Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
catrox14

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So did anybody text?

I just did. I wonder if I will get anything back. "We" already text howevercI am terrible at replying. 

17 hours ago, 7kstar said:

I doubt that Mark is willing to come back and seeing someone else as Crowley would be just awful.

Dabb's tease doesn't make me hopeful either.

They treated MS abominably.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So did anybody text?

So why do I think it is a prank to someone else's phone???  😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, 7kstar said:

So why do I think it is a prank to someone else's phone???  😉

It's the same number his FB page uses for things. I replied to get a signed script page a while back. I had to explain why I thought I deserved one. He sends texts from time to time. For instance when he was bored after his hip surgery. 

He sent me birthday greetings.

Make what you will of it. I just texted it. I will let you know if anything comes of it.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, so I am really, really, really,reaaaallly, annoyed that the Supernatural giant poster they finally out up at the WB is  S15. I get that it's because it's  the final season poster. It really rubs me the wrong way that Jack gets that kind of honor, when IMO his presence has largely ruined the show. So, it left me to wonder why it had to be the s15 poster? Why not a current pic of OGTFW? I don't think Jack deserves that kind of legacy. So why do it? Is Dabb angling for a Jack led spinoff?

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Okay, so I am really, really, really,reaaaallly, annoyed that the Supernatural giant poster they finally out up at the WB is  S15. I get that it's because it's  the final season poster. It really rubs me the wrong way that Jack gets that kind of honor, when IMO his presence has largely ruined the show. So, it left me to wonder why it had to be the s15 poster? Why not a current pic of OGTFW? I don't think Jack deserves that kind of legacy. So why do it? Is Dabb angling for a Jack led spinoff?

IMO Dabb and/or Eugenie have been angling for a Jack lead spin-off since Ouroboros (the abrupt handing everything over to Jack last season and her comments at CC that their audience was the Riverdale  crowd). SM stuff was oriented towards,Jack in the first half even though he wasn't present at all. It is what it is. And what it is... IS very poor viewership and writing. Their backdoor underhanded plans for a spin-off look like a big flop as a business model, the twit crowd notwithstanding.

Edited by Castiels Cat

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/21/2020 at 9:31 PM, 7kstar said:

So why do I think it is a prank to someone else's phone???  😉

I received my first text hack last night at 10:45 pm. It said that the next text That I received will be really spoilery so I should be prepared and I should not click on it unless I really want to see it. I replied with a thumbs up emoji.

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

I received my first text hack last night at 10:45 pm. It said that the next text That I received will be really spoilery so I should be prepared and I should not click on it unless I really want to see it. I replied with a thumbs up emoji.

Anything yet?

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/22/2020 at 12:07 PM, Castiels Cat said:

MO Dabb and/or Eugenie have been angling for a Jack lead spin-off since Ouroboros (the abrupt handing everything over to Jack last season and her comments at CC that their audience was the Riverdale  crowd). ...Their backdoor underhanded plans for a spin-off look like a big flop as a business model, the twit crowd notwithstanding.

Hmmm, if they were so right wouldn't the ratings be going up and this would turn out the best watched season yet.  I wonder if they'll be surprised if they don't get any great offers after Dabbnatural is done.

In college were taught about group think where anyone who says something opposite of the main leaders is thrown out so the entire group stays in agreement, doesn't this sound like what has happened?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

In addition to the news in the new tv guide that the waywards are returning dabb says "we'll finally get an explanation about the vintage telescope!" I know we were all clamoring to learn more about it. What is this guy smoking anyway?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Goldmoon said:

In addition to the news in the new tv guide that the waywards are returning dabb says "we'll finally get an explanation about the vintage telescope!" I know we were all clamoring to learn more about it. What is this guy smoking anyway?

Yay/sarcasm

My guess is that its the next ep because Ninja Sue can be seen in the trailer.

As for the Vintage telescope, I bet its the key to Deaths Library.  Look in it and it points the way.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does he legitimately just fish through the fan-mail and randomly stab at what threads he wants to pick up?

Like a lot of other things, its almost too late to pretend the Winchesters care. Oh you never wondered what that massive piece of equipment in the back of your living space does? Or why it doesn't work the way one would assume it does? When it is a part of ~the biggest collection of occult knowlege and artefacts~ in the country no less. 
Yes some people asked the question... 7 years ago. Noone is clamoring to know about it because at this point it may as well be a telescope painted onto a tapestry.
It makes for a reasonable plot device in various fan-fic but for Sam to wake up one morning and decide to tinker with it now? Why did it cross their minds, why hadn't they already cataloged or found a file on it and its functions off screen back when they supposedly did do everything in the bunker? If they never did complete the process of going through the bunker's files why haven't we had hints about that here and there, in other eps, in real time? Sam having all the files in a database and on his I-pad implies he has gone through them all. They need to give them a better reason why than 'ohoho you never thought of this angle?".

Sam, Mr "why are planets round" never looked twice at his own telescope?

If they want to use it for the sake of using it and pretend it was always part of the nonexistent plan since they introduced it i just hope its not some single-episode, half-assed excuse to fire up checkovs telescope, that results in it being ruined at the end of the ep because actually no, its too early to find the key to the season ending and of course this wasn't it.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Abaddon  spent a whole season trying to get into the bunker.  Its  corridors and secrets could have provided a wealth of  supernatural stories and artifacts. But all ignored as usual.

A bit late for the telescope story isn’t it?  Makes them appear stupid for not checking earlier.

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Abaddon  spent a whole season trying to get into the bunker.  Its  corridors and secrets could have provided a wealth of  supernatural stories and artifacts. But all ignored as usual.

A bit late for the telescope story isn’t it?  Makes them appear stupid for not checking earlier.

 

Well, Crowley spent a year trying to find Purgatory, and it turned out all he had to do was go out his own back door.  

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Well, Crowley spent a year trying to find Purgatory, and it turned out all he had to do was go out his own back door.  

Or call a cab.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/25/2020 at 6:39 AM, Goldmoon said:

The new tv guide has an article on spn's last 9. Dabb is quoted as " lots more fan favorites, including Jody mills (Kim Rhodes) and her wayward sisterhood of hunters, pop up too".  Oh, yay. 

I love Donna & Jody, and even Alex since she was allowed to be a person (for whatever reason the more tptb seem to like and push a character, in this case Claire, the less I like them). But I fully anticipate they are really only there to support some Jack & Kaia nonsense.

AND - even though I'm ambivalent about Claire, whatever half arse reason they make for why Kathryn Newton probably isn't included will probably be annoying. Fingers crossed they don't kill her off screen because they already kinda dabbled in that with Chuck's memories.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, PinkChicken said:

AND - even though I'm ambivalent about Claire, whatever half arse reason they make for why Kathryn Newton probably isn't included will probably be annoying. Fingers crossed they don't kill her off screen because they already kinda dabbled in that with Chuck's memories.

I don't care about Claire, which is a good thing considering KN has a real career with real jobs, so she's out of reach of the typing monkeys anyway. Yeah, they'll probably kill her in an off screen move - but would that really be worse than what they did to Ketch and Kevin, for instance? At this point, I don't think so. I consider her lucky.

Honestly, I resent every character who comes back now because that's all this season has been about - badly mangled cameo appearances and insuring that the Winchesters have zero role. It sounds like the Js have barely worked the second half of the season, everything is about Jackie Poo Sue, Asstiel, and guest starring appearances. The guys seem to pop in to shoot maybe a couple days a week, then they're off doing anything and everything else.

Nothing is about the Winchesters - you know, those characters without whom there would never have been a show for everyone else. For all intents and purposes, I feel like the show was over before this sucky 15th season began.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, PAForrest said:

For all intents and purposes, I feel like the show was over before this sucky 15th season began

Yup.

ITA with this sentiment.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2020 at 7:36 AM, Castiels Cat said:

I received my first text hack last night at 10:45 pm. It said that the next text That I received will be really spoilery so I should be prepared and I should not click on it unless I really want to see it. I replied with a thumbs up emoji.

Still waiting for the follow-up spoilery bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Castiels Cat said:

Still waiting for the follow-up spoilery bit.

It was a picture of Misha standing in an onion field.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

It was a picture of Misha standing in an onion field.

What does that even mean? What has happened in an onion field? Who did they bury in an onion field?

You can make a good luck charm by weaving green onion shoots into rope...

Edited by Castiels Cat

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

What does that even mean? What has happened in an onion field? Who did they bury in an onion field?

 

The Onion Field was a book by Joseph Wambaugh.  Wikipedia says:

The Onion Field is a 1973 nonfiction book by Joseph Wambaugh, a sergeant for the Los Angeles Police Department, chronicling the kidnapping of two plainclothes LAPD officers by a pair of criminals during a traffic stop and the subsequent murder of one of the officers.

So...which brother dies?

 

 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Episode 12 press release

Quote

SUPERNATURAL 15.12 “Galaxy Brain”: Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) respond to a frantic call and together along with Castiel (Misha Collins), Jack (Alexander Calvert) and Jody (guest star Kim Rhodes), assist in an extraordinary and heartbreaking rescue. Billie (guest star Lisa Berry) surprises everyone with a visit to the bunker. Richard Speight, Jr. directed the episode with story by Meredith Glynn & Robert Berens and teleplay by Robert Berens.

Why would the Ninja Sue's rescue be extraordinary and heartbreaking.   Can't she rescue herself? Let me guess she gets in a pickle because she didn't have her spear. 

Ugh Berens, Glynn and Speight.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Episode 12 press release

Why would the Ninja Sue's rescue be extraordinary and heartbreaking.  Let me guess she gets in a pickle because she did't have her spear. 

Ugh Berens, Glynn and Speight.

Maybe it's heartbreaking because she dies.  A girl can hope.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Let me guess she gets in a pickle because she didn't have her spear. 

And of course, who's to blame for her not having her spear?  Who broke his promise to give it back?  (Who broke the spear?)  

Gag.  

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Maybe it's heartbreaking because she dies.  A girl can hope.

My heart wouldn't be broken. 😊  Oh, my guess is that this is where Claire bites it.  She's the only one we *know* won't be coming back.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

And of course, who's to blame for her not having her spear?  Who broke his promise to give it back?  (Who broke the spear?)

I'm sure Billie will also feel the need to add her two cents about Dean messing up the plan to trap Michael. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I'm sure Billie will also feel the need to add her two cents about Dean messing up the plan to trap Michael. 

Do you think anyone will mention** the fact that all of Dean's death-books had either Michael!Dean destroying the world or Dean in the Malak box?  Or maybe that's what gets Billie into the fight against Chuck--because  he rewrote all her books (and so badly...)  OG!Death did say that he'd reap god eventually...

**or even remember

 

Edited by ahrtee · Reason: addition.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Episode 12 press release

Why would the Ninja Sue's rescue be extraordinary and heartbreaking.   Can't she rescue herself? Let me guess she gets in a pickle because she didn't have her spear. 

Ugh Berens, Glynn and Speight.

Wasn't her first appearance during a scene with Jack? I'm embarrassed to remember this much of season 13 but after his acquaintance with Kaia wasn't Jack in the AU shortly afterwards? Maybe extraordinary and heartbreaking is a description of Jack's feelings in regards to whatever happens to Kaia. It's a thin hypothesis but since I'm sure that the episode will be Jack centric I'm assuming that the emotional aspect of the plot will concern him.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Wasn't her first appearance during a scene with Jack? I'm embarrassed to remember this much of season 13 but after his acquaintance with Kaia wasn't Jack in the AU shortly afterwards? Maybe extraordinary and heartbreaking is a description of Jack's feelings in regards to whatever happens to Kaia. It's a thin hypothesis but since I'm sure that the episode will be Jack centric I'm assuming that the emotional aspect of the plot will concern him.

There is two Kaia's.  (one is too many).  Kaia 1 is one Jack met.   The Kaia from last season is the one from the bad place who killed Kaia 1 while trying to kill Claire, 

But sure lets call her rescue heartbreaking.  RME

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, ILoveReading said:

There is two Kaia's.  (one is too many).  Kaia 1 is one Jack met.   The Kaia from last season is the one from the bad place who killed Kaia 1 while trying to kill Claire, 

But sure lets call her rescue heartbreaking.  RME

Ok. I forgot that Kaia 1 was killed by Kaia 2. I'm sure that the sheer stupidity of the plot caused my brain to block it out.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, ahrtee said:

The Onion Field was a book by Joseph Wambaugh.  Wikipedia says:

The Onion Field is a 1973 nonfiction book by Joseph Wambaugh, a sergeant for the Los Angeles Police Department, chronicling the kidnapping of two plainclothes LAPD officers by a pair of criminals during a traffic stop and the subsequent murder of one of the officers.

So...which brother dies?

 

 

or - which of Jody/Donna dies, them being actual sheriffs

I know Kim said she'd never film Jody's death but tbh I'd be more upset if Donna was killed off

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PinkChicken said:

or - which of Jody/Donna dies, them being actual sheriffs

I know Kim said she'd never film Jody's death but tbh I'd be more upset if Donna was killed off

Oh no--I hadn't really thought of that. 😨 I was focusing on the brother endgame. 

Share this post


Link to post

The pic was from a recent ep.  Ep 12 was filmed around Christmas time.

I don't think the pic has anything to do with the book,  I think it is nothing more than a pic of Misha standing in an onion field.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

The pic was from a recent ep.  Ep 12 was filmed around Christmas time.

I don't think the pic has anything to do with the book,  I think it is nothing more than a pic of Misha standing in an onion field.

Maybe it's the episode from Cas POV, how he sees the world? That was one of the spoilers from the recent article of the back 9 episodes.

I presume it will serve as a wrap-up for his character. By which I don't mean he will die or not be in the final episodes but more of whatever the writers think sums of the character on the show ep.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, PinkChicken said:

or - which of Jody/Donna dies, them being actual sheriffs

I know Kim said she'd never film Jody's death but tbh I'd be more upset if Donna was killed off

Oh yes. I have seen it long ago it's painful.

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/27/2020 at 9:03 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Ok. I forgot that Kaia 1 was killed by Kaia 2. I'm sure that the sheer stupidity of the plot caused my brain to block it out.

There was absolutely no point to that and no point to the Bad Place except rubber suited monsters and a spear. Gah. And a vagina gate that moves and births bad bew monsters. 

So very bad. They sucked at ripping off TVD x Kindred so they did land of the lost x lovecraft. Still sucked.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2020 at 6:29 PM, ILoveReading said:

Episode 12 press release

Why would the Ninja Sue's rescue be extraordinary and heartbreaking.   Can't she rescue herself? Let me guess she gets in a pickle because she didn't have her spear. 

Ugh Berens, Glynn and Speight.

How do we know it's kaia

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

How do we know it's kaia

She's in this ep.  You can see a brief glimpse of her in the photo.  

Berens loves his Sue, so its probably the most logical explanation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jensen had an Instagram story, but when I went back to cap it, it was already gone. It was late Friday night filming, and appeared to be Dean and Jack alone in the Impala (camera guys in the back seat). So whatever episode they are shooting now has them together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen had an Instagram story, but when I went back to cap it, it was already gone. It was late Friday night filming, and appeared to be Dean and Jack alone in the Impala (camera guys in the back seat). So whatever episode they are shooting now has them together.

They finished up episode 17 on Friday.

Now maybe the flashback young Winchester ep is 18, basically to set up however they end up in the Finale in terms of "themes". Then 19 and 20 as a Finale.

 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2020 at 4:29 PM, ILoveReading said:

SUPERNATURAL 15.12 “Galaxy Brain”: Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) respond to a frantic call and together along with Castiel (Misha Collins), Jack (Alexander Calvert) and Jody (guest star Kim Rhodes), assist in an extraordinary and heartbreaking rescue. Billie (guest star Lisa Berry) surprises everyone with a visit to the bunker. Richard Speight, Jr. directed the episode with story by Meredith Glynn & Robert Berens and teleplay by Robert Berens.

5 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

She's in this ep.  You can see a brief glimpse of her in the photo.  

Berens loves his Sue, so its probably the most logical explanation.

How about an alternative explanation:  since Jody is also involved, maybe it's Kaia and Claire in trouble (Kaia is kidnapped and Claire goes to rescue her or vice-versa) and Claire is killed (offscreen, of course!)  Jody is the one who gives the "frantic call" trying to save Claire.  

I still think Claire has to die and it would be "heartbreaking" to everyone (except the fans), much more than Kaia.

 

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

How about an alternative explanation:  since Jody is also involved, maybe it's Kaia and Claire in trouble (Kaia is kidnapped and Claire goes to rescue her or vice-versa) and Claire is killed (offscreen, of course!)  Jody is the one who gives the "frantic call" trying to save Claire.  

I still think Claire has to die and it would be "heartbreaking" to everyone (except the fans), much more than Kaia.

 

Is Claire gonna be in it? The actress star is on the rise, I'm not sure she would come back for a guest stint in SPN.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Is Claire gonna be in it? The actress star is on the rise, I'm not sure she would come back for a guest stint in SPN.

No, I'm pretty sure she's done with SPN.  That's why I said her death would be offscreen, like it was in the future vision Sam saw.  

Jody can call Sam and Dean frantically because Claire went after Kaia and she hadn't heard from her since.  They manage to rescue Kaia but Claire is already a mangled stand-in body.  ETA:  In an onion field.

Edited by ahrtee
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

To be honest I'm so sick of being more in these spoilers suck thread instead of being excited about the one I want to see.  I'm only sticking because it is the last season and it's like watching a train wreck, you have to watch in disbelief that they are really doing this.

I love Jody and Donna.  Kia don't care.  Claire indifferent.  If they kill her off I'm like not gonna hit MY heart strings.  They destroyed that with killing off too many characters that I did care about. 

Bringing someone back just to just kill them off has been so overdone to death, that I would rather they didn't bring them back.  Ketch was a fun character to hate and even had some likeable qualities and then he would demonstrate he was a big asshole.  The last death that really got to me was Jo and Ellen even though I did see it coming a mile away.  At least their death had meaning when was the last time that they did that?  Maybe Bobby but that was way before the last two show runners.

What's sad to me, is that I would take Gamble way over Dabb and Co.

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/1/2020 at 9:49 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen had an Instagram story, but when I went back to cap it, it was already gone. It was late Friday night filming, and appeared to be Dean and Jack alone in the Impala (camera guys in the back seat). So whatever episode they are shooting now has them together.

Yawn. So is Dean apologizing again or is he wary because Jack is behaving exactly the way he did this time last season except for the killing Mary bit because that's so two thousand and nineteen.

Share this post


Link to post

In the continuing tradition of spoiling absolutely everything, and in the name of fan service, and turning every character into a fluffy bunny...

I bet Dean apologizes for killing Ruby.

  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

In the continuing tradition of spoiling absolutely everything, and in the name of fan service, and turning every character into a fluffy bunny...

I bet Dean apologizes for killing Ruby.

Or Ruby tells Sam she really did love him and was secretly working for the angels (till they betrayed her and thus Sam)  so he was right to trust her.  And nothing he did was his fault.  (And *then* Dean has to apologize both for not trusting her or believing Sam and for killing her.)

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

In the continuing tradition of spoiling absolutely everything, and in the name of fan service, and turning every character into a fluffy bunny...

I bet Dean apologizes for killing Ruby.

Only if Sam apologizes to Ruby for holding her so that Dean could kill her.  

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

Or Ruby tells Sam she really did love him and was secretly working for the angels (till they betrayed her and thus Sam)  so he was right to trust her.  And nothing he did was his fault.  (And *then* Dean has to apologize both for not trusting her or believing Sam and for killing her.)

I would not be surprised in the slightest.

I just hope we aren't going back to Demon blood drinking Sam.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size