Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Who else thinks that Azan will not object to Nicole's father's separate residence request? He'll have to do some mighty fine acting to pretend to be disappointed. He'll put on a sad face, and explain to Nicole that her father's request is for the best.  Nicole will pout. 

He no doubt would be elated and the happiest creature in all of Christendom. However, it will require a performance worthy of Meryl Streep or Dame Judi for him to conceal his glee.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

I think the separate apartment requirement is a misguided attempt to prevent another out-of wedlock pregnancy like happened in Texas. Problem is, Nicole is one immature gal who has no foresight and doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself. We can only hope, for the sake of Mae and any unborn child, that Azan will invoke the perpetual Ramadan rule.  

Just as an F.Y.I., sex is allowed during Ramadan, but only during the hours in which one is not fasting - between sundown and sun up. The time of fasting pertains to food, drink, AND sex! (Of course Nicole doesn't know this, and she's not smart enough to have learned anything about Islam specifically or Azan's culture generally....)

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 5

Is Father Nicole really that stupid that he thinks separate residences are going to stop Bulldozer Nicole. He can try keeping them apart all he likes but in reality, it's a waste of money. Nicole is going to try to be with Azan 24/7 and jump his bones any chance she gets. Now they'll have two love shacks instead of one, much to Azan's chagrin. For his sake, I hope the Ramadan thing works. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

It isn't seemly for Azan and Nicole to be having the sexy times in a one room where they can't have any privacy from the child.  She's not an infant, but a toddler and she shouldn't be subjected to that spectacle.  She's got nowhere to go, unless Nicole shoves her off on another family member.  It may be why Father Nicole stipulated they needed to live apart, as he knows Nicole is All Id and lacks discretion on any level.

I get the premise, but what difference does a marriage certificate make?  They will be having sexy time after that.  Her father really should have never given in.  You could see her stepfather doesn't fall for her manipulation.  I couldn't believe when the stepmother was talking about the responsibility they were taking on for Nicole, she just sat there and shrugged her shoulders.  She couldn't even be bothered to pretend to be grateful. 

• Love 3
On 09/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, CofCinci said:

Does the Stroke Guy in Thailand realize he is being used?  Thousands expected in gold.  Thousands expected as a dowry to parents.  He is broke. 

And his moron friend who is paying for everything!

On 10/10/2017 at 6:53 AM, Bugfrey Von said:

Truth of the matter is that Nicole will never have a partner. She'll have enablers and eventually caregivers, but she's too small minded, immature, selfish and vile to ever consider someone else's needs. I hope Mae goes off to college and disconnects from the emotional succubus that is her mother. I know reality television only shows a sliver of truth, but Nicole has revealed herself a a truly terrible person. Azan is a million times better off in Morocco if the US means tolerating Nicole. She is by far the worst person ever on this show in all its iterations. 

She will continue to have children from various men and get assistance from the government and her family.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, vmcd88 said:

Maybe I missed this.  Nicole's stepdad said Azan and Nicole could not live together.  Where is Azan supposed to live til he marries Nicole.

My guess is Azan will be living with Daddy Deep Pockets where he can keep an eye on him.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

This times infinity!!! This woman child is so selfish! I totally think the father is the main enabler in this family and it's not a good look. When the stepmom was trying to explain to her how much they were putting themselves out on a limb for her she couldn't care less. I really wanted to reach through the TV and slap some sense into all of them!!

I think they are willing to sponsor him because they see a long reality tv career for themselves and Nicole. Either that or TLC set it up and is giving Father Nicole credit for sponsoring, when in reality it's just a storyline. How hard is it for Hollywood to get actors from Morocco, for example? What kind of process do they have to go through? I wonder if TLC can just ship Azan over as a paid actor just for a story. 

But anyway, as far fetched as that is and pretty unlikely, I guess, it seems to me that Father Nicole is hoping for a career in reality tv for Nicole. She has potential for several spin-offs as far as he's concerned. Maybe she can even be on DWTS lol. This is all in his mind of course. Not mine. I don't think she can even shill on Instagram. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Normades said:

I get the premise, but what difference does a marriage certificate make?  They will be having sexy time after that.  Her father really should have never given in.  You could see her stepfather doesn't fall for her manipulation.  I couldn't believe when the stepmother was talking about the responsibility they were taking on for Nicole, she just sat there and shrugged her shoulders.  She couldn't even be bothered to pretend to be grateful. 

You make a good point about sexy time after they are married.  But at least after they are married, it's better than Mae having to deal with a string of suitors in and out of her mother's life.

And Azan gives me the impression that he seems to have some sense of propriety as far as what is seemly in front of innocent children.  Someone has to be the grownup in that relationship, and it's Azan. He had to tell her that PDA would get them arrested in Morocco. 

• Love 5
On 10/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, Hero said:

Evelyn was so damn smug to her friend when she said "have you ever been in love?"

It seems to me that Evelyn just wants to have sex, and the quickest way to do that is to get married. 

Evelyn seemed horny, that's for sure.

And why oh why did they let her sing? 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 10
On October 9, 2017 at 0:14 PM, Lemons said:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to stand listening to her mispronounce his name all season.  

I've spent the first season of watching them thinking "shouldn't it be a-ZAHN?" and now just accepting it must be AZZan if that's how everyone is pronouncing it."

On 10/10/2017 at 9:53 AM, Bugfrey Von said:

Truth of the matter is that Nicole will never have a partner. She'll have enablers and eventually caregivers, but she's too small minded, immature, selfish and vile to ever consider someone else's needs. I hope Mae goes off to college and disconnects from the emotional succubus that is her mother. I know reality television only shows a sliver of truth, but Nicole has revealed herself a a truly terrible person. Azan is a million times better off in Morocco if the US means tolerating Nicole. She is by far the worst person ever on this show in all its iterations. 

She is rotten to be sure, and she's using Mae like a little hostage.

I hope Azan does nothing but go to the gym for the next ten years. I hope Nicole's dad has to pay out more money than he's ever had to in his life if for no other reason than to stop this man from enabling this beast who cares for nothing but sex with gym bod men and where her next DQ Blizzard is coming from.

Paul's rotten, too.

Nicole and Paul would be a good match except neither one would work and they'd both find each other physically repulsive.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I've spent the first season of watching them thinking "shouldn't it be a-ZAHN?" and now just accepting it must be AZZan if that's how everyone is pronouncing it."

The way his name is pronounced is about to be the least of his troubles.  

• Love 9
21 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I get that Mohammed and Azan were/are looking for their tickets to the US, but could either of them found two more unattractive -- inside and out -- people to "fall in love" with? I mean seriously -- surely you can feel the crazy over Skype. You certainly can see that these women aren't tiny. Azan was so surprised seeing Nicole in person, but one look at her face and you know she's a larger woman. I don't get it. They really picked peaches, didn't they? The most selfish, stupid, narcissistic, manipulative, crazy women -- I don't think either of them scream "ideal American green card ticket"

Conventionally attractive, emotionally and financially stable women don't make for easy marks. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we know which dating sites Danielle and Nicole were on, do we? I would be surprised if they weren't some no-membership-fee BBW sites. I've never believed for a moment that Azan didn't know what size Nicole was prior to meeting. I think these guys go looking for women they expect to have low self-esteem and will be easily won over, and don't have the foresight to consider that the very same qualities that make the women vulnerable to a con will also make the men's lives a living hell to the point where they'd be much better off in their original situation. Nicole and Danielle are both awful, but their counterparts were/are absolute grifters imo. 

• Love 13
On 10/8/2017 at 6:58 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I thought the bride came WITH a dowry.

That's the English definition of dowry, "the money, goods, or estate that a wife brings to her husband at marriage".  But Thailand has a different system where the husband has to pretty much negotiate a price for the bride with her family. Commonly, the gifts and gold are given back to the couple to help them get started.   

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/thai-dowry.php

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

The abuse is terrible but I don't know if I'd say they're leading. Parts of Sub-Saharan Africa, India, and Bangladesh are far worse., Child Marriage Worldwide   The legal age of marriage in Morocco is actually 18, but in some of the more remote and mountainous areas, child marriage is more common. The article you linked is about the Midelt area. It's remote, in the Atlas mountain range, and most of its inhabitants are Berbers, (the indigenous people of Morocco). They were nomads and had a tribal social structure, though most now live in small, scattered villages throughout North Africa. As far as the second article you linked, sadly, Morocco has become known in Europe as a haven for pedophiles, (like Thailand). They travel there because of its proximity to Europe and it is one of the hotspots for European pedophiles, it's especially with those who seek out boys.  

I think Mae will be fine, but not because of Nicole. That woman is an idiot. I'm thankful that the TLC crew will be tagging along, and I'm sure Azan's family will look out for her too. I think everyone pretty much agrees that travel is a great thing for a child, even travel to a country like Morocco. The problem here comes down to Nicole. Any normal parent would have a wonderful experience with their child abroad, but we all know that Nicole is a selfish immature brat and that's where any concern for Mae lies. I agree with everyone that says that Nicole holds power over her family and she uses Mae as her pawn. It's so obvious. 

I agree with you here. Azan's family will treat Mae like gold although I think they will be astonished at what a misbehaved child she is. That's how they raise 'em in that family! 

Children are absolutely doted upon in that part of the world as opposed to our country where we're more likely to schedule them out of our way with camps and activities or give them video games to keep them quiet. And, Azan's mother will probably have far better patience, disciplinary ideas and consistency.

We know this because we've seen them. If Nicole didn't have a film crew with her the prospect would be completely terrifying. Her judgment when it comes to picking a suitor is about nil. And, she's far too incompetent and selfish to be taking a child anywhere. "I turned to look at the chicken they had frying in the booth and Mae just disappeared into the crowds at the marketplace! Mae is so irresponsible!"

1 hour ago, ScarlettRuby said:

That's the English definition of dowry, "the money, goods, or estate that a wife brings to her husband at marriage".  But Thailand has a different system where the husband has to pretty much negotiate a price for the bride with her family. Commonly, the gifts and gold are given back to the couple to help them get started.   

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/thai-dowry.php

That's what I thinking, too.

Sounds like a SCAM.

And that loser is going to leech off of his friend for the $$$ to please his gold-digger ~ this one is digging for literal gold.

Seriously, these are the bruised apples at the bottom of the cart.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I get that Mohammed and Azan were/are looking for their tickets to the US, but could either of them found two more unattractive -- inside and out -- people to "fall in love" with? I mean seriously -- surely you can feel the crazy over Skype. You certainly can see that these women aren't tiny. Azan was so surprised seeing Nicole in person, but one look at her face and you know she's a larger woman. I don't get it. They really picked peaches, didn't they? The most selfish, stupid, narcissistic, manipulative, crazy women -- I don't think either of them scream "ideal American green card ticket"

There are actually far fewer horny desperate women with $$$ than there are guys who are scamming to try to get over here.

And, the more narcissistic and stupid, the better. Their "charms" won't work on a smarter woman with a bit of self-awareness.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

It isn't seemly for Azan and Nicole to be having the sexy times in a one room where they can't have any privacy from the child.  She's not an infant, but a toddler and she shouldn't be subjected to that spectacle.

Ewwww.   I forgot about this.   Of course Nicole won't care if the child is in the room.   She just wants to get laid -- repeatedly.

Yeah let them wait until after marriage for the sexy times.   So they are still in one room.   Ewwww.   And then when they get divorced -- about 2 seconds after the conditions are removed from his green card - they can have a nasty divorce.   And then Mae and baby paycheck can have another parade of daddies in their lives.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Ewwww.   I forgot about this.   Of course Nicole won't care if the child is in the room.   She just wants to get laid -- repeatedly.

Yeah let them wait until after marriage for the sexy times.   So they are still in one room.   Ewwww.   And then when they get divorced -- about 2 seconds after the conditions are removed from his green card - they can have a nasty divorce.   And then Mae and baby paycheck can have another parade of daddies in their lives.

Nicole will get Azan to legally adopt Mae. Then, he'll wind up getting custody of her as the more fit parent. He might actually get attached to the child and feel a need to rescue her from Nicole's mom before she turns into Lil Nicole.

Azan's parents can help with Mae once they come over and they'll teach her to be a good Muslim.

And, yes, Mae will have a medical card AND Azan will probably draw a check for her and for himself and Granddad will foot the bill for quite a bit of this.

By that time Nicole will have squeaked out another one or two with other guys, and she will have moved on. When Granddad complains about writing out a $1200 check every month Nicole will get pissed and whine, "DAD! Shut up! That was so long ago and you still bring it up!"

But he's still writing checks...

But her pea brain can't compute t

Edited by CoachWristletJen
ragging on nicole a bit more.
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And, speaking of a spoiled monster that would be like punching a gigantic marshmallow...

Nicole is ready to rock Morocco...

Mxtlic_staypuft1.jpg

LOL, I thought of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters too, but you made it all the more hilarious by posting it.  That mean look looks like the look she's gonna have on her face when she tells Azan that she wants her sex...NOW!

IMG_0622.JPG

• Love 4
On 10/9/2017 at 6:54 PM, CourtneyCourt said:

I don’t understand how he can afford to live in Thailand with no job or money. 

I hated nicole last season and I hate her again. Her brother summed it up. She’s not very observant. 

Thailand is very cheap and a lot of Western guys with no job and money move there because of it. They can get jobs teaching English for $10 an hour and eke out an existence centered around cheap beers and hookers.

Undesirable loser-type American guys flying to Thailand on vacation and falling in love with the first twenty-something year old Thai woman they meet is very much a thing.

My first impression of Annie is the tattoos. She has a big one on the back of her leg and another on her shoulder. In Thailand, a pretty woman from a poor village with tattoos who can speak English and is working in a bar in a tourist area being chatted up by Western men is generally a hooker or ex-hooker. 

I appreciate that she was singing in the bar, but I would assume she was involved in the bargirl/go go bar/prostitution scene before becoming a singer, or that she moonlighted as both, or something like that.

Some Thai families ask for sin sot, some don't.  The $1,500 he offered is pretty low, but she's a bit older (24), she's not well educated,from a poor family, worked in a bar, so she wouldn't command the $20,000 - $100,000 sin sot that a high class family might demand for their daughter's hand in marriage. I would guess $3,000 - $5,000 would be appropriate.

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Thailand is very cheap and a lot of Western guys with no job and money move there because of it. They can get jobs teaching English for $10 an hour and eke out an existence centered around cheap beers and hookers.

Undesirable loser-type American guys flying to Thailand on vacation and falling in love with the first twenty-something year old Thai woman they meet is very much a thing.

My first impression of Annie is the tattoos. She has a big one on the back of her leg and another on her shoulder. In Thailand, a pretty woman from a poor village with tattoos who can speak English and is working in a bar in a tourist area being chatted up by Western men is generally a hooker or ex-hooker. 

I appreciate that she was singing in the bar, but I would assume she was involved in the bargirl/go go bar/prostitution scene before becoming a singer, or that she moonlighted as both, or something like that.

Some Thai families ask for sin sot, some don't.  The $1,500 he offered is pretty low, but she's a bit older (24), she's not well educated,from a poor family, worked in a bar, so she wouldn't command the $20,000 - $100,000 sin sot that a high class family might demand for their daughter's hand in marriage. I would guess $3,000 - $5,000 would be appropriate.

you are right about Annie being a bar girl. my upper middle class neighbors do not speak English as well as Annie, so obviously she has on-the-job language training at the bar.

a dowry (Sin Sod) is standard in Thai weddings.  it is often just for show, but standard.

if Annie is from a village where other women have married foreigners and the dowry was high, then David will be asked to pay a lot too (or at least show the money).  it really depends on the parents and what type of social pressure they are under.

if David is asked to pay the entire dowry at the engagement then I call BS on the entire relationship-- she is just milking him dry before moving on to the next fool. it is not uncommon for bar girls to have several fools on the hook at a time. it is more profitable to juggle several men then commit to one and move to the West.

idiot David would be much better off finding a woman in her 30s or 40s that would appreciate having someone take care of her-- I really don't get why these people have to go so young.

• Love 5
On 10/9/2017 at 11:03 AM, Bellalisa said:

Nicole is ratings gold. I totally agree. It says about us as a society-- Reality TV has been a huge thing the last 15 years or so...so TV shows are much cheaper to make and I remember reading  before this all started about how it was the way TV was going to go. I didnt quite get it when I first read about this- all I could think of was that one show that followed people around in a house - I think Real World-- and it was so boring.. I was like, who is going to watch Reality TV? Well if you find the weirdest, strangest, dumbest humans on the planet, everyone will watch.  That is the main goal.

Reality shows really started taking off right at the time of the Hollywood writer's strike. Producers figured they could make money without the writers, and the rest is history. Even Bravo does scripted shows now, and they were one of the first channels to do reality.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Just as an F.Y.I., sex is allowed during Ramadan, but only during the hours in which one is not fasting - between sundown and sun up. The time of fasting pertains to food, drink, AND sex! (Of course Nicole doesn't know this, and she's not smart enough to have learned anything about Islam specifically or Azan's culture generally....)

I have no idea what the rules are for Ramadan and don't really care. I was referring to the Ramadan rule as practiced by Mahammit which apparently involves no kissing or physical contact, even on the wedding night, and whether it's actually Ramadan or Labor Day or Thursday or any random day.  By invoking the Ramadan rule, Mahammit was cleverly able to avoid sex with Danielle save for the single instance required to consummate the marriage and avoid annulment. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 9

For some reason, the show stopped after a million commercials so I didn't get to finish it. I saw enough to know that Evelyn is doing the show for the exposure and her whole family is boring as hell. I think I'll fast forward through her segments. Btw her singing isn't that good. 

• Love 5

For what it's worth, I once met an American embassy consular officer in Africa and asked him about K-1 fiancee visas.  I asked, "Let's say you have a couple that meets all the requirements, they've met in person, they can show it's an actual relationship and not a sham, but, come on, they hardly know each other and you can tell that the younger/better looking foreigner is probably just using the American for a green card. Will you deny the application?"

His response was something like "No, if the American is genuinely in love, we're not going to stand in their way and tell them they're making a dumb decision and tell them who to marry and who not to. We'll just approve the visa application."

Edited by gavinmac
  • Love 4

I take cold comfort in knowing that the TLC crew will be in Morocco. These are the people who bankroll and benefit from this shit show, so why should I believe that looking out for May would be their top priority? If you believe that Karine really got mugged at machete point in Before the 90 days, then not only was the presence of the camera crew not a deterrent for a potentially violent crime, but they didn't step in to defend her, and they certainly took their sweet time comforting her after it was over. It was more important to get the footage of her crying and terrified. I have no idea where they would draw the line in May's case, but I'm under no allusions that their main objective is to get a juicy story.

• Love 8
On 10/10/2017 at 6:38 PM, jackjill89 said:

The theory my wife and I are going with as to why Azan didn't realize Nicole was "big a little bit" is that there aren't many fat people in Morocco. Thus, he doesn't really know how to look at a person's face and impute their overall weight. We could be way off with this theory, but it's our operating theory for now. Any better-traveled people on this forum are welcome to insert facts into our theory and either blow it up or firm it up.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:19 PM, Jennifersdc said:

My random guess is that they went for the most serious prospects and quickest route. Which would be the less bright, manupilative narcissists - validating themselves with an attractive mate they couldn't get in the US. Nicole sure does love Azan's abs! 

I'm not sure all these foreigners from relatively poor countries get that the US ain't all it looks like on the TV shows. I would have loved to seen the look on Mohammed's face when he realized he ended up in Norwalk, OH. Proud ancestral home of my MIL - my husband spent many a younger summer there - on the family chicken egg farm?. 

IMO - Nicole is worse than Danielle. Azan is better than Mohammed. Bets on how long it will take for Azan to flee once he gets to the Section 8 studio in Bradenton? Once he realizes she'll expect him to make-out with her in public to prove her "worth"?  Where would he go?

I really want Azan to be gay and he wants to come here to do him. You go Azan! You be you!?

So, which came first: the family chicken farm or the family egg farm? (I could not resist and I'm not even sorry! LOL)

• Love 4
On 10/9/2017 at 9:00 AM, Sprockets said:

I didn't know that.  But it doesn't give her the license to bash the Frankenstein monster she created.  

It will be like punching a giant marshmallow.  As for not consuming vegetables, you really can't expect her to eat her own kind.  

Nicole makes bad choices on all levels, and she has zero self-awareness.  I've met trees who were more conscious.  Her size is the literal and figurative elephant in the room, and I see it as the outward manifestation of her inner misery.  

That seems terrifyingly likely!  Eeeeeek!  

At the very least, she's dumber than a giant marshmallow, or a tree.  The world can count on her to make nothing but disastrous decisions for the rest of her life, driven by her need to fill the echoing Grand Canyon of need inside of her.  Poor little Mae.  

LOL. Your whole post is hilarious. However, the bolded part is bang-on. Her size absolutely is the outward manifestation of her inner misery. If she were capable of taking direction and capable of recognizing good advice, a life coach would do wonders for her.

Edited by MrSmith
Removed some whitespace
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, gavinmac said:

For what it's worth, I once met an American embassy consular officer in Africa and asked him about K-1 fiancee visas.  I asked, "Let's say you have a couple that meets all the requirements, they've met in person, they can show it's an actual relationship and not a sham, but, come on, they hardly know each other and you can tell that the younger/better looking foreigner is probably just using the American for a green card. Will you deny the application?"

His response was something like "No, if the American is genuinely in love, we're not going to stand in their way and tell them they're making a dumb decision and tell them who to marry and who not to. We'll just approve the visa application."

"If someone is genuinely in love, we're not going to tell them who to marry and who not to."  Damn right, African consulate. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, gavinmac said:

I just assumed she was doing karaoke, not that she was a nightclub singer. If it was the latter she'd already be all over him to get her to the U.S. to pursue her amazing careeeeer (rhymes with diarhear tm Larry)

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

I've seen some of y'all refer to Nicole as an ID. What does this mean?

Id. According to Sigmund Freud, Id represents the baser instincts of the human psyche.  From Wikipedia:  It is the source of our bodily needs, wants, desires, and impulses, particularly our sexual and aggressive drives. The id contains the libido, which is the primary source of instinctual force that is unresponsive to the demands of reality.[7] The id acts according to the "pleasure principle"—the psychic force that motivates the tendency to seek immediate gratification of any impulse[8]—defined as seeking to avoid pain or unpleasure (not "displeasure") aroused by increases in instinctual tension.[9] According to Freud the id is unconscious by definition.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

21 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

It is the source of our bodily needs, wants, desires, and impulses, particularly our sexual and aggressive drives. The id contains the libido, which is the primary source of instinctual force that is unresponsive to the demands of reality.[7] The id acts according to the "pleasure principle"—the psychic force that motivates the tendency to seek immediate gratification of any impulse[8]—defined as seeking to avoid pain or unpleasure (not "displeasure") aroused by increases in instinctual tension.[9] According to Freud the id is unconscious by definition.

TL:DR version... she's a Veruca.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 12

I didn't think it was possible, but Nicole looks even BIGGER than the last season.  So much for Azan wanting her to eat healthy.  Every time it shows the family eating, it's always something fried and greasy.  I hope Mae doesn't take after her mother in regards to her eating habits.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cranky One said:

For those of you wondering how normal parents have such an awful kid, I give you Nancy Spungen. This book was written a long time ago by her mother, but worth the read

https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Want-Live-This-Life/dp/0449911411

According to Nicole's IG, she's making her fortune selling LuLaRoe

LOL! ROFL! ROFLMAO! Sorry, I couldn't help it.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Nowhere said:

For some reason, the show stopped after a million commercials so I didn't get to finish it. I saw enough to know that Evelyn is doing the show for the exposure and her whole family is boring as hell. I think I'll fast forward through her segments. Btw her singing isn't that good. 

Her "singing" isn't good at all.  It's that breathy Indie type of style that I don't like.  All those guys that were commenting on her FB page were just doing it because she has a cute body.  Which, BTW, I found it odd that as religious as her family is, the majority of her FB photos showed her scantily-clothed.  I also find it difficult to believe that her fiancé is also a virgin at his age.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Cranky One said:

For those of you wondering how normal parents have such an awful kid, I give you Nancy Spungen. This book was written a long time ago by her mother, but worth the read

https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Want-Live-This-Life/dp/0449911411

According to Nicole's IG, she's making her fortune selling LuLaRoe

Nancy once ordered Sid to push a girl down the stairs because she was prettier than her and she felt dissed. According to Chrissie Hynes, when Sid offed her, people said, "I can't believe he didn't do it sooner."

Sid, Sid, look what you did.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

I take cold comfort in knowing that the TLC crew will be in Morocco. These are the people who bankroll and benefit from this shit show, so why should I believe that looking out for May would be their top priority? If you believe that Karine really got mugged at machete point in Before the 90 days, then not only was the presence of the camera crew not a deterrent for a potentially violent crime, but they didn't step in to defend her, and they certainly took their sweet time comforting her after it was over. It was more important to get the footage of her crying and terrified. I have no idea where they would draw the line in May's case, but I'm under no allusions that their main objective is to get a juicy story.

They didn't intervene when May was standing on the baggage carousel, and that thing could have started moving at any time. A 5-month old baby was recently crushed in one of those things. It was not moving and it was suddenly activated and the baby got stuck in the rollers.

• Love 4

I was enjoying watching grandpa Nicole continually crowing down food with his napkin tucked into his collar while everyone else had stopped eating and were exchanging horrified looks at Nicole's most recent announcement. He has probably been witness to many serious discussions involving that hot mess and it wasn't getting in the way of the food this time. 

• Love 6