Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Being Vee

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Probably to show off how tiny she is.  Damn! Where do women like her and Leah get their metabolisms from???

I agree, but I would like to see her from the front...I am sure she is skinny that way too!  lol

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I actually like Kailyn’s outfit- not for a wedding though- even a casual one. Had she worn something that said “evening” like a sequined jacket and sparkly shoes it would’ve elevated it. At least the damn thing wasn’t injuring her labia. Becky looks nice as well- I know number of women who would’ve rocked a similar type suit to a wedding.

Vee looks beautiful, congratsto her and Jo. 

I agree. The one-piece black jumpsuit is nice, but a little casual for a wedding. I think it needed to be paired with a dressy blazer or something. For Kail though, it doesn't look totally awful. 

As for the "water buffalo" comment that person made on Twitter, that's kind of a low blow. Vee's like a size 00. 95% of the women in America would look huge next to her. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Probably to show off how tiny she is.  Damn! Where do women like her and Leah get their metabolisms from???

That was the first thing I thought too. She also did that at her shower! It looks a little too party girl in the club to me (for EVERY picture), but to each their own. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. The one-piece black jumpsuit is nice, but a little casual for a wedding. I think it needed to be paired with a dressy blazer or something. For Kail though, it doesn't look totally awful. 

As for the "water buffalo" comment that person made on Twitter, that's kind of a low blow. Vee's like a size 00. 95% of the women in America would look huge next to her. 

I know. If someone doesn’t like what a woman is doing (rightly or wrongly) the first thing they do is call her a slut or secondly talk about her weight. Because being sexually promiscuous (by a subjective standard) or fat (by a subjective standard) are the two worst things for women. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

That was the first thing I thought too. She also did that at her shower! It looks a little too party girl in the club to me (for EVERY picture), but to each their own. 

Yes. I wonder if we will see a different set of poses in the professional photos. Is Vee on Instagram?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Throwback Thursday

image.thumb.png.c09274ed496c491ec31c28af1d4bcc48.png

image.png.6845f5ae420dcb47ad939212345eb4cc.png

Living well really is the best revenge. It has to burn Kail's toast to see Jo living quietly with his pretty wife and family completely unbothered and unimpressed by her new man, new baby or new house.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16

Wow, she really is one of those people who looks thinner from the side! I guess that's why she stands that way (but EVERY photo is a bit overkill). I look horrible from the side, so I try to avoid it at all costs! Vee is like my opposite haha. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I know. If someone doesn’t like what a woman is doing (rightly or wrongly) the first thing they do is call her a slut or secondly talk about her weight. Because being sexually promiscuous (by a subjective standard) or fat (by a subjective standard) are the two worst things for women. 

Yeah I dislike Kali but not for aesthetic reasons. I think her sense of style is fine. About the same as Chelsea’s. And honestly about the same as Vee’s. Most of the time the 3 have a similar Pumpkin Spice Latte Live Laugh Love Higher Priced End of Target type of style. Kali (no matter what her weight) has a body type that’s much harder to fit then Vee’s so that doesn’t help her, but it’s not a moral failing. Her tendency to manipulate people to her own ends is a moral failing that I hold against her. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Yeah I dislike Kali but not for aesthetic reasons. I think her sense of style is fine. About the same as Chelsea’s. And honestly about the same as Vee’s. Most of the time the 3 have a similar Pumpkin Spice Latte Live Laugh Love Higher Priced End of Target type of style. Kali (no matter what her weight) has a body type that’s much harder to fit then Vee’s so that doesn’t help her, but it’s not a moral failing. Her tendency to manipulate people to her own ends is a moral failing that I hold against her. 

I know. I think Kailyn has a nice body, IF she actually wears clothing that fits. Her height cannot be faked which is great for a lot of clothes. Not everyone is a fashionista but if you’re claiming to be please wear things that fit!!

Being fat, or ugly doesn’t make a woman a bad person, but if people don’t like her (for reasons that may actually make her a bad person) they always need to bring up that she’s fat or ugly. 

• Love 6

Well I'm late to this party but have to say how gorgeous Vee was on her wedding day! And yes, Kail looked good too. How adorable was it that Isaac was dressed identically to Jo!

Vee 's makeup looks great in all her pictures, I bet she could do it full time if she wants.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Well I'm late to this party but have to say how gorgeous Vee was on her wedding day! And yes, Kail looked good too. How adorable was it that Isaac was dressed identically to Jo!

Vee 's makeup looks great in all her pictures, I bet she could do it full time if she wants.

Vee was a beautiful bride, and Kailyn did look nice as well. With her height and body shape, a feminine twist on mens wear looks really nice and it actually fits!

• Love 3