Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: Go Big or Go Home

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Scatterbrained said:

Greg Germann plays a character with a different personality that his McBeal character in Friends from College.  I think he does have a range.

I first became a fan of Greg Germann on Ned and Stacey and he was definitely very different in that, playing a nerdy, mild mannered accountant whose wife definitely had him by the short and curlies, so I would also agree there is more to him than Richard Fish.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, katisha said:

I first became a fan of Greg Germann on Ned and Stacey and he was definitely very different in that, playing a nerdy, mild mannered accountant whose wife definitely had him by the short and curlies, so I would also agree there is more to him than Richard Fish.

Definitely more to him that Richard Fish. But... Richard Fish was one of the all time greats, wasn't he? I'm not disappointed to see the Grey's Anatomy version of this. Just over here, patiently awaiting the announcement he's been permanently added to the cast. Also, now I'm disappointed that he didn't get to interact with Cristina Yang.

• Love 7

It's funny that people don't know the definition of racism in this thread, but since it's a taboo subject in this forum, I won't say anything other than maybe read a book and go outside.

-Episode is great, but I thought the Harper Avery from season 6 was supposed to appear. I don't remember much of Harper Avery from season 6, but from what I remember, he was at a likable guy.

-Catherine and Bailey had me cracking up this entire episode! I'm not gonna lie and say that Catherine is my favorite character, but I support her 100% after this episode. 

-I hope Bailey stays chief forever and ever.

-Okay, the new doctor played by Greg Germann is funny. The scene where he runs into Catherine and Jackson was hilarious. I hope he stays on the rest of the season.

-Since this brain tumor is metastatic, I don't see how this will further Amelia's "growth."

-Harper Avery's death was wonderful. Bailey shouldn't be remorseful at all. I personally would've wanted to see a little happy dance, but this show (with its viewers) takes itself too seriously.

-I  forgot Alex existed and was a main character until this episode. It's funny that the guy who basically checked off everything on her list was humiliated and ditched at the altar and now she's giving testimonies. I don't think she pressured that girl into accepting to be that boy's date, but it was borderline. Maybe she needs to take her own advice.

I like the direction of this season so far and I hope it continues with minimal melodrama. More fun antics!