Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Brother's Keeper Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Surprise guest on Talking Dead? Someone's dying tonight, hope it's Madison.

Someone on another site mentioned the show needs to kill off Madison and make Strand and/or Daniel more prominent. I'm all for the second part but I'm wondering how much of Madison is the writers/directors' fault. Dickens has been pretty engaging in some of her roles but someone on this show is directing all the women to act like they're under water. 

1 minute ago, Red Fields said:

Herd dust?

Is this now a thing? Like - those feisty walkers dredge up dirt because they drag their feet so slow?

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Like - those feisty walkers dredge up dirt because they drag their feet so slow?

Pigpen walkers!

I can smell the crazy coming off of Troy from here.  Nick and his wacky windblown hair entertains me, I'm not sure why.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I must say Troy has great teeth, despite the ZA.

2 minutes ago, raven said:

Troy has surprisingly white teeth.

TWD has actresses who look like they just got facials at a Beverly Hills spa despite being in the sun & having to listen to Rick's speeches for however many months and I find that distracting. FTWD actresses have the flawless skin AND beach-y waves and it's equally odd. But the blinding whiteness of Troy's teeth is too over the top. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, raven said:

He skinned one alive, the crazy bastard.

WHY save Troy, Nick???  I guess cuz we need a crazy person on this show.

Seriously! I think Troy has killed more people on this show than zombies have.

• Love 1

Everyone to the pantry?  Is that what she said?

Am I not paying proper attention or was this camper-rocking walker herd completely avoidable?

I don't think so, I think they were heading right to the ranch.  Or did Troy catch their attention?  I'm multi tasking over here.

Am I not paying proper attention or was this camper-rocking walker herd completely avoidable?

Yes, it was. Or it would have been if just one of the main characters had removed their head from their ass and paid attention to that actual HERD heading toward them.

• Love 2

Twenty people standing with clubs against hundreds of walkers on the other side of the "impenetrable wall of RVs" has to be one of the stupidest things they've ever had on either show.

But it's a Madison-free episode, so I'm fine with it.  Snoopy happy dance.

• Love 4