Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: A Mouthful in Mexico

• Start Topic

In Mexico, the forecast is for plenty of sun and tequila, then Brandi pushes Kameron overboard with an impressive novelty toy; LeeAnne shares exhilarating news about her relationship with Rich; Cary confronts LeeAnne about her dangerous threat.

Kameron really enunciates hard with those lips, doesn't she?  I don't think I've seen anyone do that before.  Also, don't like D'Andra's false eyelashes - they are just too much.  Kind of reminds me of Gladys the Cow from Sesame Street.

Edited by whydoievencare
Finally found the cow.
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Kameron really enunciates hard with those lips, doesn't she?  I don't think I've seen anyone do that before.  Also, don't like D'Andra's false eyelashes - they are just too much.

her entire makeup is too, too much

• Love 13

Cary's defense of the "You told me that the doctor has killed people" was to essentially say in her confessional that she never said it BUT IF SHE DID it was only because it was true, which is not exactly a strong defense.

D'andra continues to be a great addition to this show since she's able to mix well with the ladies and routinely calls LeeAnne out on her shit but in a loving way

• Love 20
23 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

me second!

Me third!  I wonder how she's going to try to get out of the fact that she was the one who said Rich has a small dick?  ("You Are Making That Up!!!"  TH: "I called it a pee-pee" :). And while this is going on, the biggest little girl in the world will pout about how inappropriate they are!  hee hee

Edited by princelina
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Jel said:

Who was telling the truth about the doctor killing people -- Brandi or Cary? I vote Brandi.

26 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Cary's defense of the "You told me that the doctor has killed people" was to essentially say in her confessional that she never said it BUT IF SHE DID it was only because it was true, which is not exactly a strong defense.

Brandi was absolutely telling the truth. She called Stephanie and LeeAnne to complain about that shit Cary said. Cary loves to talk shit about every other doctor in Dallas. Cary should have copped to it, said she didn't remember, and apologized.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Kameron really enunciates hard with those lips, doesn't she?  I don't think I've seen anyone do that before.  Also, don't like D'Andra's false eyelashes - they are just too much.  Kind of reminds me of Gladys the Cow from Sesame Street.

You know how when you've drank a little too much and you have to focus hard on enunciating properly?  That's how Kameron is with those lips. I once had an allergic reaction of some type and woke up with swollen lips. I really had to focus on how I pronounced words.  

And I would never deliberately deform myself like Kameron!  And no one I know would let me get away with that freakish look. 

• Love 6

The one who keeps the cooler head is usually telling the truth. I don't think Brandi was lying, especially since she immediately called others to discuss what Cary had said. Cary is so competitive when it comes to doctors. Mark is the best and everyone else is a fraud with a dirty chainsaw and a folding table.

Kameron is humorless. I wonder if this is an act for the show or if she is this dull and uptight all the time. No wonder her husband seems like he's completely over it. They're next on my Will Divorce list. Maybe he wanted a trophy Barbie but this one isn't even any fun.

I'm glad that De'andra sticks up for Leeann. If there's one thing that I hate with these shows, it's a pile-on. It makes me want to defend whoever is getting ganged up on, even if I don't really like that person.

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Kameron is humorless. I wonder if this is an act for the show or if she is this dull and uptight all the time. No wonder her husband seems like he's completely over it. They're next on my Will Divorce list. Maybe he wanted a trophy Barbie but this one isn't even any fun.

I'm glad that De'andra sticks up for Leeann. If there's one thing that I hate with these shows, it's a pile-on. It makes me want to defend whoever is getting ganged up on, even if I don't really like that person.

I feel like she has watched other hos and thought she could come on here and be the "classy one" - and she probably thought it would be easy going up against Brandi and Stephanie too!  Unfortunately for her, while most of us are over poop and farts, big old dildos can still be funny when drinking, which everyone on these shows does!  Also, as others have pointed out, she has no class and her manners are bad.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ok. Here comes a very crude and judgmental comment, but I don't care for Kameron or her high horse:

Kameron is a trophy wife who landed a rich guy

That's not crude at all!

See, I think her intro was very telling.  She so wants to be that trophy wife, but she WAS a former friendless, nerdy girl (and probably more fun then).  Instead of embracing that, she had a ton of work done and puts on that stupid, Legally Blonde act.  It would be so much better if she stopped being a snot (maybe she can't help it with that botched nose job because she always sounds stuffed up) and would just show everyone her true personality if she still has one.  She's exhausting.  I'll bet she's tired.

Probably not a good idea for Leann to do the knife to the throat thing...she so reminds me of Alyssa Edwards.  I want them to meet.

• Love 7

Team Kameron.

Sure, she's the Karen Huger of this franchise: grasping, pretentious, and uncouth in her own way. 

But if someone tells Brandi not to touch them with a sex toy and she not only chases them around, invades their personal space, and giggles about how much fun it is to stoke their clearly and explicitly expressed discomfort? She should consider herself lucky she didn't get punched in the throat. 

It's gross and uncouth in its own respect to feel entitled to transgress someone's physical boundaries. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Team Kameron.

Sure, she's the Karen Huger of this franchise: grasping, pretentious, and uncouth in her own way. 

But if someone tells Brandi not to touch them with a sex toy and she not only chases them around, invades their personal space, and giggles about how much fun it is to stoke their clearly and explicitly expressed discomfort? She should consider herself lucky she didn't get punched in the throat. 

It's gross and uncouth in its own respect to feel entitled to transgress someone's physical boundaries. 

Kameron makes Karen look like a party girl! LOL

• Love 8

D'Andra's wanky eyes are beguiling to me!  I can't help but stare.  Hard to explain, but they add character to her face in a way that I like!

Cary is mostly boring but the scenes with her daughter and husband are heart-wrenching. 

Brandi and Stephanie are awesome. I LOVE to see women who can be true friends (with ups and downs) and have fun with one another.  I find their relationship to be very special and nice.  

I happen to love Brandi's sense of humor - although I agree that she went over board with Kameron.  I also agree with the idea that Brandi cares more about zip codes than Kameron and D'Andra in sort of a reverse discrimination kind of way. 

I like Stephanie now that I understand her situation with her son.  She's stronger than I thought and has her priorities in the right place, I think. 

I like D'Andra a ton.  I'm a bit on the fence with Kameron right now, but the show has a way of unfolding more about these women over time.  It takes a good season or two to really know them.  I have a hunch I'll end up liking her.

It was fun watching the women support Leanne after learning of her engagement (other than the snide comments about her fiance - which were totally uncool).  I think if Leanne weren't so quick to judge and relaxed a little, she might find she can have fun with these women.  Lost opportunity in life, and I hope she gets on the bandwagon sooner rather than later.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Kameron is a trophy wife who landed a rich guy -

I thought it was said in the beginning of the season that she comes from a very wealthy "high society" Dallas family. Hence the snobbishness. You would think she would have just as much of a problem with carny girl LeeAnn as she does with Brandi. 

Brandi- Ugh. I don't find her fun or funny. Maybe I would if I was 14. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

ught it was said in the beginning of the season that she comes from a very wealthy "high society" Dallas family.

She is from Montecito, CA not Texas she met Court in college at SMU,he is from the rich Dallas family, though Kameron was most likely also extremely well off growing up in Montecito.

I think Brandi took it too far but Kameron overreacted from the get go so Brandi was trying to antagonize her because she was acting superior and acts superior about everything. That said Brandi does need to realize that dildos and poop aren't most people's idea of fun so learn other people's boundaries.

• Love 17

Kameron is a snob, so yuck.  But I also don't like it when people have the "well I found it funny so you should too/kindly remove the stick from your ass" attitude.  Not everyone finds the same things funny, and it's not a moral failing on the part of the person who doesn't laugh at the same things (and I say this as someone with a pretty irreverent sense of humor, so I am all too familiar with getting in trouble for my jokes). Brandi and Stephanie seem to want a medal for their awesome sense of humor -- look at us, we're so free and funny, we fart in public, omg, hilarity -- and they are equally snobby towards (and judgy about) people who don't laugh at their jokes.  Same poop, different hat.

• Love 15

I don't think I could handle going on a vacation with ANY of these bitches. Brandi just takes it too far. Her humor is really NOT my humor, but I could be like Deandra - just pull the thing out of my bag, laugh it off, and move on. But then Brandi starts chasing Kameron with the dildo? Oh hell no. But I can't fully get on Kameron's side. I just cannot stand the way she sits there - lips pursed, almost posing for something - like she's so high and mighty. She is just really full of herself. 

Don't think I missed the way Leanne was gloating while Brandi and Cary got into it. 

Poor Rich. The dude is so mild and doesn't try to be a big presence on the show (*cough*Mark*cough). He doesn't deserve to have his penis brought up on national TV. 

Leanne's stitches are coming apart? Why did she even GO? 

Someone introduce Brandi to waterproof mascara. 

Who's going to clean up all those suds in Stephanie's bathroom????

• Love 22
15 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Probably not a good idea for Leann to do the knife to the throat thing...she so reminds me of Alyssa Edwards.  I want them to meet.

And Kameron reminds me of a humorless Alaska Thunderfuck, which isn't a good thing.

Edited by Luciano

This season is so much better than last with no charity event on every show!

First - why didn't Lee Ann get help from Kary (no matter how much she they don't get along) since she is at least an RN and would be familiar with her type of stitches and could get her fixed back up.  If I was on vacation with a group of friends and I had a surgery stitch coming out and bleeding  - I would have her in my room checking on me asap.  Beef or no beef.  That was just silly.

Second - Kameron was not born with manners - no one is.  That is the craziest thing she has said since pink dog food.  No one is born with manners - they are learned behaviors....  And different in different parts of the world.  

Third - I was mortified for Stephanie and Brandi that they made such a mess with the bubble bath.  There were soap suds for days.  I hope they at least left the housekeepers a large tip for having to clean it up.  I am much more bothered by that than I am the toy being waved around.  It is clearly a joke to wave one around - no children appeared to be near them or anything. It would have been better for Kameron to ignore it all together or politely smile and wave it off vs get up and run away from Brandi shrieking.  

• Love 11
10 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

her entire makeup is too, too much

How about the scene where Leanna and Deandra were sitting outside talking? Deandra had very minimal makeup and loose, wavy hair. I didn't recognize her!!! I had been doing something else, looked up, and thought - "Does Leanne have a friend who lives in Mexico? Who IS that??" Not kidding. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ok. Here comes a very crude and judgmental comment, but I don't care for Kameron or her high horse:

Kameron is a trophy wife who landed a rich guy - her prudish act is a joke, and I'm sure she is more than familiar with gigantic dildos, and knows her way around sex toys. 

And I will leave it at that. 

I'm new to the show and can't figure out what makes Kameran a trophy wife - her looks and figure are nothing to write home about, and her personality nonexistent.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Don't think I missed the way Leanne was gloating while Brandi and Cary got into it. 

Leanne's stitches are coming apart? Why did she even GO? 

Someone introduce Brandi to waterproof mascara. 

I really wanted to punch LeeAnne in the face with that smirk while Brandi and Cary were fighting.  I'm surprised neither of them noticed and stopped just to stop giving her satisfaction.

Brandi's mascara - tragic.

32 minutes ago, DFWGina said:

First - why didn't Lee Ann get help from Kary (no matter how much she they don't get along) since she is at least an RN and would be familiar with her type of stitches and could get her fixed back up.  If I was on vacation with a group of friends and I had a surgery stitch coming out and bleeding  - I would have her in my room checking on me asap.  Beef or no beef.  That was just silly.

I thought the same - even though you so aren't friends, she would come check on your busted stitch.  Guaranteed.

I keep waiting for Kameron's fakey sweet facade to crumble and for her to go all Oklahoma (TM RHOBH) on someone's ass.  Probably Brandi, but I don't really care who.

D'Andra's excessive eye makeup and lashes really seem to take a toll on her eyes.  She has severely red eyes a lot.  It freaks me out a little.

So Brandi likes Cary so much she invites her to Tennessee along with bestie Stephanie to meet gramps and now they are yelling at each other about who's lying, blah, blah, blah. Fake friends. 

D'Andra should cut her hair. She needs some softness around her face. Put some layers in it or something. Not too short, but that hair is doing nothing for her. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I'm new to the show and can't figure out what makes Kameran a trophy wife - her looks and figure are nothing to write home about, and her personality nonexistent.

That is so true, when she is speaking to her husband he looks at her like his internal dialogue is "what the hell is she talking about and what was I thinking?"  

Once again production had a hand in ramping things up, the copious amounts of tequila was the lit fuse for these ladies as it is for all the RH's on the vacations.  I would have been very disappointed if there was no fighting...seems like vacation fighting is in their contracts.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 4

OK, this is very petty and not nice, but when D'Andra pulls a face and tucks her chin back & in, her neck looks like E.T.'s telescoping neck.  It's utterly bizarre since her face skin looks so nice; does her mother not make a product for neck care?

I was wishing for a cross over to lighten these chicks up by having some NYC ladies drop in and show them how to do a Mexican vacation properly.  Kameron would go apoplectic at skinny dipping, if a small bikini got her so judgmental. I would have even put up with an abundance of Skinny Girl swag on screen to hear Bethenny light into Kam's tight ass.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

I was wishing for a cross over to lighten these chicks up by having some NYC ladies drop in and show them how to do a Mexican vacation properly.  Kameron would go apoplectic at skinny dipping, if a small bikini got her so judgmental. I would have even put up with an abundance of Skinny Girl swag on screen to hear Bethenny light into Kam's tight ass.

Hahaha, I'm trying to imagine Kameron and Sonja in the lounge chair, naked Sonja trying to kiss her! 

• Love 17
14 hours ago, For Cereals said:

That's a lethal combo. Some queen will read Alyssa about her body made by Pillsbury and LeeAnne will threaten to murder said queen. I'm afraid to say that they'd get on like a house on fire for fear that LeeAnne would torch someone's house.

6 hours ago, Luciano said:

And Kameron reminds me of humorless Alaska Thunderfuck, which isn't a good thing.

Alaska has more of a sense of humor than Kameron had/has/could ever manage in a 1000 lifetimes. I don't even like Alaska.

8 hours ago, Jel said:

Kameron is a snob, so yuck.  But I also don't like it when people have the "well I found it funny so you should too/kindly remove the stick from your ass" attitude.  Not everyone finds the same things funny, and it's not a moral failing on the part of the person who doesn't laugh at the same things (and I say this as someone with a pretty irreverent sense of humor, so I am all too familiar with getting in trouble for my jokes). Brandi and Stephanie seem to want a medal for their awesome sense of humor -- look at us, we're so free and funny, we fart in public, omg, hilarity -- and they are equally snobby towards (and judgy about) people who don't laugh at their jokes.  Same poop, different hat.

Team no one. Brandi's jokes aren't that funny and she takes them too far, but Kameron is a superior snob. She's also profoundly unfunny in her own right. Every joke she's attempted has been a complete and utter failure. In the same way that Peggy Sulahian speaks English as if it's her 14th language, Kameron approaches humor. She's uncomfortable around jokes and humor and treats them like they are poisonous or contagious. That being said, Brandi's jokes might be funny if they were decreased by 90% of the volume and duration that we see on screen.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Kameron is just a judgmental cow isn't she. Besides the dildo, she had issues with the size of Cary's bikini, and all of the tequila. Ugh. She's exhausting. It would be one thing if she was silently judging, but Kameron can't stop flapping her gums about how she doesn't approve.

Kameron doesn't have manners either. Manners are to make everyone more comfortable, but Kameron uses "manners" and conversations about manners to demean and alienate. It's the exact opposite of etiquette. She is a graceless snob.

One could only hope that when Kameron watches these, she realizes what an idiot she looks like when she talks with those lips and that she needs to dial it down a little.

• Love 3

Local paper recap.  I don't think she's as funny as she thinks she is, but this is good for a laugh:

Brandi, in confession: "I wanna be with a group of girls that I know at the end of the day that there's no judgment. Honestly, if you don't have that with friendships, then you really don't have a friendship."

Her mouth does something weird here. I'm thinking it's because these words are foreign to her tongue and it's hard for her mouth to form them. Just a theory.

https://www.guidelive.com/reality-tv/2017/10/02/tacos-tequila-wiener-real-housewives-of-dallas 

What bugged me most about this episode was Leanne and D'Andra and their "isn't it great to have a friend, I love you so much" talk.  It was so stilted, like something heard on a teen soap.  Do women really spend that much time talking about their friendship?  It's just a Real Housewife thing, isn't it? 

• Love 4
Just now, AuntiePam said:

What bugged me most about this episode was Leanne and D'Andra and their "isn't it great to have a friend, I love you so much" talk.  It was so stilted, like something heard on a teen soap.  Do women really spend that much time talking about their friendship?  It's just a Real Housewife thing, isn't it? 

Like hugging your doctor and double air-kissing all of your friends :)

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Alaska has more of a sense of humor than Kameron had/has/could ever manage in a 1000 lifetimes. I don't even like Alaska.

I forgot to add 'a' - Kameron reminds me of A humorless Alaska Thunderfuck. It's just her looks and mannerisms. Alaska has her awful moments, but she's funny.

• Love 2

Dallas hasn't been my favorite of the franchise, but this episode was like a breath of fresh air after RHoOC. 

LeAnne is batshit crazy and for some reason, I love her. 

I felt second hand embarrassment for them all when Brandi was chasing Kameron around with the dildo, only because of the staff of like 15+ watching. 

• Love 8

The interesting thing, to me, about Kameron and Brandi is that seeing them interact is watching to people dig in their heels more and more into the persona that they think will make them come across as more interesting. The more Brandi tries to be wild and crazy, the more Kameron steers into her Miss Priss act and at a certain point they stop even being people and start just becoming two types battling it out for dominance.

• Love 4

Kameron and her lip thing--so weird.  She's obviously been working them overtime since she first showed up, but this latest episode I took the opportunity to really look at her when she's not trout-pouting.  It's pretty clear she hasn't had any significant fillers or surgery on them, since in repose they're really thin.  So it's not that she has giant fish lips, it's just that she uses what she does have in some bizarre cross between a teenage Valley Girl and Donald Trump, which she thinks is cute/smart/high-class.  She's a pretty strange creature.  Whenever I see her, I think of the alien in female disguise from Mars Attacks!  No actual resemblance, just the non-human factor.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Batwings said:

Dallas hasn't been my favorite of the franchise, but this episode was like a breath of fresh air after RHoOC. 

LeAnne is batshit crazy and for some reason, I love her. 

I felt second hand embarrassment for them all when Brandi was chasing Kameron around with the dildo, only because of the staff of like 15+ watching. 

I agree - especially because that resort, Grand Velas, is a 5++ star, stunning, amazing resort!!  The staff there is really not used to that sort of thing (is any staff at any upscale resort??).  I'm all for having fun - I'm not as much of a prude as Kameron, but I think there's a time and place for pulling dildos out of bags - and, it's not on a public beach at an upscale resort.  

Plus, Stephanie and Brandi making such a mess of the room with the bubbles in the jacuzzi tub - WTF?  She must have dumped a couple of bottles of bubble bath to create that amount of bubbles, and I'm sure it was horrible for the cleaning staff.  The floors in those rooms are all marble - slippery as anything when they get wet and full of soap residue.  Not so easy to clean.  

I don't understand why these resorts pander to the Housewives' franchises.  They don't need the free advertising and I would imagine that dealing with these women is a major headache.

• Love 13