Type keyword(s) to search

Kevin (Probably) Saves The World - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yvette is the worst, why must she continue to withhold information from Kevin, why can't she admit she was hungry and ate the pizza? Instead she let Dave take the fall for her.

At this point does Yvette or Dave serve any purpose other than they make Kevin's life more complicated?

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, morakot said:

I'm sad -- Jason Ritter's character was fun and good-natured but they really didn't have any clear idea of a plot.

Trying to drag out the 36 Righteous plot wasn't a good idea.

• Love 2
On 3/22/2018 at 1:53 PM, bybrandy said:

I liked this show.  I'll miss it.  

Me, too. I came here with a tiny hope that it might still be revived, after reading about Designated Survivor. 

• Love 1

I've just seen that CBS has a new show premiering called God Friended Me, about an atheist who is supposedly friended by God on facebook, follows signs, meets a woman (who helps him). They follow signs to help people. 

• Love 1
On 9/23/2018 at 5:36 PM, Anela said:

I've just seen that CBS has a new show premiering called God Friended Me, about an atheist who is supposedly friended by God on facebook, follows signs, meets a woman (who helps him). They follow signs to help people. 

That's a [Judeo]-Christian show, I think, whereas Kevin took great pains not to endorse or disparage any religion.

• Love 2
On 9/27/2018 at 1:57 AM, jhlipton said:

That's a [Judeo]-Christian show, I think, whereas Kevin took great pains not to endorse or disparage any religion.

I know. I haven't watched this one. I just couldn't believe that more shows are appearing, and Kevin got cancelled. 

• Love 1

Kimberly Hebert Gregory guest starred on this week's episode of Stumptown (S1.E7: November Surprise). She played a character named Carol.

Coincidentally, I saw her earlier this week on Dollface (S1.E4: Fun Friend). She also guest starred on S2 of The Chi earlier this year!

Jason Ritter has had a recurring role on S2 of A Million Little Things and voiced one of the characters in Frozen 2! He was a main character in the new Netflix series Raising Dion.

• Useful 2