Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: This Land Is Your Land Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, ShellsandCheese said:

Also, why waste all of the morphine on them? 

Seriously. What are they gonna use to anesthetize themselves when someone has to cut off their own hand to escape from the roof of a mall or when Rick starts one of his speeches. Plan more carefully, people! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

So they've got a big pile of bodies with stab wounds to the heads somewhere in there with them, right?

Yes!  I actually thought the sacrificial heroes were going to run out and distract the zombies so the others could get out, but I guess not.  The not bit people could easily kill the bittens with those super easy looking head shots.

Geez. they're not done yet??  There's still this woman left?

• Love 2

Good idea to sedate everyone first - horrible idea to do them one at a time. That's fucking torture, waiting for your turn. They agreed to be killed, don't add this to their burden. Sedate 'em all quickly, then pretty much do an assembly line extermination.

• Love 6
Just now, ShellsandCheese said:

They are all going to die and turn into walkers. LOL. I cannot. Alicia better go hide somewhere and quick!!! 

Well there is that convenient ladder up to the air shaft . . .

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

That woman just killed herself so she doesn't have to listen to this dumb story anymore. 

2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

This conversation is making me nostalgic for Negan's windbag monologues.

2 minutes ago, MostlyContent said:

Yes, everyone! Let's just sit around and blab, doing nothing, and using up all the oxygen.  Good plan!

I'm dying over here.  Not literally!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ShellsandCheese said:

They are all going to die and turn into walkers. LOL. I cannot. Alicia better go hide somewhere and quick!!! 

Yeah, they haven't announced TTD guests. Maybe the entire audience will be filled with the dopey plan shelter people?

• Love 1