Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Extinction

thewhiteowl

Let's see get electrocuted for say 10 minutes at least, (oh and burned up ) then dive into the Arctic Ocean. And showed no ill-effects.

Creepy, awkward, and insanely unrealistic...yay Scorpions back!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jlina said:

Let's see get electrocuted for say 10 minutes at least, (oh and burned up ) then dive into the Arctic Ocean. And showed no ill-effects.

No problem too big, relentlessly complicated or urgent for this team to solve just in the nick of time! Clever solutions provided while you wait. Cool.

• Love 3

I wasn't expecting the song and dance and it made me laugh.

I kept expecting the whole thing to be some elaborate plan of Mark's to escape.  

I like that both couples are having growing pains.

20 hours ago, Jlina said:

yay!

• Love 3

For me it is not so much about jumping the shark - I think they somersaulted over that guy quite a while ago, but I got about 10 minutes into this and thought - yeah I haven't really missed it and I just couldn't summon any enthusiasm or interest so I'm quitting.

• Love 1

I enjoyed this crazy return. This show makes me laugh at points I don’t think it’s supposed to. It’s like cotton candy. I enjoy it while I watch it but don’t give it too much thought afterwards, and I’m okay with that. I sometimes need some fun, fluffy, lack of realism in my life. 

• Love 4

I thought the obituary thing was really silly. He was a local politician so at minimum the obit would've said that, I'd think. I'm less sure of this but I'm also used to obits listing "survived by" spouse, kids, siblings whatever, but do they generally say "widower of" if the predeceased spouse were not well-known in some way? I just didn't find it at all surprising Megan would not be mentioned in his obituary, so it rang false that he was shocked by it, other than as shorthand that he's not handling his grief at all well.

On 10/4/2017 at 11:57 PM, theatremouse said:

I thought the obituary thing was really silly. He was a local politician so at minimum the obit would've said that, I'd think. I'm less sure of this but I'm also used to obits listing "survived by" spouse, kids, siblings whatever, but do they generally say "widower of" if the predeceased spouse were not well-known in some way? I just didn't find it at all surprising Megan would not be mentioned in his obituary, so it rang false that he was shocked by it, other than as shorthand that he's not handling his grief at all well.

I think they do often reference a person being predeceased by his wife or his sister or something. But often in those cases the obituary was written by a family member.