Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Don't Rock The Boat

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did she call Lydia Princess Uvula? That's that dangling punching bag shaped thing that hangs in the back of our throats.

It's a perfect name for Lydia -- the uvula causes the gag reflex to kick in ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Steve, seems reasonable and normal.  Why is he with Vicki?

Because he has tons of issues of his own.

Do not let anyone who doesn't know where your colon is give you a colonic. I would trust Shannon more than the lady Vicki and Kelly went to and she lost part of the equipment in her ass.

I love that after all this overblown crap about Doug's vasectomy he was like everybody else I have met: in and out, paperwork included, in under 45 minutes.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I don't understand what the point was of Lydia and Doug taking that little boat to the docked yacht.  At first, I thought the yacht was out in the water, so they had to take that little one to get to it, but they were going to a parked larger boat and no one else arrived by water to the bigger boat.  All I can come up with is that it was a failed attempt at pretension; I'm guessing the little boat is theirs and they wanted to show it off?  It was hardly impressive though.

I wasn't paying attention. I was folding laundry and don't even care enough to watch that again.

I did rewatch the part where David exclaimed  concearn over Peggy's cancer after Dicko bought it up. Then went into great detail unprompted by David.

Edited by Cheetosandchoc
  • Love 8

So, I'm confused. I thought Lydia said she and Doug OWNED a boat? Next we see some guy named Colin is telling everyone to take their shoes off (sorry about those Loubs, Diko). What gives???

It looks like Diko has just as hard of a time as Peggy when it comes to explaining why she had her mastectomy. For the record, she/they owe NO ONE an explanation. But don't bring it up if you don't want people to ask. Unless we missed something, I didn't feel like David was "grilling" Diko or doubting him. I think he was just confused. IMO, Diko is working harder for an orange than Peggy. 

I have to say, Kelly and Vicki getting colonics has to be THE most foul thing I've ever seen on TV. I was so paralyzed by it, I couldn't even FF. Worst part? They had colonics and are STILL full of shit!!! Vicki's sitting there on the table, with a tube up her ass, the paper gown over her front, crying "I don't know what went wrong!!!" No self awareness that one. Just bad style and a never-ending yen for casseroles. 

Hey guys, did you know? Easter is very important to Armenians

Wow, David. Way to make that dinner awkward as hell. I almost felt like some editing shennanigans were going on there. What did Shannon backing into a gas pump have to do with "growing up with a silver spoon"? I grew up poor and have damaged more than my share of vehicles. It just seemed really oddly placed in the conversation. But he definitely seems to have a chip on his shoulder about money and maybe resents how his daughters are growing up? 

That marriage is so dysfunctional. Shannon basically admitted she WANTS to stay fat, so at least David will have a reason not to be into her. She needs to listen to her mom - focus on your girls and make YOURSELF happy. David isn't everything. And I don't even hate the dude. I often take his side over Shannon. But she's seeking too much validation from him. 

Lydia and her mom are just too much for me. I loved when they put those dumb ass crowns on and asked Roman how they looked and he was all, "Da fuq is wrong with you bitches???" Do they not remember who wore a very different crown on this day???

So Vicki made Shannon fat and now she's given Tamra bumps all over her arms? Maybe SHE gave Peggy cancer? Ugh, I really don't want to see this "reunion". I would never make up with Vicki. Ever. I hope Tamra just tells her off and clears the air, then there's nothing more to talk about. The end. 

• Love 22
9 hours ago, Cranky One said:

I never heard of a push present until I heard it mentioned on some tv show. So, the hubs owes me two. Nah, we don't get each other presents for anything, so he gets a pass. Lol

I first heard of it on TV too! My husband went to the cafeteria and brought me a Blizzard-style treat after our first. Does that count???

9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

So the person providing the colonic - I don't know, maybe they have even a basic understanding of the anatomy of the colon???  Vicki is asking if her colon is at her sternum, and the technician replies, "duh, I don't know . . . . it feels like it's down here, because, like it was full before and now it's not full down here, so I'm thinking it's right here".   And both morons are two feet away from a colon diagram!  The tech is facing it as she's speculating where she thinks Vicki's colon must be!

Yes Vicki, you're colon has herniated into your chest.  Don't you notice that you can't breathe?  Idiot.

THIS post is gold! You're killing me. I was so agape during that scene. How do you GIVE a colonic and have no idea where the fucking colon is?????

8 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Please let this be the last of us hearing about Doug's balls and cancer.

The way Lydia keeps going on about how "perfect" and "beautiful" Doug's balls are makes me think she's never seen them. 

4 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

When they were babbling the insane biblical wisdom: "there's a Lydia in the bible and she wore purple! So your mom wears purple too! Cuz she's named Lydia!"  or some such nonsense, the oldest kid was like "so?"  Hah!  My thought exactly. 

And then Lydia's mom was all, "Purple is the highest color in the chakra spectrum" and Lydia freaked out - "Mom! We only talk about JESUS on this day!"

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Watching the Easter egg thing with Lydia & family was just so odd.  

When they were babbling the insane biblical wisdom: "there's a Lydia in the bible and she wore purple! So your mom wears purple too! Cuz she's named Lydia!"  or some such nonsense, the oldest kid was like "so?"  Hah!  My thought exactly. 

Those boys are going to face some tough lessons in life when they get off the sparkly rainbow and into the real world.

Lydia's mother is a loon.

Vickis boyfriend, Steve, seems reasonable and normal.  Why is he with Vicki?

That's all I got.

Can I have my hour back?

True! It also confirmed Vicki is.full of sh**. Fibre Vicki, fibre! 

• Love 3

Everyone looks like they are freezing. Of course, Peggy didn't know what a push present was.

And she had to keep repeating the same joke over and over about how she pushed three times.  We get it.  You no understand.

When Vicki started crowing for all her losses I was wondering if it was really about Brooks. I think she loves him and is pissed she isn't with him any longer and is crying because she misses him. 

I think she regrets kicking Donn to the curb.  She blew up her life for Brooks and I do think now she realizes he was a filthy scammer.  I also agree she would go back to him if he was into it.  He emotionally messed with her really deep.  

She was so phony though crying and weeping about not understanding what happening with her and Tamra.  Saying we've known each other for 10 years.  They met via the show, 10 years ago.  They do not have a really friendship outside of filming and IMO never did even when they were good.  If Vicki wants to understand "what happened" here it is:

1) You started dating a scumbag

2) Your friend tried to tell you that your're boyfriend is a scumbag

3) You got mad at her and stuck by your scumbag

4) When it became obvious what a scumbag he is, and you could no longer bolster him up with lies, you got mad at the people who were right about him and lashed out at them.

5) You retaliated against your friend by trying to put down HER husband, by saying he is gay.

To summarize, Tamra realized what you're all about and does not want to be friends with you anymore.  Sometimes it takes 10 years to figure this out.

• Love 20

Shannon and David should definitely give up on their mess of a marriage.  He was definitely being passive aggressive, but I can’t really blame him.  Everything he says or does around Shannon gets him a passive aggressive dig from her.  I mean, he holds her hand and is met with “this is the first time you held my hand in months!”  I would jerk my hand away and say “don’t worry it won’t happen again, bitch!”  I don’t think David has done anything worse than Shannon and he seems to try to not rock the boat, although he may just act that way for the camera.  It’s hard to tell.  I was surprised by her mother.  The woman seemed nice and reasonable.  I’m not sure how she ended up with Shannon.  She was spot on with telling Shannon to get to a REAL doctor --- not Dr. Moon!!!

I get a weird vibe off Vicki’s boyfriend and I’ve read derogatory things about him, but darn if he isn’t nice with those boys!  He was the voice of reason on the Tamra thing and I loved that he is sick of hearing it.  Can you image the whining he hears being around Vicki??  I liked that he was thinking about the needs of those boys and getting them outside to play – much unlike their self-absorbed grandma.  When he’s done with Vicki, those boys will suffer.  It’s too bad.

I also laughed at the doctor's reaction to Lydia's little prayer meeting.  Definitely would have been my reaction, too!  Those two are insufferable twats!!

• Love 9

That marriage is so dysfunctional. Shannon basically admitted she WANTS to stay fat, so at least David will have a reason not to be into her. She needs to listen to her mom - focus on your girls and make YOURSELF happy. David isn't everything. And I don't even hate the dude. I often take his side over Shannon. But she's seeking too much validation from him. 

Yeah I think when she mentioned that about her weight, it was very honest.  I bet she gained weight, either consciously or subconsciously, as a defense mechanism to turn him away.  I seriously think this marriage is toast.  I have seen couples like this before.  This stage, where they are just both sniping and bitching at each other, is usually 12 months out from filing for divorce.

He had a lot of nerve saying that silver spoon comment in front of her Mom too.*  That was really out of line.  Uncomfortable to watch!

*I was going to say "He had a lot of balls" but I just CAN'T discuss balls anymore.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've always thought that push presents are ridiculous.  Isn't the baby the present?

---- But then I've never pushed a human being out of my vagina.

Yes.  Exactly.  The baby is the present!!!

I have never understood it either.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Normades said:

I think it's really stupid too.  Seriously, do we need a present for everything??  Are we two years old??

On another note, did Lydia and (No Balls) Doug say that they held separate egg hunts for their boys because they didn't like them having competition?  OMG talk about raising special snowflakes!!  My kids loved having egg hunts and doing it by yourself is just boring and stupid.  Seriously, life is competition and getting hurt feelings sometimes.  You need to learn to cope in the real world.  What will those boys do when they go to school and can't "win" at everything? 

They will get a trophy for showing up.

• Love 21
44 minutes ago, Normades said:

I also laughed at the doctor's reaction to Lydia's little prayer meeting.  Definitely would have been my reaction, too!  Those two are insufferable twats!!

Is it normal for Christian's to have a prayer for such things as vasectomies? 
Honestly, if I hear the word balls one more time!  

The party before Doug's procedure seemed nice.  When David was talking to Diko about Peggy's cancer/not cancer he asked questions because their story does not add up, (I don't understand it) then Peggy discusses this issue with her kids (that is a no no and stupid) about how David should just respect what they are telling him etc...Does she not realize that everyone has that look of bewilderment on their faces when she explains why she had a double mastectomy?  

Side note, Meghan looked like she came to the party straight from the airport, she was dressed like a flight attendant from United Airlines.

Lydia needs to just shut it about how she was not invited to the dinner, it is making her look pathetic.

Shannon's mother seems reasonable, she needs to move in to the guest room permanently, Shannon needs the voice of reason around her 24/7.

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Yes.  Exactly.  The baby is the present!!!

I have never understood it either.  

The only thing I do, is hold it that 9 months over my son when he gets snarky. LOL. Of course, now he's 44, that doesn't work and we both end up laughing. No pushy pressie though.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

He had a lot of nerve saying that silver spoon comment in front of her Mom too.*  That was really out of line.

David seems like he has a lot of anger about things and the current state of his relationship with Shannon is making everything bubble to the surface.  Shannon should not have to make an excuse for the fact she was raised in a privileged way but she did shut him down telling him she worked the farm etc...

I liked how they had tacos for Easter dinner, I thought it was the ham holiday.

• Love 6

Shannon's mother seems reasonable, she needs to move in to the guest room permanently, Shannon needs the voice of reason around her 24/7.

I agree, she's sees both sides as well. She didn't care for the silver spoon remark, thanks dear son in law.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

There is a happy medium. My daughter is on the spectrum and she has a hard time comprehending many things. People often think she's bratty, but she legit doesn't get it.  My boys are older and faster, and in an egg hunt they'd get like 30 eggs and she'd get 2. Then we'd end up with an hour long meltdown. So, what I do is give them colors - they each get two colors and hunt for those eggs. But I'd never have them hunt one at a time, that's just stupid. How long would that take? Way to take all the fun out of it. My kids love running around together! 

You are absolutely right and I didn't mean to sound like I was condemning parents who are looking out for their child's needs or feelings.  I grew up with a sibling who had DS, so I know about making special concessions so that everyone has a good time.  With my own children we would sometimes limit the number of eggs the bigger kids could get and each one could get one golden egg with money in it.  Everyone had fun and it always ended up with the bigger kids helping the smaller kids and cheering them on.  There are lots of things that can be learned from healthy competition and I think Lydia is doing a disservice to her boys by not allowing it.  It's much more fun when everyone plays and we learn to help each other and be happy for each other.  Now, if her boys have some issue I would expect her to do things to make it fun for everyone, like you do, but I have not heard that to be the case.  

I'm sorry people judge your daughter unfairly, unfortunately that's the way some people are.  When I see someone with a child acting out in public, I always think the child could have special issues that I'm not aware of and try not to judge.  I've been in the seat of cruel public judgment and it's hurtful.  Hang in there and enjoy your daughter!!!

• Love 10

I think if your hubs wants to get you something after you have a baby, great.  If not oh well.  Hopefully no one goes into a pregnancy for the jewelry.  ;)  

Shannon needs to just be light, fun, and bubbly.  That is what any drug store relationship book would advise.  When he holds your hand, look smitten and beam at him.  When he says I guess we are eating fancy laugh and say "Anything for you, honeyl!" Be fun, make him want to be around you.  This is like teen magazine stuff, easy.  But she can't do that, because they HATE each other LOL.  There's too much resentment, it's too far gone.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My push present for each child was being able to stay home and raise my children, not having to work was a wonderful gift.

You know, I never thought about that!  I guess I did get a present and it was the BEST!!  I'll have to thank my hubs tonight.  Thanks for the point of view @Baltimore Betty.  BTW I love your avatar!  Crazy cat lady here!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I don't understand what the point was of Lydia and Doug taking that little boat to the docked yacht.  At first, I thought the yacht was out in the water, so they had to take that little one to get to it, but they were going to a parked larger boat and no one else arrived by water to the bigger boat.  All I can come up with is that it was a failed attempt at pretension; I'm guessing the little boat is theirs and they wanted to show it off?  It was hardly impressive though.

IDK I tune out about half of what she says (it must be an innate self-preservation mechanism) but I think she said something about how they wanted to have a "date" before the party.  So I guess riding around in the back of a boat for an hour with a bottle of champagne prior to the yacht party was their date.  

Have I mentioned how much she (and he, as a dormant, de-balled extension of her) bug me?  Because they do.  A lot.  

The Vicki and Kelly colonic scene was beyond barf-worthy.  Vicki being all "well I don't poop because it's gross..."  Dafuq??  But it's less gross to have all that nasty toxic shit sitting inside you?  You, ma'am, are as stupid as you are a liar.  

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Normades said:

You know, I never thought about that!  I guess I did get a present and it was the BEST!!  I'll have to thank my hubs tonight.  Thanks for the point of view @Baltimore Betty.  BTW I love your avatar!  Crazy cat lady here!

I got a little crazier about 9 months ago by adding another Cornish Rex to my nest...the new one is nuts.  

• Love 4

Maybe I missed the explanation, bu why was Vicki not at Lydiot's lame party?  She is one of the few friends Vik has left and we know she wasn't still sick wih the flu bc she was out getting a colonic.

Someone needs to send her a shit casserole.  Literally - like Minny's chocolate pie in The Help.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Gives all new meaning to the phrase "She thinks her shit doesn't stink"  LOL - only Vicki!  Too good to poop.  LMAO

LOL - exactly! 

So, according to Vicsks, pooping in private is gross, but getting a colonic on camera is A-ok.   Her idiocy knows no bounds.  

• Love 21
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The way Lydia keeps going on about how "perfect" and "beautiful" Doug's balls are makes me think she's never seen them. 

She did however, show him a photo on her phone of balls that have been scrotoxed. So she might be saying that but then why would she ask him if he wanted that procedure too, or next? Take off your rose colored glasses Lydia next time you look at them. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

But I think having OC as a lead-in has been a good thing for RHOD.  It makes them actually seem fun to watch by comparison.  And while LeAnne Locken is batshit crazy, she's not nearly as vile as Vicki.  Vicki has set the bar soooo low it will take LeAnne a season or two to get there.  

The ratings for RHOD seem to have improved. I think it's a better show to watch now than RHOC. The women aren't as mean to each other on RHOD.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

The Vicki and Kelly colonic scene was beyond barf-worthy.  Vicki being all "well I don't poop because it's gross..."  Dafuq??  But it's less gross to have all that nasty toxic shit sitting inside you?  You, ma'am, are as stupid as you are a liar.  

Now I have an image of Vicki sitting on a toilet making her retching noises because pooping is so gross.  I can't decide if it's more funny than disgusting...

• Love 6

Supposedly, she was sick with the flu.  Sorry, Influenza B.  

But the day Kelley had her surgery, Vicki was fine, and was at Kelly's house with no signs of illness, seeming healthy, visiting someone post-op.  Then a couple days later, everyone is like Kelly, should you be out?  You just had surgery 2 days ago, and then suddenly Vicki is too sick with the Flu, can't be around anyone, and then there she is a couple days later, being around the grandkids and Steve seeming totally healthy.  Hmm.  Her flu came and went very fast.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, rideashire said:

Oh shit, really?? Is that why she eats food, has religion and loves her family? It all makes sense now...

I want a new housewife whose cultural belief is to eat her young. please. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, FamilyVan said:

But the day Kelley had her surgery, Vicki was fine, and was at Kelly's house with no signs of illness, seeming healthy, visiting someone post-op.  Then a couple days later, everyone is like Kelly, should you be out?  You just had surgery 2 days ago, and then suddenly Vicki is too sick with the Flu, can't be around anyone, and then there she is a couple days later, being around the grandkids and Steve seeming totally healthy.  Hmm.  Her flu came and went very fast.

She must have had preventive Tamiflu the day before she got sick...agreed that timeline doesn't sound realistic. Maybe she just didn't feel like cooking and was hoping for a casserole. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So, I'm confused. I thought Lydia said she and Doug OWNED a boat? Next we see some guy named Colin is telling everyone to take their shoes off (sorry about those Loubs, Diko). What gives???

Supposedly they own the little boat that they took to the big boat.  But I don't buy them owning that one either based solely on the fact that there was a boat captain for it and no one has a hired boat captain for a vessel that small.  A boat that size is pretty simple to drive, it isn't like a yacht where you need a crew.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Exactly.  Bitch is being phased out.  I think she's attended a total of two events this season, and has been driven off like Frankenstein 's monster both times.

lightbulb time for The Dudd.  Vicki wants Tamra back.  The Dudd will fight tooth and nail to get into the cool group.  Kelly is dumb, but not dumb enough to be played by an actual moron such as Vicki.  

• Love 9

I'm amazed that after having a double masTectomy, neither Diko nor Peggy can pronounce the word. I mean, it seems that if you go to all the trouble to get both breasts removed, and then you go around crowing about it, then you would learn to pronounce the name of the surgery.

Also, it's not the "Bar-RAK-a" gene. I know they're trying to pronounce the acronym BRCA, but I have heard no one pronounce it the way they do. They're just so dumb.

The kids seem smarter and more real, thank goodness! And the little one, Coco (named after the very smart gorilla of years ago)? I loved his grimaces as Peggy mentioned her disgust some five or six times. Great expressions on that kid's face.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MinorL said:

I was thinking the same thing. Tamra's worried about ratings tanking if they keep refusing to film together, so she's willing to suck it up. (Because Vicki is probably going to expect Tamra to grovel.) I also think Tamra is bored with Shannon and is willing to put up with Vicki being a shit person if they can be drunken idiots together. 

Except that's the thing -- Tamra isn't so much into being a drunken idiot anymore.  Which means she and Vicki don't have much in common on which to rebuild their friendship.  Back in the day, both Vicki and Tamra were in unhappy marriages.  But since she married Eddie, Tamra has been into her religion, fitness, and what with her problems with her daughter, Tamra's got a full plate.  Whereas Vicki's life has gone down like the Titanic since the good ol' days, Eddie's influence has changed Tamra's life for the better and Tamra knows it.   Plus, when it comes to Vicki's relationship with Tamra, Vicki pissed in her own Cheerios with that "Eddie is gay" campaign.

• Love 18

I think that Lydia and Doug hired a Capt for their ride on the small boat was because once they got to the 'big boat' theyd party and then they'd have a car pick them up to go home. That way they wouldn't be drinking and driving (either on land or water) and they wouldn't have to take the initial boat back to its dock in the dark, clean up, etc.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I want a new housewife whose cultural belief is to eat her young. please. 

Hopefully, they will season their young with lots of spices and cook them with heat because they are so special super cultural, unlike the rest of us poor morons who eat bland cold food.  And make them drive beautiful rust colored cars because they are just so speshul!!

4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I think she's attended a total of two events this season, and has been driven off like Frankenstein 's monster both times.

I love this!!  Frankenstein's monster!!  HA!!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

The kids seem smarter and more real, thank goodness! And the little one, Coco (named after the very smart gorilla of years ago)?

Not Coco Chanel or Heather Dubrows little darling, but a gorilla? lol

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Normades said:

You are absolutely right and I didn't mean to sound like I was condemning parents who are looking out for their child's needs or feelings.  I grew up with a sibling who had DS, so I know about making special concessions so that everyone has a good time.  With my own children we would sometimes limit the number of eggs the bigger kids could get and each one could get one golden egg with money in it.  Everyone had fun and it always ended up with the bigger kids helping the smaller kids and cheering them on.  There are lots of things that can be learned from healthy competition and I think Lydia is doing a disservice to her boys by not allowing it.  It's much more fun when everyone plays and we learn to help each other and be happy for each other.  Now, if her boys have some issue I would expect her to do things to make it fun for everyone, like you do, but I have not heard that to be the case.  

I'm sorry people judge your daughter unfairly, unfortunately that's the way some people are.  When I see someone with a child acting out in public, I always think the child could have special issues that I'm not aware of and try not to judge.  I've been in the seat of cruel public judgment and it's hurtful.  Hang in there and enjoy your daughter!!!

Oh thank you! I always try to remember - "parenting is the hardest thing to do, and the easiest to have an opinion on". She makes progress every day, though, and I love her! 

But no, I didn't think you were condemning anything - except Lydiot the Idiot. Their egg hunt just looked so joyless. They're a weird family. I was just sort of piggybacking off the idea that they should't make it so "equal" for the boys, but they could find a way to make it a bit more "fair" without going overboard. But these people are morons, so I don't expect them to think more than one step ahead. 

46 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She did however, show him a photo on her phone of balls that have been scrotoxed. So she might be saying that but then why would she ask him if he wanted that procedure too, or next? Take off your rose colored glasses Lydia next time you look at them. 

I thought that was Kelly showing Michael? And then he said he'd consider it if his balls hit the water when he sits on the toilet. Am I mixing up scenes? 

42 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Did you not SEE her medical papers??? She had the flu, damnit! No apologize and send her a casserole. 

39 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Supposedly they own the little boat that they took to the big boat.  But I don't buy them owning that one either based solely on the fact that there was a boat captain for it and no one has a hired boat captain for a vessel that small.  A boat that size is pretty simple to drive, it isn't like a yacht where you need a crew.

You're probably right. But the way she phrased it was something like this - "Doug and I have a boat, so we thought it would be a great idea to have his Balls Voyage party on a boat with all our friends". Except.....you had the party on someone else's boat!  A bit misleading, if you ask me. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I thought that was Kelly showing Michael? And then he said he'd consider it if his balls hit the water when he sits on the toilet. Am I mixing up scenes? 

Oh gosh. Am I that overtired? Sorry...

14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Hasn't Vicki and Kelly ever heard of ex-lax? I bet that's cheaper than getting a colonic, which was gross to watch and TMI.

Somebody send Vicki a prune casserole

Vicki: A new dish created just for you, it's called an Exlaxserole - Bon A-poop-ite

• Love 9

I notice that Super Mega Christian Lydia did not go to Mass, or mention going to church at all, on the holiest day of the Christian calendar. It was all colored eggs and stuff. Which is fine, but a real Christian would have at least thrown in a "He is risen!" somewhere. 

But I loved her stoned mom trying to remember what day it was and what they were doing. "It's the real meaning of Christmas. Or Easter.  What day is this again?" Too funny. 

• Love 13