Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E07: The Ultimate Faceoff

• Start Topic

I didn't hate Kenya's look as much as the judges... the blue suit was.... different, but definitely agree that Kenya and Amy deserved to stay, their outfits might have been boring and dated, but they construction was really good, and I didn't think they were necessarily poor taste, just dull.

The twins looks were stupid. The sweater dress could have had some potential, but it just didn't work with how they styled it and the embellishment choices... and the other outfit was just... ugh, those pants looked so uncomfortable and unflattering. I hate that we have to wait a week for one of the twins to finally leave.

I liked all 4 of the top looks, but I did like the dresses better. They had some new design, the boys outfits seemed to similar to other looks we've seen this year... a crop top with some dangly shit... They were still decent looks, but I'm okay with them not being the win.

I want one season to go by without Tim using his save at all, there is nothing in the rules that says he has to do it, and I don't think there is someone every season who is wrongfully offed. It's a nice option for when he disagrees, but it's unnecessary.  That's why last season it almost felt like he used it super early just to get it out of the way because no one would be worth saving later :P

• Love 10
2 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Now Tim is designing for the twins?

Claire looks better with the looser ponytail.

Kentaro and Brandon's looks the same as last week's. 

The dresses look very JC Penney style, in a good way.

I like Brandon, but I'm already bored with his looks.  This is a show almost exclusively about designing for women.  Shouldn't he have to design a feminine look at least once?  A look not made out of 100% cotton?  Something that isn't "street wear" or what you can wear to the gym?  Kentaro seems more flexible to me, although I love how they bounce off of each other.

1 hour ago, Cindyluwho said:

With our luck they will turn it into a non elimination  and we will be stuck with both for another week.

I'm confused, because I've been absolutely convinced that the "cheating" accusation involved the twins, and it hasn't happened yet.  And because I'm not sure whether previews for next week are considered spoilers (they are on some shows), I will spoiler tag: 

Spoiler

They've made it appear that Michael walks out in reaction to Margarita stating she wasn't raised to throw people under the bus.  Is next week another team challenge, or are the editing monkeys at work?  Or is this possibly the "cheating" incident?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, NorthstarATL said:

Now THAT is how you milk the twin drama for all it's worth! I saw the bottom two thing as a possibility, but not the individual head-to-head challenge! Whoever thought that up ought to get scooped up by the Government for enhanced interrogation work! OK, just kidding, but that was kind of evil genius.

Kintaro/Brandon made what I thought they'd make, but they are cute working together, and they do what they do well. Kintaro's model from last week, Meisha?, sold her look this week as well as she did last week. I'm not saying that the win was ALL her, but she helped. Good for Margarita. (She's from Puerto Rico, IIRC....I wonder if what happened over there affected her time on the show, or was it all done by then?)

I would like to think it's a diabolical move to force Shawn to acknowledge her sister does virtually everything, but I doubt it.  And colour me shocked that Shawn threw herself under the bus in acknowledgement of Claire's superior work.  I really predicted Claire would do that move, as she seems the more submissive sister.

1 hour ago, chitowngirl said:

Heidi DID mention the Tim Gunn save, which she hasn't done for weeks now. Hmmmm

I think the only way Tim uses his save is if he is forced to by production.  Tim usually uses that save emotionally, and I haven't seen much proof that he's been moved by the twins.  For some reason, I can see him using it on Kenya. 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, Beaner said:

I couldn't really get a handle on the friction between Kenya and Amy. They both seem creative and mature with a lot in common, so why was there so much tension? I always rooted for them, but I don't know...I felt a nasty vibe...and didn't like how Kenya threw Amy under the bus on the runway. 

It seems that Kenya believed that Amy was going to defer to her decisions, since Kenya has been in the top, and Amy has not been in the top yet.  But both concede that Amy is very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience.  So I think there was tension because Amy thought Kenya was wasting time pleating the green fabric, which was a back-up garment. I think Kenya's thought bubble was probably something like, "Land in the top, then tell me I'm wasting time on these pleats." And of course, they were both exhausted. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Beaner said:

I couldn't really get a handle on the friction between Kenya and Amy. They both seem creative and mature with a lot in common, so why was there so much tension? I always rooted for them, but I don't know...I felt a nasty vibe...and didn't like how Kenya threw Amy under the bus on the runway. 

Amy acted unsure of herself, and kept pulling Kenya away from her own look.  Since the judges were especially slamming Amy's look, I'm not sure what was expected of Kenya - to throw herself under the bus after Amy had frequently interrupted her for a look the judges hated?

50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It seems that Kenya believed that Amy was going to defer to her decisions, since Kenya has been in the top, and Amy has not been in the top yet.  But both concede that Amy is very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience.  So I think there was tension because Amy thought Kenya was wasting time pleating the green fabric, which was a back-up garment. I think Kenya's thought bubble was probably something like, "Land in the top, then tell me I'm wasting time on these pleats." And of course, they were both exhausted. 

I didn't get that impression - at all.  It seemed to me that Amy immediately made herself submissive, and wanted approval for her every thought.  I surely didn't think that this was what Kenya was wishing for.  Amy needed a lot of reassurance, and was double-checking with Kenya a lot.  If Amy didn't like how the tank top was sewn, she should have done it herself.  I was actually surprised how Amy seemed so insecure.  She's quick to critique others' looks, so her hesitance took me by surprise.  I wonder if technique is her specialty, and designing is her weakness.

• Love 16

The twins have such smug faces they set my teeth on edge, they’re like the female Martin Shkreli. Claire should make a pair of big girl panties for Shawn so that she can grow up & design her own clothes, it should be interesting to see if she can even make something without Claire's help. Maybe if we're really lucky, it will turn into a double elimination, but if Tim uses his save, I'm going to hunt that man down.

I hate when they ask people who on their team should win or lose, that’s the judge's job.

I liked: Kentaro & Brandon, Batani & Margarita

Was OK with: Ayana & Michael

Didn't like: Claire & Shawn, Kenya & Amy

Sorry if this is already posted, but here’s the winning look on JCP, they recreated it pretty well.

• Love 20
35 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Amy's blue suit was Mrs. Brady to me.  Florence Henderson's ghost was probably following the model, hoping to try it on.   

Oh my!  Mrs. Brady wouldn't have worn something so low-cut!  ?. Did you notice the models breasts when she bent down???  lol

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I didn't get that impression - at all.  It seemed to me that Amy immediately made herself submissive, and wanted approval for her every thought.  I surely didn't think that this was what Kenya was wishing for.  Amy needed a lot of reassurance, and was double-checking with Kenya a lot.  If Amy didn't like how the tank top was sewn, she should have done it herself.  I was actually surprised how Amy seemed so insecure.  She's quick to critique others' looks, so her hesitance took me by surprise.  I wonder if technique is her specialty, and designing is her weakness.

I think that's it exactly. Amy's usually spot-on with her critiques of others' work, but her own stuff has been middling to not great, and the judges and I can at least agree on that (twice on the bottom, never on top). As an instructor, I thought at the beginning she'd be one to watch, but the last few weeks have made me suspect she's in the "those who can't, teach" category.

Kenya really needs to get her mojo back. She's officially drifted into hit-or-miss territory, which is worrying.

• Love 15

When, I think it was Claire, suggested they make a sweatshirt dress, as if it was the most innovative thought ever, I laughed out loud. I think almost every week one of them, at the height of desperation, makes a suggestion related to a sweatshirt, or at least it seems like it. Sweatshirts aren't high fashion, ladies!

• Love 13

Here's my fear...one twin gets eliminated, and of course Tim doesn't use his save.

BUT,  there is an allegation of cheating and the cheater is "auf'd" before the regular elimination.

Meaning .. the last eliminated designer returns.  More twin drama ensues.

• Love 10

I genuinely didn't recognize Claire in the first scene in the girls' apartment because she didn't have on her eyelashes, her high ponytail, and her usual bright pink lipstick. My first reaction was, "Who is that? Did I forget about one of the female designers already?"

I totally rolled my eyes when Shawn and Claire said, "OF COURSE Kentaro picked his brother Brandon to be his partner," as if that were less obvious than the fact that Shawn and Claire were going to choose each other. STFU, twinnies.

When the male models held up two designers' names, I thought this week's challenge would be a head to head competition between each of the pairs with the same material. I hate team challenges so I think I would have preferred that. On the other hand, when the teams only have two people, it's not quite as bad so I guess if we have to have multiple team challenges this season, at least this one only had pairs.

Tim said Ayana's original design looked like a hospital gown, which I agree with. What she sent down the runway didn't look much better. From a distance, it looked like her model was wearing a short white spa robe.

Michael's dress managed to escape that because he made the burgundy jacket to go on top. I didn't love his but at least it looked like she was wearing clothes, not something you wear instead of clothes.

Despite the model complaining that she felt like a flight attendant, I liked Kenya's grey and black dress with the scarf/tie at the neck. It wasn't innovative but it wasn't fug.

I wasn't nearly as fond of Amy's denim suit. The color was such a light denim that I don't think she should have used it for the entire outfit. I also didn't like those big lapels which kind of gave the appearance of saggy breasts pointing downward. I didn't like the big buttons down the front either. It looked well made and the jacket fit the model well, but I just didn't like any of the design elements.

I was not a fan of Brendan and Kentaro's two designs. Yes, they looked cohesive because they used the same pink plaid for the tops and yes, technically they fit the challenge because the tops were both menswear inspired, but I am SO SICK of Brendan making versions of the same shirt every week. I was worried that because Brendan and Kentaro's pieces would be easier to mass produce, they would win. For the record, I agreed with the judges when they pointed out that several of this week's designs were nothing they hadn't seen before, but HELLO, every piece that Brendan and Kentaro made was popular in the 90s and you can still buy leggings, tank tops, and flannel hoodies right now.

Ha, so Claire is finally realizing that she wastes so much of her time working in Shawn's stuff! I just rolled my eyes when Shawn whined, "I feel like you're abandoning me." Because obviously your sister working on her own stuff instead of doing everything for you is abandonment. Claire's top looked like something you could already buy at the mall at a shitty store (like the store that makes Forever 21 look sophisticated). I hated the pants because they looked like they didn't fit the model due to all the wrinkled slouchy material. They were too baggy and unflattering on the butt.

Shawn's dress was so boring. It was a tunic dress. The end. I don't care that she added a bow on the shoulder and she had Claire add ruching. It was still a tunic dress and it was basic as fuck. I couldn't believe she asked Kentaro if she could make leggings.

I like the shape of Batani's dress, but it looked like the construction and fit weren't as good as they should have been. The V in the front was crooked, the buttons didn't line up (the two buttons on the model's right were higher than the two buttons on her left), and the sleeves looked like they didn't fit well.

Margarita's dress was a nice departure from a basic shirt dress. I agreed with the guest judge who said both Batani and Margarita's dresses looked comfortable, which I don't think the judges always take into account. It's always nice to have an outfit that looks dressier than a t-shirt but feels comfy.

Despite my dislike of what Margarita did to her model last week, I cackled when she said that the workroom was quiet while half of the designers were at Mood but as soon as the others returned, it was immediately, "CLAIRE! CLAIRE!"

Michael also won my love when Claire was monologuing in the sewing room and he just got up and left. Ha!

I also laughed really hard when Shawn was complaining about whatever the judges said and Kenya just rolled her eyes. I'm with you, boo!

7 hours ago, notcreative enough said:

Yes! A twin is going home. Way to stretch the drama for another episode.(eye roll)

I'm torn Claire obviously has the skills so she should continue but at the same time I want to see Shawn fall on her face without any back up.

This is my dilemma too. I would like to see Claire have the opportunity to design and sew something without Shawn demanding her attention every ten seconds, BUT given what we've seen her design until now, I don't think she has a lot of actual design ideas. I want Shawn eliminated just because she is such an energy suck to the entire room, but part of me wants her to stay just to see what kind of horrible garment she would produce without Claire there to do basically all of the construction for her.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I thought Claire looked really nice without the garish lipstick earlier in the episode. Just a lot more relatable and less pretentious.

she looked so pretty and normal; i didn't recognize her at first.

• Love 14

And thank you to the above commenter who mentioned that we're still waiting for the big cheating scandal. I've been looking forward to that for weeks now. As to the twins--glad to see the back of at least one of them with #2 soon to follow, caved in under the weight or having her support system pulled out from under her like a cheap rug.

Now...cheating...?

• Love 1

Shawn seems to have more ideas, but has no clue how to execute anything. Claire can sew, but has no ideas. They're basically one designer, but 2 people. That was some fugly crap they sent down the Runway.

I loved the green bean tunic Margarita was wearing in the workroom. Would love to find it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Her dress, while really cute, is one of those dresses that many can't wear. Anything that cuts in around the waist won't work for many.

I would have jumped online and bought all pieces of Brendan's.

Hopefully both twins exit next week.

• Love 7

I actually like Kenya's dress and thought it was cute and something I'd see at Penny's where I shop quite often. I wasn't a fan of the winning dress as had already seen it in a mailer from JCP. The email pic did not blow me away and in the link provided here - the dress looks much better but nothing I'd wear - whereas I loved Brandon's and Kentaro's looks. I do think Brandon has to step up his game and do something different as it's the same o same o.

When the show summary talked about an unexpected surprise - I thought either Amy would be tossed or both twins would go - now I have to endure 15 minutes of next week's show - if not longer - watching them break down.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tessat said:

the dress looks much better but nothing I'd wear

I thought the dress was ok, but the fabric/color bores me to death. I mean, I know she had to work with what they gave her, but I would never buy something so dull.

I loved Margarita's dress but I do not like Margarita.  Every week she finds something to complain about and she sounds whiney.

I was not a fan of Kenya last night at judging..you know she was dying to say "keep me...I'm better".

As far as the twins... I was so hoping they'd say both of you go because we can't choose.  Silly me.  They ended up making it a 2 parter so we get more drama next week.  I do laugh, however, at their pretentious talking heads as far as criticizing the other contestants.  You could definitely see that they annoy everybody else because we always see a reaction from someone like an eye roll or a comment about them.

• Love 6

I'm also looking forward to the big cheating scandal next week. I went back and watched the 'this season on PR' montage at the beginning of episode 1 and it showed a bit more details.

Spoiler

Michael walked off stage because he came to play fair and someone is cheating in the competition. Margarita possibly didn't want to say who that was. Tim saying it's cheating and it all has to stop. How it disgusts him, it's unprofessional, unseemly, atrocious.

Who is the cheater? (Warning: spoils the top 5 designers and possibly more)

Spoiler

Michael is the one who is upset about the cheating, Margarita says she wasn't raised to throw people under the bus, so we can eliminate those as the possible cheaters. Also Margarita is top 5 along with Kenya, Kentaro, Brandon and Ayana. Since a cheater will definitely be aufed it's not one of them. So that leaves Amy, Batani and the remaining twin. Unless both twins stay, which I highly doubt. Although I don't see Amy or Batani cheating, so maybe it is about the twins after all?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Aerobicidal said:

“I am really confused going into this next challenge.” I think Claire is also really confused when non-millennials totally, literally write out entire words like “you” and “are.”

“Some of you look a little apprehensive,” says Tim. “Is it because we’re in the menswear department?” If one of the contestants had said, “No, it’s because we’re in fucking JC Penney” I would violently root for that person to win, even if it were one of the twins.

(Okay, maybe not if it were one of the twins.)

Amy looks like Tilda Swinton crossed with Gumby. (Sorry, twins, since I’m sure you don’t get either of those references. I’m just not millennial AF!)

I’m offended by the term “boyfriend shirt.” Just because a woman is wearing an oversized button-down doesn’t mean she had intimate relations with its owner. I think it should be renamed the Ina Garten shirt.

Buitendorp! Buitendorp! 

Can you do the twindango?

Overdose of twinning

But, will they be winning?

No!

So Claire’s outfit has both a pendulous fabric penis and sunglasses in the front.  Literally stunning.

It’s Paris fashion week but JCP’s website is where the real fashion is happening!!!

(Not.)

I fast forwarded through most of the second half and then a cliff-hanger?  I'm done with this shit. My Dorp was been thoroughly Buiten.

I got a Bohemian Rhapsody vibe in the middle of your post which I personally enjoyed! 

• Love 13

Kenya may have been at the top in some challenge, but she can feel a bit arrogant to me.

Very happy Margarita impressed the judges this time, I didn't think she should have been on the edge of going out last week.  "It's Margarita time", I wonder if she knows the Status Quo song.

Michael's team I didn't think was that good to be given a safe judgement, though the twins were obviously the worst.  They obviously did the extra challenge for more drama (and it's been done before), though in this case it seemed obvious that Shawn had elected to be eliminated.

I can understand others being annoyed by Tim calling one of the teams 'the dream team', and I didn't think they were that good here anyway.

• Love 3

I had Shawn's dress in the 1980s. A different color, but I had it, and I saw it everywhere. Etsy has a dozen iterations of it under "vintage 1980s sweatshirt dress." The same dress in sweater fabric was everywhere, too. She didn't even update it, or make it interesting in any way.  (And, yes, Nina, it was kinda trashy. But then, I wore it with a  leather belt, glitter eyeshadow, neon blue FMPs, and a different colored contact lens in each eye). 

I don't blame Kenya for her hesitant "I should stay" remarks. It may be noble to offer one's self up, but if you think you should stay, it's fine to say so. And if I did have a shred of ill will toward Kenya for it (I didn't), it would have evaporated with her eyeroll. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:

Didn't it become available only last night (after the show)? Why is it already 42% off?

Stores do that all the time!  Stupid to do it with this dress.  People click on the sale tab most often so they do the fake mark down BS there.  It would be in the section with dresses, too, also showing sale price.  Transparent marketing tactic.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Aerobicidal said:

I’m offended by the term “boyfriend shirt.” Just because a woman is wearing an oversized button-down doesn’t mean she had intimate relations with its owner. I think it should be renamed the Ina Garten shirt.

As someone who loves oversized shirts but is single af, I'm gonna call them this exclusively now thank you. 

• Love 9

I realized that I like Shawn.  I like how she acted on the runway.  I hate her comments about Plus Size women.  And it's really strange how she says INDEED.  But I like her designs.  She's still amateurish though compared to people like Brandon, Kentaro, and even Kenya.

Claire's designs are useless to me.  And Claire wouldn't allow Shawn to be humble or apologetic on the runway, which was weird, and made everyone uncomfortable - see Kenya covering her face.

They don't care how weird and alienating they are together and that's what makes them so insufferable as a pair.

I liked Batani's red velvet dress thing.  I don't see how Margarita and her designs related to each other.

Menswear inspired womenswear should have been a great challenge, right up my alley.  But the product was so bad.  First of all the fabric limit, then the time limit, then JC Penney being involved. Ruins all the potential of an inspired idea.

I thought Amy was being kind of a jerk, which whatever - it's hard to work with someone else, I get it - she wasn't like abusive, just really got on my nerves.  And I loved how Kenya reacted towards it.  She could be getting an amazing edit, but I love what they're showing of her.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Baker said:

Didn't it become available only last night (after the show)? Why is it already 42% off?

JCP evidently didn't have a problem producing in all sizes because it does come in XX-Large.  I looked to see if it was sold in any stores in the Long Island area and all of them say Out of Stock.  I looked at the other designs in their "Project Runway" line and the clothes look really cheesy.  Maybe they marked the dress down so they could move it out quickly. 

• Love 2

So next week Michael expresses his upset about something.   It has to be about the twins.  He has been observing them working as a team for every challenge (not fair) and he may note that there are some issues with their designs, as well.  One is the sweatshirt dress Clair wore on the first episode being plagiarized for a challenge later in the season.  

One of 2 things sent him off the rails.  Tim could save the eliminated twin or Heidi says there will be no elimination this week but 2 will go next week because the twins both produced something equally good or equally bad. 

It appears that something that happened on the spot triggered him to become disgusted.  It must be about them both staying.  

• Love 4

Did Heidi diss the JC Penney menswear fabrics? At the beginning of the up-close-and-personal critiques, she commented that those fabrics were really difficult to work with. Since none of them were delicate or slippery silks, I have to conclude that she meant because of their appearance. I think one of the other judges agreed with her. And, I have nothing against JCP, but those fabrics are the kind that the judges typically scold the designers for choosing, had they purchased them at Mood, questioning their taste level and what not. At least one of them "lends itself" to hospital gown more than any other kind of garment.

• Love 1

Is next week really Cheatgate? Or just Margarita-Michael under-the-bus drama? I was so hoping the cheating would involve the twins but I don't see ho that's possible if they just melt down, cut and cry, and make two more shitty designs.

Sigh, I miss the Mocking Wall of Loser Looks.

• Love 5

I do not like the twins, but I do like their bold lipstick choices. I am very fair skinned and love a bold lip. I am sure people think it looks garish on me, but I like it.

I pretty much agreed with the judges this week. Though I would have bought either Brandon or Kentaro's designs. Margarita's dress was nice, but I did not love it. 

I laughed at the twin's saying Brandon and Kentaro's looks were not menswear inspired, because Claire and Shawn's did not look to be inspired by menswear either, maybe inspired by Forever 21. At least Brandon and Kentaro's were athleisure, which could be inspired by menswear.

My pure speculation on the cheating is that the twins do end up helping each other in the head to head challenge. I would have to watch the preview again, but is Michael clearly upset about cheating or being thrown under the bus? Though my whole speculation is probably way off base.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 7

I think whoever speculated that the twins end up being saved from elimination after they cheat to stay.  They end up not being in the bottom next week and therefore not being eliminated and that's why Michael walks off stage.  What probably ends up coming out is everyone throwing them under the bus because of all the plagiarism and the fact that they help each other so ridiculously through every challenge.

I loved Margarita's dress and went to buy it on Penney's website but it looks so dowdy and gross.  I dunno what they did to it or if the model they have it on sucks, but it isn't half as cute as it was on the runway.

Brandon and Kentaro didn't "design" anything.  They made separates, threw them together and sent them down the runway.  Nothing they made as new or something we hadn't seen before.  Batani is lucky she was with Margarita because the waist on her dress was weird and too high and she probably would've been in the bottom without Margarita.

• Love 3

I thought the winning dress was ok.  I liked it even less though after seeing it in the Penny's catalog.  No real shape and not flattering on the model at all.  

I'm not crazy about the twins, but I think Amy should have gone home.  That outfit was well made but beyond ugly!

Admittedly, I have disliked the twins since the first time they showed up.  After their collaborative crap-fest they sent down the runway tonight, I tried to be somewhat objective as I tried to remember their contributions for previous runways.  Most of them are unremarkable.  I get that many PR designers have a "look" they tend to lean on every challenge, but usually by this point, any of them with self awareness have stretched a bit beyond that comfort zone.  These two are just so...lacking.  In everything.  No sense of style.  No creativity.  No independent spirit.  They are lacking in taste, in skills & certainly in the aforementioned self awareness.  Anything I can remember they have shown has looked like they are designing for the goth clique at Julliard...sweatshirt-y warm up or post workout dance wear.  And from Shawnie (UGH), we get a touch of "edginess" represented by some weird leather applique or hanging appendages.  Can either of them do anything beyond this "style"?  When they had the Good/Evil challenge, one of them made a sad, already been done princess dress that was so underwhelming.  And I may be clouded by my dislike of them, but don't one or both of them copy or co-opt pieces every week?  This week they copied the knee boot thing, last week it was cut/copy/paste almost exact replicas of what they or the model wore.  Other outfits I can remember were also very similar to what has already been shown (Shorts!  Under a skirt!!) or has existed in the market for several years (sweatshirt dress, off the shoulder "Flashdance" sweatshirt).  I don't even think I can use the word "derivative" to describe them, because straight out COPYING is not what derivative means.

On a twin positive note, Claire definitely should ditch her 'Katy Perry copies Madonna' high pony tail and the crazy bold lipstick.  She looked so natural and pretty with her hair down and without the sex doll lipstick. If she would get rid of the nose ring, she'd look even better. I know, I'm old and very unhip, but I can't stand facial piercings (or tats above the neck on men or women).  And another positive...one of these poseurs is going home next week!  And for my sanity and many others, Tim had better not use that stupid 'save' contrivance on either of these undeserving twits.

If you go to the twin's website for their fashion line, you will see that basically every look they have sent down the runway so far is just an identical copy of something already in their existing line. In other words, they have no ingenuity when it comes to designing. They are only able to produce the same sweatshirt sportswear that they live and die by. Even when they had to produce a red carpet look, they morphed it into a red carpet for a music event - so that it would fit their cookie cutter design.

I wish they would have a challenge that was for design an outfit for an opening night at the opera. I guarantee the two of them would take their sweatshirt designs, use leather instead of cotton and add a bunch of zippers and call it"classy and polished"...yeah, like a Harley Davidson.

• Love 8