Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Being Vee

• Start Topic

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't think it will really show the situation with kail that much. Considering this tweet abouther special “No I filmed for 5 straight days of things I wanted to/important things going on in my life. Nothing pertaining to anyone else or anything.” but then again MTV can be sneaky with the edits and what  not. 

• Love 6

I'll be watching! Vee effortlessly comes across(on Teen Mom & social media) as an independent confident woman who cherishes her family and friends. She is everything Kail is not.

• Love 16

As much as i would love to see Vee express what she really thinks of Kail, it's best she barely acknowledges Kail. They say the best revenge is living well and from what I  can see, Vee is living  well. She and Jo have been together for  over 5 years and will be married soon...for love and not military benefits.  She found something she is passionate about and turned it into a career that allows her great flexibility. Oh, and she also knows how to look put together and not sloppy while in public. 

• Love 21
32 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

As much as i would love to see Vee express what she really thinks of Kail, it's best she barely acknowledges Kail. They say the best revenge is living well and from what I  can see, Vee is living  well. She and Jo have been together for  over 5 years and will be married soon...for love and not military benefits.  She found something she is passionate about and turned it into a career that allows her great flexibility. Oh, and she also knows how to look put together and not sloppy while in public. 

I agree. Do we know when they are getting hitched? (Just curious)

No one's perfect, and Jo/Vee/Kailyn/Javi engaged in some pretty petty and juvenile behavior back in the day but everyone besides Kailyn didn't make it a HABIT and has put an effort into putting the well being of children first. 

• Love 7

She found something she is passionate about and turned it into a career that allows her great flexibility.

What is Vee's career? Legit question, not being snarky.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, ktwo said:

What is Vee's career? Legit question, not being snarky.

The makeup Artis thing she said is more of a side thing. She does have a job currently so does Jo.  She has studied interior design and has an credential in (Child Development Associate) for infants/toddlers. So, she could have a job in any of those areas.  Now days you don't have to  have a 'job' or income in one area or field. people can have multiple forms of income like the rest of the TM cast. Just my two cents.

Edited by anonymousgirl
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, anonymousgirl said:

The makeup Artis thing she said is more of a side thing. She does have a job currently so does Jo.  She has studied interior design and has an credential in (Child Development Associate) for infants/toddlers. So, she could have a job in any of those areas.  Now days you don't have to  have a 'job' or income in one area or field. people can have multiple forms of income like the rest of the TM cast. Just my two cents.

She could have a job but does she?

(edited)
52 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

She could have a job but does she?

She currently has one as far as I know. Least that's what she has said on twitter take with what you will

vee.png

vee23.jpg

Edited by anonymousgirl
  • Love 3

@anonymousgirl Planning something and actually having it air on television are two different things. 

hmm for some reason it didn't occur to me that use their weeding as a main focus

I don't think Vee is planning a weeding. Catelynn and Jenelle would. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

/grabs popcorn

I'm pretty sure between Javi hanging out with the DeJesus sisters in Florida last week & this week's "Being Vee" episode, Kail is just going to hulk herself into spontaneous combustion.....

We can only hope...and what a garbage fire that would be.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I'm telling you, he is buying up the block so he can rent out those homes to all of Kail's baby daddies. 

Baby Vivi is just so cute. 

Vivi is adorable. When MTV is done with these fools, Jo and Vee can rent Kail one of their investment houses. The one farthest away from them.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Vivi is the spitting image of Grandma Janet.

7 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Vivi is adorable. When MTV is done with these fools, Jo and Vee can rent Kail one of their investment houses. The one farthest away from them.

That entitled whale will demand that Jo let her live rent free since she is Isaac's mother or because she is the single mom of 3 boys or some other nonsense. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

Jo definitely upgraded with Vee.  She is intelligent, happy, friendly, and clean! She wears pretty clothes that fit, fixes her hair, wears makeup, and cares about her hygiene. 

The Hulk is a sour puss who looks like she crawled out of a dumpster. Bleach!

Best autocorrect ever...and still on message hehe

• Love 8

Jo definitely traded up with Vee.  Damn. She's so fucking pretty and nice and pleasantly goofy.  I was watching that scene of her and Jo sitting with Jo's mom while they described how they met. I can't even imagine Kailyn giggling and smiling that much in front of someone she's not trying to sleep with.

• Love 22

I really enjoyed this, but oh my Lord, Vee, do NOT take out loans to pay for a wedding. Putting the money into real estate will pay dividends for your future. A fancy reception hall won't. Either scale down the guest list or get married at the courthouse and call it a day.

• Love 24
4 hours ago, lgprimes said:

What an absolute pleasure this is, especially after the hour of tension I went through last week watching Nathan’s violent mental illness.

It was definitely refreshing. It took my mind off the sadness and other emotions that I have been experiencing with other things that have been on my television lately. 

Baby Vivi is definitely looking like Grandma Janet. So nice to see Janet on my screen, too. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, lgprimes said:

What an absolute pleasure this is, especially after the hour of tension I went through last week watching Nathan’s violent mental illness.

Seriously. That shit stressed me OUT. 

6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I really enjoyed this, but oh my Lord, Vee, do NOT take out loans to pay for a wedding. Putting the money into real estate will pay dividends for your future. A fancy reception hall won't. Either scale down the guest list or get married at the courthouse and call it a day.

Yes! I couldn't believe this. Weddings are cray these days. 

• Love 4

That was pretty boring, yet refreshing without Kail drama.  Seriously, if this girl is stressed that much about a wedding that's over a year away, she's gonna need medication for the six months leading up to it!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I bet the fact that Vee focused on her own life and didn't spend the episode trash talking Kail REALLY pissed Kail off. I hope, anyway. 

Yep, not even a mention of "co-parenting'.

• Love 8