Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe the spoilers were partly wrong, and Chad and Abigail return to do battle with Gabi and Stefan for control of DiMera...

I would love to see this. I would be team Stabi all the way.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Is he or is it an old pic? I think he should stay if they're going to pair Gabi with someone but beyond that I rather have the Dimeras be written out entirely.

It's a today picture, according to the caption.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe the spoilers were partly wrong, and Chad and Abigail return to do battle with Gabi and Stefan for control of DiMera...

If Robin Strasser is playing Vivian, then it would make sense for them to keep Stefan around I guess. Killing him off so that a new actress can walk around in mourning seems a bit strange. Vivian wouldn't have any other reason for being on the show, especially with Louise Sorel no longer playing her.

Dang.... I wish we could have scenes of Louise and Eileen playing opposite each other again.

I'd like that story better -- Stabi and Chabby have a lot of unfinished business. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Where is the picture?

Here it is. I don't see how the post implies that the picture was definitely taken Monday. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Jaded
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

For the week of the 24th: Kate overhears a shocking conversation; Jennifer urges Jack to take Dr. Rolf’s serum; Gabi and Stefan share a romantic night together; Tripp and Ciara’s plan goes horribly awry

For the week of the 17th - I think these are all the new(ish) ones: Kristen, disguised as Nicole, scrambles to hide Ted from Stefan and Abe; Ciara reveals to Tripp that Claire set both fires; Claire and Eve conspire to nail Ben; Ciara and Tripp pretend to believe Ben is guilty in front of Claire; Hope tries to track down a missing Ted; Rex tells Sarah he wants to get married immediately

Edit - Here's a little more detail on the Will/Caroline spoiler for next week that I posted yesterday:

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 3
(edited)

Once someone uploads the scan, I'll add the Will/Caroline article to this post because the picture that comes with it is.......overwhelming (in a good way!). 😭

Edit - as promised:

D8_xbhjUIAguGYn.jpg

I mean, c'mon. 😭😍 Also, the Brady Pub apparently doubles as purgatory these days. But honestly? It's kind of perfect that this scene happens there. ☺️

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

Has there been any spoilers about Will’s siblings coming back with Lumi? Considering everyone thinks Will is dying it will be ridiculous if they try to give a lame explanation about the kids staying in Europe.

Sadly, there haven't been any. There was hope for Johnny, as one of the Kunitz twins visited the set around the time Caroline's memorial was filmed, but he revealed he was only there to visit and didn't film anything. It would be great if any of them are returning and the show is keeping it quiet, but they don't seem to be showing up in any spoilers for Will's recovery or Caroline's memorial. 😢

• Love 2

week of June 24:

Monday June 24:

Sami confronts “Nicole” over her treatment of Eric.

Despite orders to kill Ted, Xander ends up bonding with him.

Kate breaks into Nicole’s room to snoop around.

Rex tells Eric he and Sarah are getting married right away — and he wants his brother to officiate!

Tuesday June 25:

Kate overhears a shocking conversation.

Eric agrees to marry Sarah and Rex.

Eve makes Justin a surprising offer.

Jennifer tells Jack that Dr. Rolf’s diary has been found, and she urges him to take the serum to get his memory back.

Wednesday June 26:

Abe does damage control with Stefan on Nicole’s behalf.

Kate finds herself in hot water.

Lani tries to work things out with Eli.

A curious Jack questions Kayla about Dr. Rolf’s formula.

Thursday June 27:

Claire makes a confession to Shawn.

Tripp and Ciara lay a trap for Claire.

Gabi and Stefan share a romantic night together.

JJ receives a stunning surprise.

Friday June 28:

Marlena gets Ben to open up about his suspicions of Claire.

Kristen tries to throw Hope off the scent.

• Love 4

Ciara and Tripp pretend to believe Ben is guilty in front of Claire.

Tripp and Ciara lay a trap for Claire.

I know they want us to be all, 'Yay, I hope Tripp/Ciara/Ben get Claire,' but I'll be over here rooting for her to finally succeed in killing them all.

Despite orders to kill Ted Xander ends up bonding w/him

I like this, but at the same time it's like ok that's enough of the 'Xander bonds with an unlikely person to show he's really just a woobie underneath.'

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

So is Hayley gone (hopefully?)

Yeah you know that's not the case the Summer Promo gave it away.

That being said I rather have JJ be all googly eyed over Haley than in the cabin fire mess if Tripp/Ciara/Claire/Ben.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Maybe Haley's pregnant and she can stay in the country with the baby of a citizen?

That would be a twist but who would be the father we never saw Haley sleep with anyone. Unless they retcon that she slept with JJ or Tripp.

2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That would be a twist but who would be the father we never saw Haley sleep with anyone. Unless they retcon that she slept with JJ or Tripp.

Getting pregnant by a citizen does not mean you get to stay in this country.  Even if she gave birth to a baby, the baby as an American can stay but she has to go. When her child becomes an adult, he or she can apply for her. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Getting pregnant by a citizen does not mean you get to stay in this country.  Even if she gave birth to a baby, the baby as an American can stay but she has to go. When her child becomes an adult, he or she can apply for her. 

We know that but the show is stupid enough to think this is enough like Tripp marrying Haley.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Maybe Haley's pregnant and she can stay in the country with the baby of a citizen?

I could totally see that happening...my mom watches the show more than I do nowadays (cause of work 😳) so I can't exactly recall if Hayley & JJ ever slept together. 🤔 But that storyline could actually happen. Who knows.

We also can't figure out what's really happened to Nicole if Kristen is pretending to be her. So is she still dead or what?! Is she going to actually appear as herself and not as Kristen at some point? (My apologies if this has been discussed already...)

*sorry to just chime in here*

• Love 4
(edited)

Nothing to be sorry for! She will surely resurface as herself. AZ is on contract, so this is a stall storyline to keep the mystery going of who is still alive...but obviously Nicole is one of them. They wouldn't bring AZ back just to play a Nicole mask. If Nicole was dead dead, Eric and the characters around him would never have referred to her as his "true love". The narrative would move on quickly.

Ron is going to milk this "death serum" storyline the entirety of his run.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, sweetpink92 said:

I could totally see that happening...my mom watches the show more than I do nowadays (cause of work 😳) so I can't exactly recall if Hayley & JJ ever slept together. 🤔 But that storyline could actually happen. Who knows.

We also can't figure out what's really happened to Nicole if Kristen is pretending to be her. So is she still dead or what?! Is she going to actually appear as herself and not as Kristen at some point? (My apologies if this has been discussed already...)

*sorry to just chime in here*

They haven't which has been a pleasant surprise considering everything else about their relationship has been rushed.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Nothing to be sorry for! She will surely resurface as herself. AZ is on contract, so this is a stall storyline to keep the mystery going of who is still alive...but obviously Nicole is one of them. They wouldn't bring AZ back just to play a Nicole mask. If Nicole was dead dead, Eric and the characters around him would never have referred to her as his "true love". They narrative would move on quickly.

Ron is going to milk this "death serum" storyline the entirety of his run.

I figured as much! You wouldn't believe how many times my mom (who's been a DOOL watcher since the 70s 😛) & I debated over this entire thing with that mask...clearly Nicole is "hiding" somewhere, and I do wonder how they'll go about having her, and literally her, resurrected.

1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

They haven't which has been a pleasant surprise considering everything else about their relationship has been rushed.

Got it. 😉 Thanks for keeping me up to speed, guys!

• Love 3
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

They couldn't even wait for Sami and Lucas to show up to film the wedding?

I am glad that they were not there. Ron tends to use Sami as a campy distraction and not a character. I wanted Wilson's wedding to be about them and not Hurricane Sami.  Lumi will gut me tomorrow when they are with their boy. They love him with every fiber of their beings.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I much prefer Kami at each other's throats I don't want them to get along.

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

They couldn't even wait for Sami and Lucas to show up to film the wedding?

Justin/Adrienne couldn't bother either apparently eh they're both better off missing that dumpster ifre.

• Love 1
On 6/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I know they want us to be all, 'Yay, I hope Tripp/Ciara/Ben get Claire,' but I'll be over here rooting for her to finally succeed in killing them all.

I am with you!  However, reading the "Tripp and Ciara set a trap for Claire" and "Tripp and Ciara’s plan goes horribly awry" spoilers makes me think that it's Claire who gets injured--if that happens, I have no doubt there will be zero consequences for their actions.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I am with you!  However, reading the "Tripp and Ciara set a trap for Claire" and "Tripp and Ciara’s plan goes horribly awry" spoilers makes me think that it's Claire who gets injured--if that happens, I have no doubt there will be zero consequences for their actions.

I think it will be Tripp who will get injured and it will push Claire to tell the truth..

• Love 3

I keep expecting that Claire ends up killing Tripp and then she exits the show either through jail or Bayview. However I would prefer its her attempting to kill Tripp instead because at least its not too far gone.

Like it matters on this show considering how death is inconsequential like everything else.

• Love 4

For the week of July 1:

https://twitter.com/EliandLani/status/1141547104445390848/

"Kayla tends to Tripp; Claire makes a confession to Ciara; Rafe and Carrie reconnect; Hope and Ben pay a visit to Eve; Rex and Sarah host the Brady/Horton barbecue."

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-june-24-28-2019/

"Unhinged Claire holds Ciara hostage; Eli has a romantic surprise for Lani; The Bradys and Hortons celebrate the Fourth of July; “Nicole” and Gabi clash as they try to work together"

My thoughts on the most recent Claire/Ciara spoiler:

Are. You. SHITTING. Me?!?!?!?!

🙄
  • Love 2
(edited)

I really can't with the BS they're pushing. TeamSaneClaire. All the way.

Actually, I've decided this is actually Jade in a face mask.

(That Judge Judy gif is perfect, hmw!)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

Hope/Ben working together and confronting Eve bugs me on so many levels. I mean Eve will probably lose a job she wasn't qualified for to begin with over this but honestly I can't even be outraged at her doing this. 

Especially when she's done worse with very little reaction and this dude snuffed out her only child and  this will be what everyone will drag her for.

Also doesn't help that everyone else has been rather unethical etc working for the Salem PD so how would Eve be worse?

64568456_1787571878012051_77177180022374
65180978_1787572031345369_86797745231694
64921752_1787572131345359_18138322532313

64397493_1787572298012009_35656477900485

• Love 3