Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lake Life

ari333

19 hours ago, SerenityInSpace said:

I only mentioned Susan, because she's previously spoken about her plastic surgery, so I didn't feel bad about bringing it up.

Oh wow. I guess my friend isn't that good a doctor.

• Love 1

While I get that the main reason they had Ben on this trip was for the laughs, I did have to wonder about Alex bringing him along...for one thing, taking a boyfriend on a trip with your extended family would imply you're pretty serious, at least IMO. And for another, where would they even have put the guy?? It was an enormous boat, to be sure; but with the family alone, they already had 12 people!

• Love 3
On 09/10/2017 at 8:10 PM, Blakeston said:

Oh wow. I guess my friend isn't that good a doctor.

To be fair on your friend, I think she has only owned up to fat suction from both her neck and her face, so maybe he just thinks she looks facelift and botox free?

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, SnarkySheep said:

While I get that the main reason they had Ben on this trip was for the laughs, I did have to wonder about Alex bringing him along...for one thing, taking a boyfriend on a trip with your extended family would imply you're pretty serious, at least IMO. And for another, where would they even have put the guy?? It was an enormous boat, to be sure; but with the family alone, they already had 12 people!

I'm assuming he just slept with her.

• Love 2
On 10/12/2017 at 8:30 PM, Star Aristille said:

I'm assuming he just slept with her.

The writers really don't know how to write any of the kids' boyfriends/girlfriends for nothing more than a cheap joke or they "flanderize" them like with Dylan and Andy. I mean after all the crap with Sanja the last two years and now we have this with Alex. Then add in Haley being being so dimwitted than anything. I really hope that Manny and Luke don't start dating anytime soon.