Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

That's it for them.  He fires her the next day when he learns she had used her position to shut down the company that made the serum so he couldn't get whatever copies they had.

Jack went to see Kayla to see if she still had the notes they used to make the serum for Will, but she said they had given them to a lab.  While Eve was still police commissioner, she raided the lab, took the notes, and shredded them.  Then Jack fired her.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Remember when there were sparks and a few smooches between Justin and Eve? Eve will not go quietly, that's for sure, lol. 

I thought they had chemistry and would've gone for a fling with them I rather see Justin/Adrienne in a story than a lot of other characters they feature.

16 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

This show is so messed up that I wouldn't be surprised if he does take her on even though it would make no sense.

Well he was Ben's lawyer not too long ago and before that he couldn't be Gabi's lawyer because of Abby.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

"Gabriella hates this fella!"

Hell yeah she does!  Of course, she'll catch feelings for him for real, if she hasn't already, but her still getting her full-throttle soap vixen on is life-giving.

This is the second time in 12 months he’s married a woman and she’s told him to fuck off immediately after the ceremony. Desperado. 

I assume Kristen killed Ted. It’s okay the mask alters dna and the Salem PD is useless. It’s daytime’s version of Reno 911. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Remember when there were sparks and a few smooches between Justin and Eve? Eve will not go quietly, that's for sure, lol. 

Yes, during the 50th. I never liked Eve more. She was so wounded and kind. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hey, when is Robin Strasser supposed to show up?  I feel like that news came out like ten million years ago.

We all know this show tapes 6 years in advance. It really lessens the impact of spoilers and casting coming and goings to me...like hot show news is great and everything...  but by the time it happens I’ve practically stopped anticipation. It’s like someone talking about their bomb Christmas party they’re planning or the present they bought you in June.  😂 

Isn’t Robin playing Vivian? This damn show no one stays dead and they bring back random people and send packing ones I like too often. I like Rex and Chloe. They both are laid back and funny and have great chemistry. I also kinda miss Sheila 💁🏻‍♀️ I think is written well she could have been a good buddy and comedic sounding board for Jennifer and/or Sarah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Aw I liked Sheila, she was the type of fun side character that Ron (sometimes) nails.

I did think it was weird, not that I wanted her with Abe, that they jettisoned Valerie, who was awesome, presumably to clear the way for Abe and Sheila, but then both women left.   And why did Sheila leave?  To go chase some waterfalls? 😉

• Love 8
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Aw I liked Sheila, she was the type of fun side character that Ron (sometimes) nails.

I did think it was weird, not that I wanted her with Abe, that they jettisoned Valerie, who was awesome, presumably to clear the way for Abe and Sheila, but then both women left.   And why did Sheila leave?  To go chase some waterfalls? 😉

T-Boz got some reality show and TLC has a play on broadway so she actually has better gigs than Days. I liked Sheila she gave this show much needed energy. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

You're welcome! That's correct, I've seen so many references to her playing Vivian at this point that I'd only be shocked if that's not who she's playing. 😄

If she is playing Vivian then I wonder when they are going to switch out the Louise Sorel-Vivian photo that is on the Dimera mantelpiece. It was in clear view several times during the scenes this part week and did make me wonder if RS will indeed be playing her.

Of course I’d love it if the LS photo remained in place and when RS took the role characters kept pointing to it and saying “but you don’t look anything like Vivian”.

Edited by BoldDays
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 6/11/2019 at 7:44 PM, enchantingmonkey said:

There's an article from back in April that has Tyler Christopher saying he could potentially return to the show, and in that article it says that Barash leaves in August but that the character of Stefan may return.  Perhaps Brandon Barash leaves for a bit and returns shortly thereafter?  

I'm beginning to think the person who made this claim probably confused Stefan's jail time as a departure. This comment and Camilla posting the ring spoiler in January (which the episode will air this week) , gives the impression Ted's trial might be a short exit for bb. Right now it all depends on what Vivian's and chabi's arrival storylines are.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Snapplefire said:

Right now it all depends on what Vivian's and chabi's arrival storylines are.

But now I wonder if the soap press got it wrong. Are Chad/Abby returning to the broadcast show? Or will they stay mainly on the digital edition? When the announcement of a return was made, there was no inkling of the digital show. Maybe it was misunderstood?

But yeah, probably not.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

But now I wonder if the soap press got it wrong. Are Chad/Abby returning to the broadcast show?

I thought I read that they're going to be involved in a fight over Dimera Enterprises but I could be making things up at this point.  Rumors get dropped months in advance. It's hard to know what is true or not and by the time it gets close to actually happening, real and fake gets mixed together.

If Ben figures out what happened with Ted while the cops are portrayed as incompetent, I will bust something.  Ugh.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

If Ben figures out what happened with Ted while the cops are portrayed as incompetent, I will bust something.  Ugh.

It's clear Days has caught Franco-itis. Hence this show making its own SERIAL KILLER! a hero, just like Franco over on GH.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Rumors get dropped months in advance. It's hard to know what is true or not and by the time it gets close to actually happening, real and fake gets mixed together.

To your point, back when we first learned of the exits happening now (Claire, Ted, Rex, Chloe and Tripp) there was a rumor that the show was doing a serial killer storyline, and that doesn't seem to be the case.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
Forgot Ted
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

If it is any other result but that it will actually be a surprise...

Eli like the Commissioner's before him will be dumbed down considerably.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

To your point, back when we first learned of the exits happening now (Claire, Ted, Rex, Chloe and Tripp) there was a rumor that the show was doing a serial killer storyline, and that doesn't seem to be the case.  

I would L - O - V - E, LOVE IT if there was a serial killer and it turned out to be Ben again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haley has a medical emergency.

IDGAF!

Yup.  Haley is not happening.  Her over the top emoting with (Tripp diagnosed) PTSD is of absolutely no interest to me.  As a NURSE she should know that Marlena can NOT disclose anything she says so her refusal to get help is beyond stupid.  She doesn't want to seem "needy" to JJ but allows herself to be a complete basket case?  Yeah, that's not needy at all.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would L - O - V - E, LOVE IT if there was a serial killer and it turned out to be Ben again.

+2.

If he killed Rafe, Lani and Haley...that would be ideal. (Sad that three major POC on this show are so meh.) Ciara gets a pass only because I think Hope has been through enough.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

It's clear Days has caught Franco-itis. Hence this show making its own SERIAL KILLER! a hero, just like Franco over on GH.

I thought mobster/murderer Sonny, who killed his own adoptive son's father, was the hero of the show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I thought mobster/murderer Sonny, who killed his own adoptive son's father, was the hero of the show.

He's still the main star criminal; Franco picks up the slack. And, of course, the blank-eyed Borg (a.k.a. Jason Morgan) is also there to stink up the show.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Pictures for next week:

EBZHeweXsAAXOrg.jpg

Spoilers for next week (so far):

- Stefan puts Gabi on notice.
- Ben and Ciara get trapped in "Nicole's" room.
- Gabi makes a shocking discovery.

- John and Marlena plan surprise anniversary parties for each other

- Marlena faces off with "Nicole"
- Xander pines for Sarah

- Jack confronts Adrienne and Jennifer over the article
- Tripp admits to Kayla that he has feelings for Haley

- Hope and John question Xander

Early spoilers for the week of the 19th:

Will and Sonny investigate Xander
John is shocked by a surprise arrival

Shin offers Kate a job

Sorry about the spacing, that got weird for some reason lol.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

+2.

If he killed Rafe, Lani and Haley...that would be ideal. (Sad that three major POC on this show are so meh.) Ciara gets a pass only because I think Hope has been through enough.

That would get me to be a Ben fan again and after this I hope JJ goes dark unlike when Paige was killed and he became nice and stuff. 

Ben would've executed 3 of his exes if it ever came to pass.

• Love 1

John is shocked by a new arrival?

please don’t say he has another child out there  

Like the spoiler about Wilson   Maybe they can join Black Patch or whatever Johns agency is called   Will never seemed like a writer to me   Sonny has no direction  

Jennifer should hire them to find out about Jacks missing years.     

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, tribeca said:

John is shocked by a new arrival?

please don’t say he has another child out there  

Like the spoiler about Wilson   Maybe they can join Black Patch or whatever Johns agency is called   Will never seemed like a writer to me   Sonny has no direction  

Jennifer should hire them to find out about Jacks missing years.     

I think the arrival is Nicole there's nothing about a new one. 

That would be cool if Will/Sonny investigated Jack's missing years but I rather she ask Hope/JJ both former cops and would be preferable storylines for both of them than the ones they're currently in.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, tribeca said:

@CanaryFan98

no disrespect intended but Hope is on every day.  

I will let JJ go with Sony and Will.   Maybe JJ can bring some special donuts and get Sony to loosen up and ditch his suits.   

She is but at least her helping her cousin Jennifer out and investigating Jack is a lot better use of her airtime than dealing with Ted/Rafe or Ben/Ciara.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

- Tripp admits to Kayla that he has feelings for Haley

Of course he develops feelings for her.  It's the neediness that's just so darn attractive!

3 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

John is shocked by a surprise arrival

Steve? Please, oh please let it be Steve.  I'm pretty much over ANY Nicole at this point.

• Love 6

I think it’s Steve. 

But I also think Kristen’s DAYS are number *rimshot*. Now that Eric and Sarah have slept together, real Nicole should only be a few weeks out.  And Sarah will be out on her ass.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3