Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Eve's first day will be Thursday, when she has an appointment with Doctor Dan.  Although maybe "appointment" should be in quotes.

Other spoilers: (from http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/, http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html and http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html)

Kristen returns to rock the boat by kidnapping someone. (From what I understand, it will be Nicole.  I wonder if this will either bring Nicole back to Eric, or into Dan's arms.)

Eve Donovan returns with a big story and some surprising connections. (Paige, I imagine.)  Eve pays a visit and is a super schemer! The sexy songbird makes a play for the medicine man.

Kate digs up a dangerous man from Jordan's past. (Finally?)

Jenn deals with a lawsuit regarding Jack's book. (Yawn)

Lucas lectures Rafe. Kate defends him and then falls into bed with him! (Too late, Jordan)

Sonny regrets the past. (Seriously?  A Sonny storyline?  Can we hope?)

Rumor has it a future death is faked! (Yeah, I imagine that will be EJ).

Rafe cheat on Jordan?  Since the writers are one trick ponies - probably.  I wonder if Jordan will be more understanding of Rafe's cheating than Rafe was when Sami cheated on him with EJ.  I bet Rafe would still be all judgmental with Sami while expecting Jordan to understand his cheating.  Maybe Sami and Jordan can have a threesome with Lucas.

• Love 1

Please lord, no threesomes with Lucas.  Ever.  I never understood that guy's appeal, or the actor's appeal for that matter, but I admire him for sticking with the show...?  I guess?  Gotta respect a vet?

That actually could be kind of cool if Sami found out about EJ/Abby after EJ dies.  Then instead of Sami's normal reflex action of shooting EJ, she could shoot Abby.  And I can only hope that she shoots straight this time.

Here's the thing - I actually thought Abby had leading lady potential at one point - the actress is pretty enough and might be able to play other emotions (maybe?).  But her random list of potential suitors and now this randomly breaking up a marriage thing with EJ is just...bleah.  Leaves a bad taste.

I don't expect this departure to be all that happy, which is a shame.  You'd think after all these years on the show that Sami might have learned something or gotten her life together just a tiny bit, you know?  Leave with some dignity and her head held high?

(edited)
Kristen returns to rock the boat by kidnapping someone. (From what I understand, it will be Nicole.  I wonder if this will either bring Nicole back to Eric, or into Dan's arms.)

Can’t stand Kristin. Can’t stand Nicole anymore. Can Kristin kidnap her, never bring her back, and then disappear herself? Please!

Eve Donovan returns with a big story and some surprising connections. (Paige, I imagine.)  Eve pays a visit and is a super schemer! The sexy songbird makes a play for the medicine man.

Yuk, another woman falls into Dirty Dan’s bed. How original! 

Lucas lectures Rafe. Kate defends him and then falls into bed with him! (Too late, Jordan)

Oh lord no, please don’t tell me they are going to go there again?!?!  If Rafe is going to cheat, why can’t it be with Hope??!!

Based off these spoilers, this show just keeps getting worse and worse.  I finally quite throwing up on my TV when the Ejabby sex fest ended and how I see I’m going to need Rolaids again between Kate and Rafe sex and Daniel and Eve sex along with the skankiness that comes with Kristin.

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 6
(edited)
If Rafe is going to cheat, why can’t it be with Hope??!!

And he's cheating on Jordan no less, it's like cheating on a kitten.  I despise the Rafe/Kate pairing.  I enjoyed it when they got drunk and booty called each other, but the minute it got serious (especially on Kate's behalf), it fell apart.  The real Kate would treat Rafe like the boy toy he is - she would never consider him as a serious partner.

I think Hope and Rafe would be a great pairing - they have all the potential that I don't see in almost any other couple on the show.  Plus it would burn Bo's disappearing ass that Hope took up with another cop.

Edited by sunnyheart
  • Love 2

So what happens to Johnny and Sydney when both their parents leave the show? Do they stay with Wilson and Ari in a new house? Do they stay with grandpa Stefano? Or are we going to lose them altogether? I'd REALLY miss Johnny!

Ali can stay with Lucas, but she's always been the least interesting of Sami's kids.

• Love 1
(edited)

Weren't their rumblings that PR left because he felt that GG was taking his place on the show? Not that the showrunners aren't above slapping us in the face with their storylines, but maybe they're avoiding a Hope/Rafe pairing out of some weird sort of respect for PR/Bo & Hope fans?

Nah, probably not; it's likely just because they don't recognize a good idea when they see one.

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 1
(edited)
So what happens to Johnny and Sydney when both their parents leave the show? Do they stay with Wilson and Ari in a new house? Do they stay with grandpa Stefano? Or are we going to lose them altogether? I'd REALLY miss Johnny!

Ali can stay with Lucas, but she's always been the least interesting of Sami's kids.

Johnny and Sydney are to leave town as well. The real life parents of the children have apparently said the kids filmed their last day on JS's last day. Allie will remain on the show since Lucas is her father and he's still in Salem.

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 1

maybe they're avoiding a Hope/Rafe pairing out of some weird sort of respect for PR/Bo & Hope fans?  Nah, probably not; it's likely just because they don't recognize a good idea when they see one.

I think that's probably the reason.  They definitely don't know a good thing when they see one and they would rather force pairings on us than let them happen organically.

I do remember reading something where PR felt that his and Hope's characters were becoming second string which happens with aging soap stars, no doubt about it.  So yeah, he could have left over Rafe's emergence.  He should have stuck around though because bless Rafe's heart, he's such a dim bulb.  Bo had nothing to worry about from Rafe.

I wish Kayla would write a book about her life as Mrs. Jack Deveraux. Not only would it give MBE some screen time but I'm sure it would be a best seller--poisoned by her maniac senator father-in-law the and raped by her politician husband. 

• Love 2

OK I guess I'm incredibly stupid but everybody seems to know about Sami's "plan" and that she knew about the affair for a while.  So I checked this thread and clicked on some links although I normally hate spoilers.  Hey, I'm glad to be wrong about Sami not knowing even if it it seems opposite to everything I know about her to not instantly confront Ejabby, but her insistence on including Abs has looked awfully fake. And yeah, I read the TV guide interview, too.  If anyone could summarize what the plan is, that would be great because you all are so excited I'm willing to break my spoiler rule this time and I want to enjoy as much Sami as I can, while I can.

• Love 1

While many of us were hoping Sami was scheming, there haven't been any spoilers (as far as I know) that said she was up to something.  We all just found out today that she knew about the affair. We don't know how long she's known, how she found out, or what her plan is. 

• Love 1

There was a portrait of Kate and Sami hanging in the Dimera Mansion where Stefano's portrait used to be that had some people speculating months ago that Kate and Sami were up to something.

In her interview, AS said Sami hasn't known all along.  She never said Sami hadn't found out.  I think when Nick died those pics were delivered to Sami.

I'll be interested to see what the writers come up with as the point Sami got the photos and found out. I'm imaging a flashback scene might accompany it. I honestly hope Sami has known longer than Nick's death. She was a little suspicious when she was at Abby's house for "art lessons" and Abby got sick and Sami suggested she might be pregnant. I'd like to think Sami knew then and was just playing her. That would mean that Sami's crack about Abby being a teenager was purposeful as well as her comment/reminder about Jennifer being judgmental. Kudos if Sami has been messing with Abby's head for months.

(edited)

I'm inclined to think Nick had a back-up plan for informing Sami.

However, since it never seemed to strike EJ to actually destroy the picture and he seemed dumb enough to have the picture lying around while Johnny was in the living room, and because Abigail and EJ have had very loud conversations in the public park (oh my heck), I think it's just as possible for Sami to have found out either by snooping through EJ's desk or eavesdropping in the park. Part of me thinks that when you fail at life this badly, you deserve to be humiliated. So go at it, Sami.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Not a spoiler, just some info.

Peggy McKay had some sort of accident on set and is in the hospital.  Dierdre Hall sent out a tweet saying that she's going to be okay.  I have no details on what happened, no news but what I posted.

I hope she's going to be okay.   She and John Aniston are treasures.

• Love 3

OK I guess I'm incredibly stupid but everybody seems to know about Sami's "plan" and that she knew about the affair for a while.  So I checked this thread and clicked on some links although I normally hate spoilers. 

I don't think there was ever a spoiler about Sami knowing about EJ/Abby, but a lot of people started guessing based on the portrait spoiler (Kate/Sami instead of Stefano or EJ/Sami) and based on Sami's crazed, manic behavior.  I agree that it's very out of character for Sami not to act impulsively so kudos to Sami for going for the long con.  Our little girl is all grown up!  I have to believe that Kate is involved too and maybe there's something involving an overthrow of Stefano.  Kate's too smart to sleep with Rafe while trying to get Stefano back.   All I really know is that I am so looking forward to all this!

• Love 2
(edited)

In this week's SOD there is an article with AS (finally!) titled Sami knows EJ cheated.  Apparently now that Sami knows about EJabby and has those pics the audience is meant to wonder when and how she found out.  She says it's a modern approach to storytelling and the element of surprise is essential (who didn't see this coming. LOL?).

Abby being the MOH is part of Sami's plan though AS says that Sami might not even have a concrete plan when it comes to Abby because she is so enraged right now (I figured that Sami would get rid of her rage through Abby while EJ gets the calculated revenge but Sami might actually have a plan with Abby in mind later).

Kate is working with Sami and we are supposed to gather that their fights were staged.

Sami's plan will unfold in the coming weeks.

There is also another article with KM (surprise, surprise-they can't even let Sami/AS have the focus once the tables have turned).  Apparently EJ and Abby have an encounter in the garden where Abby falls off a ladder (so much for Abby ending up in EJ's arms in a romantic sense per the spoiler for that week).  KM discusses Abigail's lingering feelings for EJ but Abby's relationship with Ben is something more real that she can hold on to moving forward.

I totally called it about Abby still having feelings for EJ.  IMO Ben is a consolation prize for Abby because she's still feeling shit when EJ's kissing Sami even though she's been making out with Ben.  If Sami were out of the way, I know where Abby would be, LOL.  It is quite amazing that she can stil have feelings for EJ since he's being pretty short with her these days.

I get that Abby has a shot at a real relationship with Ben, but technically she doesn't even know who he is (his name, what he's up to), so it can hardly be real in that sense.

EDIT:  Direct quotes are from KM.

Abby falls off a ladder in the garden. EJ had walked in and there was a "powerful beat of tension and chemistry that they share." When they make eye contact she falls and he catches her. And that the whole thing has a "fairy-tale quality" to it, even though it is also a pretty awkward moment 

She realizes that even though she has tried to push her feelings to the back of her head, they are still there and still intense. And she also realizes/knows that he feels the same things for her, even though he will never act on them. She still feels a "pull" and "intoxicated" by EJ.

Km discusses how Abby's relationship with Ben is different from her relationship with EJ.  Abby likes that Ben is "safe" and that she has all his attention.

This is a another head scratcher from KM.  Since when has Abby had a choice about being with EJ?  KM makes it sound like EJ and Abby are staying apart based on Abby's terms and that's not what has played out so far.  Abby has always assumed EJ has feelings for her because she likes to tell people how they should feel.  What is she trying to say about EJ not acting on his feeling for Abby?  If EJ loved her he would be with her.  I don't think EJ feels trapped by Sami and the kids JS said Abby had no romantic feelings for Abby and I believed him because it made sense with what played out.  Now JS is not even there to give his view (and I doubt he even cares) so KM can say whatever she wants.  Anyway, EJ is a write off for me so who really cares, but I will wait to see how it plays out.

Is EJ going to run to Abby when he finds out that Sami has him by the short and curlies?  I wonder if we'll be treated to the sight of these two clowns falling for each other before EJ leaves.  Maybe EJ will duel with Ben over Abigail and once again Abby will be the centre of attention.  It's not much of a punishment for EJ to end up with Abby if he's in love with her.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

KM really needs a PR person or someone to tell her how to give interviews. When she speaks, she hurts her character so much and it just makes me hate Abby even more. Abby is slowly replacing AssCole on my most hated character on DOOL. Why couldn't a thing of 4 ft spikes be nearby when EJ catches her so that he falls back and both of them are impaled, 2 birds one stone. Where's Jason Voorhies when you need him. Fairy Tale falling off a ladder, please I seen a fall off ladders so many times on soaps and sitcoms, one being Family Matters when Urkel caught Laura.

Look at that she even says that Abby knows that EJ feels the same. This is what kills me about, she feels she knows every damn thing about people. Her relationship with Plucky Ben isn't "real" since he's not coming forth with any type of information about himself and being all secretive, funny how she fails to mention that in her interview. They won't have anything real because Plucky Ben isn't attached to someone else, so that's just boring to Abby. She doesn't want a single man, she wants a man that's attached.

EJ hasn't shown that he loves Abby or wants her, he's been very rude and short with her and told her that he would treat her like a mistress if they were to continue the affair. So why didn't they bother to interview JS so he can tell his side. I guess they don't want him contradicting what KM says, still not over that "Stockholm Syndrome" thing she said.

• Love 4
(edited)

Shadow, your post cracks me up, LOL.  JS probably wouldn't even bother giving an interview.  After all, it must be true if Days' new PR person is speaking.

Agree about KM hurting her character with her interviews.  She and Abby share the same quality of speaking for other characters in terms of how they feel.

I love how KM makes it seem like EJ is settling for Sami. 

This is exactly what I said about EJami being props for Abby.  If I didn't watch I would think EJ and Abby were star crossed lovers

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3
(edited)

I agree with KM that Abby still has the hots for EJ.

I disagree with KM that EJ has any feelings for Abby.

But I guess difference of the opinion is what makes the world go round?

Her interpretation of EJ strikes me as strange, but maybe there will be another "twist"? Or maybe she's saying stuff to please her EJabby fans? Every fanbase has that hopeful  (and somewhat delusional) sector of it, and the more die-hard EJabbies are no different(I think I saw someone on KM's facebook page tell her she's happy Abigail is having EJ's baby and this was said only 2 weeks ago). Since JS is leaving, I don't know what there is to hold on to, but some of them still think Abigail might be pregnant. Who knows -- this show is written so strangely sometimes maybe Abigail will be like those characters on TLC that accidentally wind up pushing out a baby unbeknownst to them into a toilet.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

I agree with KM that Abby still has the hots for EJ.

I disagree with KM that EJ has any feelings for Abby.

KM needs to actually watch the show so she can see how the characters really behave.  In what universe does EJ act like he cares about Abigail at all, much less have "feelings" for her?  I can believe that Abigail has feelings for EJ - she's young and he slept with her and young girls usually think that means the guy loves her. IMO, the worst thing that could happen to Abigail is for EJ to want her and marry her. What a nightmare life that would be.

KM does need a PR person - her interviews are completely nutso.  I'm reminded of the Friends episode where Joey begs his friends to listen in on his soap magazine interview to keep him from saying the wrong things - and of course, he says the wrong things.  Can't fix stupid.

(edited)

I read on another board that KM has a degree in Public Relations. I don't know if it's actually true, but if it is...I'm not sure if even Joey's friends could help her out.

To be fair, I don't find her interviews offensive. I just think her interpretative ability is strange.

Edited by bantering

She says it's a modern approach to storytelling

If modern storytelling means robbing the viewer of the most interesting parts of it, then I suppose she's right. Getting to see Kate and Sami come together is the part of the story that is the most satisfying, even to me, a non-Sami fan. Still, I wouldn't mind when all is said and done if Kate double crosses Sami in the end. but knowing AS is leaving and they will want (and should) let Sami leave on a high note dashes that fantasy, though.

I wonder if KM is trolling us. Or maybe playing such a delusional character is affecting her psyche.

But I guess difference of the opinion is what makes the world go round?

I think this is more than just a difference of opinion. 99% of what KM says isn't backed up on screen. It's like she has a huge misunderstanding of who her character is. Does she only pay attention to her lines? Maybe she's willing to say anything that makes Abby seem not so terrible. People like AS acknowledge that their characters are weirdos who've done bad things but KM seems to be reluctant to do that.

(edited)

I think KM reads things in the script too literally and probably doesn't see the subtext in what the lines are saying.

Sami said that Abby sees EJ for who she is, and that was something KM also said in an interview, but maybe KM didn't pick up on Sami actually shading Abigail?

On paper, I think Abigail was probably originally meant to be the character KM has described.  But either through her own acting choices or through Ken Corday's realization that people like myself enjoy laughing at Abigail, something probably shifted in how Abigail comes across or is actually perceived.

I do remember Abigail's first day on the show involving some strange line about Daniel playing "doctor" with Jennifer, and KM said the line in a fairly sexually experienced way that I've never understood the whole Abigail is really innocent thing though. Unless they mean Abigail is innocent in the way Jessica Simpson was when she married Nick Lachey (i.e "technical virgin"). Abigail may not have gone all the way, but I think she may have done everything else at band camp.

It takes a certain kind of actress to play the kind of naivete we've been led to believe Abigail is supposed to have, and I don't think KM is the right actress in that sense. She seems miscast to me. I think she probably would have been fine in either Melanie's role or maybe even that strange girl who keeps picking on Paige for a being a goody-goody.

Edited by bantering

To be fair, I don't find her interviews offensive. I just think her interpretative ability is strange.

I don't think she's offensive or that she's backstabbing anyone or anything like that - KM just seems completely of touch with what's really happening onscreen.  Months ago when the "affair" started, she gave several interviews discussing what was happening and nothing she said was accurate.  Either she is trolling us or she's so navel-gazing that she can't see the story outside of herself.  To me, she really does sound kind of crazy or a whole lotta dim.

I'm really conflicted about what I want to happen with this story.  I am a die hard Lumi and I always wanted Sami to free herself of Elvis.  Over the years I had stopped caring about Sami because EJ made her unrecognisable to me in some ways.  That said, I can see why Sami would fall in love with EJ.

Even now, I'm not going to say that' EJ never loved Sami' or Sami never loved EJ' because it's clear to me in that in their heightened reality, they do/did.  It's what the show has told us and I'm a big stickler for going with what's been shown.  That's why KM irritates me.

I don't know if Sami is going to take EJ back.  If she does, I won't be sad about it, and if she doesn't i'll probably feel the same way.  Maybe just an extra bit happy that they didn't end up together as payback for 2006/2007.

The main thing for me is that EJ is supposed to be left high and dry by Sami.  He wanted to preserve his happy family and fitting punishment would be if he loses it for a time, perhaps forever..

I'm not here to watch EJ end up with Abby, even if he dies.  I want to see him moon after Sami and then die. That's what I think he deserves.

This interview is making me want EJ to end up with Sami or at least to see EJ take a billboard out on the highway declaring his love for her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Are these interviews given months ahead? Maybe at the time KM thought JS was staying? It really seems only AS and the people at the top of the power structure knew he was leaving.

I think she's trying to throw a bone to the Ejabby fans, but it's sort of a useless bone because JS is leaving. All I can figure is she gave this interview when she thought he was still staying. Because he's actually leaving, whatever feelings he might have for Abby (which I'm not seeing onscreen)  seem ....pointless now. All I'm seeing is EJ getting more haggard by the day. If Abigail does get EJ on his deathbed or whatever, I suppose Sami can console herself with the fact that she had EJ when he was at his hottest. Like when Jennifer had Brad.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

If Abigail does get EJ on his deathbed or whatever, I suppose Sami can console herself with the fact that she had EJ when he was at his hottest. Like when Jennifer had Brad.

This made me laugh so hard.

Whenever KM gives an interview, I think "Those words don't mean what she thinks they mean".  It's like Vizzini with the word "Inconceivable!" in The Princess Bride.

• Love 1
(edited)

LMAO Bantering!!!  Too funny.

At this point, I don’t know why EJ would be a loss.  Brandon, Lucas, Rafe were supposed to be losses because they are good guys (according to the show).  EJ is a monster, incompetent idiot, selfish jerk, or worse depending on how many of his personalities show up that day.  As Bantering pointed out, EJ isn’t even pretty to look at anymore.

Sami’s better off moving on, and getting a new last name to add to the list of Brady, Reed, Walker, Roberts/Horton, Dimera, Hernandez.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

Sami’s better off moving on, and getting a new last name to add to the list of Brady, Reed, Walker, Roberts/Horton, Dimera, Hernandez.

You missed Kelly.

I was wondering about all of those rumors that Abigail was going to wind up pregnant and not know who the father was, and that didn't play out, I wonder if it can play out now.  Will she and EJ do it again?

Just saw the promo for next week on the nbc website. Sami and EJ do get married and Abby looks super jealous when they kiss at the end even though Ben is at the wedding. From the spoiler pics for that week, it looks like EJ gets arrested and lands in jail. Abby does make it to JJ's grad.

In SOD, AS spoke about the wedding and said Sami uses the vows she wrote previously. She almost faints going up the aisle imagining EJ with Abby, but she goes through with the wedding. She is touched by EJ's vows and almost has second thoughts.

Rafe rushes to stop the wedding because he wants to help Sami with what he finds, but he is too late and they are married.

AS mentions that if you are an EJami fan, you're hoping Sami chooses to go through with the wedding because she loves EJ.

There is a small segment with AS talking about Sami's dress and how for all they knew at the time, this would be Sami's last wedding.

I'm thinking part of the plan is to marry EJ for DE, but it's also the best way to get under Abby's skin.

I think Sami might marry EJ again, based on the dress article, before he dies or fakes his death.

Fuck getting under Abby's skin, beat the skin right off of her. A couple of lifetime bruises will definitely get under her skin. I also don't understand why Abby is looking jealous over the kiss. Didn't KM say that what she has with Plucky is more "real"? For some reason Abby is drawn to men that are forbidden. Abby just irks my fucking nerves. See how her interviews just come back to bite her in the ass. How many times does EJ have to make it clear that he's just not that into her. Maybe she needs to buy the book "He's Just Not That Into You" before she finally gets it.

I'm neither here nor there in regards to EJami wedding since I nether like or dislike Sami or EJ. They both coast in the middle for me. Rafe. whatevs. 

• Love 2

Yeah ShadowSixx, if Abby was over EJ and Ben was so great she wouldn't be annoyed that EJami are kissing at their own wedding. KM made it seem like the ladder scene was a turning point for Abby, but all it was was EJ telling Abs to calm the fuck down and go away after this. Evidence has already suggested that Billy Flynn is nuChad. If Abby hurries she can drop Ben for Chad cos he's richer and if she marries Chad she can stay at the mansion and stalk EJ for sex.

I will never understand why someone who chooses to knowingly get involved with someone else who is married, engaged, or dating another person proceeds to get angry at or jealous of the person being cheated on.  The boring twit knew what she was doing.  I hope Sami stomps her and EJ into the ground.

When Chad returns I would love to here him snark on both his older brother and his judgmental hypocritical ex.

• Love 3
(edited)

I meant Casey Moss lol

Right? He's pretty cute!

It's so bizarre he's supposed to be related to beige tense miserable Jenn and alien looking pathetically horny desperado Abby. He needs to get the hell away from them and his Lima Bean looking gf Paige.

Well hell-o, NuChad : ) If Melanie comes back, too, this could get pretty interesting.

I bet you dollars to donuts she is. Maybe I'm alone in this opinion but Melanie looked and acted weird. I don't hate her tho.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2
(edited)

Spoilers for the week of June 30th:

Monday
Kate is shocked to learn of Clyde and Jordan's connection; Nicole tries to clear Eric's name.

Tuesday
Sami and EJ's wedding begins; Theresa is miffed when Eve flirts with Brady.

Wednesday
Sami and EJ's wedding has a chaotic start; Roman uses Giselle to make Marlena jealous.

Thursday
JJ's graduation day is upset by Eve's lawsuit against Jennifer; Marlena and Roman rush to support Sami in her time of need.

Friday
Salem celebrates the Fourth of July; Eve tries to seduce Daniel; Theresa shares a warm moment with Caroline.

Spoilers for the week of July 7th:

Aussie TV Week Mag

Monday
Clyde arrives in Salem and tracks down Jordan.
Brady decides to take a different approach with John.
Sami gets a huge surprise from Kate. How will she react?

EJ is touched when Nicole offers her help.

Tuesday
Clyde spies on Jordan and Ben. What will he discover?
Sami makes a massive, game-changing move.
EJ tries to convince Abigail to cooperate with him.
Brady lashes out at John, giving him a chilling threat.

Wednesday
EJ receives shocking news.
JJ, Jennifer tries to make peace with Eve.
Clyde breaks into Jordan's apartment! Will he get caught?
Eve 'fires' Daniel only to ask him out on a date.

Thursday
Sami and EJ find themselves in a major confrontation.
Jennifer doesn't get quite the reaction she was expecting from Eve.
Aiden's breath is taken away when a stunning Hope arrives for the Gala.

Friday
Sparks fly when Aiden and Hope share a romantic dance.
Abigail's worst nightmare comes true.

Source: DR

The woman who makes the promos also said that the week after the wedding is a big week for EJami.  She also says that the promo she cut for the week of July 7th is one of the best promos she has cut for the show in a while.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 1

So what will be Abby's worst nightmare?  Everyone finding out about the affair, or Sami & EJ getting married?  Probably the former, but I really think the latter is her true nightmare.