Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: A Mouthful in Mexico

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - especially because that resort, Grand Velas, is a 5++ star, stunning, amazing resort!!  The staff there is really not used to that sort of thing (is any staff at any upscale resort??).  I'm all for having fun - I'm not as much of a prude as Kameron, but I think there's a time and place for pulling dildos out of bags - and, it's not on a public beach at an upscale resort.  

Plus, Stephanie and Brandi making such a mess of the room with the bubbles in the jacuzzi tub - WTF?  She must have dumped a couple of bottles of bubble bath to create that amount of bubbles, and I'm sure it was horrible for the cleaning staff.  The floors in those rooms are all marble - slippery as anything when they get wet and full of soap residue.  Not so easy to clean.  

I don't understand why these resorts pander to the Housewives' franchises.  They don't need the free advertising and I would imagine that dealing with these women is a major headache.

How dull  would it have been to have them sitting there crickets chirping you would be here saying how boring it was.  I’m team Brandi she’s stuck with her husband and kids all the time let her have fun when she’s just with the girls. Let her be silly at least she’s not putting on some fake persona like that annoying pink lady ugh 

• Love 8

I wonder if Cary will be so complimentary about Mark's skills as a surgeon when they inevitably divorce? I can totally believe she said something nasty about Brandi's surgeon. 

I thought D'Andra looked gorgeous in her one-piece bathing suit.

I hope production cleaned up that bubble bath mess. 

It was funny that nobody told Brandi about her smudged mascara. Not even her bestie Stephanie. 

• Love 2

Kameron should watch RHOC Heather Dubrow on how you handle raunchy situations--see the  Mexican male strippers, when with the other ladies. 

You knew it wasn't her thing but she wasn't judgy or overly-prudish. When it really got to be too much she just left, not in a huffy way either.

And as pointed out on a behind the scenes episode - you run behind the camera crew/production as she did to get herself out of the situation.

BTW -Not too long ago, Brandi, Stephanie and Cary were on Watch What Happens Live and came off as being thick as thieves. with one another

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - especially because that resort, Grand Velas, is a 5++ star, stunning, amazing resort!!  The staff there is really not used to that sort of thing (is any staff at any upscale resort??).  I'm all for having fun - I'm not as much of a prude as Kameron, but I think there's a time and place for pulling dildos out of bags - and, it's not on a public beach at an upscale resort.  

I’ve got to think (and hope) the staff sees a lot better on a daily basis. Take Mexico, alcohol and the beautiful and fun scenery and no matter your income or background that combination can make for wild times. At high end resorts people don’t only sit around going “more champagne dahling?” in fake Brit accents. 

Cary is my favorite thIs season but I really didn’t like her talking about Leanne’s fiancés dick size (sometimes when you  type sentences for Housewife shows it’s hilarious you’re being serious). There was zero reason for that and he’s been nothing but cool on this show..

Edited by KnoxForPres
  • Love 7

Heck I chased my cousin around my house with a dildo this summer just to hear her scream! (True story) She was being a pain in the ass ...so I chased her..It was funny as hell. My best friend was there and she just shrugged and said "It's clean. I don't know why you're screaming about a piece of plastic" #TeamBrandi.

Kameron does not have a stick up her butt. She has an entire redwood forest up there. What a nasty, condescending, classless piece of trash. Manner don't buy you class. Indeed. 

If you were SOOOOO offended you just excuse yourself to go the ladies room. Take your time. Come back out with a smile and ignore it. You do not say "I wasn't brought up that way" Well la de da.....I wasn't either but I still know how to relax and have fun and giggle with my girlfriends. And we're all over 60!

If I has Carey's body I'd be wearing that itty bitty bikini too. Kameron showed her jealousy there. And the "start" of the judgements. Tell me you didn't see Carys face. She was like "Oh OK. I'm not playing this game bitch" But Kameron kept going and going. I really REALLY dislike her. What a bummer!

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Heck I chased my cousin around my house with a dildo this summer just to hear her scream! (True story) She was being a pain in the ass ...so I chased her..It was funny as hell. My best friend was there and she just shrugged and said "It's clean. I don't know why you're screaming about a piece of plastic" #TeamBrandi.

Kameron does not have a stick up her butt. She has an entire redwood forest up there. What a nasty, condescending, classless piece of trash. Manner don't buy you class. Indeed. 

If you were SOOOOO offended you just excuse yourself to go the ladies room. Take your time. Come back out with a smile and ignore it. You do not say "I wasn't brought up that way" Well la de da.....I wasn't either but I still know how to relax and have fun and giggle with my girlfriends. And we're all over 60!

If I has Carey's body I'd be wearing that itty bitty bikini too. Kameron showed her jealousy there. And the "start" of the judgements. Tell me you didn't see Carys face. She was like "Oh OK. I'm not playing this game bitch" But Kameron kept going and going. I really REALLY dislike her. What a bummer!

And the bikini itself wasn't even that small. Cary looked great in it.

I'm enjoying these ladies way more than the OC ladies. Next week looks funny with Brandi imitating Leeann

• Love 6

Dallas hasn't been my favorite of the franchise, but this episode was like a breath of fresh air after RHoOC. 

Agreed!  Watching OC was so awkward and uncomfortable - then watching RHOD I was seriously laughing my butt off!  I really like Brandi.  The scenes when she was chasing Kameron around were so funny. I get it that this was not respecting Kameron's boundary, but it was hilarious to watch.  The bubble bath scenes were also so funny.  At one point Brandi had suds on her face like a beard, when she said all they had to do was try to breathe (amongst the suds) I was laughing so hard.  

Brandi to me is the most real.  Her and Stephanie are the only ones to me who are not acting, and playing up phony roles for the cameras.  All the other ladies come across like they are posturing.  When they were on their way to the Honest-Tea Brandi said I feel like I am going somewhere stupid with stupid people - when she said that I was like YES GIRL!  Because, seriously, all dressed up in their hats like that to go to that Tea was incredibly stupid, and I give it to her for calling it out.

• Love 8

I was so pissed off watching the Dildo thing that I am not going to watch this crap any longer. That was so tacky,rude and low class to subject the staff (most of who are Catholic) to that.

Horrible ill mannered women with NO class!!

• Love 2

Kameron should watch RHOC Heather Dubrow on how you handle raunchy situations--see the  Mexican male strippers, when with the other ladies. 

You knew it wasn't her thing but she wasn't judgy or overly-prudish. When it really got to be too much she just left, not in a huffy way either.

I agree. I don't really understand why Kameron is on Real Housewives.  Being on Real Housewives is like the tackiest thing you can do.  If she is so snooty and high class, why is she on this show? Had she never seen it before?  If not, why would you sign yourself up for something on national TV without knowing what you were getting yourself into?

While I personally would not enjoy being chased around by a huge dildo, Kameron was over the top with her "THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!" shrieking and running away.   I would be embarrassed to have a huge dildo out on the beach too but she looked like a fool running and screaming away.  It's not like it was used.  The way D'Andra handled it was best - laugh it off and move on.  And while I also would never go to a strip club, she crossed a line calling people's parenting into question because they did.  She crossed in Grade A bitch territory with the "that's not how I was raised" line.   I wonder if Good Ole Court ever goes to the strip club...or is it okay when a man does it, Kam?

That being said, I feel like I would get tired of Brandi's antics fairly quickly and she totally threw Leeann under the bus by telling Cary what she said about her.  Obviously, no one is taking her threat seriously or else they wouldn't be on the trip with her so it's not like it was truly a safety issue.  I don't understand why Brandi didn't say something to Leann first -either telling her to talk to Cary or just admitting that she told Cary and she is going to be mad at her.  It's all on film and Brandi had to guess that Cary was going to confront Leann. 

Leann should have just apologized to Cary but I don't think that is something she really does.  I do believe Leann in her assessment that Cary is a know-it-all.  I could see that being true and how Cary could be annoying.  Cary is amazing at yoga though!   And she looked great in her teeny bikini, thankyouverymuchkameron!

5 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Brandi to me is the most real.  Her and Stephanie are the only ones to me who are not acting, and playing up phony roles for the cameras.

I agree although I also think D'Andra is genuine in how she portrays herself. 

2 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Horrible ill mannered women with NO class!!

Isn't that the point of Real Housewives?  LOL!

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 10
On 10/3/2017 at 10:10 AM, Lizzing said:

OK, this is very petty and not nice, but when D'Andra pulls a face and tucks her chin back & in, her neck looks like E.T.'s telescoping neck.  It's utterly bizarre since her face skin looks so nice; does her mother not make a product for neck care?

I was wishing for a cross over to lighten these chicks up by having some NYC ladies drop in and show them how to do a Mexican vacation properly.  Kameron would go apoplectic at skinny dipping, if a small bikini got her so judgmental. I would have even put up with an abundance of Skinny Girl swag on screen to hear Bethenny light into Kam's tight ass.

The E.T. comparison is spot on! I have been trying to make an analogy and you did it for me. Thanks! I really like D'Andra and cringe each time it's caught on camera because you know she hates seeing it too! Dear Ol' Mom needs to loosen the purse strings for such product development. Poor D'Andra. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Brandi does have strange ideas for a way to get your trip paid for.  I would not compete in her and Stephanie's crazy egg contest.  Ewww!

Yeah, I really thought I heard that wrong, actually I was wishing I heard that wrong.  What would broken egg shells feel like in your lady business?  Ouch.

I think that Brandi would have me rolling . I was raised by a very ladylike woman. We write thank yous by hand, never cuss in front of her, and we do not watch more than an hour of television in her house a week. Guess what? She's been in similar situations and unless it was one of her children who was a perpetrator, she would politely giggle and MOVE ON.

Etiquette=the art of making others more comfortable.

• Love 13

D"Andra looked so much better with her natural look, without the eyelashes when on the beach with LeeAnn.  You could really see finally how blue her eyes are without the spiders weighing them down. 

Just how does one go about getting so many bubbles in a bathtub anyway?  Did production pour a whole bottle in? 

Damn Cary for choosing 2 Truths and a Lie time to confront LeeAnn about her threat. I really wanted to hear what Kameron made up.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Brandi does have strange ideas for a way to get your trip paid for.  I would not compete in her and Stephanie's crazy egg contest.  Ewww!

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah, I really thought I heard that wrong, actually I was wishing I heard that wrong.  What would broken egg shells feel like in your lady business?  Ouch.

I assumed it was a yoni egg like Porsha, Shamea, and Sheree used on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

• Love 6
On 10/3/2017 at 7:42 PM, KikiBda said:

These girls look poor compared to the New York ladies Mexico vacation.

Which Grand Velas was this?  I’ve been to the one in Riviera Maya and while it was very nice- it is not exclusive nor all that fancy.  It was really not a lot different than other all inclusive in that area.  Other than they did have one super nice restaurant where we had a 10 course meal (all the courses were bite sized) which would blow away most nicer restaurants outside of a resort in the US.  It is definitely a different level vacation to have a private villa with staff than to travel to a generic all inclusive.  (I love the all inclusive vacation and am not throwing shade on them — just stating it is a VERY different experience)

• Love 1

Is Stephanie even capable of having and sharing a thought that's just hers and not 'her and Brandi'? 

I'd like to know how Cary thinks herself any better than Leanne when her talking about Rich is no different than what Leanna has said about Mark. If you're going to get up on your high horse and act like you're above Leanne's behaviour, then you sure as hell shouldn't be mirroring the same behaviour you're condemning in others. 

I find Kameron as annoying as the next person but it was disingenuous for Brandi and co to make it seem like Kameron went straight into judgement mode. She didn't find Brandi's joke funny but they have no room to talk when they did provoke Kameron. Chasing someone down the beach and relentlessly pursuing them when you know you are making them uncomfortable is not a poor reflection on them, it's a poor reflection on you. Kameron was making judgment that the girls didn't have manners but the girls were also judging her for being a bore just because she didn't agree in what they consider to be funny and entertaining.

I would wager that Brandi is telling the truth over Cary. Brandi has no reason to lie unless she's secretly out to get Cary. Cary has every reason to lie and deny ever saying what Brandi says she said. Cary probably didn't expect that her comments would ever come out publicly and being in the industry, I can't imagine industry colleagues would take too kindly to her making comments about others in her industry...and it making it onto a nationally broadcasted show. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Is Stephanie even capable of having and sharing a thought that's just hers and not 'her and Brandi'? 

I'd like to know how Cary thinks herself any better than Leanne when her talking about Rich is no different than what Leanna has said about Mark. If you're going to get up on your high horse and act like you're above Leanne's behaviour, then you sure as hell shouldn't be mirroring the same behaviour you're condemning in others. 

I find Kameron as annoying as the next person but it was disingenuous for Brandi and co to make it seem like Kameron went straight into judgement mode. She didn't find Brandi's joke funny but they have no room to talk when they did provoke Kameron. Chasing someone down the beach and relentlessly pursuing them when you know you are making them uncomfortable is not a poor reflection on them, it's a poor reflection on you. Kameron was making judgment that the girls didn't have manners but the girls were also judging her for being a bore just because she didn't agree in what they consider to be funny and entertaining.

I would wager that Brandi is telling the truth over Cary. Brandi has no reason to lie unless she's secretly out to get Cary. Cary has every reason to lie and deny ever saying what Brandi says she said. Cary probably didn't expect that her comments would ever come out publicly and being in the industry, I can't imagine industry colleagues would take too kindly to her making comments about others in her industry...and it making it onto a nationally broadcasted show. 

Yes and No. Brandi tried to be friendly with Kameron at the beginning but Kamron hated from Brandi from the get go. This is from Kameron's latest Q&A blog (because she is too good to write her own blog I guess)  "Bravotv.com: Why do you think Brandi brought up zip codes? What is it like to watch this moment now — do you stand by what you said?
KW: When I watched last season, it made me really upset and embarrassed that Stephanie Hollman and Brandi acted the way they did and how they represented Dallas. The lewd behavior that they demonstrated repeatedly is not an accurate reflection of Dallas women, so I over-exaggerated the importance what part of town they live in because I was mortified. I also was trying to disassociate myself from them and show that is not the norm of the gracious Southern women. Of course, it doesn't matter where you live, but how you live. I have friends from all walks of life, and the only thing I judge them by is the content of their character. I will never apologize for that." 

So it seems that Kameron came on the show to teach Brandi (she doesn't go after Stephanie though so I guess the address is important after all) a lesson! Which makes her disingenuous, judgmental, pretentious and an over all snob (ass) from the start IMO. 

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes and No. Brandi tried to be friendly with Kameron at the beginning but Kamron hated from Brandi from the get go. This is from Kameron's latest Q&A blog (because she is too good to write her own blog I guess)  "Bravotv.com: Why do you think Brandi brought up zip codes? What is it like to watch this moment now — do you stand by what you said?
KW: When I watched last season, it made me really upset and embarrassed that Stephanie Hollman and Brandi acted the way they did and how they represented Dallas. The lewd behavior that they demonstrated repeatedly is not an accurate reflection of Dallas women, so I over-exaggerated the importance what part of town they live in because I was mortified. I also was trying to disassociate myself from them and show that is not the norm of the gracious Southern women. Of course, it doesn't matter where you live, but how you live. I have friends from all walks of life, and the only thing I judge them by is the content of their character. I will never apologize for that." 

So it seems that Kameron came on the show to teach Brandi (she doesn't go after Stephanie though so I guess the address is important after all) a lesson! Which makes her disingenuous, judgmental, pretentious and an over all snob (ass) from the start IMO. 

From that Q&A blog, it sounds more like Kameron went on the show because she wanted to restore the image of a proper Southern woman which in itself is pretentious but I wouldn't characterize that as wanting to teach Brandi a lesson. She's calling out Brandi's behaviour...but no more than Brandi is calling out Kameron's. They both aren't totally wrong about the other. Brandi did show poor manners on the beach when she chased Kameron with the dildo. Kameron's snooty behaviour has been well observed by those who are watching the show but in this case, I'm only highlighting the fact that Kameron was provoked, she's allowed to be annoyed and instead of acknowledging that she made someone uncomfortable with how she managed the situation, Brandi got defensive and put it all on Kameron's attitude which isn't fair either. Both women handled the situation poorly and while I can point fingers, there's no point - none of these women know how to manage conflict well. 

• Love 5
On October 4, 2017 at 9:52 PM, DFWGina said:

Which Grand Velas was this?  I’ve been to the one in Riviera Maya and while it was very nice- it is not exclusive nor all that fancy.  It was really not a lot different than other all inclusive in that area

Playa del Carmen.

• Love 1

I agree with those who believe  Brandi re the killer plastic surgeon.   I can kind of understand why Cary lied and denied though,because it's probably easily discoverable who the surgeon was, and its pretty dicey for Cary to have those kind of comments out there.  

Leeann looked so satisfied at the table to see Brandi and Cary pissed at each other.  

I like D'Andra (she was cool about the dildo and cool about eating bugs) but sometimes she looks like a cross between Wednesday Addams and a glamourous muppet.   She is a much better wing woman for Leeann than Tiffany from last season though.  That "fear of dying alone" thing was kinda heavy.

i hate seeing Rich's manhood being brought into this mess.   I love Rich and I don't care if Dr Mark Deuber has the biggest one ever-- its size would be wholly negated by being attached to him.  Look forward to the full discussion of The Round Up next week!   Karma meet Cary.

Am I the only one who thought when Stephanie in the bubble bath told Brandi she had a surprise and started brushing the bubbles away from a dark object, it was the dildo?  I thought the cork was....

Edited by Rubyslippahz
  • Love 7
On 10/2/2017 at 10:22 PM, whydoievencare said:

Kameron really enunciates hard with those lips, doesn't she?  I don't think I've seen anyone do that before.  Also, don't like D'Andra's false eyelashes - they are just too much.  Kind of reminds me of Gladys the Cow from Sesame Street.

I just came on here to comment about D'Andra's false eyelashes!  They actually make her eyes look downturned.

False eyelashes don't do any of these women favors.  It looks garish.

• Love 2
On October 3, 2017 at 3:20 PM, BloggerAloud said:

The interesting thing, to me, about Kameron and Brandi is that seeing them interact is watching to people dig in their heels more and more into the persona that they think will make them come across as more interesting. The more Brandi tries to be wild and crazy, the more Kameron steers into her Miss Priss act and at a certain point they stop even being people and start just becoming two types battling it out for dominance.

This is where I land. Kameron probably didn't think the dildo was funny, but if Deandra was the one who bought it for someone I bet she wouldn't have gone apeshit. Kameron has decided she hates Brandi and everything she does. I'll admit, if I was Brandi in that situation I probably would have chased her around. It made everyone else laugh, and Brandi should just stop trying with Kameron. She's a humorless, judgmental, moron. And I consider most of Brandi's jokes pretty dumb, but at least she can loosen up on vacation. Has Kameron even smiled once around these women? I'm sorry, but screw her. 

• Love 12

Kameron is trying too hard. She's a white trash fool who is trying to behave the way she thinks wealthy people behave. She's a silly rube and way too long in the tooth, (and far too dense) to pull off the Elle Woods routine. It's highly unlikely she's a 'nerd' either. She's a standard issue ho'bag hag who's pushing 40, and from her husband's looks of incredulity and contempt when she barks up with her inane 'business ideas,' she's probably getting ready to be traded in for a newer model.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

D'Andra would benefit greatly from a complete makeover.

She needs a makeUNDER. She looked so pretty (and completely different) when she was talking outside with Leanne. 

• Love 10

I am a new viewer trying to find something to tide me over between seasons of BH and NYC and sadly, this is falling short. I can't stand Stephanie and Brandi with their overly Botoxed faces and mean-girl junior high behavior. Hiding a dildo in D'Andra's bag was silly and childish but it wasn't an exercise in complete and utter lack of morality, class and scruples. Kameron should have just declined to touch the thing and left it at that. Her pearl-clutching behavior is what set Brandi off. I agree that the OTT behavior of Brandi chasing Kameron around in front of the staff was boorish but I am sure the employees have seen that and worse behavior from their guests.

I actually like D'Andra and LeeAnne. They are both the prettiest of the women but D'Andra seriously needs to revamp her look. The heavy makeup and too-long hair is aging her. It's too much for her petite frame. I didn't see last season, so I don't know what LeeAnne did/threatened/capable of. She reminds me of an ex-friend. The woman had a fierce temper and frequently flew off the handle and made threats. On the flip side, she was a fiercely loyal friend but if you crossed her, watch out. It wasn't until after we drifted apart that I learned about some of the truly terrifying and horrendous things she had done. No thanks.  I know she had a hard life and I think that underneath all of that menacing behavior was a hurting little girl who had abandonment issues. Can't say that's LeAnne's case but I suspect she has some deep-seated wounds.

I am neutral about Kameron and Cary. They just seem to be kind of "there" to me. Trophy wives who will put up with despicable/aloof behavior from their husbands to hold on to their status.

• Love 1
On 10/3/2017 at 4:38 AM, biakbiak said:

She is from Montecito, CA not Texas she met Court in college at SMU,he is from the rich Dallas family, though Kameron was most likely also extremely well off growing up in Montecito.

I think Brandi took it too far but Kameron overreacted from the get go so Brandi was trying to antagonize her because she was acting superior and acts superior about everything. That said Brandi does need to realize that dildos and poop aren't most people's idea of fun so learn other people's boundaries.

This is why I don't get her talking about "southern manners"...the bitch is from California.  Also, as someone who is from Oklahoma and lives in Dallas I can say loud and proud that I am not from the south and I do not live in the south.  I am from and live in the Southwest.  

• Love 3
On 10/2/2017 at 7:22 PM, whydoievencare said:

Kameron really enunciates hard with those lips, doesn't she?  I don't think I've seen anyone do that before.  Also, don't like D'Andra's false eyelashes - they are just too much.  Kind of reminds me of Gladys the Cow from Sesame Street.

I was stunned how pretty she was sans much makeup in that one scene with Leanne.  

Kameron really bugs me.  From her enunciation to her elitist attitude.  She seems like a horrible person.  I really hope she is one and done.  I do think Brandi should have let up on chasing her with a dildo.  

• Love 6

I found D'Andra's comment regarding the ladies' reluctance to eat bugs and worms disingenuous.  First of all, they're surrounded by food and in no danger of starving.  Second of all, I could laugh at D'Andra, and mock her ability to last in a third world country without her mother's ridiculously over-priced (and going by her mother's severely face-lifted face -useless) skin care products, heavily applied makeup, two bat wings glued over her eyes, and insanely expensive, heavily beaded, designer name-dropped clothing.   I wonder if she could have made it through kindergarten without her two hundred dresses.  When I start to like her she goes and does something that really irritates me.

Very superficial comments:  Cary has a gorgeous jawline.  Conversely, there was a good shot in profile of Steph with her hair tucked behind her ear.  She's got a bit of a Hapsburg jaw going on.  I think it would be more pronounced if not for her veneers.   Of course this is how nature made her and there's nothing wrong with it.  I just haven't noticed it before.

• Love 2

I found Leanne's engagement ring OOT and garish, but all that matters is she loves it.  I think D'Andra's ring is pretty ugly, too.  I actually love Stephanie's even though it borders on large, but at least she can fit her two rings without almost impeding the bend of her finger, unlike D'Andra.  And Leanne pointed to her ring and said it's his heart and my heart, without mentioning the gigantic phallic part between them.

Looking at the flashbacks you can see some definite changes.  Brandi's lips were horrific, and Leanne's hair was only shoulder length.  Her extensions are very realistic, and I love the chocolate colour she has in her talking heads.  She really is stunning with very subtle tweaks (if any).  I think her violent tendencies have been tolerated over the years because she's coasted on that face.  It's very interesting that she never became a trophy wife.  If Kameron could do it anyone could.

What D'Andra said about being an only child with no children, and the fear of dying alone, hit home.  Right there with you sister!  But if you'd treat your step-son a little better, you could be very close with him.  Step back and let his father lead.

Perhaps the only nice thing I will ever say about Kameron - she looked great in purple.  She should branch out to other pastels.

I believe Brandi over Cary regarding the surgeon.  I don't blame Cary for steering Brandi away from an inferior surgeon, and I also don't blame Cary for not wanting this conversation outed on camera.  This is a colleague of hers and Mark's, and it wouldn't look good.  Also, doctors cover each other's asses all the time - I'm sure hubby will be pissed.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't blame Cary for steering Brandi away from an inferior surgeon, and I also don't blame Cary for not wanting this conversation outed on camera

I completely blame her for calling Brandi a liar. 

• Love 3
On 10/3/2017 at 10:10 PM, Lizzing said:

OK, this is very petty and not nice, but when D'Andra pulls a face and tucks her chin back & in, her neck looks like E.T.'s telescoping neck.  It's utterly bizarre since her face skin looks so nice; does her mother not make a product for neck care?

I performed a whole search to find out if anyone else had noticed her neck rolls.  In other photos her neck line looks beautiful.  It's almost like she had some procedure to take the fat out or too much Thermage or something?  Weird!

Edited by PickleDeeDee
typo
  • Love 1