucked on the show.  She was like a sorority girl pretending to be a litigator and she had zero chemistry with Michael Weatherly.  I'm not making any excuses for Weatherly but maybe he was trying to create a rapport with her and she interpreted it differently.  

In my opinion she would have been released anyway due to her lack of fit with the cast.

You’re not “making excuses for Weatherly”, but you’re 100% trying to downplay what he did/said. 

The man openly spoke about wanting to spank Dushku (in front of the crew, who joined in with the harassment), and he told Dushku he wanted to take her to his “rape van”. How is that creating a rapport? Sounds like straight up harassment and even threats to me. 

This is why men continue to get away with harassing and hurting women. People will always defend or downplay their actions. I’ve seen so many people straight up call Dushku a liar, ignoring the fact that video evidence exists and Weatherly admitted he was guilty. Some here have even tried blaming Dushku for not speaking to Weatherly first, even though she did and if she hadn’t, so what? Why is it always on the women being harassed to correctly respond? 

Edited by MythTaken