Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E08: Client On The Go

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Watching the twins cry with those ridiculous nose rings was off putting. I kept seeing something gold hanging from Shawn's nostrils and thought it was snot. 

I understand Margarita's feelings and how that could throw her off her design mojo for the entire time, even after Claire changed her design. However, Margarita could have solved all of her problems with a quick, kind, well-placed, "Hey, Claire. I think your shirt kind of looks like my dress from last week. You might want to change it so the judges don't slam you for it." Instead she had to go tattle and bitch to all her BFFs like it's the middle school dance and Claire showed up in the same dress. Even the kids on Project Runway Junior are more mature than that. 

I thought there were other more interesting prints and designs than Claire's, but she won because her pattern was Dixie-worthy. I loved Kentaro's vibrant colors, but his pattern was plain. And  while I thought Ayana's dress really flattered her client, there was no way Middle America was going to drink their coffee from a to-go cup with print in (gasp!!) Arabic and Dixie knew that. 

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

They're all supposed to stop work at the same time. Apparently she was working at night after the work day was done. That seems to be what Michael was saying.

If Batani didn't have such a great personal style she would have been gone long ago. None of her designs reflect what she wears. They seem to be looking at her rather than her bland boring garments.

I liked the color of her dress and the print.   But there did seem to be a disconnect between the polish of the top and the hippy-ness of the bottom, and she needed to use more of the print.

• Love 2

I've only caught the first segment, needed to see the twin drama come to a conclusion. Watching Sean flipping and flapping the material in a desperate attempt for some stroke of inspiration was just sad. She simply gave up and made it seem like her so called concession was the ultimate sacrifice made in the name of twin love.  Hell, Buffy in The Gift saying goodbye to her sister and jumping to her death wasn't as excruciating as these two being torn apart.

• Love 10

Had no clue Dixie still existed, so now I know that much. But how can anyone pretend it matters when they are not wven shown to be part of judging? In other words, Dixie does not give a crap about the print, just paying for some ad space. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, tessat said:

where people from other countries - speak English but revert to speaking in their home language. This isn't exclusive to those from Spansih speaking countries. I will tell you that it is unnerving at times

I am American and my accent is slightly southern.  I speak German with a south German accent.  I was at a meeting in Europe and a friend who is Norwegian joined us.  I was chatting with some German friends in German, and the Norwegian burst out laughing and she just couldn't stop.  Finally one of the Germans asked her what was funny.  She pointed at me and said in German "I never heard her speak German.  I expected her to sound like an American speaking German, but she doesn't.  That accent should NOT be coming out of her.  It's just funny to me. "  We were all good friends and we all laughed about it, but to this day, it bothers her when she hears German from me. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, gingerormaryann said:

Michael said he wasn't throwing shade when he said Claire's outfit could be bought at J. Crew.  There is no one who would have purchased his creation, so J. Crew is several steps better.  At least he said it to her face.

I liked the top, but those pants were a disaster.

• Love 1

If that's the current to-go cup that was referenced on the show, then Claire's design is not a copy of it.  What she did is more like abstract black ink artwork but also she still kept it in a linear fashion.  Indeed, I would say Kenya's fireflies were as much a rip-off of the design.  But there you have the concept of inspiration.  It means different things to different people.

Edited by gingerormaryann
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Lovecat said:
2 hours ago, Nidratime said:

I keep imagining them getting caught in a closing subway door.  I really don't get his whole aesthetic.

I adore his aesthetic, but I certainly wouldn't wear it on the subway.  A lot of the ties could be left off, or knotted up, or whatever.  His style is about a lot more than ties.  

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

I've only caught the first segment, needed to see the twin drama come to a conclusion. Watching Sean flipping and flapping the material in a desperate attempt for some stroke of inspiration was just sad. She simply gave up and made it seem like her so called concession was the ultimate sacrifice made in the name of twin love.  Hell, Buffy in The Gift saying goodbye to her sister and jumping to her death wasn't as excruciating as these two being torn apart.

I thought she pretty much did fess up to being helpless and uninspired for the sew-off. She said something to the judges about being stuck, while Claire was plunging ahead, so she felt Claire should rightly stay. I gave her credit for facing reality. 

• Love 10

Before the show airs, there are Project Runway compilations of previous challenges best and worst. Like previous unconventional material challenges or design your own textile challenge. Did anyone happen to notice if the footage they show is limited to only the PR's that aired on Lifetime? I was just curious if they aren't able to show footage from winners on shows that were originally broadcast on Bravo. Because it seems like their best and worsts always leave out competitors from the early years, when the designers were really designers and not cast offs from Real Housewives episodes.

I would love to see the Postal Worker challenge from season one again. That is one of my favorite episodes of PR. I love Austin modeling for Jay.

I expected a lot more from Batani from the Road to the Runway episode, but she seems to be making a lot of bland clothes. I would think if prints were your thing that she would make better use of them.

I actually like the group of designers this season, with exception of the twins and slightly Margarita. I like that this group is low drama with exception of the twins and whatever this cheating drama may involve. I think Ayana, Brandon, Kentaro, and Kenya have pretty clear points of view, but I find Amy and Michael likable as well. I may not like all their design aesthetics, but I would be fine with any of them winning. 

I love Brandon's designs. Ties hanging down and all.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, gingerormaryann said:

If that's the current to-go cup that was referenced on the show, then Claire's design is not a copy of it.  What she did is more like abstract black ink artwork but also she still kept it in a linear fashion.  Indeed, I would say Kenya's fireflies were as much a rip-off of the design.  But there you have the concept of inspiration.  It means different things to different people.

Sorry - I meant that I think that is the cup inspired by Claire's graphic. If you zoom in, you can see that it looks more brush-stroke-y, like Claire's. And then I guess they did incorporate Kenya's element, too!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Misslindsey said:

I would love to see the Postal Worker challenge from season one again. That is one of my favorite episodes of PR. I love Austin modeling for Jay.

That entire season is on YouTube. I just finished watching it. It makes this season look even worse!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

On another subject, Yolanda Hadid (formerly Foster) looks spectacular.  Must be the Lyme disease is in remission and she has a fabulous plastic surgeon!!!! I didn't hear her say much, but I'm glad she's moving on with her life after that douche David Foster left her.

I was wondering how much money she paid to have Kristin Chenoweth's head transplanted on her neck.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, JyDanzig said:

This.  I hate these "real women" challenges for exactly this reason, there's always that heartbreakingly excited one who is first having an exhilarated experience of feeling pretty, and then we have to watch them getting ground up as the judges go on about how tasteless and awful their outfit is.  It's not fun to watch.

At one point, Zac told one of the women that she should be concerned with how bad the outfit looked, thus questioning her taste level.

7 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Sorry - I meant that I think that is the cup inspired by Claire's graphic. If you zoom in, you can see that it looks more brush-stroke-y, like Claire's. And then I guess they did incorporate Kenya's element, too!

No.  That was the cup design they were showing repeatedly during the episode.  That's not the PR winning cup.  That's a cup they already had.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

No.  That was the cup design they were showing repeatedly during the episode.  That's not the PR winning cup.  That's a cup they already had.

As such, Claire's design might have been inspired by this but it was certainly different enough to clear any copying complaints.  Also, Dixie probably wants more neutral designs as they expand the to-go market.  I think a lot of guys don't want butterflies or fireflies on their coffee cup.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

This is the current "to-go" cup shown on Dixie's website...

IMG_1675.PNG

I knew they'd take the easy way out and go with zebra stripes rather then go diagonal. It was obvious that she won because of manufacturability, this just proves it. 

I'm not bothered by how pissed Margarita was, nor at her behavior.  Come on, no one has or would ever say in the middle of trying to design, "are you copying mine from last week?"  No.  It wouldn't happen, and it's never happened in the 10,000 accursed years I've been watching this show.

If Claire Bear did any physical work of any kind off-hours, she is an absolute fraud, and that would be by FAR the most serious bad act ever on the show - past Kevin bullying Starr and defacing a pic of Wendy's kid, Keith sneaking in pattern books, Kara Saun getting a massive help with her budget from a known shoe designer, and Jeffrey maybe getting help and faking lost receipts.  Claire and Shaun have already IMO strained nerves beyond what's fair with all the screaming and "helping" one another.  Basta!  

And all for a "win"-ing design I could buy at Ann Taylor Loft.  Fashun.   

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I knew they'd take the easy way out and go with zebra stripes rather then go diagonal. It was obvious that she won because of manufacturability, this just proves it. 

Except, that's not the "winning" design.  That's the design of the cup that was shown throughout the episode.  Here's a screengrab that I just got.  It's at 19:11 in the episode.  So, really, all this proves is that Claire not only makes knockoff clothes, she makes knockoff prints.

59d7db9d525ea_dixiecup.JPG.f5e666b12db50bbc80fe3fe828d1e450.JPG

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

Except, that's not the "winning" design.  That's the design of the cup that was shown throughout the episode.  Here's a screengrab that I just got.  It's at 19:11 in the episode.  So, really, all this proves is that Claire not only makes knockoff clothes, she makes knockoff prints.

59d7db9d525ea_dixiecup.JPG.f5e666b12db50bbc80fe3fe828d1e450.JPG

And I want to know why Claire hasn't been auffed for recreating an outfit she wore on an earlier episode (Nike or Adidas or something) for the model challenge, shoulder zip and all.

Edited by jrlr
clarification
  • Love 9

But here's what I think is the bottom line. Let's say that Margarita outlines her complaints about Claire working in the hotel bathroom after hours. They look at Claire and ask her if she did that. She says she did not. It's a situation where you have to figure out who to believe, and I don't think you can eliminate someone based on an unproven claim by someone else. And that might explain Margarita's "blowing her mind" action as she walked away from the camera in the preview.

• Love 8

Margarita was no shrinking violet telling everyone (except Claire, Tim, the producers, i.e. anyone who could have done something) her complaints.  Luckily, she had Michael around to do her dirty work.  Watch her go all wide eyed next week and "I didn't mean for this to happen."  It's textbook passive-aggressive.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, jrlr said:

And I want to know why Claire hasn't been auffed for recreating the outfit she wore (Nike or Adidas or something) for the model challenge, shoulder zip and all.

Yes!  I think this may be overlooked.  OR (getting excited now) that will come to their attention!  The cup should be mentioned, too.  Not because she copied the frayed stripe motif but Dixie wants a new design! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, awaken said:

I understand a special twins connection and closeness in everyday life, but for goodness sakes, if you can't function at all without another person attached to your side directing your every move, and are devastated to be apart for them, maybe rethink your life!  The way they were wailing and collapsing on the runway you'd think Shawn was talking about laying down her life for Claire, not getting sent home from project runway and being apart for a couple weeks!  Geez!  

I saw this movie!  It's a Canadian horror film called "Dead Ringers" with Jeremy Irons playing the dual role of identical twins.  Jeremy Irons slayed in the role(s), winning numerous best actor awards.  Claire and Shawn are not Jeremy Irons, and they just look like morons in a highschool play.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But here's what I think is the bottom line. Let's say that Margarita outlines her complaints about Claire working in the hotel bathroom after hours. They look at Claire and ask her if she did that. She says she did not. It's a situation where you have to figure out who to believe, and I don't think you can eliminate someone based on an unproven claim by someone else. And that might explain Margarita's "blowing her mind" action as she walked away from the camera in the preview.

Good point and this sure fits with Margarita's hand gesture.  

They need concrete proof of rule breaking to auff her.  Ripping off the Addidas sweat shirt is not enough. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, gingerormaryann said:

Michael said he wasn't throwing shade when he said Claire's outfit could be bought at J. Crew.  There is no one who would have purchased his creation, so J. Crew is several steps better.  At least he said it to her face.

I thought Claire's outfit was closer to Chico's or H&M.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

I like them, too.  I think they're very flattering on the female body. 

Hide contents

95b5f701d750d3e039d6e94a0e3dd787.jpg    PREPEP1_2.jpg   838b90ba0fd6c1bd440ad04c4ce247e8.jpg    1_290242_ZM_BLACK.JPG

Between the photo evidence of peplums looking beautiful and Jason Momoa as your avatar, I  must say you have the best taste in all things.

2 hours ago, bourbon said:

Watching the twins cry with those ridiculous nose rings was off putting. I kept seeing something gold hanging from Shawn's nostrils and thought it was snot. 

I understand Margarita's feelings and how that could throw her off her design mojo for the entire time, even after Claire changed her design. However, Margarita could have solved all of her problems with a quick, kind, well-placed, "Hey, Claire. I think your shirt kind of looks like my dress from last week. You might want to change it so the judges don't slam you for it." Instead she had to go tattle and bitch to all her BFFs like it's the middle school dance and Claire showed up in the same dress. Even the kids on Project Runway Junior are more mature than that. 

I thought there were other more interesting prints and designs than Claire's, but she won because her pattern was Dixie-worthy. I loved Kentaro's vibrant colors, but his pattern was plain. And  while I thought Ayana's dress really flattered her client, there was no way Middle America was going to drink their coffee from a to-go cup with print in (gasp!!) Arabic and Dixie knew that. 

That never occurred to me--Arabic print on a dixie cup in America.  Personally I believe my water would still taste the same..... .

I thought it was too hard to see and should have had more contrast between the colors.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, SnarkyTart said:

I saw this movie!  It's a Canadian horror film called "Dead Ringers" with Jeremy Irons playing the dual role of identical twins.  Jeremy Irons slayed in the role(s), winning numerous best actor awards.  Claire and Shawn are not Jeremy Irons, and they just look like morons in a highschool play.

Oh, ugh - the movie about the twin gynecologists!   That movie was actually based on a real case.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I really dislike the real women challenge, especially this season with different sized models (though the models are probably more proportional), because some of those women really love their outfits. Then they get in front of the judges and the judges tell them they look awful. I would be fine if someone I was close to told me my outfit sucked, but on national television I would be embarrassed especially if I loved the outfit prior. I am probably not making any sense. I blame the wine.

Makes sense to me.

And the opposite is true--I've seen "real women" models say they didn't care for the outfit, but unless they've had a major personality clash with the designer, they try to be nice and soft-pedal it, only to be rewarded by going on national TV in a garment they think they don't look good in, and running the risk of being told so by celebrities on national TV.  At least if it truly is awful, from an objective standard, Tim can point that out in the consultation.

6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wish Tim did not interrupt their work each episode to tell them that they have one hour to send their models to the hair and Avon makeup salon, blah, blah... If it's just because they are contractually obligated to promote Avon and JCP, he could still announce it, without making them stop working or come back from the Brother sewing room. 

On the blah blah blah, I had to watch the rerun of a few episodes, where they cut it to an hour, or sometimes 50 minutes.  SO MUCH gets edited out, but not any of the product placement or boilerplate.  It makes for a not-recommended viewing experience.

3 hours ago, gingerormaryann said:

Also, does anyone think Ayana could have possibly won with the logo in Arabic?  In these times?  Seriously? 

That didn't even occur to me, but I'm not a Muslim wearing a head scarf in the U.S., so I have that luxury.  What was she thinking?!?

And although we're laughing, getting a design on a Dixie cup really isn't too bad a gig.

But perhaps more appropriate for a graphic designer than a fashion designer.

8 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Then tie Kintaro's hands a little more by having an "on the go"challenge to suit the sponsor, but also make him attempt to satisfy a client who's "on the go" to a wedding.  That's simply not a real world situation a designer should expect to face. 

This should have just been a "real woman" challenge.  I understand the "on the go" and Dixie cup tie-in, but if that's what they wanted, they should have told Kentaro's client that a dress for a wedding was a no-go.  You know the women told the producers in advance what they had in mind.  All in all, it made for a random bunch of often bad designs.

• Love 6

They should have made them put the fabric around a Dixie cup and have the clients amble down the runway pretending to drink it, so we could all see what it would look like.  But maybe they remembered the Barbie challenge from S2.  Hee.

I agree, linking the Dixie challenge with a real woman challenge was a conflict of interests.

• Love 5

Brandon's designs always look like homeless people putting on what ever they have to me and adding straps just because.

I think that the error that Michael made was using a real blanket, if he had used thin material and did a homage to blanket, it would have looked better. 

Marguarite, had the best cup design, but no goal to design to, her client apparently was too milktoast and did not inspire her with demands. 

kenya must be blind not to see how badly that fit

Kentaro, it was a lot of material and ideas, 

Claire, to me it was boring. 

Batani does not listen to her client

Ayana might have done better with leggings but he client did not want it. 

Amy is just middle of the road amy. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, backgroundnoise said:

They should have made them put the fabric around a Dixie cup and have the clients amble down the runway pretending to drink it, so we could all see what it would look like.  But maybe they remembered the Barbie challenge from S2.  Hee.

I agree, linking the Dixie challenge with a real woman challenge was a conflict of interests.

Fantastic and it would have clarified the challenge.  The to-go coffee cup as a fashion accessory. 

• Love 6

Heh.  I had stopped watching this disaster a while ago (2 seasons?), but it still appears on my dvr, so I watched this episode out of boredom.  Egads.

First, Margarita is a loser.  I wouldn't be surprised if she is friendless because she seems that insufferable combination of martyr and monster, crying that everyone else gets attention and then attacking those she perceives do because she is utterly insecure and extremely hostile.  I think she was more enraged that the twin (and Tim) deprived her of the object of her rage when she switched the outfit.  Not content to let it go, she switched to a general attack on the twin.  The kind of person you simply don't want to be around because you know she'd do the same to you one day. 

I've only read a bit of the comments.  It appears the twins were grating.  Based on this one episode, I did not see it.  I liked the twin who stayed, she gives me a young Suzzie Roche vibe in her personal style. 

As for the designs, dear god, how were they able to so expertly pick a group of equally untalented clothes-makers?  One outfit was worse than the next.  The Laurie Anderson knock-off should be ashamed.  What were those flaps hanging from the model's waist?  Just lazy extensions that served solely to incorporate the required textile.  Yikes.  I did read someone upthread who said the Japanese guy's design looked like Endora from Bewitched.  Spot on!  It was like a mad hostess pajamas outfit.  I think Heidi was spot on in her critiques across the board.  

I would bet good money the twin won simply because of the textile design.  It was the Dixie Cup challenge!  I rolled on the floor over that one.  Perhaps it's worth tuning in again for the giggles.  A Dixie cup!  Priceless.  The twin's textile was the only one that would be striking and memorable on a dixie cup (snort).

As for the drama, Michael (?) is a 23 or 24 year old man acting like a 14 year old.  Grow up, man, you're an adult.  And the two of them talking about the twin in Spanish in front of her was unacceptable.  When someone does that in front of me, I call them out immediately.  If I understand the language, I do it in their tongue.  That's how trifling those two are.  They know better than that.

I can't imagine the show would allow a sponsored episode to be tainted by a cheating scandal involving the winner.  The twin's design was the best fit for a dixie cup (perhaps she paid attention to the challenge).  Most of the other textile designs were simply dreadful and would not work on a little paper, wax-coated cup (oh, it still cracks me up).  If my supposition is correct, it is likely that Margarita made up the claim about the twin cheating simply to feed the bitching fire with Michael.  I believe she said the twin took a tape measure home with her and measured pants in their room.  "She hid it very well."  She may have stayed mum on the stage because she would only expose herself.  Michael got pissed because she had worked him up about it all and he turned out probably the worst outfit, so he threw a hissyfit and left.  Solely on the basis of the hearsay of a loser.  I think the loser will leave in shame next week.  I may even turn it to watch it- especially if Dixie Cups get more plugs.   

If only they had been required to "incorporate the dixie cup into your design, designers."

Edited by BarneySays
  • Love 6

Michael was in danger of being auffed, thus his motivation to  blow the whistle on Claire. 

I would not be surprised if Claire walked out.  She misses her sister and why stay in a hostile work environment if you were found guilty or not.  

• Love 3

I was also wondering, as perhaps another prop to a 'conspiracy theory', the way the client/models were assigned seemed 'off' to me. The designers didn't get to pick (to avoid a 'schoolyard' pick probably) but the clients also didn't get to pick and the button bag wasn't used. They were assigned, and per 'conspiracy theory' I wondered if they did that to be sure Claire got an 'easy to design for' model.

Also, some people seem to think the Dixie design is going on the teeny cups you put in dispensers, it's not, it's going on the to go cups that are about 10-12 oz. Not a big deal of a difference, but not the teeny cups.

• Love 5

I feel like this happens so often on PR...one designer (or more!) is insufferably annoying, but then the other contestants get fed up and start getting nasty towards them, and suddenly you start to feel bad for the annoying one...

Which is definitely how I'm feeling now.  I haven't had a problem with Margarita or Michael before, but I resent that they actually made me feel bad for Claire!  Claire's pretentious and annoying and I'm sure she (and her twin) were very, very hard for the other designers to take 24/7.  I probably would've cracked and gotten snippy about the situation too, but in the end it only made Margarita and Michael look bad.

We'll see how it all ends next week (boo, cliffhanger), but I'm not sure those two will be able to entirely brush it off - especially Michael's petty walk-off and fake apology about not wanting to be disrespectful, which I call bullshit on. 

• Love 11

I am so confused, did not see winner chosen...guess I turned this mess off too early, if that's possible...laugh is on me as I am canceling cable after this season as I barely watch actual Tv. Can't bring myself to think how much per episode I am paying right now...

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Michael was in danger of being auffed, thus his motivation to  blow the whistle on Claire. 

I would not be surprised if Claire walked out.  She misses her sister and why stay in a hostile work environment if you were found guilty or not.  

The hostile work environment has mostly been well-earned by the twins, imo...

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Dixie Cups?  I'm guessing PR is getting paid handsomely for that product placement/focus.  It makes me nostalgic for the hokey days of dresses made out of paper plates, Easter grass and Friskies.

Until I remembered that the models were going to be friends and family members of the crew, I thought maybe they were going to have to make clothes out of Dixie Cups.

6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Anyone else cringe a bit when a designer (Batani?) was talking to Tim about how her client was a breast cancer survivor and wanted color - and when Tim gave his first critique, he described the lack of color as making the dress look like a gray shroud? Poor choice of words there.

It was probably not a good choice of words, but I thought Tim meant exactly what he said and that the dress made her look like she didn't survive when she was looking for color to celebrate her survival.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Beden said:

Clearly the twins had no problem in copying other designs as shown with Clair making that lumpy sweatshirt with the side zip; a direct steal from a dress she'd worn and her sister stole the model's outfit a week or two ago, though I assume that Claire sewed the thing and knew exactly what she was doing. Everything they've shown has been deeply derivative and unoriginal. The judges, especially Zac, seemed to be cluing in.

If that's all true (and that's an 'if') then they/she was working illegally during down time and copying garments. Also, while we've previously seen people take a measurement off some other garment, it should be assumed that they can use a models written measurements to make a garment fit so the only reason to do what they seemingly allege is to copy seaming and patterning. That would be as illegal as having pattern books hidden under the bed.

But since we were just given cryptic hints and little else, we'll see next week.

I would just add to their rap sheet how one of them directly asked Kentaro if she could copy his pants from his winning design from the challenge prior.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, anonymiss said:

I would just add to their rap sheet how one of them directly asked Kentaro if she could copy his pants from his winning design from the challenge prior.

She asked and that makes a difference.  She wanted to make those thigh high "jeans" to wear under a skirt.   

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

there was a disproportionate number of twins (esp. identicals) in my school. I remember each set of twins being close and belonging to the same friend circle (respectively). However, I don't remember any of the twins following each other everywhere or taking the same classes or winding up in the same career field.

In college I dated an identical triplet. They were all in the same friend circle, etc. And then they all went into the military. I don't know if they went separate paths after that.

• Love 3

I'm not usually into conspiracy theories, but I really did feel like this episode was rigged to create drama. I know the producers do things to create drama all the time, but to give $25,000 for an unworthy design takes it a bridge too far. If I were Kentaro, I would be pretty pissed.

• Love 13