Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I also preferred JE's Angelica the best but yeah she'll never return to Days I'm grateful she bothers with GH although I do cackle a bit when Ned/Tracy have scenes together. My mom always told me about their Days history but I found that weird to me they were better as mother/son on GH.

11 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I also preferred JE's Angelica the best but yeah she'll never return to Days I'm grateful she bothers with GH although I do cackle a bit when Ned/Tracy have scenes together. My mom always told me about their Days history but I found that weird to me they were better as mother/son on GH.

They were better as Lovers.  Anjelica and Justin were hot, it was almost like Justin gave her life again after having been with Harper all of those damn years.. It really hurt her to her core that Justin preferred Adrienne over her. Anjelica was wonderfully complex and it was due to Jane Elliot's acting skills.  Anjelica could be a real cold bitch when it came to people that she disliked, she used to call Steve "cyclops" because of his one eye but was fiercely protective of Jack who she loved above everything.  Anjelica was never the same after Jane left.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

They were better as Lovers.  Anjelica and Justin were hot, it was almost like Justin gave her life again after having been with Harper all of those damn years.. It really hurt her to her core that Justin preferred Adrienne over her. Anjelica was wonderfully complex and it was due to Jane Elliot's acting skills.  Anjelica could be a real cold bitch when it came to people that she disliked, she used to call Steve "cyclops" because of his one eye but was fiercely protective of Jack who she loved above everything.  Anjelica was never the same after Jane left.. 

I must've missed that part I only saw bits of it(I was but a mere tyke when it was originally on) when I was able to remember actual soap plots and could watch along with my mom I saw them on GH as mother/son and liked their relationship.

Wonder if any of this stuff is on YT

4 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I must've missed that part I only saw bits of it(I was but a mere tyke when it was originally on) when I was able to remember actual soap plots and could watch along with my mom I saw them on GH as mother/son and liked their relationship.

Wonder if any of this stuff is on YT

There was a  great Justin/Adrienne channel but that was removed years ago during the purge...  It was really good for people like me who did not see all of their romance in real time..  

Also Anjelica was always supposed to be older than Justin.. When Wally was cast on General Hospital as Jane's son, their romantic chemistry on Days became a mother/son one..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2

Does anyone know how long Ivan/Vivian will be around? Since Eli and Lani get the babies back next week, will Ivan be arrested? Is Viv going to stick around being undead or did she do something before that will result in her arrest? If they are done, it seems like much ado about nothing. And, I HATE the way LD has her hair. She is not Louise Sorel so she can pick her own hairstyle. This did her no favors.

ETA - just saw her tweet that she would be on for 2 weeks. 

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Of course Statesville would allow Kristen, a recent escapee, to have a new visitor. That's not suspicious whatsoever.

And apparently spend her entire day in what looks like the break room of a Target with her own personal laptop and WiFi while hosting visitors without supervision. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

And apparently spend her entire day in what looks like the break room of a Target with her own personal laptop and WiFi while hosting visitors without supervision. 

Am surprised that she doesn’t have a tea set or mini fridge with food and drink for guests.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Of course Statesville would allow Kristen, a recent escapee, to have a new visitor. That's not suspicious whatsoever.

Not to mention that usually a prison escape gets you sent to a higher security prison. Statesville is only a notch above Mayberry's jail where Otis could reach the key without Andy or Barney getting up from their desk. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 8

I hope Ivan is taken to jail. Vivian really had nothing to do with the kidnapping of the babies and she didn't know whose babies they are. Yes, she could have turned them in to the police, but she wouldn't do that to Ivan. Still, she is an accomplice at best.

• Love 2

This Cin stuff reminds me of the cheesy 80s fantasy sequences soaps used to have. I liked them back then but that was an era for it now not so much. 

Regardless if they're going to kill off Laura I hope someone references JJ (I assume he won't be there) and explains why he couldn't be at his grandmother's funeral. I mean at least give me that since I couldn't have one scene of JJ/Laura ever. Same with Mike you know her first born son.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This Cin stuff reminds me of the cheesy 80s fantasy sequences soaps used to have. I liked them back then but that was an era for it now not so much. 

Regardless if they're going to kill off Laura I hope someone references JJ (I assume he won't be there) and explains why he couldn't be at his grandmother's funeral. I mean at least give me that since I couldn't have one scene of JJ/Laura ever. Same with Mike you know her first born son.

So Ron is going to kill off Laura, why?

• Love 1

#DAYS Spoilers Week of Feb 15th
Lucas and Allie have a run-in with Charlie!
Xander proposes to Sarah!
Abigail and Gwen get into a fight at the cemetery.

Hmm maybe Laura keels over when Gwen confronts her

Edited by brisbydog
Edit
  • Useful 1

Yes, Ben....won't you please die? Finally?

I swear, they allot 75% of their budget to Ciara's hair care products and sets for more CIN crap and 25% for everything else.

And sure, I like Stayla...but this is worse than their last wedding. No Joey or Stefanie, Ava lurking around town...three guests, one officiating...lame.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So Steve & Kayla are getting remarried and Jack & Jennifer are NOT there?! Really, show? I'm sure J&J would be happy to get away from the Gwen crap for a few hours to witness their family/friends get married. I am glad Tripp is there; is that Sarah standing in as Kayla's bridesmaid?? Since when are they so chummy?

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Abigail and Gwen get into a fight at the cemetery.

Hmm maybe Laura keels over when Gwen confronts her

Damn, that is messed up if they brought back Laura just to make her the villain and then kill her off. 

• Love 3

So, Orphues and Clyde are coming back a-fucking-gain to take part in the reuniting of the amazing Ben and Ciara? Fuck me. I mean, I love Orpheus but no. And I never need to see Clyde again, especially when half of his screen time will likely be TPTB trying to convince me I should care about the relationship this child molester has with his serial killer son. No thanks.

I'm very interested in Abigail asking Gabi for help with Gwen. And the Lucas/Allie/Charlie scenes.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

So Steve & Kayla are getting remarried and Jack & Jennifer are NOT there?! Really, show? I'm sure J&J would be happy to get away from the Gwen crap for a few hours to witness their family/friends get married. I am glad Tripp is there; is that Sarah standing in as Kayla's bridesmaid?? Since when are they so chummy?

Damn, that is messed up if they brought back Laura just to make her the villain and then kill her off. 

Well they work together at the hospital I could buy it if they had more scenes where they interacted as friends but that would require too much effort.

14 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

So Ron is going to kill off Laura, why?

Because she's the villain who's making poor Gwen suffer and you know that JJ and Mike won't be there(and probably not referenced either). I mean at least when they killed off Bill that was better because it was off screen and we got to see Doug etc react.

Plus the whole family got to go(and it facilitated JJ's exit from the show) to pay their respects(even if we didn't see it on screen).

I could accept them killing off Laura if more thought was put into it and that it wasn't so senseless(villainize her then off her afterwards) yet we know that's exactly how it will go. Plus this will be all about Gwen not Laura's actual family.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Why doesn't Nicole invite Ava to live with her?

Exactly!!!! Allie can go live with Rafe and she can take Henry with her. Until Sami comes back and puts a stop to that. If Nicole wants to butt into everyone's business, let her BFF stay with her!!! Unless she wants Rafe to protect Ava from her mob family, in which case, why would you want to put your friend, Rafe, in danger???

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

.....why kill off Laura FFS?

I know she barely appears but she's still a big part of the show's legacy. Just seems disrespectful. 

Why kill off Laura? 

Because "poor Gwen."  Laura obviously is taking the fall to make rando Gwen make sense and give her an excuse for everything she's done or about to do.  There's a spoiler that a "desperate Gwen reaches out to Jack for help" and in the latest article the Gwen actress says that Gwen asks what Jack is going to do to make up to her for what Laura did and its effects.  The actress also talks about Gwen no longer has any justifiable reason to go after Abigail since what she believed was based on a lie.  Bitch, Gwen NEVER had a justifiable reason to go after Abigail since her only crime, as stated by Gwen herself, is that she was born and had a decent upbringing.  But go ahead and sell your character's uselessness I guess.

Also, f-you Gwen.  What are YOU going to do to make up for all the shit you've done?  She's just SO delusional.  Jack can't make ANYTHING up to her because he can't change time.  It'll never be enough for her.  They are already making Jack look like a weak chump in this whole thing.  Yeah, he's in a difficult position, but he just stands by and lets Gwen spout her delusional bullshit.  Even after the Laura reveal, she still seems to not get it.  There's nothing left to do but move on.  Be angry with Laura, but it changes nothing.  Gwen doesn't want to move on.  She wants a re-do and that's not going to happen.  That article doesn't mention any "I'm sorry," any remorse, or any how to move forward.  Just "what are you going to do to make it up to me."

She's totally going to make Jack "prove" he loves her and "choose" her over his family using Laura.   Gwen is going to hurt or kill Laura and ask Jack to help her cover it up.  And Jack will do it.  Because he feels bad about "poor Gwen"  who didn't have a daddy.  Because apparently Laura deserves to die for what she did, but Gwen?  Boo hoo.   (*No doubt, Jack should be mad at Laura, but if he, who has also done really fucked up shit, helps Gwen cover up anything she does to Laura, he and Gwen deserve each other)

I hope it's not true.  Jack can't do that without doing some real damage to his character.  Didn't we just spend months about how Jennifer is his "everything" and he wouldn't hurt her again?  Covering up her mother's death or assault will be crossing a line he can't come back from and I hope Jennifer would never forgive him.  He would deserve to be left with the psychopath.  Jennifer has supported him and doesn't agree at all with what Laura did, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't think her mother should die for it.  I really hope Jack doesn't lie to his wife about her mother for Gwen of all people.  Like, I hope he sees that Gwen, at this point, is a danger to everyone around her, and needs to be locked up and given real mental therapy.  Gwen has the right to be upset about Laura and her sad life, but she doesn't get to just go around poisoning, and physically attacking people because she's sad.  How many serious assaults is she going to get away with here? Even if whatever she does to Laura ends up being an accident, Gwen doesn't need to be out on the streets around people.    

If Gwen does something to Laura and approaches Jack for help, he needs to "help" her by contacting the authorities and telling them she's mentally unstable.  That's the best way anyone can help her at this point.  But Jack will likely blow up his family once again and Gwen will smugly go around throwing it in his family's face claiming how much daddy loves her and chose her over them.  Hell, maybe Gwen will get what she wants then by default.  I just hope Jack thinks it was worth it.

*Disclaimer: I'm fully aware that Abigail, Laura, Jack, etc. have all done horrible things and gotten away with them. 

• Love 3

I don't care anymore who they kill off since they can just bring anyone back from the dead anyway. It's all meaningless lol. 

I don't have any use for Laura and I believe this is the first time I've even seen her. (Was she on screen at all when Abigail went to her for 'help?' If so, I don't remember it at all lol.) I'll just fast forward through those scenes anyway tbh.

I might watch the Ben/Ciara Romeo/Juliet bullshit in the hopes that it's fun bad but I think it'll just be bad bad and I'll end up fast forwarding it.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't care anymore who they kill off since they can just bring anyone back from the dead anyway. It's all meaningless lol. 

I don't have any use for Laura and I believe this is the first time I've even seen her. (Was she on screen at all when Abigail went to her for 'help?' If so, I don't remember it at all lol.) I'll just fast forward through those scenes anyway tbh.

I might watch the Ben/Ciara Romeo/Juliet bullshit in the hopes that it's fun bad but I think it'll just be bad bad and I'll end up fast forwarding it.

Yes she was. She was the one that took her to Boston in the first place that was sometime in 2018. However before that the last time we saw her was Alice's funeral. 

You have a point about killing off characters they have made death meaningless (unless the actor died in RL) but I do think they could've put more thought into it because Laura isn't just anyone on this show. She has almost as much history as Julie does on this show spanning decades. They should have Marlena etc react to it and none of that is going to happen.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KBrownie said:

I hope it's not true.  Jack can't do that without doing some real damage to his character.  Didn't we just spend months about how Jennifer is his "everything" and he wouldn't hurt her again?  Covering up her mother's death or assault will be crossing a line he can't come back from and I hope Jennifer would never forgive him.  He would deserve to be left with the psychopath. 

Well Bo did this to Hope with Chelsea/Zach which is just as bad if not worse since it was Bo/Hope's child and they got past it(although I would've supported Hope never forgiving him for it as well).

I'm still disappointed that Hope never attempted to set Swamp Thing on fire over it.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

... I do think they could've put more thought into it because Laura isn't just anyone on this show. She has almost as much history as Julie does on this show spanning decades. 

Yea, it's quite disrespectful to just unceremoniously kill her off after bringing her back solely to be the bad guy in a story about a new character. Like, dick move, guys lol.

But I just don't have any history with her so I don't give a shit personally.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So, my speculation is that Gwen will (and has) threaten(ed) to kill Laura, so when Laura is found dead, everyone will think it was Gwen. Generally, the one who threatens someone is usually not the killer. So, I think that while Abby was telling Laura how she did nothing wrong and understood what she did, internally, she was seething at the harm that Gwen caused, so in another DID episode, Abby kills Laura and now with Laura dead, who is going to cure Abby in a week? Ron said there would be a who-dun-it or murder mystery, so if we see Gwen do it, then there will be another death. If we don't, then I don't think it will be Gwen who does it. GWABBY, anyone?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well Bo did this to Hope with Chelsea/Zach which is just as bad if not worse since it was Bo/Hope's child and they got past it(although I would've supported Hope never forgiving him for it as well).

I'm still disappointed that Hope never attempted to set Swamp Thing on fire over it.

At least what Chelsea did initially, not talking about the obnoxiousness afterwards, was an accident.  Gwen will have deliberately gone after Laura.  Just the larger Gwen hovering over and shaking the elderly great-grandmother Laura in the promo looks bad.   And combined with what Jack already KNOWS she is capable of, without any hint of remorse or awareness that it's wrong, it's going to be monumentally stupid of him to help Gwen cover anything up.  Like, does he really think that Jennifer will be okay with it?  Or that Gwen will never, ever, ever hurt anyone else now that big, bad, evil Laura is dead?  And no this is nothing new, but Jack will be a total hypocrite.  He hasn't had to pay with his life for all the unforgivable shit he's done, but Laura should?  I'm a total Jack and Jennifer fan, but I will totally support Jennifer being 100% done with him if he does this.  Especially after she's JUST forgiven him for the Kate mess.  

But "poor Gwen" will get what she wants apparently.  Daddy will choose her over everyone else and blow up his entire relationship and family for her.  I hope it's worth it for him because Gwen and her just lovely personality will be all he has to show for it.  Have fun Jack.  I hope you enjoy spending the rest of your life trying to make it up to the psychopath who will only demand more and more.

• Love 2

Yeah I definitely think Charlie has a good shot of being the whodunnit murder. If Laura is murdered then Gwen is pretty much the only suspect. Whereas if Charlie gets killed then you have Allie, Lucas, Sami, Kate, Tripp, Nicole, Steve, John and Ava at a minimum as viable suspects.

It has been said that Lucas, Sami and Allie have some kind of big story starting in March when Sami returns. Either a custody trial with Charlie or one of the three being arrested for Charlie’s murder seem the most likely to me. I can see them having Allie be arrested and put on trial for murder and Lumi dealing with that and trying to get her off. Lucas took the fall for Will before so if Allie is found guilty i can also see either him or Sami confessing (falsely) to save Allie and going to the same summer camp jail as Kristen for a bit.

Or Lumi will conduct their own investigation due to Salem PD’s incompetence and then on the last day of the trial they will reveal the real killer in dramatic fashion.

• Love 3

Yes.  Has someone actually SPOILED that Laura is going to die or is it just speculation?  Laura really wouldn't be much of a who-dunnit - there really are no other suspects than Gwen.  I think the spoiler about Gwen asking Jack for help is related to something else.

Edited by DaphneCat
Punctuation
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes.  Has someone actually SPOILED that Laura is going to die or is it just speculation?  Laura really wouldn't be much of a who-dunnit - there really are no other suspects than Gwen.  I think the spoiler about Gwen asking Jack for help is related to something else.

It's more the spoiler that Abby and Gwen have a fight at the cemetery. Why would they be there? 

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

It's more the spoiler that Abby and Gwen have a fight at the cemetery. Why would they be there? 

And the SOD article where the Gwen actress says that Laura gives her more details and she doesn’t want to believe it and how Gwen transfers all her resentments (this chick has a real problem with that doesn’t she) onto Laura and ends up in an even worse situation. RC also said that the Laura reveal would lead to another tragedy. 

Yes, why else would they be at a cemetery?  Another question is why Gwen would show her face if Laura is dead? Even if she had nothing to do with it, she won’t let Laura’s family grieve in peace? She will once again have to make it all about her pain and pick another fight?  After Jack has said he’ll try to make it up to her (if she stops going after Abigail)? After he’s probably done something in betrayal of his family for her? She probably starts blackmailing him with whatever he does to help her. 

Nothing will ever be enough for her. This is why you don’t negotiate with terrorists. She wants Abigail (and I guess JJ too if he existed in this mess) to not exist. That’s the only thing that will satisfy her. She wants Jack to be all about her. I hope Jack will think it’s worth it when he’s lost his family and “poor Gwen” is still going after them. 

The only good possible thing is that Jack picking Gwen means the rest of them can now fight back w/o him as a consideration. He will have made his choice. Abigail didn’t need any more of a reason, but I would love to see Jen want some revenge for her children and her mother.  She’s had almost no POV in this and she’s forgiven a lot of Jack’s BS recently, I could see her being fed up and Gwen being the last straw.

ETA: There’s another spoiler that Chad helps Abigail through a family tragedy.  I don’t know what else it could be. What remains to be seen is how much Gwen is at fault and if Jack is also going to be sacrificed for more of “poor Gwen” if he does anything to help cover it up. What a terrible way to end a character with such rich ties to this show. And all for a character who had none. A character that had to be forcefully tied to one family takes out one with multiple natural and long-standing ties to the history of the show. Such a shame. 

This also means that Jennifer will have lost both her parents in a year, but she likely won’t get any focus on that. It’s going to be more of Gwen’s whining and delusional justifying of her actions with multiple facial contortions and tics.  

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, KBrownie said:

This also means that Jennifer will have lost both her parents in a year, but she likely won’t get any focus on that. It’s going to be more of Gwen’s whining and delusional justifying of her actions with multiple facial contortions and tics.  

I get the feeling you do not enjoy Gwen the way I do lol. Also helps that I have always loathed Laura, especially this actress portraying her. Add in that I have no attachments to Chabby and am all for Matt Ashford having something to do at last and I'm all over this plotline 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I get the feeling you do not enjoy Gwen the way I do lol. Also helps that I have always loathed Laura, especially this actress portraying her. Add in that I have no attachments to Chabby and am all for Matt Ashford having something to do at last and I'm all over this plotline 

I find Laura to be tiresome when she was released from the mental facility after nearly two decades because Bill cheated on her. Which was a a retcon because prior to that it was stated that Laura's mother had a history of mental history. It skipped a generation with Jennifer but Abby has made it up for it with 3 different reasons for been hospitalized for her mental issues.

I never saw Laura in her prime when she was the leading heroine ala Marlena before Marlena. Jennifer always had to take care of her fragile mother and it was only after Laura was released that Jennifer finally got to know her mother. 

Frankly I had always viewed Laura in the same way I view Rachel aka the Lady in White and Susan. Oddballs but not very interesting and a  caricature of a person whose only personality was their oddness.

Should they kill Laura? No but I not really certain if she is dying. I mean in the spoilers, she has a confrontation with Gwen one day and the next day Abby and Gwen are in the cemetry. That is the quickest funeral that this show has ever done.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I find Laura to be tiresome when she was released from the mental facility after nearly two decades because Bill cheated on her. Which was a a retcon because prior to that it was stated that Laura's mother had a history of mental history. It skipped a generation with Jennifer but Abby has made it up for it with 3 different reasons for been hospitalized for her mental issues.

I never saw Laura in her prime when she was the leading heroine ala Marlena before Marlena. Jennifer always had to take care of her fragile mother and it was only after Laura was released that Jennifer finally got to know her mother. 

Frankly I had always viewed Laura in the same way I view Rachel aka the Lady in White and Susan. Oddballs but not very interesting and a  caricature of a person whose only personality was their oddness.

Should they kill Laura? No but I not really certain if she is dying. I mean in the spoilers, she has a confrontation with Gwen one day and the next day Abby and Gwen are in the cemetry. That is the quickest funeral that this show has ever done.

After Susan Flannery left the character of Laura was never the same and when they recasted the character was a lot different. However I can't think of any other reason why those two would be at the cemetary if someone connected to both of them isn't dead.

• Love 3

It sucks theyre killing off Charlie. 😞 

They always do this though. Vincent was interesting and well acted, Shah was interesting. They bring on stronger people for brief villain roles. And they cast the weaker and more bland actors as the characters who stay on long time front burner. It should be transposed but Ron and Corday like doing things the dumbass way.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I get the feeling you do not enjoy Gwen the way I do lol. 

Nope, sure don’t. Of course, no one claimed that anyone needed to enjoy her the way I did either lol. Do you. 

Matt Ashford hasn’t had anything to do? He’s consistently had plenty of story since his last return at the end of 2018. MAGA Jack was all of 2019 and he and Jen spent a chunk 2020 taking care of their drugged daughter (although I guess we’re just supposed to get over that since “poor, poor Gwen” didn’t have a daddy) and then the Gwen stuff. 

The idea that all of this is in any way about or focused on the character of Jack is a laugh riot.  I guess this is when the MAGA Jack story was supposed to be about Jack but was mainly about Eve. This will turn out the same way. All about “poor Gwen.” Gwen is RC’s latest & newest favorite square peg that he’s forced into a round hole to make fit. Jack has merely been the way to facilitate Gwen. 

And for ME, bad story that messes up and wipes out years of history and characterization for a rando isn’t worth “having something to do.”  But, sure. MA will have plenty to do as Jack will be the only one who be able to stand being in Gwen’s presence for any length of time. Everyone else she knows hates her. And we shall see how long Jack will be able to stand her when she doesn’t change one bit even after she has daddy at her beck and call and he’s probably driven his family away. 

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 2