Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Being Vee

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m pretty positive chris has family in PR.  On his Facebook most of the Lopez friends/family should they either live in PR or moved here from PR.  So her “baby moon” vacation that she took by herself (yea right) She took Chris.  It’s around that time he mentioned not packing he would just buy when he lands. When they got back it seems like Kail posted some tweets like “I should have known” and things like that. They probably argued the whole time so she wanted attention in St Thomas so they could have a fun almost family vacation. Ha

WUT?!! Obviously this girl has no pride but really?!! Perhaps I’m old school but I don’t understand this idea that a woman can buy a man’s affection and attention. Hellz no. It’s one thing if a two income couple alternates who pays for the vacation each year, but if this girl really took her own money and paid for Chris to go on a vacation she is dumber and more desperate than I thought. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Vee is so beautiful!

And natural! She doesnt even try. What makes her shine IMO is, her soul comes thru. She's confident in herself and with her role as a mother/wife. Jo really picked a good one with her. She has actual family values and carries herself with class. She doesnt have to dress like a slut or be "extra" with anything. For me, jo n vee and chels and fam with this whole fucking thing! Lol 

• Love 14

Kail actually looks pretty there. Either she has on a LOT of makeup or she's been working on her skin. It was baaddd during her pregnancy.

Vee's face isn't the prettiest in my shallow opinion, but omg her body is amazing. So jealous.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Don't men try to buy womens' affection all the time? Not all, of course but it seems pretty common among some types.

That’s what I meant about being old school. Buying someone’s affection rarely works, but hell if you want to play at heteronormativity (you know, because you are a woman that just HAS TO HAVE A MAN), follow the rules- let the man buy YOUR affection Kailyn not the other way around!!!

• Love 4

I will never find Kwale pretty or remotely attractive because I can't see past that domestic abuser mentality. Just like I can't remark in a positive way on the looks of any of the abusers on this fucking show. 

Vee is gorgeous, beautiful, attractive and that is just the inside. 

• Love 17

Vee seems to shine on in the midst of all this Kail turmoil.  A gift for sure. 

What a beautiful lesson she gave Isaac in going with him to see his new baby brother with food and gifts and a smile on her face.

I hope Jo realizes the jewel he has in Vee.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Vee is a real estate agent and she has the receipts, unlike Kanal.

veereale.png

veereales.png

veede.png

???receipts!

That is great news!! Prepping for her future and her family's future. With the make-up gig on the side, she is securing her future. Major props!

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Sure, but can Vee tread water and do math like Janelle?

Tread water, do math, while selling real estate? Hmmmm Lolol

• Love 8
On 11/14/2017 at 7:22 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Vee seems to shine on in the midst of all this Kail turmoil.  A gift for sure. 

What a beautiful lesson she gave Isaac in going with him to see his new baby brother with food and gifts and a smile on her face.

I hope Jo realizes the jewel he has in Vee.

I hope so, too.

I've always thought he didn't seem to appreciate her enough. She is a gem. Maybe he does but is just more private about it. I certainly hope so.

• Love 9

Someone else said Chelsea's thread was their happy spot...it made me think what mine was. Gary, Barb, and Vee are my favorites. Totally respect her for her drive and maturity! She could easily "go off" on Kail but she doesn't, and she has ambition and smarts. She'll do well. Seems like a family person and independent at the same time. 

Jo must thank his lucky stars that he didn't end up marrying Kail.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13

When I see Vee, Gary, Chelsea, or Barb's thread highlighted, I get happy and wonder what awaits me. When I see the rest of the threads highlighted, I roll my eyes hard. Farrah's is the one I dread the most. 

• Love 6

ViVi is adorable, she looks exactly like Janet.

I had no idea Vee had her realtor's license. If Jo and Vee get into buying and renting properties, they could make a nice living for themselves. I get happy when I see a rare example of a cast member putting their Teen Mom money to good use.

• Love 7

I agree. If I had access to the kind of money they are pulling in, I would do wonders with it.

I knew Vee had received her license. Too bad the news was overshadowed by the drama of the rest of the pricks on the show.

Vivi has the Rivera look. Those eyes. What an adorable child.

Jo and Vee are wonderful people with their heads on straight.

• Love 9
On 3/16/2018 at 8:48 AM, Birdee said:

And I bet Vee actually had to study for her real estate exams, unlike Kail who simply wrote a check and bitched (and STILL didn't get a diploma).

What?? I thought she got the diploma? Wasn't she bragging about it?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zenme said:

What?? I thought she got the diploma? Wasn't she bragging about it?

She said she did, but most of us think she failed a course or two at the last minute and the school let her walk at graduation (which is pretty common). If she had actually gotten it, we'd see pictures of it framed and hanging in her house. I'm not nearly as impressed with myself as she is and I have my diplomas on display.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Birdee said:

She said she did, but most of us think she failed a course or two at the last minute and the school let her walk at graduation (which is pretty common). If she had actually gotten it, we'd see pictures of it framed and hanging in her house. I'm not nearly as impressed with myself as she is and I have my diplomas on display.

Ok. Thanks. Yes, this makes sense. She's one to totally show the world her diploma via instagram, or whatever the hell the young kids are doing these days. 

Hmm... I wonder if someone has tweeted that they'd like to see her diploma. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, druzy said:

According to Teen Mom Updates Vee & Joe are getting married today. 

image.png.090ce101a6fffe22853dcac72c9098d0.png

image.png.0849eb27ae02f26250ac8a310bf4309f.png

image.png.1745c7d2d0a577908d4942826c6b5828.png

Good for them! Congrats to lovely Family! Really. Happy for them all!

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail is taking Becky to the wedding

GTFO! She did not?!?!?!? She scored an invite? Fuck. I reallllly love Jo and See now!

43 minutes ago, druzy said:

image.png.b85325ce1f78068660970ac4ee6e1af9.png

image.png.070b2e2c5b098a46212b82948874fe88.png

I love Issac. That is all.

• Love 9

I actually like Kailyn’s outfit- not for a wedding though- even a casual one. Had she worn something that said “evening” like a sequined jacket and sparkly shoes it would’ve elevated it. At least the damn thing wasn’t injuring her labia. Becky looks nice as well- I know number of women who would’ve rocked a similar type suit to a wedding.

Vee looks beautiful, congratsto her and Jo. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 14