Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Hit the Field

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

Oh my re: this episode...

That private concert seemed so odd - so this girl who lives in a mansion won a contest?  What kind of contest was it?  A contest of who's parents can spend the most money to get DL to play a private concert?  I was so nervous for those people standing right on the edge of that pool w/ their backs turned - if that were me I know I'd fall in!  Didn't realize that DL's mom was a DCC though - guess that's kind of cool.   Sounds like she was only a DCC for one year though - wonder if she was cut or chose not to come back. 

RE: contest see ( link ) for article. I think the mansion was a "prop" for the part with carefully placed items to make it look homey.

• Love 1

There are daily tours of The Star, to the tune of $32 a person.  I''d be interested in seeing it but not $32 worth of interested.

What's the point of the women signing a contract if they are not going to be held to it?  If DCC is based on integrity and honesty, both Holly and Jenna should have been shown the door.   And yeah, are the players told not to fraternize with the DCC?

Why does Judy always look like Eeyore?  Most of the time she looks tired and defeated.  

If one of the women feels she needs to rat out another, she doesn't have to put her face on the rat.  She can send an anonymous letter to Kelli at her office.

Edited by Angeltoes
  • Love 3

That private concert seemed so odd - so this girl who lives in a mansion won a contest?

All I could think was, what would they have done if the winner lived in an apartment complex? I looked at my own condo and thought where the fuck would I put Demi and all the cameras and the cheerleaders and my "friends" without pissing off about half the other people in the complex. Then I thought, it must be nice to be a spoiled little rich girl who can host big concerts in her yard. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

Is anyone else wondering if retired vets such as Jenn K, Melissa, Hollie etc think of the whole Jenna/Holly situation? 

This probably also means KaShara will be point next year, as she’s done nothing to get ‘demoted’. This is a shame for Lacey and Jinelle. 

I'm sure they're probably just minding their business and don't even care lol

2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Especially if she gets VOTY.  And so goes my theory of 3rd year being the golden year of your time as a DCC.  I think 3rd year is when the ladies are at their best.

I doubt she'd get VOTY. I'm thinking now it would be Jinelle or Lacey.

Oh my re: this episode...

That private concert seemed so odd - so this girl who lives in a mansion won a contest?  What kind of contest was it?  A contest of who's parents can spend the most money to get DL to play a private concert?  I was so nervous for those people standing right on the edge of that pool w/ their backs turned - if that were me I know I'd fall in!  Didn't realize that DL's mom was a DCC though - guess that's kind of cool.   Sounds like she was only a DCC for one year though - wonder if she was cut or chose not to come back. 

It seemed like Holly and Jenna had very little support from the other girls when they came out - plus they had to know it was likely one or more of the existing vets that ratted on them (or were at least asked to confirm rumors and did).   I'm sure they feel very betrayed and awkward towards the rest of the vets after being called out for this stuff - the damage to their relationships w/ K&J is probably really stressful too.

If they were in Dallas, that's not really too far-fetched. She probably had an elaborate contest entry or something that really stood out.

I'm guessing because the Rookie Candidates and other Veterans figured they weren't getting cut anyway, so let's go home lol

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

I'm sure they're probably just minding their business and don't even care lol

I doubt she'd get VOTY. I'm thinking now it would be Jinelle or Lacey.

If they were in Dallas, that's not really too far-fetched. She probably had an elaborate contest entry or something that really stood out.

I'm guessing because the Rookie Candidates and other Veterans figured they weren't getting cut anyway, so let's go home lol

*Eh...this is the most drama they've had in ages with vets...I wouldn't say the retired vets don't pay attention to all this and discuss ;) 

*I would be incredibly shocked if Jinelle got VOTY.  Lacey or Robin would not surprise me at all. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, sATL said:

RE: contest see ( link ) for article. I think the mansion was a "prop" for the part with carefully placed items to make it look homey.

Long time lurker, first time poster.  If you look at the picture of Demi singing to the crowd, if I'm not mistaken, that is Jacie in the front row.

• Love 1

On my way to town today I heard Kellie Pickler's new song on satellite radio.  I immediately thought of Holly and Kelly's comment about cutting her vs. guiding her (or something to that effect).

If it wasn’t for a woman

Leading me by the hand

Helping me understand

If it wasn’t for a woman

Teaching me wrong from right

Holly should have been cut.  She bald face lied to her supervisors and she gets to stay.  WTF Twenty years old is old enough to know when you're lying.  Any organization like a sorority you should know someone is ratting you out.  Kelli has always had "snitches."  Holly is an amazing dancer but immature and plain stupid.  The comments to the camera about "It was fun."  reminded me of Chelsea walking out of the office and mouthing off and Kitty going in and giving her up.

Jenna should have lost point and should have lost group leader.  Although she did well at being a bit humble in the situation, she still was going out with an underage girl and is supposed to be a vet and a leader.  Jenna probably knows a lot more of what Holly was up to.   As far as last year(Das) , I guess if it isn't gossiped about all over, it did not happen.

I also thought the locker talk could have been the players.  Even Holly said she is not in contact with any player "at this time."    That being said I guarantee K and J have snitches.

I love Kashara and believe she is a natural leader and does a great job at point.  I hope she stays for her 5 years.  After that, I believe they should all move on.

I enjoyed the picture of Jinelle smiling because she is so much prettier than when she started.  I really doubt she was smiling because Jenna and Holly were asked to come to the office.  I did not like Jinelle years ago but I do now.  She's prettier and a bit softer.

The Demi story had nothing to do with what I would normally want to see.  More dancing and more critiques.

I did not like Rae Lyn's scenes because she added nothing.  She was trying to be sweet and said nothing.  Not even I enjoyed watching you because....  I did enjoy the dance number.  

I liked the Melissa and the cycling.  It is a good way to tell them they still need to look perky in hour 3 of a game and it was better than Jay having them throw tires around.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

I’d believe it lol. Or maybe Paige. I imagine her husband has some insight to locker room talk, and may mention it to his wife/former DCC

That is what is sticking in my head. Kelli referenced locker room talk. Which locker room? The cheerleaders'? Or the players'?

• Love 3

My take on the "locker room" reference was that Kelli was saying there is a lot of talk in the (women's) locker room about how Holly thinks the rules & contract don't apply to her. I will have to re-watch it tonight to make sure. Either way, I think Holly should have been released last night. I loved Holly, but this was truly disappointing. She should have told the truth....

• Love 4
15 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

1) The Demi Lovato section was forgettable

2) The country star section was further forgettable to the point where I can’t even remember the girl’s name

3) Just remembered the most awkward spin class I’ve ever seen took place in between those two events. Thanks Melissa

4) If Jenna knew enough to tattle on Holly’s fraternization, clearly she was also participating. Are K&J really attempting to gloss over that fact? Eye roll. Sorry Jenna, I didn’t like any aspect of how you handled that situation for yourself or your ‘friend’

5) Holly’s dancing during the country star’s section (name is still escaping me) was fabulous per usual. Watching her in the office reminded me of a time I got caught cheating on a reading quiz in the 6th grade. Try to lie, realize you can’t, admit and apologize, but then try to back pedal and say you didn’t break the WHOLE rule. Or, I’m not cheating ‘currently’ lol. Just your average immaturity 

6) Hmmm what else. Oh Christina’s breathing explanation.. very odd. Then they show her excited to show off on cycling right before Melissa says she expected more from her. The editing on this show is seriously so creative 

7) OMG CHARLOTTE’S TOUR! Seriously I almost just posted this without addressing it. Enough said I suppose

8) I really like Taryn.. she’s just not a favorite for whatever reason. Lauren and her bread have my heart. Keyra & Kalyssa too. Speaking of rookies, Lexie didn’t make her college Pom squad? Now that is surprising. Beautiful girl. ALSO OMG GET GINA OUT OF THE VETERAN ROUTINE FOR THE COUNTRY SINGER GIRL gah

p.s. Go Brennan for hitting those yard lines!

I was surprised Lexie didn't make her college squad.  Does anyone know where she went to school?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Too beauty pageant poofy.  And the color is too "all one color" - like someone put a bottle of bleach over the whole thing w/ no slight highlights or lowlights pulled out.  I think her hair needs help too.  Surprised the makeover people didn't do something.

I think Lexi's interview package was filmed pre-training camp like all the others (the parts in her bedroom) her hair definitely looks better now, she is so pretty.

I noticed Brianna was in the Star tour footage so that was a few weeks old.

Edited by RhiRhi
Wrong thread
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

*Eh...this is the most drama they've had in ages with vets...I wouldn't say the retired vets don't pay attention to all this and discuss ;) 

*I would be incredibly shocked if Jinelle got VOTY.  Lacey or Robin would not surprise me at all. 

I agree! Especially all stars such as Jenn K and Jessica. Danielle is Paige’s maid of honour and Paige is marrying a cowboy so I suppose it’s second nature to her. 

Also agree on Jinelle. There still something odd about her to me. She seems like a lovely woman but I don’t like her style of dance, or her look for that matter. Robin and Lacey are both brilliant. I think KaShara May get VOTY, but having said that Jenn K didn’t get it last year and she’s done everything Kash has this year so who knows. 

Who will get rookie of the year is the question? 

Edited by Katherine1904
27 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

I think Lexi's interview package was filmed pre-training camp like all the others (the parts in her bedroom) her hair definitely looks better now, she is so pretty.

I noticed Brianna was in the Star tour footage so that was a few weeks old.

That was filmed during media day training. They probably edited that in because she was asked if she would ever date a player and she no....that was a lead in for the conversation in the office at the end. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

On my way to town today I heard Kellie Pickler's new song on satellite radio.  I immediately thought of Holly and Kelly's comment about cutting her vs. guiding her (or something to that effect).

If it wasn’t for a woman

Leading me by the hand

Helping me understand

If it wasn’t for a woman

Teaching me wrong from right

the song is about her grandmother. I like it too. one of the Kelli Pickler eposides a couple weeks ago showed her recording it. Speaking of which,, I wonder if she is going to make another visit to see the TCCs. She also has her own talk show on CMT (Pickler & Ben based out of Nashville) , so her star is on the rise.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

So this ???

Don't forget Jinelle and Kashara too. My pick is Lacey. 

The only award Jenna is receiving this year is the I-had-it-all-but-my-immature-needs-ruined-the-squad award. 

#Jenna=Thirstyjerk

• Love 3

Yeah, no. You cannot compare those clams from Scientology to the Cowboy Organization, honey, please. ??

They are proud of the organization and they have every reason to be. As I've mentioned before I've been a fan since forever and love him or hate him (and believe me, plenty of people loathed Jerry Jones at the begining of his ownership) he has made the team the most valuable sport franchise in the ENTIRE world for 4 or 5 years running.

Yes, some players have had issues over the years, nobody is perfect. But they have a fandom like no other. 

Scientology is a dangerous organization that separates families and blackmails people.  

The Cowboys (and their cheerleaders) are ultimately just an entertainment organization. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Rosiemac said:

The issue with leadership is the group leaders are supposed to be an example for their teammates. A leader will also lead by example. Going to a club with Holly is more akin to leading her.into trouble. This is especially true after your bosses call you into the office early in the season to set the expectation that you will lead. 

I am having a hard time understanding why Jenna was named a group leader in the first place. Like you said, leaders are supposed to lead by example, but yet Jenna broke contract rules by dating a player last year, but yet was still named a group leader this year. And isn't she still a group leader? I just don't get it.

Edited by NMDD43
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Why was Holly carrying hers out when she was told she's not going to the HOF program?

I imagine they told her to turn in her gold dress and what we didn't see was her handing it to someone

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PinkieHoya90 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster.  If you look at the picture of Demi singing to the crowd, if I'm not mistaken, that is Jacie in the front row.

Looks like it. The house in SOUTHLAKE! No wonder it's a damn mansion! All the homes in Southlake are multi-milliion dollar homes. I just moved to Dallas this year. And I did a little cyber sleuthing and found out that Melissa R and her husband and kids own a home in Southlake and it's over a million dollars! So she lives in a mansion too! I was like thinking her husband is an insurance agent, and she does side TV gigs. Holy damn! How on earth are they that freaking loaded??!!!

• Love 1

I finally got to watch the whole episode. This morning I just fast forwarded to the Jena a& Holly scenes. My thoughts:

Demi Lovato was boring. Not a fan of those Disney pop stars.  She was totally lip synching so it wasn't a real concert IMO. I'm sure that  winner didn't care.

Melissa's biking (spinning?) session was boring; I'm surprised she got on a bike herself and joined in. Thought she would just stand there and give advice.

Rae Lynn: Never heard of this reality show reject . She reminded me of Madonna during her Blonde Ambition tour. The only 2 comments she could give was she liked Christina's hair and Lauren's abs. No dance comments like the other guests did?

Not a fan of country music and don't know any of these songs  but the lyrics seem really lame.  Sorry JMHO.

Jenna & Holly's "explanations" seemed like they were edited. We probably didn't get to see all of it

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Teresa said:

Looks like it. The house in SOUTHLAKE! No wonder it's a damn mansion! All the homes in Southlake are multi-milliion dollar homes. I just moved to Dallas this year. And I did a little cyber sleuthing and found out that Melissa R and her husband and kids own a home in Southlake and it's over a million dollars! So she lives in a mansion too! I was like thinking her husband is an insurance agent, and she does side TV gigs. Holy damn! How on earth are they that freaking loaded??!!!

Not all of them.  It depends on where in Southlake you are.  The closer you get to Westlake; the cost of homes go up.  Westlake is where the multi-million dollar homes are.  That's where the Jonas Brothers used to live and some other completely random c list celebrities.

Anyway, I just wanted to add that Demi Lovato looked like she was in pain for that entire segment.  She looked so uncomfortable, like she was legit embarrassed to be seen on the show.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Rosiemac said:

That was filmed during media day training. They probably edited that in because she was asked if she would ever date a player and she no....that was a lead in for the conversation in the office at the end. 

No during the tour of the Star Brianna is there, you can see her gathered around touching the star.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

No during the tour of the Star Brianna is there, you can see her gathered around touching the star.

I thought she went to that but did not see her...I will have to rewatch...thanks for the heads up:)

Edited by Rosiemac
31 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Does anyone know if Lexie ever auditioned for the DCC before the Mavs? I know  bunch of DMD vets left and tried out the DCC  but only Lexie and Alexis made TC.

Doesn't look like it, she graduated in May 2015 and made DMD training camp that July. 

The segment on the field, after the Demi performance takes place, Judy's shoes look like ankle monitors!!  FWIW, Demi is cute but that house performance thing was lame.  It felt so staged and artificial.  So many people crammed onto one patio.  Squick.

• Love 2

I have never been a fan of Jenna but I do feel for her regarding the Holly situation.  If she said anything she would have been squealing on her and everyone would hate her for being a snitch.  Kelli and Judy comparing the situation to being hit by a car was ridiculous.

I did not know who RaeLyn was before this show and I really liked her.

The scene with the spinning class was awful and seemed to go on and on.

• Love 5

I thought it was interesting that Kelli puts a piece of paper with club names on it...and maybe even dates (we’ll never know) and Holly won’t even look at the paper and blurts out an excuse.  You’re kind of caught girl.  Just give it up.

I love Jinelle and don’t care that she smiled.  We have no idea how Holly conducted herself within the DCC. She could have been dismissive or rude.  We just don’t know.

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I am having a hard time understanding why Jenna was named a group leader in the first place. Like you said, leaders are supposed to lead by example, but yet Jenna broke contract rules by dating a player last year, but yet was still named a group leader this year. And isn't she still a group leader? I just don't get it.

She can actually dance and has been there 100 years.

25 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

I have never been a fan of Jenna but I do feel for her regarding the Holly situation.  If she said anything she would have been squealing on her and everyone would hate her for being a snitch.  Kelli and Judy comparing the situation to being hit by a car was ridiculous.

I did not know who RaeLyn was before this show and I really liked her.

The scene with the spinning class was awful and seemed to go on and on.

Jennas JOB they pay her for is to cheer, not babysit Holly.

• Love 3

I'm finally finishing the episode now and here's my $.02.  Holly is an incredibly entitled girl who thinks/thought her poo didn't stink and I wanted to wipe that smile as she was walking across the locker room after the office visit right. off. her. face.  She just oozed arrogance in that meeting (in my opinion) and the team doesn't need a turd like her.  Good riddance Holly.

Edited by RedDelicious
Mm mmm, no. I ain't doin it.
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, MyMomSaysImSpecial said:

Holly...”I shouldn’t have done it...but it was fun.”  Y’all, if I was Kelli and saw/heard her say that, I’d be barreling down that hallway after her screaming “you’re cut, SECURITY!!!!”. 

Ha!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Teresa said:

Melissa has made A LOT of money from her reality tv fame.  After the Bachelor and DWTS, she got an ABC contract.  She guest hosted Bachelor in Paradise with Chris Harrison, became a GMA correspondent covering premieres, the Academy Awards, and doing in-studio appearances, and she did stuff for whatever entertainment show is on ABC.  She also had a CMT contract and had her reality show. And then she did a second round with DWTS and won, as well as toured with them I don’t know how many times.  She also wrote a book.

• Love 3

It's been said before, but I think it is incredibly telling that Holly was not made a first or second group leader at the beginning of this season.

People keep saying she's such a great asset to the team, and she's one of the best dancers but obviously there was another side to Holly if she was looked over as a group leader. An amazing dancer and amazing teammate would be chosen as a group leader, and I think Kelli and Judi already had a certain intuition about her (emotional immaturity, lack of trust, etc) far before this meeting happened. 

They may have lost a so-called "powerhouse dancer" but they certainly didn't lose a leader or role model in K&Js eyes. The editors were definitely trying to tell us something during the previews when Neal says "That girl definitely knows what she is doing."

I also think it really goes to show why they are celebrating Kashara as a leader: shown taking Yuko under her wings, shown to be a fun spirit during the Pink dance party. If I were K&J, ofcourse I would want great dancers but I'd much rather have a great personality who is drama-free, conflict free and cheerful. At the end of the day, these girls are representatives of the organization and spokesmodels who spread cheer - not competitive dancers. 

• Love 18
42 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm finally finishing the episode now and here's my $.02.  Holly is an incredibly entitled girl who thinks/thought her poo didn't stink and I wanted to wipe that smile as she was walking across the locker room after the office visit right. off. her. face.  She just oozed arrogance in that meeting (in my opinion) and the team doesn't need a turd like her.  Good riddance Holly.

I completely agree. And I could see how people could forgive the smile as "trying not to cry" or whatever if it had been JUST the smile, but when she followed it up with the "but it was fun" comment, IMO that clearly shows she felt absolutely no remorse for breaking the contract. And that is the issue here. I don't care that she was drinking underage in public or banging Zeke, it's her life and her decision, but she signed a contract three times agreeing not to do those things and then chose to do them anyway AND was dumb enough to get caught. And while K&J obviously don't always apply the rules evenly(and I'm not saying it's okay, it just is what it is), she chose to take the risk and that is her own fault. 

Edited by lizzi6692
  • Love 12

So tonight put the icing on the cake for me....this show is garbage.  Demi Lovato's awesome house party where the girls just GUSHED over her and Holly's comment of "we're alike - we're both world class!" Yawn.  A tour of the Star when they've already been practicing in it for, uh, I don't know, ALL of training camp?  And then we all have to touch the star like a good little cult?  Please.  Jenna and Holly lying through their teeth about their extracurricular activities, but let's not forgot how WORLD CLASS these ladies are and how they represent all that it means to be pure, wholesome, intelligent women!  Especially when they show a close-up of Lauren grinding her hips repeatedly.  Bless your hearts, K&J.  

And the moment it was over for me?  Melissa's segment where they're all flipping their hair and smiling while in a spin class.  I'm not even kidding....my husband looked at me with a disgusted look on his face and says "uh, WHY are we watching this?"  This was the exact moment that I was truly embarrassed to be a fan of this show.  I was trying to explain how fun the previous seasons were before they got SO "world-class" and then I realized...the cult sucked me in.

I'm done.  This show should be embarrassing to K&J at this point - it's terrible.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

my husband looked at me with a disgusted look on his face and says "uh, WHY are we watching this?"  

Ha!  A bunch of gay friends all came over to watch Will & Grace and I asked if they wanted to see some of the show.  One guy said yes, so I changed the channel and the first shot was Christina with her ridiculous horse teeth and and awkward face and they all said Ewwww.  I turned off the tv.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, sATL said:

The house party seemed very staged to me. Did the winner really live there ? I did find a link to an article about the party. ( link )

Completely staged.  Quotes from the article such as "A bright royal blue Jaguar convertible sat by the curb, blasting 'Sorry Not Sorry' on loop, and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders lined up by the door to greet Lovato" and "Lovato performed a short set," plus the mansion and former DCCs in the audience tells me it was staged exclusively for DCC:MTT.  Short set = long enough to film.

For all that effort, the segment on the show sucked.

Edited by 123DCCWoooo
  • Love 4

In the shot with the rookie without boots...might she not have socks or her boots didn't arrive?

Jinelle wasn't the only one with a smile as someone else rolled their eyes and looked at someone else.

Did anyone else feel that Jenna was not appropriately contrite?  It seemed insincere even when Kelli said no point.

I have checked Holly's instagram and twitter, surprisingly quiet.  Her webpage has places for her to do choreography or make appearances but there appears to be no takers.

I am so glad I was never remotely important or famous enough to have my dirty laundry spread on TV and social media!

• Love 2

I'm not saying Holly isn't responsible for making her own choices but Jenna is supposed to be a leader. She willingly went out with an underage teammate and fraternized with players. I'm not sure if I buy her "I don't always agree with Holly's choices" speech. I'm surprised that Kelli and Judy allowed her to remain a group leader given the circumstances. 

• Love 5

The Demi singer segment - Although I understand why the DCC were there, I thought the whole thing was rather awkward and boring.

The Star tour - I thought the tour was fine until they gathered around to touch the star.  That was rather creepy.

The cycling segment - I enjoyed this segment and felt it was totally appropriate since Christina was told about stamina and performance.  

Raelynn segment - I think she was the worst guest so far.  She brought absolutely nothing to the episode.  She couldn't even give an opinion to K&J about who stood out in their performance and why.  

Holly/Jenna segment - Oh boy.  I feel both should have been cut.  Holly, obviously for her lying and fraternization and although they didn't state underage drinking, Kelli brought out a list of establishments which insinuates to me bars/pubs.  Jenna, as a group leader and older (both in age and DCC experience) should have either a) never have brought an under age person to a bar/pub or b) if Holly showed up at the bar/pub you are partying in then, as a leader, you should have told Holly, hey, this is not right so let's both leave and go hang out at somewhere else (age appropriate)t.  If Holly refuses to leave, that's her right but at least you are no longer encouraging/condoning such behaviors.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Why is Gina not in boots?  Is that Gina? gina.JPG.2de029da9ae7162f651f1d0d2217c5b7.JPG

My BFF doesn't need to train in boots; she's good enough to wear sneakers and doesn't need the extra time in the boots. 

KelliQ was the other girl that did an eye-roll and had an odd smile after Holly was called in.  I like Jinelle; always have (although I think it's time she hung up her poms and moved on...isn't this her 9th year of cheerleading here and in Oz?) but in my opinion, that wasn't one of her regular smiles. 

Lauren is saving this season for me; she's like KaShara 2.0; always happy, never a bad word to say about anything and seems like she'd be a riot to hang out with.  Keyra is fun to watch too; they almost make up for Melissa R and Gina. 

Seems we saw a lot of Kalyssa during the first few episodes, but she seems to be fading into the background. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Why is Gina not in boots?  Is that Gina? gina.JPG.2de029da9ae7162f651f1d0d2217c5b7.JPG

I always DVR the show so I had to go back and watch it again. They showed the girls going down the field and Gina did NOT have the boots on. Then they showed Kelli and Judy talking. Then they showed Gina (and a few others) standing and she WAS wearing the boots. I went back 3 times and watched that scene.  Maybe she had issues with boots (too small/large) and they let her take them off.  It could have been edited out of order which is something they seem to be doing a lot of.

• Love 1