Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Talk

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, jhlipton said:

Ruby by herself is awesome.  Ruby with Boiw is terrible.

Both Junior ("start with the edges") and Diane ("start by grouping like pieces") are right.  Build the edges because that gives you the shape of the puzzle and where everything goes, then sort the remaining pieces.

No single puzzle, but this [Lord of the Rings] and this [The Hobbit] and this [Game of Thrones, sorry] gives you 4180 pieces. 

Iron Crown Enterprises had 8 puzzles but I can't find a source for them/

My wife and I use Life 360 to keep track of each other, as well as to know when her sister's bus is arriving when she visits.  It's a nice app, but any app can be misused.

The 4D puzzles you linked are $50-$78 each...crazy!  lol  And the Iron Crown puzzles are gorgeous.  Probably no longer produced (they are from 1997) but they are super nice.  Thanks for researching!  lol

1 minute ago, AlleC17 said:

The 4D puzzles you linked are $50-$78 each...crazy!  lol  And the Iron Crown puzzles are gorgeous.  Probably no longer produced (they are from 1997) but they are super nice.  Thanks for researching!  lol

I'm glad you liked them!

There are puzzle apps that let you create puzzles from your own photos, but I don't know if you like PC jigsaws. 
There are places that make custom physical jigsaws, like PuzzleYou (2000 pieces for $50).  Good luck and show us the result if you find one and assemble it.

Dre and Bow’s morning routine with the kids is changing now that Bow is taking some time off work. Meanwhile, Junior bonds with Diane now that he is in charge of driving his siblings to school.

On 1/22/2018 at 9:09 AM, jhlipton said:

I'm glad you liked them!

There are puzzle apps that let you create puzzles from your own photos, but I don't know if you like PC jigsaws. 
There are places that make custom physical jigsaws, like PuzzleYou (2000 pieces for $50).  Good luck and show us the result if you find one and assemble it.

I love jigsaw puzzles, but live with several cats.  lol  My work would end up on the floor or never happen because they like to 'help'.  One day! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

This made me laugh way more than it should have. When Bow goes off the rails, she goes full steam ahead.

Compare her outburst with Andre's reaction to losing at monopoly and you see why they're a match made in heaven.

Ok, so let me get this straight. Dre wanted Bow at home not because of taking care of their baby who was born pre-mature and to be there for the rest of the kids, but so she would cook and clean for him? So, he could enjoy his mornings to himself while she ran them to school when Junior couldn't? Umm... yeah and now we have "Black Nanny 2" if I would have been Erica my reply would be: "I'm sorry, I will not respond to you unless you call me by my name." Followed by: "Do you know how dumb you sound saying: 'black nanny 2'?" Poor Junior, he finally gets on level ground with Diane and then feels bad about it. Seriously if Junior ever goes to college or moves out, Diane will have no one to talk to but herself and Jack's IQ is lower than Juniors. How is he going to survive? Something about Charlie, I was cracking up, but eating Dre's sandwich and ordering the leotards, ummm that when Charlie crosses the line from funny to not only creepy, but why would anyone want to be friends with him? No matter how much they try, having Bow be a stay at home mom and have the new nanny basically taking care of Demante all the time, just brings up more the writers don't know what to do with Bow or the baby at all. 

• Love 10

I know the writers think that no episode of this show is complete without at least one scene of Dre acting like a petulant man child but good lord. Watching Dre stomp around the bedroom with his electric toothbrush and clippers to wake Bow up was so fucking petty. This woman has been getting up at 4:30am and leaving for work before you wake up for almost two decades and you have to be that much of a resentful brat? So trifling and immature. 

In general, if someone says they’re going to do something (like pick up the dry cleaning), then they either need to do it or let the other person know ahead of time that they aren’t going to do it. But in this case, I still have a hard time taking Dre’s side in this (boo hoo, he wore a Friday outfit on a Thursday) because we have heard repeatedly for four seasons that he spends almost all of his paycheck on clothes and shoes. It’s not like he’s super broke and only has four suits that he has to rotate every day of the week. You know he has enough brand new clothes to get him through several weeks before he has to wear even the same pair of jeans again. 

As for asking permission to make purchases, this is coming from the same person who was told by a financial advisor to stop buying so many shoes so he really shouldn’t be talking. Somehow he’s the only one allowed to buy whatever he wants without a spousal pre-consultation.

Unfortunately there are men out there who think that if they are the breadwinners, then the money belongs to him, not his wife. 

• Love 23

This was horrible.

And since the Johnsons live in California, The View wouldn't air until early afternoon!!!! So Dre enjoying watching television in the morning, with Whoopi Goldberg on his screen from The View made no sense. Since, what I got from him, was he watched it live.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

In general, if someone says they’re going to do something (like pick up the dry cleaning), then they either need to do it or let the other person know ahead of time that they aren’t going to do it. But in this case, I still have a hard time taking Dre’s side in this (boo hoo, he wore a Friday outfit on a Thursday) because we have heard repeatedly for four seasons that he spends almost all of his paycheck on clothes and shoes. It’s not like he’s super broke and only has four suits that he has to rotate every day of the week. You know he has enough brand new clothes to get him through several weeks before he has to wear even the same pair of jeans again. 

As for asking permission to make purchases, this is coming from the same person who was told by a financial advisor to stop buying so many shoes so he really shouldn’t be talking. Somehow he’s the only one allowed to buy whatever he wants without a spousal pre-consultation.

I agreed with Dre about exactly two things. I do think since Bow said she'd pick up the dry cleaning, she should have picked up the dry cleaning or told Dre she couldn't so he'd know to go himself. That's just part of being responsible.

I also agreed with Dre that the fountain was a big purchase and he should have had some say. He wasn't wrong that a heavy fountain filled with water and running on electricity sitting on top of a cabinet isn't baby friendly and would be a bad idea in a few months when Devante is moving around. I tend to think any big change to a shared living space should involve both adults in the house and the fountain was a big enough change in my eyes. For me, it isn't about the money so much as respecting your partner and making sure they are also comfortable in your home.

But Dre stomping around the bedroom because he wanted a home cooked breakfast or being an ass to Ericka by refusing to use her name was all awful. He's truly the worst.

• Love 13

The other reason I just can’t with Dre trying to tell Bow she needs to get permission to spend money is that he bought Ruby a very expensive brand new car without discussing it with his wife first. To me, that means a fountain is no big deal. 

I agree that major home decor purchases should be discussed beforehand if we’re talking about two normal adults, but it’s clear that Dre was just bent out of shape because instead of getting his fantasy version of what life would be like if Bow became a stay at home mom, she was doing stuff for her own enjoyment and spending “his” money rather than waiting on him hand and foot. 

• Love 14

I don't know why Bow is even with Dre anymore. He's awful.

And the crap about Deon Cole's character cyber peeping on her is extremely creepy and I can't understand how neither the showrunners nor anyone at ABC had any problem airing it, ever-- but especially now during the era of "me too".

I love Junior, and I like Jack. The kid they were mocking in the car was quirky but harmless and actually kind of charming, in an age-appropriate way. Kids do get on "what if" benders. I loved Jack playing along. He's been shown to be a people person, and I liked that he was able to be horrified by Diane's and Junior's behavior. Junior usually wouldn't act like that, but it's kind of in character because he was seeking approval from Diane.

I had mixed feelings about the other moms being a neurosurgeon and... I forget what else. On the one hand, it was unexpected and subverted the notion that you should assume about people. On the other hand, it feeds the narrative that women pursue very challenging professions and then just give it all up and talk in baby voices and become self-indulgent bubbleheads.

Are there any women on the writing staff?

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, possibilities said:

had mixed feelings about the other moms being a neurosurgeon and... I forget what else.

One of the other moms was a lawyer. We knew that the neurosurgeon mom was a neurosurgeon from a previous episode  when Bow was having issues with the other moms. Bow made a comment to them about how she didn’t have time to do something because she’s a doctor and the other lady said she was a neurosurgeon and still had time to do whatever school parent stuff they were sniping about. Bow then had to backtrack a bit because she just assumed that all of the other moms were stay at home trophy wives. 

• Love 6

Unfortunately, there are men out there who think that if they are the breadwinners, then the money belongs to him, not his wife. 

I side-eyed Dre the entire episode, but when he pulled that nugget out after buying Ruby a car without consulting Bow, as well as his expensive sneaker habit, he had no business fixing his face to say that to her. But it goes to your second point. If I'm working and it's my money that's keeping the lights on, then I get to buy whatever I want. Spouses, however, have to ask permission like they're children. What's next, an allowance? 

This episode was the one that really made me dislike Diane. She was never my favorite because I don't find rudeness endearing, but to not feel the slightest remorse for hurting that kid's feelings, regardless of how annoying he was being, was cold. I'm glad Junior still had his soul. 

• Love 6

What I liked about the carpool scenes is that Jack didn’t think Mason was being weird at all. He thought the hypothetical  questions were interesting and he was responding, which seems like the way most kids that age would react in that situation. 

My favorite part of their discussion:

Mason: What would you think if a snake came out of my mouth?

Jack: What kind of snake?

Mason: A cobra, of course. 

• Love 14

The young actor who plays Jack was on last night's episode of Drunk History. He played the inventor of scratching in rap and hip hop music and was so cute.

Junior was wearing driving gloves. While driving 15 mph.

Heh, Charlie eating Dre's lunch right in front of him and denying it. I love Charlie.

I do think Charlie's cyberstalking thing was bad though even if Dre started it by letting his co-workers watch Bo on his nanny cam. Way to violate your wife's privacy and encourage your co-workers to disrespect her--at the same time.

• Love 7

I swear, sometimes it almost feels like Dre is two different characters. One guy who can give long lectures about African American history and culture in a very intelligent way, and another guy who cant bother remembering his nanny's name and stomps around his house like a whinny cave man. Or maybe Dre is some kind of savant who is amazing at two things (advertising and African American cultural history) and horrible at literally everything else. 

And the sad thing is, he almost had a point a few times, but he gets pissed about the wrong things, and just acts like such a dick about it, its impossible to get behind him. Yes, if Bow said that she would get the laundry, she should have gotten it, or let him know she didn't have time. Yes, Bow should have checked with him before she bought a giant purchase for their living room. BUT, he doesn't actually seem upset about her becoming more self centered, he is upset because he thought when she became a stay at home mom (like I think he always wanted) her whole life would revolve around doing stuff for him! Plus, considering Dre pretty much always does things for himself without thinking of Bow, and always buys stuff without running it by Bow (even when she was also working), the guy has no real room to judge her. I just dont like this plot. and considering Bow supposedly left her job that she loved to spend more time with the kids, she still doesn't seem to spend much time with them, especially the baby, who I STILL keep forgetting exists every other scene. 

I love Jack, and his interactions with the other kid were hilarious. And of course Junior wears driving gloves for car pool. Of course he does. Love you Junior!

I did snicker at Bow saying how Dre apparently picketed when Subway started toasting their bread. "Someone had to stand up for Quizznoes!"

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 10

Yes Dre went about everything in the wrong way and emphasized the wrong points about Bow being a stay at home mom but he wasn't completely wrong either. In one episode we see Bow day drinking while Junior took care of the baby and in this episode she's sleeping in on school mornings. I don't really have a problem with the hair appointments or yoga as they were taking place while the kids were at school but that to me was not part of the "agreement". I stay home and don't make my husband breakfast (I do make his lunch while I'm making the other kids' lunch for their lunch boxes) but I get up first every morning to get the kids up and ready for school while my husband gets him self ready- he then drives two of them to school while I stay home with the baby. I do laundry, cook, clean all day, etc and once a week at night I go out of the house for rehearsal. I'm not saying every stay at home mother has to do what I do but Bow kind of lost the right to flounder away her day and sleep in every morning when she chose to have another baby later in life (after raising four other kids that are now capable of getting by without hands on help 24/7). So, she can miss me with her complaining about how she's owed all this personal time now. 

• Love 6

I’m still with Bow on her weeklong vacation. Consider Dre’s reaction to Bow making breakfast for the kids: once he was relieved of the oh so taxing task of yelling from the kitchen and tossing frozen waffles at his children, he used that extra time to relax and watch tv. In other words, any opportunity he gets for some leisure time, he grabs with both hands. Why shouldn’t Bow do the same, especially during the day when the kids are at school? She admitted that she went a little overboard. I can understand why she did. Like many women, she has essentially had two full time jobs - her outside the home job as an anesthesiologist and her inside the home job (grocery shopping, laundry, cooking meals, helping the kids with homework, etc. aka things we almost never see Dre do).

• Love 11

Speaking of Bow's job...do anesthesiologists use those masks anymore to induce anesthesia? I mean, I've been through a number of surgeries over the past three years, and they just inserted the stuff into my iv, I'm talking and then I was out.  Because the next thing I know, I'm waking up.

• Love 3

No one looked good in this episode, except maybe Jack.

Dre was obviously incredibly petulant throughout, and in typical Dre fashion approached his concerns in the worst way possible.

Charlie's crush on Bow, which had always been played off in the past as largely innocent, or at least innocent enough to fly over Dre's head, really ramped up, and felt... for lack of a better word... icky.

Bow's me time, while jutified was manifested and rationalized in the worst way possible. "This is the first break I've had in 18 years?" Really? Because we've seen you on vacation with your husband and without kids in the past, we've seen you on vacation with your family, and let's not forget that before Davante, your family's youngest children were 9 or 10, who you were helped in raising by your two older Children, your husband's parents, and a Paid Nanny.

C'mon, Black-ish you're better than this. And the lack of supporting characters was really felt.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

I just dont like this plot. and considering Bow supposedly left her job that she loved to spend more time with the kids, she still doesn't seem to spend much time with them, especially the baby, who I STILL keep forgetting exists every other scene. 

This, except I kept wondering where the baby was when Bow was driving the kids to school and Dre was watching tv. Then they revealed the new nanny. Who must have loaded the baby in the car when she drove the twins to school the day that Bow slept in.

I also have to suspend disbelief that Dre had been getting all 4 kids off to school by himself all these years. I don't think he's capable.

• Love 8

Yeah, sometimes Charlie gets a little too creepy about Bow, but otherwise I love him and think he's hilarious. The excitement on his face when the boss asked if the new Tyler Perry movie had come out and sneaking bites of Dre's sandwich then denying it was great.

I loved that Jack actually found Mason's what-if's intriguing. 

Dre expectations of Bow being home were bad, but that's the character. He does, says, and assumes things that are wrong, but then he learns. I'm not pissed off at the show for having a character with exaggerated, human flaws.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

This, except I kept wondering where the baby was when Bow was driving the kids to school and Dre was watching tv. Then they revealed the new nanny. Who must have loaded the baby in the car when she drove the twins to school the day that Bow slept in.

I also have to suspend disbelief that Dre had been getting all 4 kids off to school by himself all these years. I don't think he's capable.

That's what makes this such a problem and with Zoey gone now. It just makes you scratch your head where Dre and Bow are coming from. Dre thinking having the world revolved around him and being able to have money to buy what he wants since Pops was barely getting any money. Or he got himself caught in some bad schemes with Ruby or his sister. Dre in his head feels he earns all the damn clothes and shoes he wants. However, that's where it goes too far. Dre then talks about spending money, why Bow needed to stay home. Yet they are throwing money at a new nanny that Dre keeps thinking it is in the right to call: "Black Nanny 2" when she has told him over and over again her name. Even wore a name tag and yet he still goes; "who?" The main point when Bow to say home because of Devante and getting over her PPD and Zoey leaving. She wanted to be around more before Junior got a real job or into college (hopefully) himself. Leaving just the twins. Instead she had turned into throwing Junior or Erica at them and just going about doing things. Now getting called in the stay at homes who basically became that and lost their intelligence as a result. Almost like a reverse stay at homes from American Housewife. Where they are just priveledge and just want to be the center of attention for everyone. Let these ones were like: "I couldn't do it all, so I gave up my job, but now I throw the kids at work and do: spas, yoga and OMG coffee houses." That just paints a very poor picture. Even when Dre told his boss he had become him, I wanted to go: "you have been him since day 1 you dumbass." His tantrum with Bow sleeping in was too much. Same with Charlie spying on Bow and buying her stuff, that's going to creepy, not funny. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, itsjustme said:

I hope they do not think Dre calling  her black nanny 2 is endearing him to anyone.  I do not believe Erica or Bow would not have gone off on him for something like that.

I would straight quit. Good nannies are in demand; she can find a job where people have the basic respect to address her by name.

5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I’m still with Bow on her weeklong vacation. Consider Dre’s reaction to Bow making breakfast for the kids: once he was relieved of the oh so taxing task of yelling from the kitchen and tossing frozen waffles at his children, he used that extra time to relax and watch tv. In other words, any opportunity he gets for some leisure time, he grabs with both hands. Why shouldn’t Bow do the same, especially during the day when the kids are at school? She admitted that she went a little overboard. I can understand why she did. Like many women, she has essentially had two full time jobs - her outside the home job as an anesthesiologist and her inside the home job (grocery shopping, laundry, cooking meals, helping the kids with homework, etc. aka things we almost never see Dre do).

I agree. She no longer has the "first shift" of her full-time job, which was really demanding. It's not like she was a data processor where she worked 9-5 and can leave her work at work at the end of the day. She was literally working all hours. Why shouldn't she fill her newfound free time with some leisure activity, get her hair did*, work out, etc.?

*I like her much better with curly hair. The straight look she was sporting at the end wasn't working for me.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I would straight quit. Good nannies are in demand; she can find a job where people have the basic respect to address her by name.

I a

I agree and in fact I wanted her to start ignoring him and then saying: "I'm sorry, my name is Erica, not "black nanny 2" you dumb ass, so until you address me as such, I don't hear you." 

• Love 7

Charlie eating, shaking and spitting out those sunflower seeds took me out! “Leave his ass!”

I wasn’t feeling Bow’s hair either, but Tracee said it was a wig and that she actually hates straightening her hair. Yara hates straightening hers as well. Diane’s cornrows were adorable. I had to laugh when she asked, “What if I opened my mouth and a fist came out?” Ha!

• Love 7

You know, when they first introduced the idea of Bow becoming a stay-at-home mom, I thought it would be an interesting plotline because it's something you don't see that often on TV.  We see a lot of experienced stay-at-home moms (ie, women that have been doing it for several years) and lots of women transitioning from being a stay-at-home mom to re-entering the workforce but you don't often see a show covering a woman being a new stay-at-home mom and all the challenges and adjustments that entails.  You see that plot with dads a lot these days but not with moms (because I guess TV producers just assume that all women just smoothly and naturally adapt to being a stay-at-home parent).  So yeah, I was on board when they first decided that Bow would be a stay-at-home mom but I'm no longer a fan as it's become very obvious that they have no idea what to do with her in this role.

There are so many things they could have done with this.  In the earlier seasons, Bow was very organic/granola about food so why not have a plot where now that she has more time at home, she's gotten way into cooking...only it's all awful tasting and the rest of the family is figuring out ways to work around it.  Her going to yoga makes sense so why not have her get really competitive about it, trying to show up her yoga classmates?  Since Bow was so dismissive of stay-at-home moms in the past, why not have her be treated similarly by a working mom so that she realizes how unpleasant she was being before?  Have her volunteer at the kids' schools and something goes wrong.  Have an episode where she has to adjust from saying "Doctor" to "Stay-at-home mom" when someone asks what she does for a living.  Any of those things would be better plots and subplots than what they have done with Bow in the last few episodes.  I just don't get what the point was of having Bow stay-at-home to spend time with the baby if they're not going to actually do anything with her.

Edited by Snapdragon
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

You know, when they first introduced the idea of Bow becoming a stay-at-home mom, I thought it would be an interesting plotline because it's something you don't see that often on TV.  We see a lot of experienced stay-at-home moms (ie, women that have been doing it for several years) and lots of women transitioning from being a stay-at-home mom to re-entering the workforce but you don't often see a show covering a woman being a new stay-at-home mom and all the challenges and adjustments that entails.  You see that plot with dads a lot these days but not with moms (because I guess TV producers just assume that all women just smoothly and naturally adapt to being a stay-at-home parent).  So yeah, I was on board when they first decided that Bow would be a stay-at-home mom but I'm no longer a fan as it's become very obvious that they have no idea what to do with her in this role.

There are so many things they could have done with this.  In the earlier seasons, Bow was very organic/granola about food so why not have a plot where now that she has more time at home, she's gotten way into cooking...only it's all awful tasting and the rest of the family is figuring out ways to work around it.  Her going to yoga makes sense so why not have her get really competitive about it, trying to show up her yoga classmates?  Since Bow was so dismissive of stay-at-home moms in the past, why not have her be treated similarly by a working mom so that she realizes how unpleasant she was being before?  Have her volunteer at the kids' schools and something goes wrong.  Have an episode where she has to adjust from saying "Doctor" to "Stay-at-home mom" when someone asks what she does for a living.  Any of those things would be better plots and subplots than what they have done with Bow in the last few episodes.  I just don't get what the point was of having Bow stay-at-home to spend time with the baby if they're not going to actually do anything with her.

Right because even reading about what's ahead, they don't even plan on dealing with that. Just more of: "She was suppose to be at home with her new baby and for her younger kids." It's turn into: "Dre wants June Clever and Bow wants me time." What the hell?

• Love 3
On 2/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, tennisgurl said:

I swear, sometimes it almost feels like Dre is two different characters. One guy who can give long lectures about African American history and culture in a very intelligent way, and another guy who cant bother remembering his nanny's name and stomps around his house like a whinny cave man. Or maybe Dre is some kind of savant who is amazing at two things (advertising and African American cultural history) and horrible at literally everything else. 

And the sad thing is, he almost had a point a few times, but he gets pissed about the wrong things, and just acts like such a dick about it, its impossible to get behind him. Yes, if Bow said that she would get the laundry, she should have gotten it, or let him know she didn't have time. Yes, Bow should have checked with him before she bought a giant purchase for their living room. BUT, he doesn't actually seem upset about her becoming more self centered, he is upset because he thought when she became a stay at home mom (like I think he always wanted) her whole life would revolve around doing stuff for him! Plus, considering Dre pretty much always does things for himself without thinking of Bow, and always buys stuff without running it by Bow (even when she was also working), the guy has no real room to judge her. I just dont like this plot. and considering Bow supposedly left her job that she loved to spend more time with the kids, she still doesn't seem to spend much time with them, especially the baby, who I STILL keep forgetting exists every other scene. 

I love Jack, and his interactions with the other kid were hilarious. And of course Junior wears driving gloves for car pool. Of course he does. Love you Junior!

I did snicker at Bow saying how Dre apparently picketed when Subway started toasting their bread. "Someone had to stand up for Quizznoes!"

It feels like the show has moved entirely away from the Dre that talked about cultural issues and is exclusively running with the petulant man-baby side, which is why I'm not that into the show this season. They used to weave these petty moments in around other traits, which made them annoying, but in a not deal-breaking, 'why would anyone want to be with him' kind of way. 

The nanny cam bits were disturbing, especially turning it on in front of a room full of people without knowing what she might have been up to that day.   

ON 2/7/2018 AT 6:48 PM,  EMPRESS1 SAID: 

I like her much better with curly hair. The straight look she was sporting at the end wasn't working for me.

I have stick straight hair so I am always envious of women with curly hair!

She's had straight blow-outs before, but never so stick straight and flat. I agree that it wasn't a great look.

I have curly hair and it's a gigantic pain in the ass, I would love to be able to wake up and run a brush through my hair and go, but my hair is always standing up all over and can't be fixed without wetting and/or major effort. I also can't do ponytails without little curly devil horns popping up all around my hairline, so I'm envious of the stick-straight haired! 

• Love 5
On 2/6/2018 at 7:57 PM, readster said:

Jack's IQ is lower than Juniors

I think Junior has a fairly high IQ.  He speaks at least one other language (the one from Game of Thrones) fluently, loves museums and has other "nerdy" qualities. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, jhlipton said:

I think Junior has a fairly high IQ.  He speaks at least one other language (the one from Game of Thrones) fluently, loves museums and has other "nerdy" qualities. 

He also skipped a grade in school. He was 13 during his freshman year of high school 

• Love 3

14. Dre and Bow confront gender biases of their own after finding out that both Junior and Zoey have become sexually active. Meanwhile, Ruby is hurt when she finds out that Jack and Diane have been hanging out with a friend’s grandmother after school.

15. When Jack and Diane get in trouble at school, Dre and Bow have to figure out the right balance of discipline and support so that their kids aren’t too afraid of authority nor entitled either. Meanwhile, Ruby thinks Junior’s Spanish teacher is flirting with him, and he begins to realize that girls at school are starting to check him out.

Between Dre entering The Sunken Place after hearing about Zoey and Ruby teaching the twins how to sell out their classmates I hollered throughout this entire episode.

Edited by Dee
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Dee said:

Between Dre entering The Sunken Place after hearing about Zoey and Ruby teaching the twins how to sell out their classmates I hollered throughout this entire episode.

I DIED. Dre in the Sunken Place! Complete with teacup!

Talking about your kids' sex lives at work is gross.

• Love 10