Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E09: A Little Avant Garde

Drogo
  • Start Topic

The fallout from the cheating scandal rocks the designers and leaves everyone wondering how they will move forward in the competition; the designers must create an avant garde look inspired by Shopkins characters.

• Love 1

Well what did you expect to happen Michael?  You didn't realize what would happen?  

I hate Margarita.  She's the whiniest contestant ever.  I haven't liked her for at least 3 weeks now.  I definitely am not a fan of Claire or her sister but M&M made me feel sorry for her.

Did Brandon get the money too?  He wasn't even in the top 3.

• Love 21

Michael and Margarita both telling the camera they could have handled that differently. No, really? You think? I'm no fan of Claire, but that was all for the dramatics and wanting to cause drama and attention and was completely ridiculous. I now am waiting for you two to go home. 

Anyway, I don't know what the hell Shopkins are, but judging from the looks of them, this could actually be a pretty cool Avant Garde challenge. We shall see. 

• Love 15
Just now, Midnight Cheese said:

THIS.  Thus the 

Hide contents

immediate aufing.  Because it was the correct penalty.  Hot damn, this WAS NOT M or M's fault.  The twins CHEATED and created a fackton of chaos in terms of the vibe.   Claire got aufed on outta there faster than season 3 Keith FFS!

Will respond to this post later.

• Love 1

I have to say that Claire got me when she told Michael that they should have come to her and discussed it instead of doing it on the runway.  It really makes those whisperings in Spanish right in front of her seem even more nasty.  And she defended herself to them but it was clear they had no interest.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

Tim said there was no winner and Dixie picked Brandon's design.

They should have split it. I think Kentaro should have gotten the money for his design and Brandon the Dixie cups. I do like Brandon's design on the cups better than cheater twin's.

• Love 15
Just now, DasFlavorPup said:

I'm just getting a huge chuckle from the fact that he wins even when he doesn't even place in the top.  

All the more reason Dixie should have had a judge on the panel. But then there wouldn't have been THE DRAMA!

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, itainttippithebird said:

With the possible exception of Michael and his partner, everyone was was paired with a racially "matching" kid, suuuuuper weird.

That didn't bother me as much as the fact that out of all the available dolls, only one had brown skin.

• Love 23
  • 9 minutes ago, DasFlavorPup said:

I love the maturity and level-headedness Amy brings to the workroom, but I think she should be going home.  That is a snoozer.

Batani really did not capitalize on her second chance.  That dress looks like the pile of wrapping paper left in the aftermath of Christmas.

It's crazy, and a big chunk of it is Liris selling the hell out of it, but I kind of love Ayana's big pink confection.

9 minutes ago, DasFlavorPup said:

I love the maturity and level-headedness Amy brings to the workroom, but I think she should be going home.  That is a snoozer.

Batani really did not capitalize on her second chance.  That dress looks like the pile of wrapping paper left in the aftermath of Christmas.

It's crazy, and a big chunk of it is Liris selling the hell out of it, but I kind of love Ayana's big pink confection.

• Love 3