Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
schnauzergirl

Barefoot Contessa in the Media: Whipping Up Some Publicity

2 hours ago, chessiegal said:

Ina posted on FB today they moved the release date of her new cookbook Modern Comfort Food to October 6. I know it was originally scheduled for October, but I don't remember what day.

It was originally scheduled for October 27th.

Thanks. I knew it was near my birthday. Every 2 years she makes my husband's gift giving easy. Early bd gift for me!

• Like 2

On 5/5/2020 at 6:51 PM, chessiegal said:

Thanks. I knew it was near my birthday. Every 2 years she makes my husband's gift giving easy. Early bd gift for me!

Don’t be surprised if your birthday doesn’t feel like your birthday this year. Mine was yesterday and although I received many cards and phone calls and had two socially distanced meals with friends at my house, it was just weird. My drivers license expired on my birthday (yesterday) but I told my sister that it expires next week “on my birthday.” I am so confused about time—it has no meaning! Hope you have a good one!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spunkygal said:

Don’t be surprised if your birthday doesn’t feel like your birthday this year. Mine was yesterday and although I received many cards and phone calls and had two socially distanced meals with friends at my house, it was just weird. My drivers license expired on my birthday (yesterday) but I told my sister that it expires next week “on my birthday.” I am so confused about time—it has no meaning! Hope you have a good one!

My birthday was the 7th. Thank God for a few calls & some really great cards... plus at least being able to pick up favorite meals at a nearby seafood restaurant. A so called quarantine birthday *is* weird! And, at least we're able to celebrate a new year (hopefully this "new year" will calm down soon too). 😷🌷😊

• Like 1

Ina posted on Instagram - Is anyone else a little tired of cooking? I'm taking the week off and spending it in my garden. If I had a garden like Ina's, I'd be spending time there too. I never think of Ina as getting tired of cooking.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1