Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Don't Rock The Boat

• Start Topic

In spite of her hurt feelings, Lydia invites everyone to Doug's party; David questions Diko about her health; Shannon asks her mother for advice about her marriage; Vicki decides to meet with Tamra to end their feud once and for all.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Although I think Megan looked pretty at the Balls Voyage party, I'm not a fan of her earrings. Did she wear them wrong? 

I think Megan looked great as well.  I good example of looking hot, without having to show too much skin.  I also noticed the earrings and I did care for them either.

• Love 10

"Can you measure the poo? Because I'm sure she is more full of s--- than I am." 

Especially because she "doesn't poo"? I mean, NOW we know. 

And again with the casseroles? Good grief, Vicki. Isn't a s--- sandwich more appropriate?

• Love 17

Vicki should count her blessings no one is bringing her casseroles if she never poops.  ?

Did they not even take the boat out of the harbor?  Lame.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 18

Sure Vicki was on her deathbed.  She needed an excuse to not go to the castration party.  Now she's reduced to assisted pooping on camera with The Dodd Woman.  Oh the humanity.  

"I pushed three times.  Where is my geef?".  Oh Peggy you poor dumb thing.  Tamra is slowly applying the baste. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

We can't blame Vicki's constipation on too many casseroles with cheese at least. Hmm...Steve does most of their cooking. Wonder what he's feeding her.  

For his sake, I hope he seasons with saltpeter. 

• Love 10

Peggy keeps saying it's sad but she's acting like she's angry. Peggy can you blame these ppl for not wanting to beat around the bush again about cancer? It's been answered...now it's over and done with (I can only hope). 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 11
48 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Yesterday, vaginal rejuvenation,  today ball wrinkles. These people have too much time on their hands.

A balls voyage party?  Lydia. Just. Stop.

I can't stand Lydiot or her clueless, doofus husband.

40 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Everyone looks like they are freezing. Of course, Peggy didn't know what a push present was.

Peggy is as dumb as dirt.

• Love 18
29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hasn't Vicki and Kelly ever heard of ex-lax? I bet that's cheaper than getting a colonic, which was gross to watch and TMI.

Somebody send Vicki a prune casserole. 

Or a chocolate cake made with EX-LAX.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Uh oh, David puts his foot in his mouth again. Peggy is diiisssgusted with him for asking about her cancer. Here we go again, the rest of the season will be about Peggy harping about this. And it's not like Peggy and Diko aren't constantly bringing this up, it's been their storyline since the beginning. That and being Armenian. 

Peggy, the dumb, and Dicko, the douche, are TOTAL zeros. They need to be off the show.

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

"Steve and my's." How does this woman manage to have two homes and a Maserati?

Ugh, she's such an ignorant, uneducated trash bag.  Money sure can't buy class or intelligence.  Hell, she's probably paid over 100k on her appearance and still looks like she works at Halloween Horror Nights.   

• Love 10
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Oh shit, really?? Is that why she eats food, has religion and loves her family? It all makes sense now...

Really! And she super loves and protects her family. How interesting. I love learning about other cultures.

• Love 19