Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E04: Week 3: Guilty Pleasures Night

• Start Topic

Frankie is adorable and I loved his and Witney's dance, but Mark and Lindsey's was tied with it for my favorite of the night. (ETA: I lie. Jordan and Lindsay are in there too!)

Tom mentioned at the top of the show that Maks was out for personal issues then never mentioned it for the rest of the night. Val and Peta were both there so it might not have been too serious a personal issue. The fact that Vanessa had jazz tonight made me go 'hmm' because that was the dance last season that was a big reason Heather got eliminated and this choreo for Vanessa had a lot of the same walking around and very little dancing. Heather's dance was Maks' choreo, was Vanessa's? Or was this Alan?

Sasha, too, did very little dancing. But I suppose I should be grateful that Gleb didn't figure out a way to give us a sexy jazz about baking. Nikki got the too-sexy dance this week.

When Tom announced at the beginning that there was no elimination tonight I wondered if it was altruistic because of what happened in the world yesterday or perhaps someone ended up eliminated that wasn't supposed to. The fact that they didn't even announce a bottom two is interesting.

By the way, did anyone else's TV have Carrie Ann talking in a deep, deep, man voice when she was talking about how she loved nachos?

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Frankie is adorable and I loved his and Witney's dance, but Mark and Lindsey's was tied with it for my favorite of the night. (ETA: I lie. Jordan and Lindsay are in there too!)

Tom mentioned at the top of the show that Maks was out for personal issues then never mentioned it for the rest of the night. Val and Peta were both there so it might not have been too serious a personal issue. The fact that Vanessa had jazz tonight made me go 'hmm' because that was the dance last season that was a big reason Heather got eliminated and this choreo for Vanessa had a lot of the same walking around and very little dancing. Heather's dance was Maks' choreo, was Vanessa's? Or was this Alan?

Sasha, too, did very little dancing. But I suppose I should be grateful that Gleb didn't figure out a way to give us a sexy jazz about baking. Nikki got the too-sexy dance this week.

When Tom announced at the beginning that there was no elimination tonight I wondered if it was altruistic because of what happened in the world yesterday or perhaps someone ended up eliminated that wasn't supposed to. The fact that they didn't even announce a bottom two is interesting.

By the way, did anyone else's TV have Carrie Ann talking in a deep, deep, man voice when she was talking about how she loved nachos?

YAAASSSS!

I loved Jordan and Lindsay's routine, but I agree with Len that there wasn't enough Charleston elements. It would have made a fantastic Freestyle though!

Edited by madpsych78
Misspelling
  • Love 3

I watched tonight because I needed a distraction from all the bad news. For me nobody but Lindsey and Mark and Jordan and Lindsay were entertaining so they split the vote.  The rest were terrible.

• Love 2

I'd like to think the non elimination was mostly about the craziness of today and also the show starting five minutes late due to a news update, but I too did wonder if there was a possibility that somebody would have gotten eliminated pre-story week that they didn't want eliminated.

The issue is that several of the ballroomers have no idea how to choreograph any sort of jazz that showcases their non trained partner.  Maks choreography for Vanessa was awful.  She wasn't necessarily awful, but the number did her no favors.  Sasha's number was also awful. Peta choreographed a more successful number at least in terms of how to put together choreography even if Nick isn't great.

I thought the dancing last week was honestly stronger, though I have to give it up to Drew that he's greatly improving and looks so much smoother.  I also think in general the judges are to hard on Derek for reasons I don't understand.

Lindsey had her best dance of the season so far to me.  Jordan is a great dancer and Len might have been right, but it won't remotely matter.  

Frankie's dance was very entertaining for the boyband parts even if his samba wasn't the greatest. But I expected him to struggle with actual samba technique as so many of the celebs do.

Victoria did as well as Victoria could probably do with quickstep.  I appreciate that the judges are at least being fair and not over the top with her so far.

I don't remember who else exists.

• Love 4

I do like when DWTS can be a little bit of fun and escapism cause today...yeah. Tom Bergeron always knows the right words to say. Glad there was no elimination tonight.

I was happy that the first few dances seemed longer than those from the previous two weeks. However I wasn't really into the any of the "Jazz" dances. Vanessa's was okay- dancing in sync like that isn't easy but the others- blah. Sasha's especially seemed like they never actually danced. I think when you take the sexy away from Gleb he really has nothing left.

Artem's hair looks a million times better now that it is all dyed. 

Lindsey and Mark were awesome. Though I will donate to the Mark Ballas Hair Cut Fund. (Alan, yours looks stupid too). Frankie is still adorable. Witney is more engaged than she has been the past four seasons, combined. 

I'm always the first to yell when a pro doesn't really do the assigned dance but I really thought Lindsay did okay with a really rough song. I would have never pegged Jordan as a comic book geek- makes me love him a little more. 

We will not talk what was done to Tubthumping and the poor Fresh Prince tonight. 

Edited by sab85
  • Love 2

I second that -- Jordan and Lindsay had little Charleston in their Charleston, but it was fun.  Len was right.

I don't know whose choreo that was....but it failed.  One third of Vanessa' s dance was like a chorus number -- no partner at all.  Yet, they didn't call her or Alan for that.  Even when she was partnering with Alan, it was ragged.

Lindsey and Mark were the best tonight...but her arms are still awkward.  

Sasha did not improve...and the choreo was silly and hardly included any dance elements.  Others all seemed to improve....Drew, Terrell, Derek. Nick.  Victoria was good but her limitations were very apparent.

I'd say my favorite 3 tonight, Jordan/Lindsey, Terrell/Cheryl, Lindsay/Mark...not necessarily in that order, of course.

Emma and Drew. Meh. These two are so freaking boring.

Derek and Sharna’s best dance for sure. It was so much fun. They are very forgettable though.

I thought Val and Victoria’s quickstep was pretty great. What trickery was Carrie Ann referring to? Her leg braces or whatever?

Carrie Ann hates beautiful talented women and I’m so sick of her. No one can deny it anymore. She nitpicks them to death which would be fine but she NEVER DOES IT TO THE MEN. EVER. Last season she would find the smallest things to lower Normani’s scores but would drool all over Bonner at his worst. Tonight with Vanessa revealed more of the same. It is completely out of control at this point and no one can call her unbiased. She makes this show unwatchable and has needed to be replaced for years. I thought the routine was great but was concerned that the solo portion was too long and Len would hate it. Since it was Jazz I guess anything goes.

Artem and Nikki. Idk why I can’t connect with these two because I usually like Artem and Nikki is a very good dancer but it’s like watching paint dry week after week. Maybe it’s the lack of emotional connection. 

Witney and Frankie...this guy just makes me smile. I literally smile throughout all his routines. This routine was great, so nostalgic. Witney seems to have gotten her groove back as far as choreo is concerned. She’s been very lackluster since Alfonso IMO but I'm enjoying her work so far this season.

Mark is a national treasure. I love him so much. He has no equal as a pro and yes that includes Derek. When Mark isn’t on the show, the show is missing something and you can feel it. Lindsey is just there, along for the ride or whatever. I’m glad she’s doing his choreography justice.

Sasha is so pretty. Glen is so handsome. That’s all. 

Nick and Peta’s routine was very fun. I usually love her choreography though. He was able to finally let loose and it showed. Let’s see if they build on it.

Terrell and Cheryl’s breakdancing salsa was...interesting. 

Jordan and Lindsay gave me one of my favorite routines in DWTS history. So visually enticing! A 7 was ridiculous but Len is gonna be Len. Clearly the best pair this season. But we all know viewers hate the best dancers so we’ll see how far they go. They and Mark are the reason I look forward to this show every week.

Overall a very fun episode on a day it was sorely needed.

Edited by doLLish
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, sab85 said:

We will not talk what was done to Tubthumping and the poor Fresh Prince tonight. 

OK, then let's talk about Jump! It is one of my favorite songs and I didn't even recognize it until they got to the JUMP part. That was one sorry take on a song!

I really enjoyed Drew tonight, along with Lindsey, Jordan, Derek, Frankie and Vanessa(can't believe I said that!) I thought Terrell was awful...what were the judges watching...couldn't have been what I was watching. As for the rest, oh, well......

Edited by suebee12

Maks had an undisclosed personal issue? Something ongoing, if Alan was the one rehearsing with Vanessa. If I was betting, I'd bet Maks was behind the choreography. It just felt like him, what with Vanessa on her own and then chacha-ing with 15 seconds of dance left.

Still not a fan of Artem's blonde hair. And let's be real, Nikki doesn't like "romance" if she's picking 50 Shades. Though I'd let Artem manhandle me if he wanted. His version of sexy still comes off as classier than Gleb's version of sexy.

Drew wins fastest imprisonment for sure.

I didn't think a samba to NSync would work but Frankie made it work better than I thought it would. He's also adorable, so that's a plus.

• Love 4

Week 3:

Drew:  Interesting choreo but he was very hunched over and was very awkward getting Emma into the lifts.  Scores too high.  Should be all 7s.

Derek:  a lot of synchronicity problems and off the beat of the music.  Several times he looked like he was just walking, not dancing.  Scores a bit high.

Victoria:  Too many people on the floor.  I kept losing track of her.  At least there was recognizable content this time.  A lot of space between her and Val and I think they messed up a turn.  Scores are ok.

Vanessa:  Cute dance, but Jazz?  Something seemed to happen when she was spinning on his shoulders, she slipped? or something.  A little wobbly at times.  Wonder where Maks went and who choreographed this. Scores are ok, maybe a point too high.

Nikki:  That was a pretty aggressive VW.  A couple stumbles - she doesn't have much fluidity in her movement.  Agree with the scores.

Frankie:  It was quite good and he was really working on the bounce...until the male troupers showed up and then it kind of fell apart.  Agree with the scores.

Lindsey:  A couple sync issues, though not during the kicks & flicks.  I think it's because her legs go wide.  Usually the women keep their legs very close together.  Very fun but I'm ready for a slow dance from her.  Agree with the scores.  Also agree that Mark needs a haircut.

Sasha:  Waaay too much messing about at the beginning.  I think Gleb was trying to be creative but he kind of forgot to include the dance.  Unfortunately I agree with the scores - and that's all on Gleb.  She's better than what he gave her to do.

Nick:  I thought he said his guilty pleasure was watching romantic comedies.  So how does that relate to a jazzercise routine?  I'm just confused.  I guess the scores are ok.

Terrell:  That was a salsa? I don't get what the judges were raving about.  It was stiff and awkward, his posture is horrible, too much of a list of problems to mention.  Scores should have been 6s.

Jordan:  I didn't like all the graphics, especially on the floor.  At times it was hard to see him.  Agree with Len, very little Charleston. The 9s were too high.  Yes, he's a very talented dancer but that wasn't a Charleston.

I wonder if the lack of an elimination was pre-planned or if it was because ABC used the first 5 minutes doing a news update followed by the statement by Tom.

• Love 1

I 100% think that was Maks choreography for Vanessa.  We know Maks struggles with jazz, see last season, and that whole uninspired number reeked of Maks.  Also I'd argue that Alan is more crosstrained than Maks and probably has a better sense of how to put together a jazz routine.

I'm not sure what work arounds CA was talking about re: Victoria, though I have no doubt there are workarounds happening.  It was a decent routine and I think all the whirling lockers were in part so people weren't so super focused on the technical details she was or wasn't doing. The one obvious thing to me was that there was no body contact whatsoever, which would normally get anyone else reamed.  They did call her on it, but not really in a score impacting way.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 1

John Cena is one the most endearing people around.  It looked liked he was blushing when that dance was over. 

The good thing about this night is everyone indulges in the cheesines.  Sometimes it works out (Lindsay, Victoria) sometimes it doesn't.  But it seems the song selections makes the rehearsals less stressful.

24 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Yes.  And i too talk in a deep voice when I express my love for nachos.

Peta reminded me of the aerobics Barbie doll of the 80s. 

Frankie loves boy bands.  Yeah, I need this guy to win.  Also, I love the fashion shout out to the Denim Duo.  
justin-timberlake-320a2165-bed3-41d4-9d1

Remember kids, don't be an ass!  

• Love 9

I really loved tonight's show...and believe me, this IS my guilty pleasure..Terrel's breakdancing moments were not good...I'm a 40 something white girl and I can do a tighter robot than he could...

I will say I loved them all..and yes, some dances lacked...the dance..but the joy on the faces on most of the contestants was sweet....and I am glad for no elimination...

Tom Bergeron was wonderful..between his ad lib insults of the judges...to his "what??" at one point to Carrie Ann...to his advice to the children.."Don't be an ass"...perfect escapism...

I still love Frankie...no matter what...

• Love 7

A lot of 21s handed out tonight, which wasn't too surprising. A lot of the dances, though, felt like they deserved those scores. The dances were all fun but not all of them were good in terms of content.

I love Frankie, but I agree that he didn't do a good samba, so those three 7s were deserving. I still adore Frankie and he's definitely still on the top of my personal list. He really is super likable and endearing on and off the floor.

I do wonder what Maks' personal issue is, but since it wasn't serious enough that Peta and Val were still there, I guess it isn't my issue. I love Vanessa and Alan's dance. I don't know whether he brought out a more likable side to Vanessa or if it's just coincidence that this was the first time I loved Vanessa, her package, and her dance entirely. Sure, she didn't dance with Alan much, but it's not like she didn't dance at all. I thought first that Alan came in last minute and that's why there was less partner dancing with them. They could have refilmed the package to make it seem like Alan's been there all week, especially since it seems like Maks doesn't want his personal issue known.

Drew/Emma's dance was surprisingly good. I was worried about him going first, but he did well. Sasha/Gleb was not good and deserved their scores. Gleb is just not good when he can't do sexy. 

You could really see Victoria's flaws this week with the quickstep and I'm glad the judges pointed it out. 

I found myself laughing really hard at the Tom/Mark Ballas skit. Seeing as this is my second full season, the first with Mark, I find him a hoot. 

Lindsey/Mark's dance was so good. Terrell/Cheryl deserved higher scores too; he deserved at least two 8s. Jordan/Lindsay's dance was fun but yeah, no Charleston really in there. 

I agree with the band needing to be replaced. No, Tom, that didn't sound like Cyndi Lauper. 

I still love all the dances, though. The celebs looked like they had fun; plus, none of them are terrible dancers, so I can actually enjoy watching them. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

God damn it, how is this band still employed? 

See, I'm normally a band apologist cause I think it's a little ridiculous to expect one band and four whole singers to be able to do like classical, Latin,  boy band, and Frank Sinatra all in one night but tonight was just bad. I realized they sped up the Fresh Prince but that theme song is iconic. I could have pulled people off the street to do it better. 

Edited by sab85
33 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Vanessa spent at least half the dance dancing without a partner while Alan played various supporting roles. That was all Maks. And I'm betting his "personal issue" was a hissy fit over his inability to do jazz.

26 minutes ago, sab85 said:

Ugh, they butchered both of those songs something awful!

11 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

The gushing over Vanessa is getting to me. I didn’t see a lot of dancing in that Jazz and I’m just not seeing what the judges are seeing with her other dances. 

They're definitely pimping her for some reason and I'm not sure why because Maks couldn't be any more checked out this season and doesn't deserve the mirrorball.

Also, because I was so critical of her last week, I have to say Erin looked great tonight. But why is she only doing about 1/3 of the interviews after the judges comments? I can see it in the first week when they're pressed for time but it's really getting noticeable. If time is still an issue, they should just do all the interviews in the red room and not waste time going up all those stairs. Or, better yet, how about if the couple that just danced goes over to her and starts the interview rather than high fiving, hugging and kissing everyone in the sky box? That's always driven me crazy.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Well he does love those true crime stories. :)

Haha, I didn't even notice that swype typo! It was supposed to read "fastest improvement", but I suppose "imprisonment"... doesn't make sense, but is funny given his guilty pleasure. :)

• Love 5

I think the "trickery" Carrie Ann was referring to is just clever choreography. Like if Val needed Victoria's weight to shift a certain way or her leg to go a certain way to put in a turn that would force her to naturally do that instead of asking her to do it (if she is even able to). Also, realizing the moves that she are harder for her and not putting them in the routine or hiding them while showcasing moves she can do. Derek did it with Amy Purdy and Sharna did it with Noah as well.

Edited by sab85
  • Love 4
Just now, sab85 said:

I think the "trickery" Carrie Ann was referring to was just smart cheorography. Like if Val needed Victoria's weight to shift a certain way or her leg to go a certain way to put in a turn that would force her to naturally do that instead of asking her to do it (if she is even able to). Also, realizing the moves that she are harder for her and not putting them in the routine or hiding them while showcasing moves she can do. Derek did it with Amy Purdy and Sharna did it with Noah as well.

Also blocking the viewing access with the lockers. I mean, there were three lockers being spun (but not moved much) right in front of the judge's table. You can't score down what you can't see. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sab85 said:

I do like when DWTS can be a little bit of fun and escapism cause today...yeah. Tom Bergeron always knows the right words to say. Glad there was no elimination tonight.

Agreed. Bergeron sounded on the verge of tears during his speech. 

On to happier topics...okay, so Frankie getting all geeked out about boy bands is about the most adorable thing ever :D. I loved seeing him having so much fun with that dance. And while I can respect and appreciate Len's critique of Jordan's dance, I enjoyed it all the same. Very cute, and I liked the graphics throughout. 

And I agree with those who liked Drew and Lindsay, too. 

I still love all the dances, though. The celebs looked like they had fun; plus, none of them are terrible dancers, so I can actually enjoy watching them. 

Same. My mom and I were sitting here trying to decide who might be going home next week and we didn't have any definite guesses in mind. They all have potential, they've all had some strong moments thus far, they're clearly enjoying themselves and all generally come off pretty likeable, so I think it'll be tough for a lot of voters going forward. 

YES! I was wondering if that was an intentional joking thing. Not sure what the deal was with that.

Also, on a somewhat related note...some of the stuff the contestants mentioned as guilty pleasures didn't really seem to fit that definition to me. 

• Love 2

And I'm betting his "personal issue" was a hissy fit over his inability to do jazz.

You beat me to saying this.  ITA.

I loved Drew calling Emma "Slater". I enjoy their chemistry and I hope Drew makes it as far as the re-do round, so that he can re-do that dance once he's been improved by however-many weeks of DWTS.  I doubt it will happen, but I wish it would.

I don't have any particular fondness for Lindsey and I always like Mark in a guarded way, but that jive was amazingly entertaining - they often bore me spitless.  And speaking of bored spitless, she segued, I ffed through TO's dance and Gleb's - they were excruciating.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Also, on a somewhat related note...some of the stuff the contestants mentioned as guilty pleasures didn't really seem to fit that definition to me. 

Same. Lindsey's dance was great but is it really a guilty pleasure to like pajamas? I'd wear pajamas every day all day if I could and I feel like most people I know would be on the same page.  That one seemed more of a duh for me.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

And like someone said upthread, the guilty pleasures sometimes didn't seem to go with the routine. Lindsey would stay in pajamas all day if she could; not really a guilty pleasure, and what does that have to do with "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go?" Were the celebs allowed to pick the songs this week or no? I assumed yes because of Derek and Victoria's choices.

• Love 1

Frankie's dance was, for the most part, slightly pitiful, but as soon as he was 'acting" as a boyband singer, he just became that.  His acting ability ASTOUNDS me.

Joe Cena (whoever he is) seemed rather turned on.

I thought the judge's guilty pleasures felt flat and not funny.  I expect that kind of skit relies on your audience liking you and of the three of them, I only like Len a very little bit, so maybe I wasn't the right audience for that.

The discovery that Val doesn't like "Tubthumping" is the final nail in the coffin that holds my once-shining respect for him.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sab85 said:

I was happy that the first few dances seemed longer than those from the previous two weeks. However I wasn't really into the any of the "Jazz" dances. Vanessa's was okay- dancing in sync like that isn't easy but the others- blah. Sasha's especially seemed like they never actually danced. I think when you take the sexy away from Gleb he really has nothing left.

Artem's hair looks a million times better now that it is all dyed. 

Lindsey and Mark were awesome. Though I will donate to the Mark Ballas Hair Cut Fund. (Alan, yours looks stupid too). Frankie is still adorable. Witney is more engaged than she has been the past four seasons, combined. 

I'm always the first to yell when a pro doesn't really do the assigned dance but I really thought Lindsay did okay with a really rough song. I would have never pegged Jordan as a comic book geek- makes me love him a little more. 

One of the best and Catchiest(IMO) tv theme songs was murdered by that singer it was fucking horrible 

• Love 2

I love watching Jordan dance, but Len was right--where was the Charleston?

I still can't figure out how Victoria does what she does if she can't feel her legs.

Derek should have definitely scored higher than Terrell.

I did really enjoy Lindsey's dance tonight, it was fun!

Frankie is endearing.

Is it just me, or did Sasha look pissed during the judge's comments?

Nick looked like he was having fun, which is part of what makes it fun to watch.

Vanessa dances very well, I can see her in the finals.

Drew is improving.

Nikki--I don't know what to say...

Who am I forgetting? Not a good sign.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Toonces464 said:

Vanessa spent at least half the dance dancing without a partner while Alan played various supporting roles. That was all Maks. And I'm betting his "personal issue" was a hissy fit over his inability to do jazz.

I have a theory - I'm not sure Maks likes doing dances that aren't somewhat within the ballroom or Latin realm (i.e., Jazz, Contemporary, Charleston). Salsa and Argentine Tango are one thing; they are both Latin dances. If Vanessa gets assigned a Charleston or a Contemporary watch Maks magically develop another "personal issue." That would also explain why Peta and Val did not appear to be affected by Maks's personal issue (note they never said he was sick or injured).

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I have a theory - I'm not sure Maks likes doing dances that aren't somewhat within the ballroom or Latin realm (i.e., Jazz, Contemporary, Charleston). Salsa and Argentine Tango are one thing; they are both Latin dances. If Vanessa gets assigned a Charleston or a Contemporary watch Maks magically develop another "personal issue." That would also explain why Peta and Val did not appear to be affected by Maks's personal issue (note they never said he was sick or injured).

I agree with this but it's kind of funny when you think about the fact that Maks was the first one to do contemporary on the show. 

• Love 1

I only saw about half of the dances because we had storms here and our basement was flooding.

I liked Drew’s dance and I thought that it was his best dance so far. I agree with Len that when you love the concept or song of the dance it makes you want to do better. I enjoyed watching Frankie. I didn’t think that I would like him as much as I do. Like I said before I don’t understand the gushing over Vanessa. I don’t know what it is about Sasha but, I like the fact that Gleb isn’t doing his “sexy dancing all the time” bit like he’s done before. Too much going on in Victoria’s dance. I feel like Val’s now going for distractions to avert the judges eyes. Jordan was good as usual. I don’t really like it when they’re good right out of the gate. I like to see progress and be able to root for them when it’s good. I wouldn’t call him a “broadway star” though. Yes, he was in Hamilton but, not for very long and he’s done a lot of other things besides that. 

OT: My 12th grade english teacher made us analyze and write papers on various Chumbawamba songs. 

Edited by TroopinFairy
  • Love 2

Maks left a very heartfelt message for Las Vegas on his twitter account about six hours ago.  He has mentioned before that he has several close friends who live in Las Vegas so I hope they were able to stay safe during the tragedy.  I am not sure what his personal issue might be but my heart goes out to him because he sounded really heart broken in his tweet.  

Loved Mark and Lindsey's dance.  They are so adorable together and I love how she said Mark works her hard and she loves it.  Mark's pajamas looked more comfy than hers during the dance.

Frankie won me over tonight.  I enjoyed his dance and how endearing and sweet was he when they showed his video of him singing. 

Jordan and Lindsay were amazing but Len was right that there wasn't enough Charleston content.

I enjoyed the show and the escape but my thoughts and prayers are with all those injured, grieving, and working so hard to save the injured in Vegas. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Andie1 said:

I watched tonight because I needed a distraction from all the bad news. For me nobody but Lindsey and Mark and Jordan and Lindsay were entertaining so they split the vote.  The rest were terrible.

I agree. Perhaps what's happened affected them, as it did us all. 

Drew has improved, and I think its starting to show, the rest were in the okay box. The judges seem really hard on Nikki, when all she's doing is trying to improve .Vanessa gets a huge pass, mostly dancing with the girls and not Alan, rumors abound about her and Maks not getting along.

http://people.com/tv/maks-chmerkovskiy-vanessa-lachey-feud-dwts/

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

Chumbawamba had more than one song? ?

They had a minor hit called "Amnesia" that I remember hearing on the radio a couple times :D.

5 minutes ago, jaylee-03031 said:

Maks left a very heartfelt message for Las Vegas on his twitter account about six hours ago.  He has mentioned before that he has several close friends who live in Las Vegas so I hope they were able to stay safe during the tragedy.  I am not sure what his personal issue might be but my heart goes out to him because he sounded really heart broken in his tweet.  

Oh, that's rough :(. Wishing both him and his friends well-I hope they'll all be okay. 

1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Well he should maybe stay off the show, and let, say,  Sasha dance. It's a paycheck, you don't get to pick and choose. It's more to do with his partner.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, sab85 said:

Did anyone else feel like the producers told everybody to keep it as light as they possibly could? I don't think I heard Len say anything negative all night until he got to Lindsey not having Jordan do enough Charleston for his taste and Bruno and Carrie Ann seemed to turn anything negative that they had to say into "that was great, but...." Also, it seemed like how much fun the stars were having came up after every single dance, from the judges, their partners, Tom, or the celebrities themselves. The theme does seem like it's a little bit more tilted towards fun dances than normal, but even with that it really stuck out.

• Love 2