Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
boes

Spoilers And Shockers

Recommended Posts

Tony despised Nicole and he never met Kristen. Ugh, it is going to be Andre.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really wish they'd stopped with him when Andre died.

I am SO sick of this back from the dead trope!  The ONLY time it would be acceptable is if WE all knew the person wasn't dead but everyone in Salem thought he/she was.  (The only thing interesting about the whole Kristen/Nicole storyline is how Holly's "death" is affecting various other people like Maggie.)  Now,  because of Rolf's Dead-B-Gone EVERY SINGLE PERSON who ever died is in danger of coming back.  It is so tiring.  We are supposed to care about these characters and feel emotion when they die.  Days is turning in to one big Bugs Bunny/Road Runner cartoon.  I fully expect someone to run off a cliff, magically produce a sign that says "OH, OH", go splat on the floor of a canyon and walk in to the Horton Town Square in the next scene.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Tony despised Nicole and he never met Kristen. Ugh, it is going to be Andre.

Uh Tony/Kristen were married in the mid 90s despite being raised as brother and sister. Jennifer and Peter stood up for them at their wedding.

image.png.5d1f4e6675550c97716c6f82f21fc157.png

Tony even shot himself and set John up for it so Kristen would turn against him during the Aremid storyline.

43 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I am SO sick of this back from the dead trope!  The ONLY time it would be acceptable is if WE all knew the person wasn't dead but everyone in Salem thought he/she was.  (The only thing interesting about the whole Kristen/Nicole storyline is how Holly's "death" is affecting various other people like Maggie.)  Now,  because of Rolf's Dead-B-Gone EVERY SINGLE PERSON who ever died is in danger of coming back.  It is so tiring.  We are supposed to care about these characters and feel emotion when they die.  Days is turning in to one big Bugs Bunny/Road Runner cartoon.  I fully expect someone to run off a cliff, magically produce a sign that says "OH, OH", go splat on the floor of a canyon and walk in to the Horton Town Square in the next scene.

The only ones on this show that are dead(where the actor didn't die) and have stayed that way have been Ben's other murder victims, Nick Fallon, Isabella. From recent memory.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Tony even shot himself and set John up for it so Kristen would turn against him during the Aremid storyline.

46 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

With the many retcons on this show, that was Andre pretending to be Tony.  Tony was on the Pacific Island that Stefano banished him to for 20 years after he was forced to divorce Anna.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Do we know when Robin Strasser comes?

And is she Viv?

And how long is she staying?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I remember there were rumors she was on contract but she tweeted that she wasn't. Or something lol.

It seems she's not there for a long stint, reading the tea leaves. The show likes their 3-month arcs with the guest stars, so I would guesstimate around that length of time for her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Stefan/BB is really leaving and she's the reason why. Someone mentioned that BB's interview made it seem Stefan is in the past. 

While I think he's a dumpster fire character he and Gabi seem to be hitting it off with the audience one would think Days would capitalize on any good buzz that comes their way.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2019 at 10:56 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Uh Tony/Kristen were married in the mid 90s despite being raised as brother and sister. Jennifer and Peter stood up for them at their wedding.

image.png.5d1f4e6675550c97716c6f82f21fc157.png

Tony even shot himself and set John up for it so Kristen would turn against him during the Aremid storyline.

The only ones on this show that are dead(where the actor didn't die) and have stayed that way have been Ben's other murder victims, Nick Fallon, Isabella. From recent memory.

...Lexie, Zach, Daniel, Ariana Hernandez, Bo Brady, Sami and Nicole’s baby’s that passed, ect 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

...Lexie, Zach, Daniel, Ariana Hernandez, Bo Brady, Sami and Nicole’s baby’s that passed, ect 

Yes them to although I do expect Bo to return when Days ends to give Hope her HEA.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Well that didn't take Hope and Ted long. lol

Ciara, you're sleeping with a serial killer. Why should you be shocked about your mother and Ted?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I find it strange the Dimera have the power to raise the dead and didn’t resurrect Lexie. Even as a recast (Debbie Morgan maybe or the actress who played Toni on Girlfriends or Jasmine Guy). And yes I would like Bo and Steve and Sami back to finish out this show right. I would also like to see John and Marlena doing something besides eating at restaurants and obsessing over their kids love lives. Corday doesn’t listen to fan feedback though, he’s kinda petty that way. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I wonder if Stefan/BB is really leaving and she's the reason why. Someone mentioned that BB's interview made it seem Stefan is in the past. 

While I think he's a dumpster fire character he and Gabi seem to be hitting it off with the audience one would think Days would capitalize on any good buzz that comes their way.

I've kind of gotten the sense that that's the case. It might make sense if there's a whodunnit scenario for Stefan, and Vivian is out for blood. Although, as is always the case (as evidenced yet again by Vivian's return), "dead" doesn't mean a whole lot on this show.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

There’s been no confirmation that BB is leaving though, right? Just rumours? Given the buzz around Stabi, and the shows active promotion of them, it would seem an odd move.

There was a time around the announcements of OKR, Nadia Bjlorin and Kyle Lowder’s exits that many exits were suggested - including BB and Lucas Adams, but OKR, NB and KL seem to be the only ones that were ever confirmed. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Well that didn't take Hope and Ted long. lol

Give Hope a break! It's been forever since she probably had a good time in the sack. Since Aiden or Bo. (You notice who I left out!) Ted may be hard to understand but he's easy on the eyes. Good for a fling or whatnot! So...go Hope, I guess!

Get your freak on!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2019 at 11:56 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Uh Tony/Kristen were married in the mid 90s despite being raised as brother and sister. Jennifer and Peter stood up for them at their wedding.

image.png.5d1f4e6675550c97716c6f82f21fc157.png 

Aww Jennifer & Peter, they were great. 

I wish the person Kristen reached out to was a Peter recast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, BoldDays said:

There’s been no confirmation that BB is leaving though, right? Just rumours? Given the buzz around Stabi, and the shows active promotion of them, it would seem an odd move.

There was a time around the announcements of OKR, Nadia Bjlorin and Kyle Lowder’s exits that many exits were suggested - including BB and Lucas Adams, but OKR, NB and KL seem to be the only ones that were ever confirmed. 

Correct, there's been no confirmation. It's mainly based on those announcements by some anonymous Twitter account, then picking up on other social media hints. Lucas Adams posted new head shots shortly after his rumored exit, which is a pretty telltale sign that he's done (presumably well before Steve's return, which seems a little weird without knowing any context). I think even with the buzz, it seems like that relationship is a trainwreck waiting to happen. But like I said, if they really want to, they can bring the character back (if he's gone in the first place - I'm 100% speculating here).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Aww Jennifer & Peter, they were great. 

I wish the person Kristen reached out to was a Peter recast.

As long as Melissa Reeves is on the show, I truly doubt we will ever see Peter again, recast or not. Which sucks, since Reeves should just STFU and act, but it is what it is.

Dip your pen in company ink, and shit gets messy! Especially since she (and JB!) was married.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sidney said:

Well that didn't take Hope and Ted long. lol

Ciara, you're sleeping with a serial killer. Why should you be shocked about your mother and Ted?

Ted is an upgrade to Ben really.... that being said no kid wants to walk in on their parents having sex(either with each other or other people).  See Sami w/ Jarlena and Will with Ejami.

Or walking in on their kid in the act (Jennifer w/ JJ/Eve, Doug w/ Bope)

That being said Ciara is partially to blame for any of this taking place since she was the one that hired Ted to be Ben's lawyer in the first place *shrugs*

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

As long as Melissa Reeves is on the show, I truly doubt we will ever see Peter again, recast or not. Which sucks, since Reeves should just STFU and act, but it is what it is.

Dip your pen in company ink, and shit gets messy! Especially since she (and JB!) was married.

I liked Peter even Jennifer/Peter(when MR was Jennifer) but honestly outside of the RL scandal I really don't think about Peter that much it was like a different show entirely. Kristen was way more memorable. RL scandal aside its easy to act like Peter didn't exist especially when he dealt with the Jack and Jennifer recasts when he really went off the rails. He's not needed. Jack/Jennifer never needed interlopers to be interesting the biggest obstacle was themselves.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I find it strange the Dimera have the power to raise the dead and didn’t resurrect Lexie. Even as a recast (Debbie Morgan maybe or the actress who played Toni on Girlfriends or Jasmine Guy). And yes I would like Bo and Steve and Sami back to finish out this show right. I would also like to see John and Marlena doing something besides eating at restaurants and obsessing over their kids love lives. Corday doesn’t listen to fan feedback though, he’s kinda petty that way. 

Jill Marie Jones(Toni) although I doubt she'd go for daytime then again its not like she's doing much acting wise now compared to say Traci Ellis Ross.

I am surprised they never resurrected Lexie  via recast but I think they just were done with the character although I think she would've been impactful in a lot of storylines had she continued on... anything Dimera related, Theo's shooting, Lani's existence etc. plus its not as if Abe's love life has fared well. Then again I felt Abe stifled Lexie too.

I think he only listens to fan feedback if its something he likes.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I used to live in fear that they'd resurrect Zach, but this show doesn't really seem to care about Hope now except as Rafe arm candy and the busybody interfering with her daughter's love life so there's no point. Yes, I realized how he died. Jake on GH died the same way in a pretty clear rip-off of the BJ heart story and poof, he's back to life.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I used to live in fear that they'd resurrect Zach, but this show doesn't really seem to care about Hope now except as Rafe arm candy and the busybody interfering with her daughter's love life so there's no point. Yes, I realized how he died. Jake on GH died the same way in a pretty clear rip-off of the BJ heart story and poof, he's back to life.

After one of Jack's many "deaths" they donated all his organs.  Somehow he has managed to live with no heart, lungs, kidneys or liver!  While I generally like Jack I REALLY hate that so many people have returned from the dead.  Because we knew Peggy was really gone her memorial had a finality that many viewers found very satisfying and emotionally touching.  Viewers also really appreciated the pub scene after Joe died in real life.  That whole "Stefano is somehow possibly still alive in some state of semi vegetation" crap that they are currently having happen in the background cheapens that story and the memories of the true fans.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I really hope the show does have a few unaired scenes with Joe in the vault somewhere. I can't think of another reason why it's worth pretending he is definitely still alive. I know, I know, he's the Phoenix, blah blah blah, but when an actor isn't there to do the work himself you can't pretend that the magic isn't gone.

You'd think Days of Our Lives would have taken a cue from The Bold and the Beautiful's Sally Spectra mess. The actress is long dead and gone but they keep talking about her character as if she's off on some Grand Vacation well into her 70s surrounded by cabana boys. Yeah, cuz that's realistic.

I was actually pretty worried that I would find a Peggy Memorial tasteless because they were artificially creating hoopla around Will and his impending demise that was only going to be undone in a matter of seconds. The fact that they had his grandmother appear to him and send him back was actually very touching, so I'm going to give them a pass on that one. Also, I suspect the show was caught off guard by Peggy's passing and just had to insert the memorial into whatever stories were already in play.

Overall this show doesn't do exits very well. When they brought back Bo for the 50th they wanted us to all be super happy, and then super emotional about them immediately killing them off. You can't have it both ways. You can't just push buttons and expect the viewers to be happy and sad one minute to the next. You have to earn those reactions and the show is incredibly manipulative about what it wants to milk from the viewers on any given day. I was completely checked out of the recent Marlena in a coma storyline because it had been done much better in the fall with a lot more buildup.

And I fully agree with those who think Jack should have stayed dead. I don't say this out of any dislike for the character - it's just that I think that the writers did a decent enough job over the course of the last few years of showing what Jennifer was going through without her husband, what JJ was going through without his father, and how people in real life have to move on no matter how painful it is. Bringing a character back from the dead should be a very rare occurrence and something the fans can get really excited about - not a once every 3 months cheap thrill.

The show had no freaking clue what to do with Andre after he returned for the 50th. He was Stefano's keeper, all the while scheming again Stefano, but then again not really, but maybe...then he was trying to avenge Stefano after Hope murdered him and Rafe helped cover it up, which was a really weird flip cuz I was actually rooting for Andre in all of that...then he was manipulating (sigh) Chase and Aiden...then he was becoming Abigail's best friend...then he was bedding Kate, which made no sense...and then he was murdered.

Strangely, even though I initially had no idea who Anna was, watching her walk around with that urn in Prague and in Salem, watching her try to date Roman again and try to deal with her grief...it was actually the most interesting part of anything that happened with Andre and Tony for me these last few years. I hate that that's all about to be undone. I actually thought it was kind of a nice storyline for Anna to have, considering how rarely she appears on the show. Seeing her struggle to deal was kind of moving. What the hell was the point of all that if they were just going to bring her lover boy home inexplicably?

I will say this: if TP comes back as Tony, I hope he's lost the gut. Andre was, in my mind, the one with the big belly who let himself go because he's a villain and shouldn't give a crap. It would be nice if there was something at least a little bit different about Tony.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I used to live in fear that they'd resurrect Zach, but this show doesn't really seem to care about Hope now except as Rafe arm candy and the busybody interfering with her daughter's love life so there's no point. Yes, I realized how he died. Jake on GH died the same way in a pretty clear rip-off of the BJ heart story and poof, he's back to life.

If there's anyone I wanted resurrected its him but honestly at this point I'm ok with him being dead besides if he got resurrected now there's no Bo anymore so there's no point. I just resent it was at the altar of Swamp Thing.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really hope the show does have a few unaired scenes with Joe in the vault somewhere. I can't think of another reason why it's worth pretending he is definitely still alive. I know, I know, he's the Phoenix, blah blah blah, but when an actor isn't there to do the work himself you can't pretend that the magic isn't gone.

You'd think Days of Our Lives would have taken a cue from The Bold and the Beautiful's Sally Spectra mess. The actress is long dead and gone but they keep talking about her character as if she's off on some Grand Vacation well into her 70s surrounded by cabana boys. Yeah, cuz that's realistic.

I was actually pretty worried that I would find a Peggy Memorial tasteless because they were artificially creating hoopla around Will and his impending demise that was only going to be undone in a matter of seconds. The fact that they had his grandmother appear to him and send him back was actually very touching, so I'm going to give them a pass on that one. Also, I suspect the show was caught off guard by Peggy's passing and just had to insert the memorial into whatever stories were already in play.

Overall this show doesn't do exits very well. When they brought back Bo for the 50th they wanted us to all be super happy, and then super emotional about them immediately killing them off. You can't have it both ways. You can't just push buttons and expect the viewers to be happy and sad one minute to the next. You have to earn those reactions and the show is incredibly manipulative about what it wants to milk from the viewers on any given day. I was completely checked out of the recent Marlena in a coma storyline because it had been done much better in the fall with a lot more buildup.

And I fully agree with those who think Jack should have stayed dead. I don't say this out of any dislike for the character - it's just that I think that the writers did a decent enough job over the course of the last few years of showing what Jennifer was going through without her husband, what JJ was going through without his father, and how people in real life have to move on no matter how painful it is. Bringing a character back from the dead should be a very rare occurrence and something the fans can get really excited about - not a once every 3 months cheap thrill.

The show had no freaking clue what to do with Andre after he returned for the 50th. He was Stefano's keeper, all the while scheming again Stefano, but then again not really, but maybe...then he was trying to avenge Stefano after Hope murdered him and Rafe helped cover it up, which was a really weird flip cuz I was actually rooting for Andre in all of that...then he was manipulating (sigh) Chase and Aiden...then he was becoming Abigail's best friend...then he was bedding Kate, which made no sense...and then he was murdered.

Strangely, even though I initially had no idea who Anna was, watching her walk around with that urn in Prague and in Salem, watching her try to date Roman again and try to deal with her grief...it was actually the most interesting part of anything that happened with Andre and Tony for me these last few years. I hate that that's all about to be undone. I actually thought it was kind of a nice storyline for Anna to have, considering how rarely she appears on the show. Seeing her struggle to deal was kind of moving. What the hell was the point of all that if they were just going to bring her lover boy home inexplicably?

I will say this: if TP comes back as Tony, I hope he's lost the gut. Andre was, in my mind, the one with the big belly who let himself go because he's a villain and shouldn't give a crap. It would be nice if there was something at least a little bit different about Tony.

For me its that Jack shouldn't have been killed off in the first place. I mean they always bring him back course I felt they brought him back this time because they felt the end was near and this is to give Jennifer a happy ending. Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing Jack back again.

However yeah I do agree watching old clips where characters talk about someone being dead and you know in a few years they'll return that takes a lot of dramatic impact the stories had originally. I mean JJ was devastated over Jack/Kayla and yet now its treated as an afterthought since he's resurrected.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, BoldDays said:

There’s been no confirmation that BB is leaving though, right? Just rumours? Given the buzz around Stabi, and the shows active promotion of them, it would seem an odd move.

Right..but the problem is with DOOL's really stupid taping schedule its hard for them to know in a realistic time frame when something happening on screen is resonating with viewers. Sure they'll milk the popularity while they can but in the meantime they're filming like 7-8 months ahead already so the sad reality is they could fire someone a few months back while they are generating interest now. I can't stress enough how much I loathe this taping schedule!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I just resent it was at the altar of Swamp Thing.

FRIEND!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Right..but the problem is with DOOL's really stupid taping schedule its hard for them to know in a realistic time frame when something happening on screen is resonating with viewers. Sure they'll milk the popularity while they can but in the meantime they're filming like 7-8 months ahead already so the sad reality is they could fire someone a few months back while they are generating interest now. I can't stress enough how much I loathe this taping schedule!

Yeah imagine how many stories could've been changed etc if the taping schedule was better then again some of these ideas they should've known sucked to begin with.

There's a rumor floating around that Wilson's next story is that Will gets DID I wonder if these are some of the fall story ideas someone mentioned could get a writer fired(although at this point Days is on life support so why bother)

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yeah imagine how many stories could've been changed etc if the taping schedule was better then again some of these ideas they should've known sucked to begin with.

There's a rumor floating around that Wilson's next story is that Will gets DID I wonder if these are some of the fall story ideas someone mentioned could get a writer fired(although at this point Days is on life support so why bother)

Ugh, Ron would 100% deserve to get fired if he goes back to the DID and mental illness well so soon after Abigail, Jordan and Claire. I'm sick and tired of the way mental illness is portrayed on this show, especially when they get it so wrong - markedly so with Abigail's DID plus the fact they won't put a name on Claire or Ben's illnesses. Sometimes people do bad things, it doesn't automatically mean a mental illness was involved. I'm just going to hold out hope that Re-Ron wouldn't go there (or really, be allowed to go there) again so soon, because ugh. Just ugh. 🙄

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Ugh, Ron would 100% deserve to get fired if he goes back to the DID and mental illness well so soon after Abigail, Jordan and Claire. I'm sick and tired of the way mental illness is portrayed on this show, especially when they get it so wrong - markedly so with Abigail's DID plus the fact they won't put a name on Claire or Ben's illnesses. Sometimes people do bad things, it doesn't automatically mean a mental illness was involved. I'm just going to hold out hope that Re-Ron wouldn't go there (or really, be allowed to go there) again so soon, because ugh. Just ugh. 🙄

Because Ron is a one-trick pony and creatively bankrupt.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Is someone poisoning the water?   Why are so many residents crazy?

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

There's a rumor floating around that Wilson's next story is that Will gets DID I wonder if these are some of the fall story ideas someone mentioned could get a writer fired(although at this point Days is on life support so why bother)

8 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Ugh, Ron would 100% deserve to get fired if he goes back to the DID and mental illness well so soon after Abigail, Jordan and Claire. I'm sick and tired of the way mental illness is portrayed on this show, especially when they get it so wrong - markedly so with Abigail's DID plus the fact they won't put a name on Claire or Ben's illnesses. Sometimes people do bad things, it doesn't automatically mean a mental illness was involved. I'm just going to hold out hope that Re-Ron wouldn't go there (or really, be allowed to go there) again so soon, because ugh. Just ugh. 🙄

Yeah, I heard that rumor about Will, too, and I couldn't even shake my head.  I just really, really hope that it is not true.  Ron going to the DID well for the 25, 000th time?  What does he do?  Does he just sit around and think, "Oh, who can I give DID to this time?"  And who is Will going to sleep with?  Because according to Ron's DID, a personality always got to sleep with somebody.  Plus, that's another story for Will while Sonny sits around and looks stupid.

As soon as Ron presented the story of Will getting DID, they should've fired him.  But they probably figured that they don't have much time left so they might as well keep him until the bitter end.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, this show is going out with a whimper if all of this is true. We can use that hour back in our lives, I guess, but we should all settle on a new show to rally 'round because I'll miss your voices in my head, lol. Time will tell -- we have another year or so, yes? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, superdeluxe said:

Yeah, I heard that rumor about Will, too, and I couldn't even shake my head.  I just really, really hope that it is not true.  Ron going to the DID well for the 25, 000th time?  What does he do?  Does he just sit around and think, "Oh, who can I give DID to this time?"  And who is Will going to sleep with?  Because according to Ron's DID, a personality always got to sleep with somebody.  Plus, that's another story for Will while Sonny sits around and looks stupid.

As soon as Ron presented the story of Will getting DID, they should've fired him.  But they probably figured that they don't have much time left so they might as well keep him until the bitter end.

Could I even ask where the rumor's coming from? A big part of my reluctance to see this is that, just in my opinion, when they've given characters a mental illness recently (especially so with Jordan and Claire), it comes across as having the purpose of having Ben play the hero and appear more viable as a result. And that's before getting to the stigma the show places on mental illness.

I have no doubt Chandler can pull it off, but for the reasons you stated (obviously this is how they'd have Will be unfaithful again, and even more obviously Sonny won't have a clue) I'm dreading the possibility. Honestly, I just want a soapy surrogacy story for Will & Sonny before the show gets canceled, and another DID disaster would be so far from what I'd expect for them to have to go through.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I'd rather Sonny cheat on Will with an older man...but that would imply the show have the balls to introduce another gay male, and an older one at that.

Will getting DID? When it's been proven the damn thing isn't even a real disorder anymore...? Stupid.

I'm just going to hold out hope that Re-Ron wouldn't go there (or really, be allowed to go there) again 

Yeah...who exactly is greenlighting this shit? Corday? Is he the only person with a say??

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just read a spoiler that Roman is going to fire Ciara from her "job" at the pub because she's being kidnapped so often that she's never at work.  Which just sounds stupid, if it's true.  And then she's going to go work for Titan.  Because, sure, why not?

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

...she worked at the Pub?

I love how none of these trust fund kids finish college.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Honestly, I just want a soapy surrogacy story for Will & Sonny before the show gets canceled ...

4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'd rather Sonny cheat on Will with an older man...

Both of these are far better ideas than the 500th DID story. Fucking hell!

Quote

I just read a spoiler that Roman is going to fire Ciara from her "job" at the pub because she's being kidnapped so often that she's never at work.  

I hope this is true because it is so stupid I love it lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Being kidnaped seems like a legit excuse to miss work.  The pub must not have a union. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'd rather Sonny cheat on Will with an older man...but that would imply the show have the balls to introduce another gay male, and an older one at that.

Will getting DID? When it's been proven the damn thing isn't even a real disorder anymore...? Stupid.

I'm just going to hold out hope that Re-Ron wouldn't go there (or really, be allowed to go there) again 

Yeah...who exactly is greenlighting this shit? Corday? Is he the only person with a say??

Honestly I can't help but think Ron was brought on so the show would get so bad when it gets cancelled people wouldn't care as much. Its working. The alternative is just too sad to think about(that they think he's good and so is Days)

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

Being kidnaped seems like a legit excuse to miss work.  The pub must not have a union. 

Maybe what Roman is really ticked off by isn't the kidnapping as much as her always being rescued?

Ciara, how can we miss you if you never go away!?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe the pub should not be booked for private functions that have no staff. Not enough money coming in to keep a lot of staff.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×