Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
boes

Spoilers And Shockers

Recommended Posts


9 hours ago, SueB said:

Tate is a half sibling to Baby Mickey.  Bone marrow transplant.

And I'm 100% TeamTheresa after she lived as a drug kingpin's sex slave for a year to save her family and then was treated like she CHOOSE that life.  Yes, she saved herself and left Chloe there.  But I'm giving her a bit of a PTSD-handicap on that choice.

Except you know afterwards she told El Fideo that John and Paul were on their way where they were almost killed but Chloe killed El Fideo before that happened. So she had no problem with Brady's family being killed along with Chloe.

No Theresa didn't choose that life but its not as if Brady etc knew this when she left either. Outside of making sure she's in Tate's life Brady didn't owe her anything beyond that. She only sued for custody because Brady didn't want her back he was fine with joint otherwise.

That being said since JL was late in her pregnancy back when these episodes were taped I doubt we actually see her (for that I'm glad)

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

If the unexpected death is Bill which I'm ok with they better at least make sure as much family is included plus its full circle for Doug as his first scenes on the show were sharing a jail cell with Bill Horton in the first place.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

 

No Theresa didn't choose that life but its not as if Brady etc knew this when she left either. Outside of making sure she's in Tate's life Brady didn't owe her anything beyond that. She only sued for custody because Brady didn't want her back he was fine with joint otherwise.

Nah, he wasn't okay with joint anything at first, even after he knew what she'd been through, and Eve was just as punitive. Brady treated her horribly, IMO, and I don't remember him ever giving Theresa her due for what she'd gone through.  PTSD certainly fits as a good diagnosis for what she endured, but I don't remember anyone other than JJ who cares very much at all.

Good ol JJ.....sigh....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Zander Sarah ❤️ ❤️ 

Nicole Eric ❤️ 

Brady Kristin  🤢 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, boes said:

Nah, he wasn't okay with joint anything at first, even after he knew what she'd been through, and Eve was just as punitive. Brady treated her horribly, IMO, and I don't remember him ever giving Theresa her due for what she'd gone through.  PTSD certainly fits as a good diagnosis for what she endured, but I don't remember anyone other than JJ who cares very much at all.

Good ol JJ.....sigh....

 

He did say he was sorry for what she went through but that life went on and he moved on with Eve. Eve treated her worse actually.  Brady wanted to share custody with Theresa it was her that balked because Brady didn't want her back.  Hard to believe as bad as that story was its an improvement to the one Brady is in now.

Regardless JJ was an idiot to care about her in the first place after she tried to put him in jail at one point and was just overall rude to him in general when she did stay.

But this is what happens when bad boys are neutered into emasculated losers(see Xander, Ben etc) become doormats for women who are just terrible(Theresa, Lani etc)

I cannot wait till he escapes this show.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, they did an extended (:30 rather than :15) promo too!

 

2 hours ago, Sidney said:

When is the end of sweeps?

Sweeps began yesterday (1/30) and will end on February 26th this year.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Hey, they did an extended (:30 rather than :15) promo too!

 

Sweeps began yesterday (1/30) and will end on February 26th this year.

Thanks!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

 

83768702_488760355173814_740834832533579

 

10 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

More for next week:

84796496_10100238099830927_8984448516621

After months of hasty development with self-evident effort of propping, Xander the "Ted 2.0" finally get his dream girl right after interrupting her boinking session with another guy. Yeah right it's so easy to be convinced that she loves him lol. Of course, Nicole and Eric are gonna "happily reunited" for the nth time because they "get" each other lol. What a cheap concept love has become these day.

I can't believe they devote 50% of the preview to those two overrated couples. Brady/Kristen are much more interesting than the two of them combined. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So are they going to think that Tate is a match because he's related to Eric, instead of being Brady's son and therefore "Mickey"'s half brother?

 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So are they going to think that Tate is a match because he's related to Eric, instead of being Brady's son and therefore "Mickey"'s half brother?

 

That’s what Xander said to Brady and Nicole on yesterday’s episode when he asked that they and Tate be tested. So it’s not really a spoiler but Current Plot discussion. 

Brady asked why he was so insistent about Tate and Xander said Tates Eric’s cousin plus they just have to test everyone, it’s important. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think they will drag this out

 

Either they drag out a story to the point we don't care or they rush the ending and ignore the beats in between.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I hope this week we get some nice romantic scenes as indicated by that extended promo video. 🤗 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I hope this week we get some nice romantic scenes as indicated by that extended promo video. 🤗 

Me too. I mean I don't give one actual shit about any of those couples, but it's still nice to see a soap actually promoting romance lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Me too. I mean I don't give one actual shit about any of those couples, but it's still nice to see a soap actually promoting romance lol.

Are you me? The only one I GAF about is Sander which is doomed and want to see Sonny and Will be grown and not stupid for once, even though it’s gonna be fleeting. I’m JUST THAT tired of Gina and Stevano and not looking forward at all to Mickey’s dying or almost dying and then being cruelly ripped away from Sarah. I have hated Kristen a long time and Brady is perhaps the stupidest man on Days but want to see them light or warm since all they’ve done in years is be miserable or angry. 

Once again we are expected to root for Ben who will collude with and partner w an admitted child rapist and we’ll see the molester be in a heroic position. An abuser and killer abetted by a pedophile and homophobe? I think the fck not. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Once again we are expected to root for Ben who will collude with and partner w an admitted child rapist and we’ll see the molester be in a heroic position. An abuser and killer abetted by a pedophile and homophobe? I think the fck not. 

When you write it out like that it really gets the blood boiling lol.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently they're going to give Doug a juicy story for his 50th anniversary.  It's going to involve the death of a relative.  I can't imagine they would kill off Julie, but would they kill JJ?

 

  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Apparently they're going to give Doug a juicy story for his 50th anniversary.  It's going to involve the death of a relative.  I can't imagine they would kill off Julie, but would they kill JJ?

 

I bet it'll be either Bill or Marie Horton.

Or, Show could shock us all and kill off Tommy Horton and stop pretending he didn't exist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, boes said:

I bet it'll be either Bill or Marie Horton.

Or, Show could shock us all and kill off Tommy Horton and stop pretending he didn't exist.

Abigail and chads son ? I RealizeRereading this that their son is Tom Tommy DiMera I don’t know what’s wrong with me LOL

Edited by tribeca
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe Doug’s juicy story will be that he is the one who discovers the app and dismantles it? 

Besides show tunes and taking cruises maybe he’s low key tech savvy. I had a pretty dorky gif of young Julia Styles & some kids talking about nerding about hacking on Ghost Writer but it seemed dumb to include it here. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Abigail and chads son ? I RealizeRereading this that their son is Tom Tommy DiMera I don’t know who would what’s wrong with me LOL

Oh no, not Thomas!  Tom - I shouldn't call him Tommy - Horton was Tom and Alice's oldest son. He disappeared and moved to Hawaii about 50 years ago and hasn't been seen since.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Apparently they're going to give Doug a juicy story for his 50th anniversary.  It's going to involve the death of a relative.  I can't imagine they would kill off Julie, but would they kill JJ?

 

It will probably be JJ and I'd be ok with it because they clearly don't give a shyt about the character so why bother keeping him around. They already ruined him a LONG time ago.

That being said Bill Horton would make more sense because it would tie into Doug's debut on the show where he was in a jail cell with Bill Horton. Full circle.

 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, boes said:

Tom - I shouldn't call him Tommy - Horton was Tom and Alice's oldest son. He disappeared and moved to Hawaii about 50 years ago and hasn't been seen since.

Wait, what?  He's a Horton and no one ever mentions him?!  Mind you, if I moved to Hawaii, no one would ever see me again.

hawaii GIF

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think JJ is the one who dies. 

At this point I would be surprised if he doesn't. 

There's no real reason for him to just leave town maybe if Haley were around and they had an HEA yes but beyond that no.

I mean I'm ok with it because he's never going to be a better character or have a worthwhile storyline. I rather they cut their losses and move on. I think its a couple years too late though.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

84402737_492461044803745_436658067016043

EQJ20jAU8AMwvzQ.jpg

84329009_492459504803899_502228368503917

For the week of the 17th - just for the picture:

83904349_492459951470521_242534164806710

That'll do it for now, there should be a lot more tomorrow between the promo and more spoilers for the week of the 17th.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Promo for next week:

I'm sorry, but the last part of that is cracking me up. 😂

And hellooooooo, week of the 17th!

EQMxzSrWkAIC1RL?format=jpg&name=small

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

So who is off canvas, alive but who could likely be killed because the show doesn't really have use for them?

I don't think JJ dying would be spoiled as Jennifer getting news of a loved one so is Addie alive?  Could Mike be killed off?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm betting on Bill Horton to be who dies. He's not on the show but enough of a core character who's death would be a big deal.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah after reading those spoilers I think its Bill too since news reaches Jennifer not Jack, Abby etc.  Plus it ties into Bill's anniversary with the show where his first scene was sharing a jail cell with Bill Horton to begin with.

I'm starting to think JJ's exit is that he no longer airs after the 18th and he doesn't really leave town.  He'll live in Salem off screen that's not a bad way to end either tbh.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

So who is off canvas, alive but who could likely be killed because the show doesn't really have use for them?

I don't think JJ dying would be spoiled as Jennifer getting news of a loved one so is Addie alive?  Could Mike be killed off?

Addie is long dead, but, of that generation, Bill Horton, Marie Horton and Tommy Horton are still alive.  Then there's Mike Horton, Sandy Horton and Marie's daughter of the next generation - plus others I 'm sure I've forgotten.  I seriously doubt it's JJ, and besides, he's a Deveraux.  And his death would have a far greater impact on plenty of more people than it would Doug.

I go for it being Bill, Marie or Tommy.

Edited by boes
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Eli is a Horton.

Why they go is the question. They must need to be there for the drama.

Share this post


Link to post

55 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Eli is a Horton.

Why they go is the question. They must need to be there for the drama.

Eli doesn’t like Abigail or Chad.  
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Why is Abby invited to the wedding 

Writers have her there to gloat when everything goes bad for Gabi.  

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Eli is a Horton.

Why they go is the question. They must need to be there for the drama.

This is Salem.  Weddings generally feature an average of 1.3 murders, 4 cat fights, and 2 emergency room visits.  #PassThePopcorn. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm starting to think JJ's exit is that he no longer airs after the 18th and he doesn't really leave town.  He'll live in Salem off screen that's not a bad way to end either tbh.

They should do this more often tbh. There's no need to kill everyone who leaves off, especially considering they all eventually come back anyway.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Eli is a Horton.

Why they go is the question. They must need to be there for the drama.

I could see Julie or Eli inviting them because they're family, but mostly, I think Ron wanted them there so they can be smug just like they were with Kristen. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They should do this more often tbh. There's no need to kill everyone who leaves off, especially considering they all eventually come back anyway.

They probably would if it didn't tend to become a long-running joke about the last thing the character was seen doing, like Don Craig going to get the mail (or AMC's Bobby who went to the attic to look for his skis). That was in 1985 and viewers still mention it.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sidney said:

I could see Julie or Eli inviting them because they're family, but mostly, I think Ron wanted them there so they can be smug just like they were with Kristen. 

I see it in this case as plot point

 

I don't get the issue with them being smug towards Kristen she deserves far worse and its actually a storyline they have more involvement in than Gabi these days.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

From Dayscafe:
 

Quote

(Updated January 21, 2020)
Maggie's drunken state did not cause the accident.
She was also the victim of a vicious set up!

Also

Quote

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020

Hope will be horrified when she wakes up ...

Means the chip is coming out! Seems too early to be honest - maybe that's just an opinion?

So... if you SMASH the chip, does it 'kill' Gina?  Do you have to put it in a vat of acid and throw it in a volcano too?

DaysCafe

Quote


- Victor secretly reaches out to Theresa to test Tate,
.

.

.
- Mickey has a match!
.

Putting 1 + 1 together -- as expected, it's likely Tate.

Plus 2 weeks out, Maggie gets her memory back.

So:
- Maggie was setup, and I'm guessing she remembers. It's likely Summer. So maybe Summer drugged the bottle because the timing suggests Maggie, a professional alcoholic, was super drunk very quickly?  But how did Summer know to come right at THAT moment?  Did she have a spy in the house? Unbelievably good fortune?  IDK.  Maybe she was going to have her drunk drive and Sarah's baby was just the icing on the cake? Horrible.  

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Someone here guessed the donor. match would be Kristin.  I think they are right.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Black Knight said:

They probably would if it didn't tend to become a long-running joke about the last thing the character was seen doing, like Don Craig going to get the mail (or AMC's Bobby who went to the attic to look for his skis). That was in 1985 and viewers still mention it.

OK, which character is STILL "upstairs"?  Is it Max Brady?

Share this post


Link to post

I think I posted Kristen. Of course then that will raise plot point questions about them being a perfect match. Also making her the match it will usher along her redemption tour she’s been on, her saving the baby. 

Then again it’s not outlandish strangers can be matches. My mom donated bone marrow to a stranger she was matched to in the registry. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Black Knight said:

like Don Craig going to get the mail

That is a lot more ridiculous than any other.  Don Craig was a main character! I cannot believe they did that.

My other favourite is Gloria on YandR.  She called in to Jabot  sick with a cold, and was never seen again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size