Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
boes

Spoilers And Shockers

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree with this you could dump half the cast and I wouldn't notice tbh.

I am so pissed they brought Rafe back. I swear to God, is he like Ken Corday's secret lover or something? Does Galen have serious blackmail material? Why do they keep this useless waste of space in this show yet cast actually compelling actors in one-off villain parts like Charlie?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

In fact, Doc’s the best one to advocate for Ben because she knows he’s truly reformed and not the killer Ciara recalls.

 

.....whatever makes you happy Deidre. 🙄

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Well the April fool's pranks are fun. I don't know if they will pass them off as 'dreams' or just let the episode stand on it's on with a big "April Fools" at the end.  If dreams:
- Bonnie is dreaming of hunky Xander turning into a priest and then she has her way with him
- John is dreaming Sami puts him in Statesville and taunts him as she plans to inject a lethal dosage
- Jan (I think it's Jan) dreams of 'ugly' Belle, 'ugly' Chloe, and having her way with a Shawn
- and poor Patch dreams Sweetness is given birth to the spawn of Stephano

OR... these are all fever dreams of a soon-to-wake-up Jan.  Although Bonnie/Xander and Patch/Kayla doesn't really fit.

I think Xander taking a swing at somebody is the only real scene in that preview.  It doesn't look like Roman but I don't know who else it is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, SueB said:

 

I think Xander taking a swing at somebody is the only real scene in that preview.  It doesn't look like Roman but I don't know who else it is.

It's Philip 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.bd72a7d08ce7f83546b20a1eb37784d9.png

 

Bet it is just a drunken dream and not a TRUE PSYCHIC CONNECTION like only Cin gets to have

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I am so pissed they brought Rafe back. I swear to God, is he like Ken Corday's secret lover or something? Does Galen have serious blackmail material? Why do they keep this useless waste of space in this show yet cast actually compelling actors in one-off villain parts like Charlie?

They golf together and his wife seems to like him. 

Galen seems nice enough and I didn't hate him as Luis on Passions but this show has gotten rid of far better actors/characters over the years he shouldn't still be here.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, brisbydog said:

Stuff I got from reddit:

1. Thaoo says he is filming with an EJ recast starting April 8th. About time they did something. Maybe he will wonder where Mom is.

2. Scott Reeves says Missy is back to work. Gosh I did say I would go HMMM if that happened right after Linsey left. So Hmmmmmm

I wish I didn't know about her personal beliefs and tweets, however, MR is the only Jennifer for me, so I really hope this is true and that she is back working, because with Jack in Salem, original Jennifer needs to be there too. 

I do, however, hope it's just a coincidence that Linsey was let go prior to MR's return.  I wasn't a fan of Sarah, or Linsey's quirky portrayal of her, but I would not want her to lose her job due to a social media "disagreement" with another co-worker.

Do you by any chance have a link to the reddit post that mentioned SR saying Missy is back?  Google isn't helping, and I lurk on DR and they haven't mentioned anything about it yet, and usually someone there sees and posts all the casting rumours.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

I wish I didn't know about her personal beliefs and tweets, however, MR is the only Jennifer for me, so I really hope this is true and that she is back working, because with Jack in Salem, original Jennifer needs to be there too. 

I do, however, hope it's just a coincidence that Linsey was let go prior to MR's return.  I wasn't a fan of Sarah, or Linsey's quirky portrayal of her, but I would not want her to lose her job due to a social media "disagreement" with another co-worker.

Do you by any chance have a link to the reddit post that mentioned SR saying Missy is back?  Google isn't helping, and I lurk on DR and they haven't mentioned anything about it yet, and usually someone there sees and posts all the casting rumours.

Here is the thread,  it is pretty vague:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DaysofOurLives/comments/mchjzv/is_missy_reeves_coming_back/?sort=new

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Linsey was stepping away voluntarily. I think it surprised them and they wrote this quick exit. But I don't think she was let go. I hope I'm right. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I could see it being a mutual decision. I mean at this point the focus is going to be on the murder mystery which is already DOA(no pun intended) and Xander/Sarah won't be around for that. I also think that the uptick of Jack/Xander scenes isn't out of nowhere the show seems more interested in him than her at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if Xander/Gwen get together and Jack is against it(because Ron thinks this is dramatic for some reason).

They are rotating the cast every few months so I think Sarah is part of that rotation. I think Sarah will be back whether its LG is another story.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ajs1615 said:

I thought Linsey was stepping away voluntarily. I think it surprised them and they wrote this quick exit. But I don't think she was let go. I hope I'm right. 

She said on her tik tok that she was let go but would return in a heartbeat. I think that they will bring her back for a summer story 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

27 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

She said on her tik tok that she was let go but would return in a heartbeat. I think that they will bring her back for a summer story 

Well I'm sorry she was let go. And I'm sorry this is the exit Ron wrote WITH advance warning. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, ajs1615 said:

Well I'm sorry she was let go. And I'm sorry this is the exit Ron wrote WITH advance warning. 

He really is a terrible writer. I feel his talent, whatever of it he had, has decline in the past decade or so. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ajs1615 said:

Well I'm sorry she was let go. And I'm sorry this is the exit Ron wrote WITH advance warning. 

How much advance warning do you think he actually had? 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

....why would they mess up one of the only new couples with appeal and an in-progress arc??

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

They want the show cancelled(at least if that's their intent it would be easier to take than these people thinking any of these storylines are a good idea).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

How much advance warning do you think he actually had? 

When she cut her hair? 
 

jk kinda 🥴

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

So Linsey WAS let go? For fucking KRISTEN to stay on canvas? And with one of the only couples that worked being gutted?

Rank bullshit.

No wonder this show is circling the drain.

ETA: And again, if Linsey was let go to facilitate Melissa Reeves returning, why the hell wasn't Lamon Archey bounced, too? Oh, right. He's a guy. My bad. (He was involved there, too.)

  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

So Linsey WAS let go? For fucking KRISTEN to stay on canvas? And with one of the only couples that worked?

Rank bullshit.

No wonder this show is circling the drain.

Can't agree more. And Ron seems super pumped about Kristen blackmailing Sami and Lucas and refers to it as "hijinks". I loathe Ben and Kristen to the point I can't watch them anymore so clearly the writer and I have completely opposing concepts of entertainment. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

So Linsey WAS let go? For fucking KRISTEN to stay on canvas? And with one of the only couples that worked being gutted?

Rank bullshit. No wonder this show is circling the drain.

ETA: And again, if Linsey was let go to facilitate Melissa Reeves returning, why the hell wasn't Lamon Archey bounced, too? Oh, right. He's a guy. My bad. (He was involved there, too.)

I'm more inclined to believe the show dumped Sarah so Kristen could stay. Although I'm not really sure how its either or with these two characters tbh. Unless they are wanting Sarah out of the way and have Xander in Kristen's orbit.

I don't think its about anything BTS. I pretty much FF any scene involving Ben and Kristen unless someone is going off on them.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm more inclined to believe the show dumped Sarah so Kristen could stay. Although I'm not really sure how its either or with these two characters tbh. Unless they are wanting Sarah out of the way and have Xander in Kristen's orbit.

I don't think its about anything BTS. I pretty much FF any scene involving Ben and Kristen unless someone is going off on them.

Its probably about money. Jackee likely did not come cheap and nor would Ally. But for heavens sake leave Kristen in jail off screen forever or cut dead weight like Claire, Lani, Allie who are painful to watch. Or if you have to cut an actual actress,  send Nicole to see Eric for a few months. I love Xander but every spoiler is Xander does something destructive while drunk. If that is all they've got for him what's the point?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Its probably about money. Jackee likely did not come cheap and nor would Ally. But for heavens sake leave Kristen in jail off screen forever or cut dead weight like Claire, Lani, Allie who are painful to watch. Or if you have to cut an actual actress,  send Nicole to see Eric for a few months. I love Xander but every spoiler is Xander does something destructive while drunk. If that is all they've got for him what's the point?

Yeah I wouldn't mind these characters leaving I usually believe in not getting rid of the other half of a pairing that wants to stay but if they have no direction for that character cut them loose and stick to what works.

Unless Xander is going to revert to the fun villain he was before they should've just written Xarah off together.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

31 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yeah I wouldn't mind these characters leaving I usually believe in not getting rid of the other half of a pairing that wants to stay but if they have no direction for that character cut them loose and stick to what works.

Unless Xander is going to revert to the fun villain he was before they should've just written Xarah off together.

I believe that they cut Linsey for cost savings for now and plan to bring her back once they are done with the Kristen crap, Murder story and Cin. I would prefer Xander to spend his one episode a week with Jack who is the only person on the show who seems to be questioning the wedding fiasco 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

why the hell wasn't Lamon Archey bounced, too? Oh, right. He's a guy. My bad. (He was involved there, too.)

So was Sal and she's still around.

LG is probably more expensive than many of the newbies and maybe (possibly?) had a contract that gave her more days than the show is planning to use her for in the foreseeable future.  So it was cheaper to dump her.  This island thing screams "back by summer"...just as Gwen and Xander are getting closer.  Then again, I thought Ben and Claire would be close by the time he found out Ciara's alive and that's not the way it played out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

So was Sal and she's still around.

LG is probably more expensive than many of the newbies and maybe (possibly?) had a contract that gave her more days than the show is planning to use her for in the foreseeable future.  So it was cheaper to dump her.  This island thing screams "back by summer"...just as Gwen and Xander are getting closer.  Then again, I thought Ben and Claire would be close by the time he found out Ciara's alive and that's not the way it played out.

Gwen is in Kristen territory for me, so I pray to God it's another Ben/Claire msifire scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Gwen is in Kristen territory for me, so I pray to God it's another Ben/Claire msifire scenario.

So far I mostly tolerate Gwen. If she has sex with Abby's son in 2 years when he is 18 then she will be Kristen territory. Right now she is nowhere near kristen's history of rape and attempted murder

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

So far I mostly tolerate Gwen. If she has sex with Abby's son in 2 years when he is 18 then she will be Kristen territory. Right now she is nowhere near kristen's history of rape and attempted murder

Considering that Thomas would be her nephew that's not going to happen.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Did I miss the proof that Linsey was let go to facilitate a Missy return?

 

Or is all this speculation based on both parties involved being busybodies on Twitter months back?

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, katie9918 said:

Did I miss the proof that Linsey was let go to facilitate a Missy return?

 

Or is all this speculation based on both parties involved being busybodies on Twitter months back?

A post a page back or so said that Linsey posted on TikTok and said she was let go but would return in a heartbeat or something. On a related note, I keep seeing people wanting Melissa Archer to play Sarah.

No. Thank. You.

She annoyed as Natalie on OLTL and she seemed boring as Serena here, IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Can't agree more. And Ron seems super pumped about Kristen blackmailing Sami and Lucas and refers to it as "hijinks". I loathe Ben and Kristen to the point I can't watch them anymore so clearly the writer and I have completely opposing concepts of entertainment. 

Seriously, HIJINKS????!!!!  Are we supposed to be rooting for Kristen?   Think of her as a sort of wacky "fun" character now?  I'm not finding any of her "antics" at all amusing right now.  And if motherhood is just so important to her that it changed her for the better, why is she putting herself in a position where she really can't spend any time with her own daughter (I'm assuming she can't because there is a good chance Rachel could recognize her and out her.)  And apparently, Brady is never going to take her to visit Kristen in prison - on the rare occasions he actually goes to visit the woman he supposedly loves.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, katie9918 said:

Did I miss the proof that Linsey was let go to facilitate a Missy return?

 

Or is all this speculation based on both parties involved being busybodies on Twitter months back?

Pure speculation 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

So was Sal and she's still around.

LG is probably more expensive than many of the newbies and maybe (possibly?) had a contract that gave her more days than the show is planning to use her for in the foreseeable future.  So it was cheaper to dump her.  This island thing screams "back by summer"...just as Gwen and Xander are getting closer.  Then again, I thought Ben and Claire would be close by the time he found out Ciara's alive and that's not the way it played out.

I think if Sarah returns it will be a recast.  Probably someone from one of Ron’s others shows old days he loves doing that dumb shit like he’s his own employment agency. 
I don’t think LG will be back on Days. 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Considering that Thomas would be her nephew that's not going to happen.

Oh he might be Stefan's kid in 2 years, who knows. I forgot they were related. Point being until Gwen has sex with somebody she used to babysit she is still a notch above Kristen

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Then again, I thought Ben and Claire would be close by the time he found out Ciara's alive and that's not the way it played out.

I feel like that was something they were planning but then it just didn't pan out, maybe because VK came back earlier than they expected.

I am in the camp that expects LG to return at some point and that her being let go was basically just a 'we don't wanna pay you right now' type of thing.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

 

I am in the camp that expects LG to return at some point and that her being let go was basically just a 'we don't wanna pay you right now' type of thing.

I am leaning towards that now too. They just have too many 'big' plots going on right now and too many people to pay. Once they clear up those and VK has left again (and please... get rid of Kristen for good!) they will have Xander suddenly remember that Sarah loved him and have him go looking for her. Or they will have Kristen wear masks for everybody in Salem and dump more people on the island for a 'fun' summer plot

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, please no more babies. I do think this is just Soapdirt's usually speculation, so I think the chances of Gwen being pregnant are low. But it does make me wonder: Gwen & Chad had sex on New Year's Eve, so she'd be 3 months along - when was the last time we saw her drink? Please say it was recently. 🙏🏼🤞🏼

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Ugh, please no more babies. I do think this is just Soapdirt's usually speculation, so I think the chances of Gwen being pregnant are low. But it does make me wonder: Gwen & Chad had sex on New Year's Eve, so she'd be 3 months along - when was the last time we saw her drink? Please say it was recently. 🙏🏼🤞🏼

She drank at Julie's Place with Charlie. Was that before or after sleeping with Chad? And it could be explained that she may not have known at the time that she was pregnant.

Share this post


Link to post

I really need this to be one of the many times Soapdirt is wrong because Gwen absolutely does not need a baby for fuck's sake!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Oh he might be Stefan's kid in 2 years, who knows. I forgot they were related. Point being until Gwen has sex with somebody she used to babysit she is still a notch above Kristen

It doesn't matter who the father is if Gwen is the half sister of Thomas's mother.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

4/5

• Ava urges Nicole to keep her secret

 

• Belle and Shawn reel over Jan's threat

 

• John confides his fears in Marlena

 

• Ciara is unsettled by a moment of connection with Ben


4/6

• Paulina pitches to Abe her idea for the Horton Town Square

 

• Xander causes a scene at Julie's Place

 

• Chanel suggests to Theo that they move in together

 

• Marlena hypnotizes Ciara in hopes of triggering her memory


4/7

• Ciara rips into Claire

 

• Gwen makes a surprising apology to Chad

 

• Jack urges Abigail to call a truce with Gwen

 

• Xander gets to know Chanel


4/8

• Abigail and Gwen's attempt at a truce goes awry

 

• Jake gives Kate disappointing news

 

• Ava makes an emotional confession.

 

• Gabi tells Rafe that she knows who killed Charlie


4/9

• Allie tries to protect Tripp

 

• Rafe eliminates a murder suspect

 

• Sami admits that her marriage is in trouble

 

• John has a tense encounter with Jan

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

 

• Xander gets to know Chanel


 

No thanks. Awful 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really need this to be one of the many times Soapdirt is wrong because Gwen absolutely does not need a baby for fuck's sake!

This time the hyperventilating sound effect in a blanket will gasp and puff with a British accent! 
 

If John thinks he killed Charlie even if he didn’t maybe it’s best he confesses since he’s had recent brain trauma wi TJ emotional instability and rage blackouts and it’s documented. He snapped after Charlie threatened his family and could get court appointed probation. He couldn’t work for Black Patch anymore though if that happens. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Why does Nicole get jealous of Ava and Rafe ?   She is married 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Ciara is unsettled by a moment of connection with Ben

A moment? Girl, we've been unsettled by you connecting with him for YEARS now!

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I would be unsettled too if a man I was repulsed by kept insisting I was in love w him and cornering me alone. 
 

consent isn’t respected on this show. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size