Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Ral80 said:

Could the writers have used the word "they" to keep the audience guessing whether it was male or female? The "they" is referring to gender instead of more than one.

Or they used 'they' because Ron hadn't made up his mind who the killer is when he shot that scene.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Phebemarie said:

I think I've seen Zach TInker on commercials for Big Sky.  

That is a good show. Now this season with Reba and her real life boyfriend Rex it will be even better. I read a press release with names of supporting actors and Zach wasn't among them. He might just be in one episode as the victim of the week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Early Ed: Wk of Sept 5

▪️Jennifer struggles in the wake of Abigail’s death.

▪️Rafe issues a warning to Sloan.

▪️Jack helps Gwen.

▪️Xander and Sarah move forward

I used to love you Jack....

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, rcc said:

That is a good show. Now this season with Reba and her real life boyfriend Rex it will be even better. I read a press release with names of supporting actors and Zach wasn't among them. He might just be in one episode as the victim of the week.

FYI:  Also on Big Sky this fall is former Eric, Jensen Ackles.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Monday, September 5, 2022

Will rushes home as Sonny fights for his life.

Maggie learns Jennifer's secret.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Xander and Sarah decide to get married right away!

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Jada gives Steve the riot act.

John pampers Marlena with a day of romance.

Thursday, September 8, 2022

No spoilers yet

Friday, September 9, 2022

Ava has an upsetting encounter in the DiMera crypt.

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

In terms of the Alex/Stephanie crap, I just have this to say...

I see the show is still into dating one's cousin. (Well, TECHNICALLY, they aren't blood related. But Adrienne JOHNSON Kiriakis raised Alex as HER kid, thus making Stephanie [you know, Steve and Kayla JOHNSON'S daughter?] his cousin.)

What is it with this show?

Why can't this show cast some non-familial characters for these people to date?!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

IWhy can't this show cast some non-familial characters for these people to date?!

If they did that, then the non-familial character has nowhere else to go within their storyline. That's just been the way soaps have been written from day one. And the writers get to interweave families/storylines using that actor time and again.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

In terms of the Alex/Stephanie crap, I just have this to say...

I see the show is still into dating one's cousin. (Well, TECHNICALLY, they aren't blood related. But Adrienne JOHNSON Kiriakis raised Alex as HER kid, thus making Stephanie [you know, Steve and Kayla JOHNSON'S daughter?] his cousin.)

See though, I'm not bothered by it because we didn't actually SEE either Alex or Stephanie being raised on this show as cousins since neither character actually grew up on canvas. It's a much different situation as compared to when they tried to pull a Maxie/Lucas/Georgie triangle in General Hospital, which has tended to feature kids more often than Days has.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Soapy Goddess said:

If they did that, then the non-familial character has nowhere else to go within their storyline. That's just been the way soaps have been written from day one. And the writers get to interweave families/storylines using that actor time and again.

Okay, but they're cousins. I just find it nasty, whether I saw it or not. History has Alex/Stephanie as family.

So, I reiterate: GROSS.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Stephanie's own father, though, is a perfect example of a non legacy family character coming on screen and being not only a successful love interest but a character that's spawned many stories.  Yet, Steve's only attachment when he came to town was of an old friend/foe of Bo's.  It was from him that the Johnson family was later developed.   The show needs a better balance of main families and "outsiders." The lack thereof is why we get either these "incest-feeling" romances or characters who are limited in who they can date. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Stephanie's own father, though, is a perfect example of a non legacy family character coming on screen and being not only a successful love interest but a character that's spawned many stories.  Yet, Steve's only attachment when he came to town was of an old friend/foe of Bo's.  It was from him that the Johnson family was later developed.   The show needs a better balance of main families and "outsiders." The lack thereof is why we get either these "incest-feeling" romances or characters who are limited in who they can date. 

I also think having so many brother/sister bonds in these supercouples also limited dating options.  Kayla, Bo and Kim were all part of supercouples guess you can throw in Roman too.  Then there's Steve/Jack/Adrienne also. When its a Brady/Horton pairing also limits that dating pool 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Maggie learns Jennifer's secret.

I wonder if Jennifer's drinking again (that was her addiction right?) and that's her secret. If so, it's sad that Jack is too busy propping up Gwen to not notice his wife has fallen off the wagon.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I also think having so many brother/sister bonds in these supercouples also limited dating options.  Kayla, Bo and Kim were all part of supercouples guess you can throw in Roman too.  Then there's Steve/Jack/Adrienne also. When its a Brady/Horton pairing also limits that dating pool 

Wasn't there some kind of hijinks that made Sonny and Will related in a marriage sense? I could have sworn that pairing squicked people out initially. Honestly I didn't care but I would have used that as an excuse to root for Brant Daugherty and Chandler Massey. Lol Brant Daugherty's wolf eyes were seriously sexy.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

I wonder if Jennifer's drinking again (that was her addiction right?) and that's her secret. If so, it's sad that Jack is too busy propping up Gwen to not notice his wife has fallen off the wagon.

It was pills and while I like the idea of Maggie being involved this falls flat as Jennifer is an outsider in this storyline.  This screams Emmy bait

28 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Wasn't there some kind of hijinks that made Sonny and Will related in a marriage sense? I could have sworn that pairing squicked people out initially. Honestly I didn't care but I would have used that as an excuse to root for Brant Daugherty and Chandler Massey. Lol Brant Daugherty's wolf eyes were seriously sexy.

I think the weird part was when Lucas/Adrienne were a couple when Will/Sonny were. However I think people were bothered by them both being related to JJ and Abby on both sides

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This screams Emmy bait

Remember Maggie's suicide attempt behind bars over Adrienne's death in the car accident?

...they put Suzanne through the ringer...and for what? Did she even get nominated? I remember the whole thing almost being an afterthought...a blink and you'll miss it subplot...

I liked Jennifer's initial storyline with Eric, but this feels like it won't get the space it deserves.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This screams Emmy bait

Remember Maggie's suicide attempt behind bars over Adrienne's death in the car accident?

...they put Suzanne through the ringer...and for what? Did she even get nominated? I remember the whole thing almost being an afterthought...a blink and you'll miss it subplot...

I like to think Suzanne watched the footage with a self-satisfied nod going, "Yep, I still got it!" and that's enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Because Sonny and Will are both cousins to Abigail.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Yes apparently back on pills 

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2022 at 10:38 PM, methodwriter85 said:

I like to think Suzanne watched the footage with a self-satisfied nod going, "Yep, I still got it!" and that's enough for me.

God I hope so.

Poor thing has been through hell. She's a trooper.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

As someone who continues to believe that Sarah deserves way better, I'll either be fast-forwarding that or skipping that episode entirely.

Sarah has done wonders getting Xander to be a somewhat model citizen. I'll take him over Kristen, Orpheus etc who never change or grow.

Slim pickings right now in Salem anyway. Rafe will soon be available but I would not wish that on her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Dayscafe spoils that Li and Gabi get engaged and that Nancy is keen to be Mrs. Clyde Weston. A little soon, Ms Nancy.

Oh terrific. So he'll be revealed to be A cOmPLetE MoNsTeR!!! and discarded immediately afterwards, right?

I hope not. He's a good addition. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

As someone who continues to believe that Sarah deserves way better, I'll either be fast-forwarding that or skipping that episode entirely.

*hands you the remote and takes a seat next to you* " Let's fast forward to the 14th where it all comes to an end. 

12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Sarah has done wonders getting Xander to be a somewhat model citizen. I'll take him over Kristen, Orpheus etc who never change or grow.

Slim pickings right now in Salem anyway. Rafe will soon be available but I would not wish that on her.

See I'd take Orpheus and Kristin any day over Zander. I like that they at least own their bad deeds. Orpheus, in particular, makes no apologies.  Never has and hopefully never will. They are villains and that's the way they should be.  It's Zander being turned into a romantic lead that turns my stomach. 

• Love 3
On 9/2/2022 at 10:42 AM, RedElf said:

Somebody posted on Twitter that Peter Reckell was spotted at the studios this week.

He just put out an ad telling everybody to watch on Peacock.  I hope that wasn't the only reason he was there.

• Love 3
On 9/3/2022 at 5:55 PM, brisbydog said:

What is Kristen going to accuse Brady of? Something appalling and offensive I'm sure

Does Gwen discover she's pregnant 4 months in like last time?

Oh, puke.

ETA: If Kristen's BS gets Brady to despise her, once and for all? All for it. This wench is STALE and needs to be gone.

23 hours ago, RedElf said:

He just put out an ad telling everybody to watch on Peacock.  I hope that wasn't the only reason he was there.

I think (hope?) Peter Reckell wouldn't come back to JUST shoot a short ad.

• Love 6

thetvwatercooler.com

-Gabi is stunned to come face-to-face with Stefan.
-Marlena, Kayla, and Kate suddenly become ill.
-Xander and Sarah's state of wedded bliss comes to an abrupt halt.
(NEW) -Rachel's custody hearing turns ugly.
-Kristen makes a shocking accusation against Brady.
(NEW) -Chloe is surprised to find Stefan at her door.

• Useful 4