Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

It doesn't say they are killing Charlie. It is their speculation-that-they-call-spoilers. While we speculated that Charlie and Gwen are the most hated people, Ron C said there would be a shocking death, and neither of them would be shocking. He also said a mystery who-dun-it. It could be that after Gwen and Laura argue, Laura has a heart attack and dies - shocking (ha) death. So we might still have a murder and I would still much prefer to see Gwen killed than Charlie.

ETA - it does kind of look like they are going there. Now with Sami coming back, that just adds more people who may have done it. Even Claire might snap again. Too bad if that is what happens. Days always does that - brings in someone to be bad and then find out that he/she is popular and have to come up with a way to resolve the situation with back from the dead or unknown twin stories, which are always AWFUL. So now baby Henry will have no father, which is easier for the storyline. Let's see. . . could be Allie, Sami, Lucas, Nicole, Kate, Tripp, Ava, Claire, Ben (?).

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

It sucks theyre killing off Charlie. 😞 

They always do this though. Vincent was interesting and well acted, Shah was interesting. They bring on stronger people for brief villain roles. And they cast the weaker and more bland actors as the characters who stay on long time front burner. It should be transposed but Ron and Corday like doing things the dumbass way.

This X 1000.  Again, it seems like the writers just don't get it.  Charlie could be a GREAT villain,  Because of jurisdiction, he could get off for raping Allie and continue to walk around Salem.  He could be accused of pretty much every bad thing done is Salem and sometimes he could have done it, other times not.  He could even get off (again) after doing something he actually did.  Rather than having, big bad villains terrorizing the entire town (and threatening/kidnapping characters who we ALL know are in no danger whatsoever) the writers could return to the real roots of soap operas - human drama and human interaction.  Vincent and Shah were good villains because they were only targeting specific people for specific reasons.  That is why Gwen could have also been a great villain, but they had to turn her into a cartoon instead.

Most people's favorite soap memories are NOT of some major drama but human moments - a couple finally overcoming the odds and getting together, someone getting their comeuppance, loving to hate someone because they've lied, cheated or done other shady things - not, devil possession, or someone returning from the dead every other week.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

They bring on stronger people for brief villain roles. And they cast the weaker and more bland actors as the characters who stay on long time front burner. 

Or they bring back brief villain roles that were played by bad actors and make them into romantic leads lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Or they bring back brief villain roles that were played by bad actors and make them into romantic leads lol.

Yeah but Rob is not strong like Vincent or Shah or Charlie’s actors. He never was strong. He got made permanent and Mary Sued because of his notoriety of being the first male Price is Right model and from Deidre Hall / Marlena literally begging Corday to keep him and give him a full time contract.  

• Love 2
On 2/6/2021 at 9:35 AM, peachmangosteen said:

So, Orphues and Clyde are coming back a-fucking-gain to take part in the reuniting of the amazing Ben and Ciara? Fuck me. I mean, I love Orpheus but no. And I never need to see Clyde again, especially when half of his screen time will likely be TPTB trying to convince me I should care about the relationship this child molester has with his serial killer son. No thanks.

I'm very interested in Abigail asking Gabi for help with Gwen. And the Lucas/Allie/Charlie scenes.

it's like Orpheus and Clyde are the shows go-to villains, but they don't realize how truly ineffectual they actually are.  Gwen is more menacing then these two knuckleheads.

I am massively looking forward to an Abby and Gabi partnership, especially if they decide to make them frenemies.  

• Love 5

I sure hope the actor playing Charlie is just off to bigger and better things of his own choice because if killing him off is Ron's decision simply for a who-dun-it plot then it's a huge waste of potential.  There's lots of more storylines that Charlie could spin off for some time to come as his existence in Salem complicates multiple character's lives, unlike a dozen or more other characters whose exits wouldn't be a loss.  Like Laura, no loss there. 

On 2/6/2021 at 12:35 AM, DisneyBoy said:

I swear, they allot 75% of their budget to Ciara's hair care products and sets for more CIN crap and 25% for everything else.

And sure, I like Stayla...but this is worse than their last wedding. No Joey or Stefanie, Ava lurking around town...three guests, one officiating...lame.

LOL, Ciara's hair is almost a set of it's own!

And agree, I was a big Steve/Kayla fan in the 80s but another wedding is not needed, especially w/out their kids present. 

On 2/6/2021 at 9:22 AM, brisbydog said:

IMG_20210206_092130.jpg

I'm always giddy when I see Orpheus's name in the upcoming episodes. Can't wait for his snarky dialogue! GD never disappoints on his delivery of lines. 

On 2/6/2021 at 9:35 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm very interested in Abigail asking Gabi for help with Gwen. And the Lucas/Allie/Charlie scenes.

That should be interesting. I wonder if Abs will actually summon the integrity to properly apologize to Gabi first or if she'll just keep piggybacking on Chad's apology about the drugging. 

On 2/6/2021 at 2:42 PM, Silver Raven said:

Why doesn't Nicole invite Ava to live with her?

I'm suddenly seeing a new version of Three's Company with Rafe, Ava, Nicole all living together with a twenty-something who acts like a teenager, a baby, and a kindergartner which I suppose would make it Three's Company Plus Three.   Perhaps the better question is why doesn't Ava, a mob princess, have mafia bodyguards to protect her?

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'm suddenly seeing a new version of Three's Company with Rafe, Ava, Nicole all living together with a twenty-something who acts like a teenager, a baby, and a kindergartner which I suppose would make it Three's Company Plus Three. 

Alright, Ron, get on a dream/fantasy ep of this already!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Did the 80's fake flashback air yet? I actually want to see it because I'm a bitch for 80's nostalgia.

Yes. It was part of how Laura explained her role in turning away Tiffany (Gwen's mom) and being the one who paid her off.

Wasn't there a spoiler a few weeks ago about the mob coming to Salem because of Xander's actions? Was Brady getting shot by an assailant who was never seen on screen the extent of the mob "coming to Salem"? Because it seems like the whole Philip-in-bed-with-the-mob storyline is over now that Victor handled things with the Vitalis in Philadelphia. So am I imagining a spoiler or was Brady getting shot the blink-and-you-miss-it mob in Salem storyline?

• Love 1

I'll admit, I was never a fan of Jamie Lyn Bauer's fragile-flower version of Laura Horton and was too young to know her during Susan Flannery's run or her subsequent actresses. But the damned character has FIVE DECADES of history under her, and she is going to die for some fucking retcon nobody like Gwen?

And this is AFTER also killing off Bill Horton off screen (also no excuse, as even though two of the actors to play him are dead, John Martin, who played him during Alice's funeral to positive reaction from the audience, is not!) as well as Adrienne Johnson for cartoon Bonnie Lockhart!

And glorifying asshole characters like Ben, Kristen, and the aforementioned Gwen.

Ron apparently has no use for history. He already got OLTL the axe, and almost led GH there. Guess he wants to make sure he kills another soap.

Kristian Alfonso said it best: This is not the Days Of Our Lives I knew. She was smart to walk.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'll admit, I was never a fan of Jamie Lyn Bauer's fragile-flower version of Laura Horton and was too young to know her during Susan Flannery's run or her subsequent actresses. But the damned character has FIVE DECADES of history under her, and she is going to die for some fucking retcon nobody like Gwen?

And this is AFTER also killing off Bill Horton off screen (also no excuse, as even though two of the actors to play him are dead, John Martin, who played him during Alice's funeral to positive reaction from the audience, is not!) as well as Adrienne Johnson for cartoon Bonnie Lockhart!

And glorifying asshole characters like Ben, Kristen, and the aforementioned Gwen.

Ron apparently has no use for history. He already got OLTL the axe, and almost led GH there. Guess he wants to make sure he kills another soap.

Kristian Alfonso said it best: This is not the Days Of Our Lives I knew. She was smart to walk.

I'm old enough to remember the original Laura and, like you, not really a fan of this one.  I'm really not invested in Laura's character either - don't really care if they kill her off.   What bothers me is that Gwen had potential to be a really good villain.  She would do shady things without remorse.  But the writers had to go complete scorched earth on her and for a REALLY stupid plot line.  Daddy didn't love me so I'm going to destroy him and his entire family.  I would have much preferred that Gwen had met Abby in the mental hospital (I don't really care what reason they used for Abby being there as long as it wasn't Gabi's fault.)  For whatever reason she doesn't like Abby (gosh, I know NONE of you can imagine that scenario) and decides to make her life hell.  We could have had months of schemes, lies, gaslighting, seduction, etc. etc.  Gwen could have gone around charming people while setting Abby up to look like she was the one who was causing problems for people.

On another note, I'm really hating the whole Kristen manipulating Susan story line.  Unless they are setting it up so Brady FINALLY realizes that Kristen is truly batshit crazy and they haul her off to a maximum security mental institution (where she can't have access to the internet and phone) and she's off my screen, I have no interest in her whatsoever.  (When Marlena, of all people, was blathering on to Susan about how motherhood had changed Kristen in to a good person it confirmed my opinion that Marlena is a really bad shrink.  Any psychiatrist worth their salt would have been able to see through her in a heartbeat.)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

What bothers me is that Gwen had potential to be a really good villain.  She would do shady things without remorse.  But the writers had to go complete scorched earth on her and for a REALLY stupid plot line.  Daddy didn't love me so I'm going to destroy him and his entire family.  I would have much preferred that Gwen had met Abby in the mental hospital (I don't really care what reason they used for Abby being there as long as it wasn't Gabi's fault.)  For whatever reason she doesn't like Abby (gosh, I know NONE of you can imagine that scenario) and decides to make her life hell.  We could have had months of schemes, lies, gaslighting, seduction, etc. etc.  Gwen could have gone around charming people while setting Abby up to look like she was the one who was causing problems for people.

Ugh, seriously. Why must they always take a character too far and then try to 'redeem' them? Just let there be troublemaker/'bad' characters that do run-of-the-mill bad shit for fuck's sake.

• Love 5

Yeah, they're killing off Laura in such a nothingburger way.  (Assuming she's dead. I haven't seen today).  It's all so pointless.  I get that Ron might not see a potential use for Laura down the road but that doesn't mean he never will or that no writer ever will.  Take, for instance, the fact that hiding Gwen is Laura's doing instead of Angelica's. I don't know if he ever considered Angelica but she would have been there had they not been so blase in killing her off earlier. 

The same might be said about Laura.  There might be a juicy story where she'd fit in perfectly but not she's gone.  Ridiculous.

Also, given the nature of the death, I gather that this isn't the big whodunit that Ron was talking about?  At least with Laura dying, I thought we'd maybe be spared the death of more interesting characters like Charlie but nope, I'm guessing that's still gonna happen.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Yeah, they're killing off Laura in such a nothingburger way.  (Assuming she's dead. I haven't seen today).  It's all so pointless.  I get that Ron might not see a potential use for Laura down the road but that doesn't mean he never will or that no writer ever will. 

If they ever wanna tell another story with her then they'll just bring her back from the dead lol.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they ever wanna tell another story with her then they'll just bring her back from the dead lol.

Don't.  Just don't. 

head in hands GIF by Australian Survivor

I'm still not over how stupid fake killing Vivian was last year.  Now that wasn't a true death since it was revealed pretty quickly that she was still alive but still.  What the bloody hell was the point?

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

Yeah, they're killing off Laura in such a nothingburger way.  (Assuming she's dead. I haven't seen today).  It's all so pointless.  I get that Ron might not see a potential use for Laura down the road but that doesn't mean he never will or that no writer ever will.  Take, for instance, the fact that hiding Gwen is Laura's doing instead of Angelica's. I don't know if he ever considered Angelica but she would have been there had they not been so blase in killing her off earlier. 

The same might be said about Laura.  There might be a juicy story where she'd fit in perfectly but not she's gone.  Ridiculous.

Also, given the nature of the death, I gather that this isn't the big whodunit that Ron was talking about?  At least with Laura dying, I thought we'd maybe be spared the death of more interesting characters like Charlie but nope, I'm guessing that's still gonna happen.

Angelica's death was a instant one and it was rather meh as well. She's still gone so I could see the same for Laura. I could accept Laura being killed off even Angelica but they made it into such a nonfactor which is the worst part.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Angelica's death was a instant one and it was rather meh as well. She's still gone so I could see the same for Laura. I could accept Laura being killed off even Angelica but they made it into such a nonfactor which is the worst part.

Ron should not have killed off either ladies.  I may not be a fan of Laura because of the actress and her stupid stories over the years but Laura was a very popular character once and she was the inspiration for Marlena to be created.

Anjelica and her son Alexander should have been the story for Justin and Adrienne, not Bonnie.  Justin and Adrienne have always appealed to me because they dealt with issues that happen in real life like infidelity and infertility.. They were always more reality based than the other couples on the show.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Don't.  Just don't. 

head in hands GIF by Australian Survivor

I'm still not over how stupid fake killing Vivian was last year.  Now that wasn't a true death since it was revealed pretty quickly that she was still alive but still.  What the bloody hell was the point?

I love that gif.....and would like to take a moment, just sit right there, to remind everyone how Corday said all deaths would be permanent just six years ago.

Since then Viv has been killed and brought back twice. And Orpheus, Ava, Kristen, Nicole, Will, Kate, Abigail, Rolfe and now Ciara have all been "dead" and come back.

I'm just saying, this has gotten out of hand, thanks to Ron's "exciting!" stories.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Since then Viv has been killed and brought back twice. And Orpheus, Ava, Kristen, Nicole, Will, Kate, Abigail, Rolfe and now Ciara have all been "dead" and come back.

I don't object if the character is missing and presumed dead (i.e. Abigail and now Ciara).  That is pretty standard soap stuff.  I don't even mind if a character fakes their death as long as we're in on it.  What I HATE is when we watch a person die.  We see the dead body.  And somehow - Dr. Rolf or some "magic" serum - people just magically come back from the dead.  While I like Jack - HE HAS NO ORGANS!!!  He was killed, they found a body and all his organs were donated.  I want to know where the organs came from.  And don't get me started on the travesty of Stefano returning after Hope left his body buried under rubble.  THIS is the part I can't get over.  And in most cases (case in point: Will) they bring the character back and let them languish with absolutely no plot line.  Apparently, the writers are incapable of introducing new characters (without immediately trashing them - see Shah, Vincent, and now Gwen) so they just throw a dart at a big board to decide which dead character they should bring back.  I'm seriously expecting Zombie Alice Horton any day now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

We see the dead body.  And somehow - Dr. Rolf or some "magic" serum - people just magically come back from the dead.  While I like Jack - HE HAS NO ORGANS!!!  He was killed, they found a body and all his organs were donated.  I want to know where the organs came from. 

"It means he doesn't have a head! How am I supposed to write for a guy that doesn't have a head?" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Ron should not have killed off either ladies.  I may not be a fan of Laura because of the actress and her stupid stories over the years but Laura was a very popular character once and she was the inspiration for Marlena to be created.

Anjelica and her son Alexander should have been the story for Justin and Adrienne, not Bonnie.  Justin and Adrienne have always appealed to me because they dealt with issues that happen in real life like infidelity and infertility.. They were always more reality based than the other couples on the show.

Yes Anjelica could've also been used to mess with Jack/Jennifer as well and bond with her grandkids... However that's not interesting enough to write. Laura could've gone toe to toe with Kate about a lot of things etc. Lucas could bond with Laura to Kate's chagrin there's a lot they could've done here but again they don't find this character driven drama interesting enough to write.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, seriously. Why must they always take a character too far and then try to 'redeem' them? Just let there be troublemaker/'bad' characters that do run-of-the-mill bad shit for fuck's sake.

This is why as much as I disliked Sami they at least kept her awful for a good while before they grounded her a bit.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This is why as much as I disliked Sami they at least kept her awful for a good while before they grounded her a bit.

Plus, Sami has paid for her misdeeds and in a way she is always viewed with suspicion and disdain because of past awfulness even when people should feel bad for her when something bad happens to her they just don't.  Now the villains get everything they have ever wanted and Kristen is an example of that. Marlena becoming a Kristen apologist is so damn wrong...

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Plus, Sami has paid for her misdeeds and in a way she is always viewed with suspicion and disdain because of past awfulness even when people should feel bad for her when something bad happens to her they just don't.  Now the villains get everything they have ever wanted and Kristen is an example of that. Marlena becoming a Kristen apologist is so damn wrong...

That has also helped tremendously I mean I still don't like Sami but its more I love to hate her rather than just outright hate her on sight like Kristen at this point.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

This.  And when she's right about something or someone, no one listens to her.  Ben - the serial killer, Abigail - the crazy serial cheater, and Kristen - the flat out psychopathic crazy person all get more respect than Sami.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

This.  And when she's right about something or someone, no one listens to her.  Ben - the serial killer, Abigail - the crazy serial cheater, and Kristen - the flat out psychopathic crazy person all get more respect than Sami.

How is Abby a serial cheater though? She cheated on Ben that's about it. I don't count what happened with Stefan as cheating since she wasn't in her right mind and he raped her.

However you have a point about Ben/Kristen getting more respect than Sami which is really terrible tbh because Sami isn't nearly as bad as either of them in comparison.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

She’s a serial affair participant. There. Is that better? 

But, so what? I'm pretty sure if we stacked up Abigail and Sami's misdeeds, Sami's would be worse. I'm not sure how being a "serial affair participant" is worse than being a rapist. It's not unfathomable to me that a lot of the people in Salem respect and like Abigail more than Sami. I certainly do.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

But, so what? I'm pretty sure if we stacked up Abigail and Sami's misdeeds, Sami's would be worse. I'm not sure how being a "serial affair participant" is worse than being a rapist. It's not unfathomable to me that a lot of the people in Salem respect and like Abigail more than Sami. I certainly do.

Well she did kill Andre granted she was in an altered state but that might be considered worse than rape to some. Otherwise I don't find it strange people in Salem like Abby more than Sami even if its annoying how everyone also treats her as if she can't do any wrong either.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well she did kill Andre granted she was in an altered state but that might be considered worse than rape to some. Otherwise I don't find it strange people in Salem like Abby more than Sami even if its annoying how everyone also treats her as if she can't do any wrong either.

She killed him because he physically grabbed her and wouldn't let go of her. She didn't mean to do it and it certainly wasn't premeditated, not like Sami raping Austin. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

No, Abby did not kill Andre in an altered state. Abby struggled with Andre which resulted in her killing Andre. Then she split into her alter personality of Gabby who proceeded to cover up the crime scene (and get a tacky wig).

I don't find it strange that people in Salem like Abby more than Sami. These people including most of Sami's family don't like her much. What I find inconceivable is that her family would side with people who have hurt Sami over her e.g. Abby when slept with EJ or Nicole who had ZERO relationship with Allie her entire life especially considering that she stole her sister for a year.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, nilyank said:

No, Abby did not kill Andre in an altered state. Abby struggled with Andre which resulted in her killing Andre. Then she split into her alter personality of Gabby who proceeded to cover up the crime scene (and get a tacky wig).

I don't find it strange that people in Salem like Abby more than Sami. These people including most of Sami's family don't like her much. What I find inconceivable is that her family would side with people who have hurt Sami over her e.g. Abby when slept with EJ or Nicole who had ZERO relationship with Allie her entire life especially considering that she stole her sister for a year.

I get why Kayla wouldn't care about EJ/Sami as EJ did a lot of damage to her family but Sami stayed with him.  I don't expect Kayla to care how Sami felt. What made no sense to me is that Kayla wasn't horrified that Abby would take up with someone like EJ in the first place. I expected her to tell Abby that he's dangerous etc because that's how old school soaps would've done it. However we're far removed from those days.

Nicole/Allie doesn't make sense to me. If it was Sydney I would feel differently as that would be a child that would feel something other than contempt for Nicole as Nicole cared for EJ's children.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I get why Kayla wouldn't care about EJ/Sami as EJ did a lot of damage to her family but Sami stayed with him.  I don't expect Kayla to care how Sami felt. What made no sense to me is that Kayla wasn't horrified that Abby would take up with someone like EJ in the first place. I expected her to tell Abby that he's dangerous etc because that's how old school soaps would've done it. However we're far removed from those days.

Kayla should have been horified regarding Abby as she was originally horrified by EJ being near Sami years earlier and helped to keep him from seeing Johnny when she was watching over the twins for Sami when she went to Dominican Republic for a divorce.

My problem was with Will who seemed to be angriest at Sami. Not Abby. Not EJ.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Kayla should have been horified regarding Abby as she was originally horrified by EJ being near Sami years earlier and helped to keep him from seeing Johnny when she was watching over the twins for Sami when she went to Dominican Republic for a divorce.

My problem was with Will who seemed to be angriest at Sami. Not Abby. Not EJ.

I love Will but he was a POS back when Abby was fucking EJ..  

• Love 5

I agree about Will I remember when JJ came to his place after the article was published in the Invader about the affair that Will wrote. He talked about despite his issues with Jennifer he wouldn't have done something like this to her or something to that effect. 

Speaking of Sami I do wonder if she's going to weigh in on the Gwen/Abby/Chad situation when she returns next month. My guess is no since these actors are in their own bubbles.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree about Will I remember when JJ came to his place after the article was published in the Invader about the affair that Will wrote. He talked about despite his issues with Jennifer he wouldn't have done something like this to her or something to that effect. 

Speaking of Sami I do wonder if she's going to weigh in on the Gwen/Abby/Chad situation when she returns next month. My guess is no since these actors are in their own bubbles.

Will was not just nasty to his mother. He was also nasty to Sonny calling him a barrister once in a fight.  I was appalled, Sonny took care of him when he had no job, gave him a roof over his head, paid all of the bills, took care of Arianna and his baby mama Gabi... Show your husband some respect! Ironically this is why Adrienne was against his romance with Will.  Sonny was taking on too much responsibility at a young age and Will was being an asshole.  Will was written out of character..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

Over half of Salem thinks their shit doesn't stink while pointing out the odor every time Sami shows up to use the bathroom.  That annoys the hell out of me.  Especially the characters running around town with air freshener chasing after the likes of Abigail.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I really think the writing was more nuanced in 2011/2012. Sami still wound up in trouble, but was working hard to support her family and wasn't blindly devoted to EJ. Now she has no career, has anointed EJ a deity and creates trouble deliberately.

Ron literally writes her siblings dialogue where they call her Hurricane Sami, hit her and don't want her around. I wish I could enjoy her imminent return but it'll just be more of that.

Question: what would be your dream storyline(s) for Sami this year?

• Love 3
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Question: what would be your dream storyline(s) for Sami this year?

I know it will never happen since JS is so over Days and apparently acting in general, but I enjoy Sami with EJ when they are partners in crime and lovers. Plus EJ is the one person who likes and supports Sami's bad side. So my "dream" storyline would have them do something fun and scheming together. Bonus points if it's against the people who treat Sami like crap.   But since that will never happen, I'll settle for Sami coming back alone and rubbing Gwen into Abigail's face, pointing out that having a homewrecker is a bit of karma.  I'd also like to see Sami and Kate on the same side/team up. That was the one good thing the writers did before AS's exit in '14, but failed epically on last summer when they should have both been against Nicole having Allie's baby. Instead now Kate is playing nice w/Nicole.  AS and LK have good chemistry together, and if Sami and EJ can't team up to cause trouble, I'll take Sami and Kate, especially if it gets Kate out of this awful lust fest with Jake.  I think Sami and Lucas are good as friends and co-schemers, but I don't want to see them together romantically. 

• Love 4