Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, shockermolar said:

Rob Corddry maybe?  He def looks like an overweight and double-chinned version of Rob Corddry to me

This is accurate!!!

*Even if the original poster means someone else, I can't unsee Rob now.

6 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Using a lead/leash on May is not fool-proof, Nicole has to remember to hold on to the other end. 

That's what the least is for -- so May can keep track of her mother.

6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:
6 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Azan needs to watch old episodes of this show and follow Mahammit's playbook, "How to get the coveted green card while having only minimal sexual contact with your disgusting, overweight American bride."

I think he's smart enough to learn how to provoke her.

Seriously, it wouldn't take much. She's already shoved him because he refused to show her PDA in a place where it was forbidden.

She's proven herself to be irrational and volatile. It wouldn't be difficult to work her up into a lather. Especially when he threatens to take custody of Mae, which he WILL because he's the better parent of the two.

Then, it's a hop, skip and a jump to get his parents over here to get them to help with "his" daughter.

Seriously, I could see him getting attached to Mae. She's going to be his only friend here. And, he'll get benefits for her. 

He's a scammer, and he'll be able to rationalize that he's saving her from becoming Li'l Nicole. And, he is.

Azan's mother will get attached to her also. She will see Mae as this poor lost thing, malnourished on an American diet.

Nicole's dad doesn't realize what a dangerous game he's playing if he wants to keep his granddaughter.

It could work out well for Mae. Azan is clearly a liberal guy. He will be very Americanized. Mae won't grow up and wear a Hijab. She'll make her own choices and actually have a far better chance of getting educated if she's raised by him.

This is a serious possibility that her family never even considered.

Nicole isn't the only one short-sighted.

Even if Nicole and Assan marry, he will not have any parental rights to May.   He would have to go through the court process to adopt her.    While the K1 visa might be a snap, a family court judge eying a step parent adoption is NOT.   That court looks out for the best interest of the child.   If he does not adopt her when he and Nicole divorce he will have no rights.   He won't get even weekend visitation.   On the other hand, no child support either.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Where retail and random fairytale collusion meet over 24 carat gold jewelry?

No such thing as 24K gold jewelry. It's far too soft for that, it is used for electroplate or mixing with other metals. The highest-weight gold for jewelry is 18K.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't remember the first quote.  I'd have to hear it in context.  The second one was just reality.  People do try to con their way into green cards through marriage, and it is pretty clear that is what Luis is doing.  If he was 40ish instead of 26, I might give him more of the benefit of the doubt,  but c'mon, what does a 26 year old want with her except a green card and possibly her money?  I think if Molly was Latina, her Latino father would have same suspicions about a 26 old from the DR wanting to marry her.  

And he gets access to Molly's beautiful 17 year old daughter. Molly needs to be very vigilant or the ending will be tragic.  And it could be even worse if he is the kind of man who molestes young girls, like Molly's adorable 6 year old. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't remember the first quote.  I'd have to hear it in context.  The second one was just reality.  People do try to con their way into green cards through marriage, and it is pretty clear that is what Luis is doing.  If he was 40ish instead of 26, I might give him more of the benefit of the doubt,  but c'mon, what does a 26 year old want with her except a green card and possibly her money?  I think if Molly was Latina, her Latino father would have same suspicions about a 26 old from the DR wanting to marry her.  

Molly asked him why he was so against her relationship w/ Luis and he said "ppl need to stay where they come from."

Yes, most of the American families are suspicious, but he's one of the few who has said anything like the above.

If he wasn't racist, wouldn't Molly have disagreed w/ her mother for saying so?

He may also be holding her daughters' fathers against her, too.

8 minutes ago, orangeiguana said:

No such thing as 24K gold jewelry. It's far too soft for that, it is used for electroplate or mixing with other metals. The highest-weight gold for jewelry is 18K.

Untrue! I've bought my mother 24k gold.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

Molly asked him why he was so against her relationship w/ Luis and he said "ppl need to stay where they come from."

Yes, most of the American families are suspicious, but he's one of the few who has said anything like the above.

If he wasn't racist, wouldn't Molly have disagreed w/ her mother for saying so?

He may also be holding her daughters' fathers against her, too.

Untrue! I've bought my mother 24k gold.

For the first highlighted part, I don't think he actually said that.  When Molly's mom was trashing him, I think she said something along the lines of "he thinks people need to stay where they come from."  From what I recall, the dad only said something about how, if Luis arrives and ends up hurting Molly or her daughters, he'll do everything in his power to make sure Luis goes back to where he came from.  Which I don't really think is a racist comment, in context.  

As for the mother, I got a real manipulative, mean-under-the-surface type vibe from that lady, and the distinct impression that Molly has spent a healthy portion of her life listening to her mother talk shit about her father.  Just my impression.   

• Love 9
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

It's a fundie thing.  

Not sure what brand of fundie they follow, but if they're remotely anything like Gothard, then God wants them to be thin.  I've also heard the "rumor" that a lot of fundie girls stay extremely thin so as not to be popping out babies constantly.  That's a persistent rumor about Jinger Duggar's extreme thinness.

Certain bands of fundies don't go to college.  They can't be chaperoned by older brothers there, and it would open up their minds to Ungodly things.  She and her husband-to-be will milk the family music thing, living off of love offerings, and will ultimately go on to be missionaries, where they'll live off donations of others.

That makes sense that they would reach the level of desperation that would cause them to resort to anorexia as a form of birth control. And you're right: Gothard likes the women around him to be thin with curly hair. The hair is to take attention away from their wicked lady parts. Also, Gothard seems to have a hair fetish as is evidenced by many testimonies of his unwanted advances. (He once sat in the Duggar living room holding hands with one of his underaged neophytes, but I digress...)

Also, they're not allowed to use other forms of birth control. And, it's a sin to refuse their husbands' advances regardless of how tired or turned off they might feel. There's no such thing as marital rape in Gothard's world. Some forms of rape rape don't really exist either per se. He has said that rape can be a useful inoculation against lustful thoughts, I would suppose because the girl would feel traumatized at the very thought of sex.

I have zero respect for the Duggars and their stupid show that is a recruiting tool for their cult. And, their fans have their heads in the sand. But I digress.

Would be interesting to know what breed of fundie she is indeed considering her parents seem hunky dory with this control freak. Of course, she seems to have quite the ego herself so she might offer a fair amount of pushback once the two of them finally disagree on something.

She comes across as so horny because she didn't get to jump his bones yet. It makes me crack up!

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, wovenloaf said:

For the first highlighted part, I don't think he actually said that.  When Molly's mom was trashing him, I think she said something along the lines of "he thinks people need to stay where they come from."  From what I recall, the dad only said something about how, if Luis arrives and ends up hurting Molly or her daughters, he'll do everything in his power to make sure Luis goes back to where he came from.  Which I don't really think is a racist comment, in context.  

As for the mother, I got a real manipulative, mean-under-the-surface type vibe from that lady, and the distinct impression that Molly has spent a healthy portion of her life listening to her mother talk shit about her father.  Just my impression.   

Agreed! Dad may be a racist, but it doesn't negate the fact that the guy is using her for her $$$ and a green card.

It also doesn't negate the fact that Molly is being selfish. I guess we see where she gets it from.

The guy is using her!!!! The whole world can see this!!!!

But her mom is like, "Your dad doesn't validate you as a pretty girl. Who's my pretty girl? You are, that's who! Of course this man loves you because you're a beautiful woman with a beautiful, youthful body! And if your daddy doesn't see that, well, shame on him and his racist a$$! He's just being a racist." 

Nothing wrong with dining on hot fudge sundaes every day, but why do these people assume that some kind of young fitness pro is going to fall head over heels for them?

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, orangeiguana said:

According to this article from the New York Times, "The Glow of 24K Gold Jewelry," published 11/22/2015, there is:

"[...]

Previously, the limited design potential of 24-karat gold made it more often a choice for wedding and birthday gifts, rather than personal jewelry. The metal in its pure form is very soft, so soft that it can be easily bent, making intricate designs impossible. So, in the past, jewelers generally concentrated on styles involving auspicious Chinese themes, such as the peach for longevity, flower for prosperity and, of course, the dragon and phoenix for wedded bliss.

In recent years, the development of electro-forming technology to increase the hardness of gold has enabled jewelers such as Chow Tai Fook to set gemstones like rubies, emerald and jadeite in 24-karat pieces, enriching designs and creating much more costly pieces. [...]"

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/23/fashion/the-glow-of-24-karat-gold-jewelry.html

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

In recent years, the development of electro-forming technology to increase the hardness of gold has enabled jewelers such as Chow Tai Fook to set gemstones like rubies, emerald and jadeite in 24-karat pieces, enriching designs and creating much more costly pieces. [...]"

Still, almost all gold jewelry sold commercially is 18k or less.  I even saw 10k in England, which isn't gold-colored.  

9 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

and a nice white jacket with straps in the back

Get out the circus tent!  

1 hour ago, Forum member said:

How about Benny from LA Law?

That actor is phenomenal.  I've seen him in a few other things, and wow.  

• Love 1

We can pretty much rule out the whole Gothard question for Evelyn's family because we've seen her in a skimpy bikini. Women in that group aren't even allowed to wear capri pants, much less bathing suits, in front of others. 

Gothardism may seem like a huge, influential group since we hear so much about the Duggars, but it's actually a tiny susbset of evangelical Christianity. Even among conservative Christians, Gothardites are a rarity. I'm pretty sure the hoofbeats are horses in this case. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

We can pretty much rule out the whole Gothard question for Evelyn's family because we've seen her in a skimpy bikini.

Also, I don’t think Evelyn looks like she has an eating disorder, she’s slim but doesn’t look unhealthy. The thing about her mother and eating the egg was in relation to how nervous she was waiting to hear from him about his interview. i know many people, myself included that have difficulty eating when they are anxious or nervous about something. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think it's fine, if a parent chooses to use it. I had a very active toddler who wouldn't be carried, wouldn't ride in a stroller or a shopping cart and liked to run. Yes, I did my fair amount of chasing, but she made it through the toddler years without me using a leash. I also think it's much more acceptable to use one nowadays. When I raised my kids(1980s)  using a leash would really raise eyebrows and probably elicit nasty remarks. Also, I though May's tether was cute. The ones that were available when my kids were small looked like dog leashes. 

I think it all depends on the parent. You were able to keep up and keep your toddler safe. I have this feeling Nicole lets Mae run rampant, so the lead is good for her. 

True story, I know a sixty-something man who was tied to a tree as a toddler, like when you have those dog tie-downs. I couldn't believe it when he told me. Times certainly have changed. 

Evelyn's mother reminds me of a Stepford Wife...totally unflappable.

Now, as for Molly, I don't understand her at all.  She cannot possibly believe that young 26 yo is interested in her!!  Can she?  She may be nice, but that's not usually enough for a 26 yo.  But she really pissed me off when (not verbatim) she said that other people get married and she doesn't understand why it's hard for her 17 yo.  Maybe because in the normal world people DATE and give each other time to become acquainted, entire families getting to know each other.  Not just dump some boy toy bartender in the house with no warm up.   I cannot see this ending well.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Sprockets said:

If Nicole isn't a smoker, a cigarette may be the only thing that doesn't go in her mouth. 

Sprockets, you have got to stop doing this. I read this while sitting in a Famous Dave's restaurant with my husband, and it took several minutes before I could stop laughing hard enough to tell him what I was laughing about. Once I showed him your post, he was laughing almost as hard. 

• Love 2
On 10/13/2017 at 8:32 PM, Meowwww said:

WHY is Azan going along with this?

I called a long time ago, Azan's Moroccan guy friend from the beginning of S.1 is Azan's real love. I think they are BOTH trying for a trip to the states so they can live an openly gay life eventually in a place that is not a conservative muslim country. My gaydar went off when the friend (my memory is a little fuzzy maybe someone can help me) was jealous of Nicole, or had to be told to leave so Azan and Nicole could be alone. 

Leashes are NOT necessary. 

26 year old virgin? Girl, whaaaaat? 

• Love 1

The more I think about it, the more I realize I can't click in with Molly because 1.) her voice is too obnoxious and more importantly, 2.) I do not get the appeal of a 26 year old husband at all. And I'm 32! Someone in their early to mid 20s sounds a little exhausting even as a one-night-stand to me, but it would have to be a remarkably interesting and intelligent 26 year old guy for me to want to commit to. There's really nothing worse than the unearned confidence of (many, not all) guys in their mid-twenties, and who really wants to bankroll and deal with that 24/7?? I just don't get her, surface-level, and her premise so far isn't interesting enough for me to want to get beneath that surface.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Sprockets, you have got to stop doing this.

I cannot stop.  First, posting on this forum is a condition of my parole.  I cannot do any more hard time.  Second, it is absolutely not my fault if Nicole never made it past the oral gratification stage of infant development.  I'm pretty sure that's why Azan lets her hang around.  I'm also sure "falafel" doesn't mean what he told her it means.  

9 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

I just don't get her, surface-level, and her premise so far isn't interesting enough for me to want to get beneath that surface.

I hear that.  Molly is one annoying person.  Also, she doesn't want an entire 26-year-old husband - who would?  She wants the 26-year-old dick he is attached to.  This relationship is going to be over before it begins, and her kids will take the collateral damage.  

Edited by Sprockets
kerfluffle
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

The more I think about it, the more I realize I can't click in with Molly because 1.) her voice is too obnoxious and more importantly, 2.) I do not get the appeal of a 26 year old husband at all. And I'm 32! Someone in their early to mid 20s sounds a little exhausting even as a one-night-stand to me, but it would have to be a remarkably interesting and intelligent 26 year old guy for me to want to commit to. There's really nothing worse than the unearned confidence of (many, not all) guys in their mid-twenties, and who really wants to bankroll and deal with that 24/7?? I just don't get her, surface-level, and her premise so far isn't interesting enough for me to want to get beneath that surface.

I got the distinct impression that he proposed at first sight to every financially stable woman who walked into his bar. 

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 17
On 10/12/2017 at 7:48 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

They didn't intervene when May was standing on the baggage carousel, and that thing could have started moving at any time.

There is usually a child-wrangler on shows...I assumed they planted her up there.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I think they did.  I don't see how she could get up there herself, or why she would.  Whyohwhyohwhy?  

Because kids do things like that? I have seen it several times. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Awfarmington said:

Did I hear correctly, that Molly's brother lives with her? 

Molly's brother lives with her; which might be a good thing.  I believe she is making a colossal mistake.  When it comes to green card marriages, Immigration doesn't allow prenups, which is why Mark (Season 3) made Nikki sign an agreement relinquishing all rights to his assets before they wed. Molly seems to be fairly successful.  It would be a shame if Luis were to walk away with a green card and half of everything she owns. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Molly's brother lives with her; which might be a good thing.  I believe she is making a colossal mistake.  When it comes to green card marriages, Immigration doesn't allow prenups, which is why Mark (Season 3) made Nikki sign an agreement relinquishing all rights to his assets before they wed. Molly seems to be fairly successful.  It would be a shame if Luis were to walk away with a green card and half of everything she owns. 

So all of those prenups we've seen on the show are fake? Or am I not remembering correctly that there were always talks of them but none were ever signed.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

It would serve her right for being so gullible.

9 hours ago, balisticnikki said:

The person I'm the most bothered by is Molly....her codependent relationship w/ her racist father, proven track record of making bad choices in men and soon to be THREE biracial children who are casualties of her stupidity. She's too old for this. After two big failures, she needs to find a local guy, around her age, and take her time. There is absolutely no reason why she should think she has to bring Luis into her home when she barely knows him.

But he said he'd marry her the moment he laid eyes on her!
What could go wrong?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I tend to think the visa applicants ages are going to need to be accurate for them to get approved.  I guess it is possible a US sponsor could find out that the fiancee lied about his age when she sees his paperwork, but be fooled to this point.  I would imagine one of the questions the immigration investigators might ask the two parties separately, to try to verify their relationship, would be one another's birthdays. So lying about your age would probably be a bad idea.  

My husband and I didn't have to do separate interviews. We were kind of disappointed.

Eh, well, by the time the K1 interview rolled around for us, we'd already lived together for several years and had a toddler.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

Did I hear correctly, that Molly's brother lives with her? 

Yes, plus I think she also said Brother can't find work.  I hope he's a vigilant uncle. Few things drive me crazier than mothers who move in men they barely know.  And, believe me, both girls and boys can be at risk.

1 hour ago, pollywood said:

I used to work in the area where Molly lives. Never have I seen so many Confederate flags.

I noticed the flags.  I certainly did.

Re 24k gold:  My Indian friends and colleagues wear nothing BUT 22k jewelry.  Very beautiful. I once priced a pair of 22k chandelier earrings.  Holy moly.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My husband and I didn't have to do separate interviews. We were kind of disappointed.

Eh, well, by the time the K1 interview rolled around for us, we'd already lived together for several years and had a toddler.

When my ex-wife was naturalized (no K-1 she was here on a student visa when we were married) we had separate interviews.  We also had a child, maybe 2 by that time, I don't remember.  

I can understand why you'd be disappointed.  The separate interviews are kind of like "The Newlywed Game". :)  It wasn't at all difficult if you actually lived together.  

6 hours ago, sleekandchic said:

Yes, plus I think she also said Brother can't find work.  I hope he's a vigilant uncle. Few things drive me crazier than mothers who move in men they barely know.  And, believe me, both girls and boys can be at risk.

I noticed the flags.  I certainly did.

Re 24k gold:  My Indian friends and colleagues wear nothing BUT 22k jewelry.  Very beautiful. I once priced a pair of 22k chandelier earrings.  Holy moly.

Having an unemployed brother in the house, could turn out to be a great benefit (perhaps for the first time in human history).  He could help keep an eye on Luis with the daughters and also keep an eye on his general activities (other women, etc.).  

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I don't get this either?  She is nothing to him. His body language says it all.  It must be cash and the prospect of a Green Card.  And if she gets him to America she'll be all over him - she'll smother him.  And he won't be able to use his 'culture' excuses. 

Like a sinkhole

1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

would it be a shame?  If she's going to do something THAT stupid?

YES! I think she is that stupid and desperate.

Waiting for him for 24 hours when he took of?? I would have packed my stuff and moved into an air conditioned hotel. He got what her wanted - all the flirting etc.. resulted in sex and now he is done. The conquest is over and so is the game. 

• Love 1

I loved how Evelyn said that if it was God's plan for them to be together, then they might as well get married right away. My response was "Bitch, please. If it's God's plan for you to be together, then that'll be the plan 2 years from now." And there is no way her fiancee is any 24 years old (6 years older than she is, and she's saying she's 18); that guy is rapidly approaching 30 (our guess is 28 to 30 years old). If she believes he's a virgin, she's just being willfully deceived. I think her parents are just going along with this because they recognize their daughter wants to get laid and understand that if they don't go along with this, she'll just move to be with him instead.

We are anxiously awaiting the arguments between Azan and Nicole. And we're hoping they lead to the complete collapse of this sham relationship. I both loved and hated how proud Nicole was of her weight gain. I loved it for the inevitable drama it will bring, and I hated it because she's clearly doing it on purpose because she was "told" to lose some weight. So, she put some weight on instead as a "fuck you" to Azan and everyone else telling her she needs to lose weight. Put her in a bonnet and diapers, give her a bottle, and shave her head and she would be nearly indistinguishable from Baby Huey.

The guy (David?) who is in Thailand..... heh. I don't even know what to say. How does he expect to provide for her when he's always having to hit his friend up for money? I can't wait until his friend's wife puts a stop to his gravy train. Hopefully she'll do that right at a critical juncture with the Thai lady's family. (Sorry. They're mostly boring and I haven't been able to learn their names, yet.)

As for Molly, I'll enjoy watching the crash and burn. So, let her keep doing what she's going to do. Watching the fallout from all of this with her daughter and the rest of her family is going to be fun, too. I think I have enough popcorn popped, but if I run out I'm not against buying it pre-popped in bulk!

On 10/15/2017 at 9:21 PM, Standard Staples said:

Just when you think Nicole can't make any more stereotypical poor decisions... she puts poor Mae on a leash. 

I disagree. I think putting May (Mae?) on a leash is one of the best decision she's made. We couldn't understand why the kid wasn't on the leash right after they deplaned in Morocco. That would have prevented her from climbing the luggage carousel and putting herself in danger. 

Edited by MrSmith
Spelling: "Holly" -> "Molly"
  • Love 1

This season looks to be a shit show.  

Evelyn is truly young and stupid.  She obviously lives her life on social media and has an inflated ego to prove it.   Her family wants a reality show spin off from this gig, that's obvious.  And if this guy messes with their band then he won't last long. 

Azan needs to take a page out of Mo's playbook.  And I wouldn't mind if he takes Nichole and her family for everything.   If I lived in Florida, I would be livid to see some twit on assistance flying overseas.  Seriously.  How can she afford it?   

• Love 2
2 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Like a sinkhole

YES! I think she is that stupid and desperate.

Waiting for him for 24 hours when he took of?? I would have packed my stuff and moved into an air conditioned hotel. He got what her wanted - all the flirting etc.. resulted in sex and now he is done. The conquest is over and so is the game. 

Oh, Corny IS that stupid, but my post was about Molly and Luis....her potential risk of losing her assets over her boy toy.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

We can pretty much rule out the whole Gothard question for Evelyn's family because we've seen her in a skimpy bikini. Women in that group aren't even allowed to wear capri pants, much less bathing suits, in front of others. 

Gothardism may seem like a huge, influential group since we hear so much about the Duggars, but it's actually a tiny susbset of evangelical Christianity. Even among conservative Christians, Gothardites are a rarity. I'm pretty sure the hoofbeats are horses in this case. 

I didn't say they were Gothardites - just used that as an example - there are plenty of other groups out there that are similar, but not quite so extreme.  Gothard women can and do wear pants if their "headship" (husband, or father for the unmarried) says they can.  I haven't watched the Duggars in a long  time (I got  tired of their crap, and then the whole Josh thing - it was no longer fun to snark on them, and then their handling of the situation sealed it for me), but there are many photos of Jinger wearing pants floating around because her husband is cool with it.  Also one of the boys was once courting a girl (they broke up) who wore pants because her dad said it was OK.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

It won't be a shame, it will be much deserved. I hope Nicole's dumbass dad gets taken to the cleaners too.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I didn't say they were Gothardites - just used that as an example - there are plenty of other groups out there that are similar, but not quite so extreme.  Gothard women can and do wear pants if their "headship" (husband, or father for the unmarried) says they can.  I haven't watched the Duggars in a long  time (I got  tired of their crap, and then the whole Josh thing - it was no longer fun to snark on them, and then their handling of the situation sealed it for me), but there are many photos of Jinger wearing pants floating around because her husband is cool with it.  Also one of the boys was once courting a girl (they broke up) who wore pants because her dad said it was OK.

Evelyn reminds me a bit of Raquel Duarte, (of the "God's Daughter" blog) when she was 17/18. The obsession with finding a husband, the horrible "musical" aspirations, Jesus ramblings punctuated by copious selfies, etc.

But to keep this post somewhat on topic, yes, there are a lot of different flavors of "fundie", and while probably not Gothardites, Evelyn and her family do seem to fit in there somewhere.

• Love 2

Am I a terrible person to sort of kind of hope that Evelyn actually reads this thread? She probably vanity surfs the sh%t out of herself looking for more people who lurve her. Which also means she probably thinks we're just a mean old bunch of haters who are just JEALOUS of her. 

But having worked in the music industry for awhile, having a husband who has been an actual, you know, self-and-family supporting musician for his entire adult life, and having a kid who got her degree in music and works in the business (having chosen to give up being, in fact, a good singer-songwriter to work on the other side of the business which she finds more gratifying), I feel very comfortable in saying, "Evelyn, go to college and get a degree or just sell godly things along the roadside or become a missionary or do SOMETHING where no one has to listen to you yowl."

Team Michaela.

On October 16, 2017 at 1:04 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Preview for next week:

"Azan welcomes Nicole and May in Morocco, and is faced with parenting a toddler."

Would that toddler be Nicole or May?

May is the toddler, Nicole is the waddler. 

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
Because PTV is smarter than I am
  • Love 19

Molly is delusional.  Luis seems very happy to have landed a rich American broad in just under two months.  I wanted to slap the smug off Evelyn's face when she was talking with her "best friend."  What a beyotch.  However, I do like the look of Spanish David.  He seems like a nice guy, based on the two seconds of filming I've seen.

The Thai gold-digger looks like Kelly Dodd to me (vile Real Housewife of Orange County to you non-Bravoites) and that is no compliment.  Her man, non-Spanish David, looks more beat-down every time he's on camera.  Honey, she's telling you she needs YOU to support HER...and you can't.  Cut your losses, hit the whore houses some more, and get a job teaching English to fund those extra-curriculars.

There are no more words for Nicole and Azan.  You've said it all much better than me.  But...why did Mother Nicole have to bring diapers?  Nicole can't figure out that she needs to remember to bring diapers for her own toddler???

Who else?  If I can remember any more of my impressions, I will be sure to let you know!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Am I a terrible person to sort of kind of hope that Evelyn actually reads this thread? She probably vanity surfs the sh%t out of herself looking for more people who lurve her. Which also means she probably thinks we're just a mean old bunch of haters who are just JEALOUS of her. 

But having worked in the music industry for awhile, having a husband who has been an actual, you know, self-and-family supporting musician for his entire adult life, and having a kid who got her degree in music and works in the business (having chosen to give up being, in fact, a good singer-songwriter to work on the other side of the business which she finds more gratifying), I feel very comfortable in saying, "Evelyn, go to college and get a degree or just sell godly things along the roadside or become a missionary or do SOMETHING where no one has to listen to you yowl."

Team Michaela.

May is the toddler, Nicole is the waddler. 

Don't forget about auto-tune. For everyone who 'makes it' there are probably dozens lined up when that person's hits stop happening.

A husband (Sienna above) validates her. Evelyn may need to spend time living in the moment, enjoying the days, and opening herself to new experiences and having some fun and learning about people and life *before* settling down with someone - and someone you barely know, hot dude or not. Do you think that he will want your life? No, you can't live on love alone. Far too naïve about the world. Probably feels she knows all about herself at 18 - her needs, wants, etc. Go off to Europe, find some dudes, have some fun/flings with them - yeah, make your parents upset that you turned in to a heathen. And when you turn 21 and you all your former friends, aka haters, having a better life, maybe do some long and hard thinking about your life choices.

• Love 3