Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Who is Damon? 

I would trade Dan the sleaze and his insipid daughter for Jack.....He needs to be back with his family and interacting with his nephew Sonny...

Matt Ashford's Jack is probably my favorite male soap character of all time, but DOOL ruined him for me, when they sent him on that Australian walkabout, and he didn't even contact Jennifer when Alice died. He just blogged. Granted, they later retconned all that, into Jack spending a year (or however long) in an Afghanistan cave, but by then, I'd hated Jack too long (and had been through too many of Jack's other flake episodes). I want nothing  more than for the Show to let Jack rest in peace. If they bring him back, they'll just damage him, some more. I mean, I'd rather have more Jordan than more Jack at this point, and Jordan's last day on this show was my happiest day watching this show since probably Jack dressed up like a fireman and kidnapped Jennifer from her asinine wedding to Emilio.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 1

@general days

Damon is Victor's hot henchman played by Paul Telfer.

I want either he or his as-yet-unraveled twin brother to be gay and get with Jackson while Sneasel & Paul cry.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Damon is Victor's hot henchman played by Paul Telfer.

I want either he or his as-yet-unraveled twin brother to be gay and get with Jackson while Sneasel & Paul cry.

I would love this!  Sonny definitely needs more options then Sneasel and Sparkle.

I think he is Alex Kiriakis..He looks like he can be Wally kurth's son.  They have been mentioning him for weeks now....It makes sense to bring him on canvas with his family in Salem being in turmoil. Hopefully, they will bring the twins back as well....We saw them all as babies, except Sonny. He was born offscreen... I remember a year before Sonny came on the scene. Justin had moved back to Salem with his whole family, but they were offscreen, then Victor said that they had moved...The following year sonny came on the scene....I have always wondered, did Will and Sonny ever meet as children because Kate and Victor were married for a long time....Plus, they have relatives in common....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

OOH I'm all kinds of excited that Paul Telfer is back & he'll be Alex Kiriakis?    Finally we are seeing at least one of Sonny's brothers.    So will he be showing up soon?

Just speculation on my part..There is no confirmation yet...A casting call was put out for a Male of Greek or Hispanic origin was sent out for the character of Ares...They sometimes change names for casting call.. Plus, they have been mentioning Alex's name alot on the show...They don't mention the twins by name, they just call them the twins...lol He runs into Nicole next week.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

SOD is saying that next week Ben will be asking Abigail "a big question", and SOD is speculating that he is going to ask her to marry him.  Because a guy who's a bartender and going to school full time can afford to get married.

• Love 2

The twins aren't biolgoical relations so the show doesn't care about them.

But I would love for any of the other Justin/Adrienne kids came back.   

I would love Sonny to have some more family.   

I would trade Ben in for dead air.   I am sure dead air would be more entertaining.  

• Love 4

The twins are still Kiriakis...They were adopted by Justin and Adrienne before they had Sonny....Sonny is their miracle baby..Alex was the result of an affair between Justin and Angelica..I think Adrienne miscarried and had trouble conceiving....So it was hard for her when Alex was born..Adrienne was having an affair with Emilio.  Justin tried to have Emilio killed..Eventually they got back together and had Sonny....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

If anything, you'd think the twins would be of more interest because they're part of a core family, but there aren't any biological complications re: pairing them up with anyone (see - Brady and Theresa).

• Love 2

Oh, I agree.  I'd love to see the twins.  But the show doesn't bring back as many non biological relatives.   The twins, as opposed to Alex, never get mentioned by name.  Heck the twins were such non characters that they named Joe, Joe.  They acknowledged that Adrienne had a son named Joe, but no big... no big because the show was never going to invest in those adopted Kirakis family members.

Much like I will never understand why they haven't brought back a teen/young adult JT.   I think that would be a great story for Hope, this boy who is Zach's age, who she helped raise.

• Love 3

I wonder what Adrienne's reaction to Alex would be, since he would be a reminder of Justin's previous affair.

Alex is a sort of Deveraux, too, since his biological mother is Jack's stepmother.  So he's JJ and Abigail's step-uncle AND their biological aunt's stepson so a step-cousin, as well.

• Love 2

SOD is saying that next week Ben will be asking Abigail "a big question", and SOD is speculating that he is going to ask her to marry him.  Because a guy who's a bartender and going to school full time can afford to get married.

How I'd love it is his BIG question to Abigail was "Did you know you have a HUGE goiter growing out of your neck", or "Are you SURE chest hair is normal for all women", or "Why did I just see something that looks EXACTLY like you on "When Animals Attack".

• Love 3

Who wants to see these dirty animals get married? Who cares about these rodents? Anyone?

• Love 2

Who wants to see these dirty animals get married? Who cares about these rodents? Anyone?

If it's for science, okay.  Maybe someone needs to find out what happens when plastic and hot air try to mate?  

The only good that could come of this would be when Ben finds out that Jenn will be spending their wedding night with them.

• Love 5
It's even possible that Kristen plans to give him an explanation that is actually not that far off from the truth - she might say she took Brady's sperm somehow (maybe he made a sperm bank donation once?) and impregnated herself with it. It's outlandish, but less outlandish than the actual truth and doesn't require convincing him that they had sex. By virtue of the baby even existing, any explanation is going to be outlandish to one degree or another, but she can prove the baby is his.

I think this possible. I figure Kristen must need Theresa's blood to swap in for her own and "prove" that she (Kristen) is the bio mother of Brady's spawn.

• Love 1

OOH I'm all kinds of excited that Paul Telfer is back & he'll be Alex Kiriakis?    Finally we are seeing at least one of Sonny's brothers.    So will he be showing up soon?

I want Alex and the twins to show up on screen, but I really hope Paul Telfer is playing a character not related to Jackson because then they can't hook-up. Damon never should have been killed off.

I wonder what Adrienne's reaction to Alex would be, since he would be a reminder of Justin's previous affair.

Alex is a sort of Deveraux, too, since his biological mother is Jack's stepmother.  So he's JJ and Abigail's step-uncle AND their biological aunt's stepson so a step-cousin, as well.

Adrienne left Salem to move to Dallas with Justin and the full intention on raising Alexander and JJ Bagwell's twin boys as her own.  It wouldn't even surprise me if Alexander didn't know that Angelica Deveraux was his mother.  It would be harder to explain the twins, but Alexander was born long before Jackson, so J+A could have manipulated some dates while raising them.  Having Angelica as a mystery looming in the past could fuel a few months of storyline.

• Love 2

This link is on Paul Telfer's twitter:

DAYS SNEAK PEEK
By SOD • Posted: Mar 19, 2015

Paul Telfer, who premieres next week as DAYS’s Xander, tweeted a photo of how he’ll look as the character and posted it on Instagram. Telfer teased, “Prepare yourself America. You are just a week away from meeting this guy.” In late January, Telfer played the short term role of Damon, a hit man hired by Victor.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-sneak-peek

It's great to have the actor back, but also wish he was still "Damon".

• Love 1

Apparently the show recently held an open casting call in Australia for a new Aussie character. I wish they'd cast this guy: instagram.com/andrew_pap_

Edited by Tiger

For you Damon fans, he is alive and kicking. He is the handsome man that Nicole runs into...Alex Kiriakis might show up soon..

Paul Telfer posted this on his Instagram yesterday:

https://instagram.com/p/0WXAHNiV2M/

200.gif

This is what my ass gets for coming late into this thread. My thuggy thuggy is coming back for good to the show?!?!? Oh happy day!!! Oh happy Day!!! Now I have to record the show in HD. My stomach will hate me when Dan comes on the scream but my eyes will be in heaven when they see Paul. 

When is his first air date?

• Love 1

I think he shows up Next Tuesday.He is  either Alex Kiriakis or the boss that Navidad warned Serena about...It is most likely the former, since it is a contract role....When I saw the actor, I thought that he would be perfect as Alex Kiriakis..He looks like Wally....Plus Higley loves the Kiriakis family, she was instrumental in bringing back Justin and Adrienne..She also introduced us  to Sonny....Word on the street is that Judy and Wally are on contract with the show...I hope so because they are great actors....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I think he shows up Next Thursday..He is  either Alex Kiriakis or the boss that Navidad warned Serena about...It is most likely the former, since it is a contract role....When I saw the actor, I thought that he would be perfect as Alex Kiriakis..He looks like Wally....Plus Higley loves the Kiriakis family, she was instrumental in bringing back Justin and Adrienne..She also introduced us  to Sonny....Word on the street is that Judy and Wally are on contract with the show...I hope so because they are great actors....

Yeah, but the show's still like a zillion months ahead, nothing Higley is doing is going to be on-screen anytime soon.

Yeah, but the show's still like a zillion months ahead, nothing Higley is doing is going to be on-screen anytime soon.

Based on twitter, they are finishing up the old regime and will be starting the new regime's soon..Plus Higley has been singing the praises of Wally and Judy..She really likes them and she has said that she has big plans for them..We will see...

• Love 3

That is true..I was just saying that since she likes the Kiriakis Family so much..There might be more returns in the form of Philip and the twins..Bo is coming back he is a Kiriakis as well...If I am not mistaken she was the one that made Parker Philip's until it was retcon to give Dan the sleaze roots in salem...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

So he's going to be Xander and not Alex?  I wonder if he really is Alexander Kiriakis.

I'm not sure Bo and Patch are coming back full time, though. Though it did make sense for Steve to come back if they're going to be SORASing Joey and give him a storyline.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 1

So he's going to be Xander and not Alex?  I wonder if he really is Alexander Kiriakis.

I'm not sure Bo and Patch are coming back full time, though. Though it did make sense for Steve to come back if they're going to be SORASing Joey and give him a storyline.

His parents and Sonny call him Alex. Sometimes they give fake names to camouflage the character's true name...If he is Alex, they should bring back the twins and Stefanie...I always wanted to see the whole Johnson clan together....Jack would be great too...I want to see families interacting with one another..Characters are too isolated...Theresa should be close to Will..He needs friends and family...Andrew Donovan should come back as well....Nicole runs into him on Tuesday March 24th...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

That is true..I was just saying that since she likes the Kiriakis Family so much..There might be more returns in the form of Philip and the twins..Bo is coming back he is a Kiriakis as well...If I am not mistaken she was the one that made Parker Philip's until it was retcon to give Dan the sleaze roots in salem...

I would love if Higley un-did that retcon, revealed that Daniel actually wasn't Maggie's son, and then killed off Daniel & Melanie. It could and should be done with the same expediency and flippancy that Carlivati dispatched Wolfe's Woman in White story.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Clyde will support them.

• Love 1

Some people are saying Xander is not Alex Kiriakis, he is Serena's boss...I guess he has come to collect the diamonds. However, some are saying that Alexander and Xander could be the same people. If that is true, the show must be going back to the Kiriakis' nefarious roots..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Looks like Paul Telfer is not going to be Alex Kiriakis.  He's going to be Xander, a hitman hired by Victor.  It's going to confuse people who think he's still Damon, I think.  This seems a little odd, but whatever.  There's also going to be a new doctor in town, I think this is the Australian they've been looking for.

A conversation with Paige is going to make Daniel think that JJ and Eve are doing it.

• Love 1

There are rumors that Melissa Archer is out as Serena on Days and it has nothing to do with the changes in the writers..I hope Dr Tan and his insipid daughter are next...Crossing my fingers....They should have bought her in as Sarah Horton..The show does not know how to introduce new characters anymore..I think Paul's introduction is good on the show, even though I view him as a threat to Wilson..However, I can concede that the actor is beautiful, engaging and charismatic....

Dr Tan is going to figure out that JJ and Eve had an affair and he is going to want to tell Paige about it..Why is it any of his business? He has to be in every storyline..I am pretty sure that he will be counseling Sonny about his marital woes.  Their fascination of Dr Orange is infuriating..To think that Jack was sacrificed for this jackass....Yuck..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

That's a shame if true about Melissa Archer.  She is super talented, but everything they did - the elephants, the instant friendship with Melanie, the elephants, the way they played her and Eric, the elephants - was a mistake.  The character description of her as an intrepid reporter sounded so intriguing and soapy, but what showed up on-screen was not.

• Love 8

There are rumors that Melissa Archer is out as Serena on Days and it has nothing to do with the changes in the writers..I hope Dr Tan and his insipid daughter are next...Crossing my fingers....They should have bought her in as Sarah Horton..The show does not know how to introduce new characters anymore..I think Paul's introduction is good on the show, even though I view him as a threat to Wilson..However, I can concede that the actor is beautiful, engaging and charismatic....

Dr Tan is going to figure out that JJ and Eve had an affair and he is going to want to tell Paige about it..Why is it any of his business? He has to be in every storyline..I am pretty sure that he will be counseling Sonny about his marital woes.  Their fascination of Dr Orange is infuriating..To think that Jack was sacrificed for this jackass....Yuck..

Even Jack's own daughter served as a Daniel and Jennifer pimp.  That is before she went hot to trot.

• Love 2

I don't buy for a second that Melissa wasn't fired by Dena. Gary brought her on, and less than 4 months of screen time later he fired her??? No! This has Dena all over it.

• Love 3

Well, it's still just a rumor for now. Whenever there's a regime change, there are always rumors about who's going. Some will pan out and some won't, but there's not really a way to tell which are which. MA hung on at OLTL through Higley and Griffith stints, so it seems odd that they'd dump her.

I think this possible. I figure Kristen must need Theresa's blood to swap in for her own and "prove" that she (Kristen) is the bio mother of Brady's spawn.

That's very plausible, but wouldn't it have required Kristin and Brady undergoing medical tests back when they were together to see if his sperm were powerful enough to overcome the issues with her lady parts?  It seems like a pretty big retcon to say he froze his sperm....especially when HIS biological stuff was never the issue.  He's the young one with no problems conceiving (as far as I know, that is).

It'll be interesting to see it play out, but I kinda hope for Kristin's sake that she and Theresa come to realize Brady is a freaking jerk and just become lesbian Mommies and raise the thing together.

...now what's this about NEW WRITERS?!?  Sounds amazing.  Could they get in there are rewrite whatever mess they're surely setting Eileen Davidson up with?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

He's gonna ask her, "Do these jeans make me look fat??"

• Love 4