Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: 11/9

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

I think Eichner's character voted Gary Johnson.

This was such a great hour of television. Kai is very charismatic and I loved seeing how he got all these followers. 

Harrison did vote for Gary Johnson.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mansfolly said:

Adderall? For all we know he's been using since grade school. Just a thought.

Side effects include: signs of blood flow problems in the fingers or toes (such as coldness, numbness, pain, or skin color changes), unusual wounds on the fingers or toes, mental/mood/behavior changes (such as agitation, aggression, mood swings, depression, abnormal thoughts, thoughts of suicide), uncontrolled movements, continuous chewing movements/teeth grinding, outbursts of words/sounds, change in sexual ability/desire, frequent/prolonged erections (in males).

That last one's for Harrison   ; )

Plus, he's an angry young man. There seem to be a lot of those all around the world these days.

I still want to know what made him that way and why this election was the GO button for him.

6 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I wonder if he even really supports Trump for Trump's sake or, as part of a grand plan, is just seizing upon the divisive and incendiary results of Trump.

We haven't heard much about Kai's actual political leanings, but my guess is he is more interested in how Trump was able to use fear to persuade people to join his side, rather than any particular policies. More what Trump represents in the American people, than Trump himself. It is interesting to watch this play out, the more they show of Kai's strategies/motivations, the more intrigued I get.

(Disclaimer: I am referring to "Trump using fear" not as a political statement about real life, but as it is portrayed on the show)

Edited by ClareWalks
4 hours ago, Anela said:

We have paper ballots in my area, in Ohio. Fill in the circles, rip the bottom off when you leave the booth, and feed it into a machine. 

Here in Massachusetts, you fill in arrows on a stiff piece of paper so that it can be read more reliably than the little circles. You feed it into a machine when you're done. In the system on the show, what purpose does the envelope serve?

3 hours ago, Luciano said:

The Vanity Fair recap said that we never saw Kai's ballot but I thought we did?

I'm fairly certain we did, but I could see a viewer getting distracted by trying to figure out what he did next; it looked like they were trying to suggest he took a whiz in the voting booth.

19 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

That was such a third degree burn, I'd have thought Meadow would need something stronger to dull the insult. The creepy skeevy bum guys didn't want you and were creeped out by YOU! Yeesh.

Seeing Ally pre-election trauma she was so even keel. Not cowering at all. Night and day! But now that we know Ivy is in on it, definitely have more sympathy for Ivy as she has no clue about the woman she's married to. But it's interesting, Ivy lost and felt the need to regain control after her sexual violation but went over the edge in kidnapping and assault- exactly what she claims Ally is guilty of except she's setting her up. No doubt her revenge for the Jill Stein vote.

Meadow voting for Oprah? God bless her, LOL. She voted with her heart. 

Kai's promise of equal power will probably lead to his downfall.

Very smart to show us this pivotal episode of connecting some of the dots. Last year with Roanoke they were losing viewers early by keeping them in the dark so it seems they bump up the expo/background dump earlier.

Newly impressed cult member Beverly Hope being unable to stop smiling while reporting on a gruesome discovery of a dismembered head was hilarious. She literally could not contain her glee at the carnage.

Kai is playing all sides. He really is the Joker- just wants to create chaos and watch the world burn.

Kai reminds me of Leland Gaunt, the shop owner in the Steven King book Needful Things, who stocks stuff that customers want most in the world (e.g. a woman with arthritis buys an amulet that, when she wears it, removes all the pain from her hands) but to get it, asks them to play pranks on other people in town. This starts all kinds of feuds and ends up in murder and mayhem.

There's something about Emma Roberts that I just cannot stand (I think it's the relation to Julia Roberts, honestly, who I'm at "bitch eating crackers" status with), so I was glad to see her come and go in one episode.

Poor Meadow re: "Just take it." But their foreclosure plot was bugging me (I know it's nit-picky). Who waits until THREE DAYS BEFORE to tell their spouse they're losing their house? Doesn't foreclosure take months and months? And also, as someone who pays very careful attention to her finances, I can't imagine not knowing that you aren't bringing enough in to cover the mortgage or knowing and not doing anything about it. Harrison seemed to be totally in the dark about everything. The melanoma and disability are not Meadow's fault but her handling of the foreclosure is.

I loathe the word "pussy." I hate how it sounds. So this was not a great episode for me (and of course, the Access Hollywood tape was unpleasant as well, for many reasons).

I don't think Kai gives a shit about Trump other than that he sees the fear and chaos that Trump creates as a way to get what he wants; fearful people who need a strong leader to follow. 

Paper ballots here, just outside of Chicago. 

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

So do we and we're in Washington State. Of course we completely mail in too. I haven't been in a voting booth since the ninties IIRC.

One thing I have never done was wait in a line to vote. There has never been a line when I go so it's amazing to me to see some of those lines. Cracked me up to watch the wife wait in line just to vote for Oprah. 

40 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Kai reminds me of Leland Gaunt, the shop owner in the Steven King book Needful Things, who stocks stuff that customers want most in the world (e.g. a woman with arthritis buys an amulet that, when she wears it, removes all the pain from her hands) but to get it, asks them to play pranks on other people in town. This starts all kinds of feuds and ends up in murder and mayhem.

There's something about Emma Roberts that I just cannot stand (I think it's the relation to Julia Roberts, honestly, who I'm at "bitch eating crackers" status with), so I was glad to see her come and go in one episode.

I can't watch movies with Julia Roberts because she is such a crappy actress but somehow she makes millions. And the nepotism starts to,get tiresome, especially keeping better actresses down. 

8 hours ago, LoneHaranguer said:

But RM seemed absolutely obsessed with a certain P word.

The way he was portrayed, I didn't buy that he wouldn't have already voted first thing in the morning, if not beforehand.

Who is rm?  I thought everyone was yelling grab her by the pussy because that's what trump claimed he did to women? 

I don't know, I think a lot of people head out to vote after work. But that scene was pretty good. 

This season truly is the American Horror Story. Haunted houses, abusive asylums, circus freaks and witches are all well and good, but there is nothing more terrifying than the political extremists and group mentality of this season.

A man freaking hacked off his own arm to go vote?!!?! WTF? That kind of extremism is horrifying. People are more terrifying than any supernatural being.

Kai is the scariest character this show has ever had. He is so compelling, so charismatic and manipulative and so very, very dangerous. 

Very interesting that Winter and Ivy met before Winter was hired as a nanny. 

Loved seeing Emma Roberts brutally murdered. I'm sure that makes me a terrible person...but I can live with that. 

The Beverly Hope video was totally hilarious.  And I was watching CNN do a report on Hurricane Irma a week or so ago and somebody did the exact same thing, ran past the reporter yelling, "Grab them by the pussy!".  It was kind of fun watching Emma Roberts' most annoying character yet get gutted by the clown posse.  Chaz at the voting booth missing a hand, omg.  Plus we learn that Ivy shares a secret with Winter that Ally doesn't know about.  This episode held back on nothing.  Best of the season so far, in large part because so much of the focus was on Evan Peters and not Sarah Paulson's irritating character.  Now I'm starting to like it.

I might be nice to rewatch Chaz's performance with Ally in the first episode to see if Chaz's character gives any indication that a hand is missing.

We're all awful people for not noticing but I rewatched and it's very obvious in episode one that Chaz's character is missing a hand..... 

Great episode! Love the reveal that Ivy and Winter know each other. Makes it seem more likely they are working together now to recruit Ally into their cult by scaring the shit out of her.

Also, it was a Chaz Bono-centric episode and he gave an amazing performance as the Trump supporter/pussy grabber.

The Beverly Hope YouTube video was also hilarious. Wonder if it was Emma Roberts who paid those guys to punk Beverly when she was on camera. 

I think those killer clowns are Kai, Harrison and Meadow right? There is definitely a female clown and 2 male clowns so I assume that's them in clown costumes actually committing the murder? Plus Harrison has killed before and Meadow saw him hacking up the body in the motel bathroom.

15 hours ago, RedMal said:

So now I'm wondering, are the clowns part of Kai's cult? Or are they separate and Kai hasn't even started yet his plans? Where does Ivy and Winter fit in?

I feel as though there are two cults (and cult leaders) at this point:
Kai's cult, which consists of what we've seen (angry white male leading around a bunch of screwed up randoms). And...

Dr. Rudy's cult-- the horrifying clown cult we've seen on several occasions, who are tormenting Ally. 

17 hours ago, GoneGirl said:

A screenshot I took of the RX bottle last night. Can't find a name of the prescribing Dr. (Damn it).

I believe that it may well be Dr. Rudy prescribing it. He's giving out questionable meds for some purpose, just like whatever stuff he foisted onto Ally (that she didn't want to take, but he insisted that she "needed."

16 hours ago, questionfear said:

INow I am really unsure how Dr Rudy fits in. He might just be a really lousy psychiatrist. 

Or... he may be a truly great psychiatrist (in terms of reading people and diagnosing mental illnesses and the root of them), but one with evil intentions. He could be using his position to find new victims to torture with his clown cohorts, and messing with people's minds by prescribing them meds he knows will effect them negatively. 

Hah! I knew Ivy and Winter were on it together the moment the latter tried to seduce Ally only to leave her alone in the middle of one her crisis so Ivy was free to arrange Pedro's meeting with his maker. Ivy is the one who keeps making excuses for Winter's lousy babysitting, after all.

The opening was glorious. The ominous music as Allyson changed her mind at the last second, Serena preaching about sisterhood right before casting her vote for Trump and Meadow's rant about some people (like herself!) not being qualified to decide who should run their country, then scribbling Oprah's name on the ballot! Bwahaha!

Man, Evan Peters sure knows how to carry an episode. Watching him play his targets with such ease and conviction was a delight to watch.

I don't believe Kai and Winter are quite on the same page regarding Ally- I can buy Kai wanting her in his own little cult (last week I thought his fixation on her was odd, but now I see that's exactly how he acts towards his chosen ones), but Winter clearly doesn't think much of her. I think it's more feasible she's working with Ivy to drive Allyson insane so Ivy can divorce her and keep sole custody of their child.

5 hours ago, Mattipoo said:

I think those killer clowns are Kai, Harrison and Meadow right? There is definitely a female clown and 2 male clowns so I assume that's them in clown costumes actually committing the murder?

This begs the question, was the grocery store scene in the premiere actually happening? Two clowns were having sex and as we now know, Meadow isn't very active sexually.

14 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

We haven't heard much about Kai's actual political leanings, but my guess is he is more interested in how Trump was able to use fear to persuade people to join his side, rather than any particular policies. More what Trump represents in the American people, than Trump himself. It is interesting to watch this play out, the more they show of Kai's strategies/motivations, the more intrigued I get.

(Disclaimer: I am referring to "Trump using fear" not as a political statement about real life, but as it is portrayed on the show)

I think you're right.  Kai isn't necessarily a Trump supporter, just a supporter of all the fear and turmoil him being elected brings forth.

I was about to check out this season.  I love SP, but her wailing was just getting old.  Damn you show, you had to go and have this awesome episode to keep me around!

17 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Bev and Kai have Equal Power because Kai said that the only way his plan was going to work was if he had a messenger that could reach the masses.

Kai's best quality is that he can read people and know what they want.  Kai tapped into Harrison's rage about growing up gay in this country.  Kai connected with Chaz's character about being an angry young man.  He knows what Beverly wants above all else is equal power, so that's why he's promising it to her.  However, it's clear to me there's only one sheriff in town and that's Kai.  

I loved it when Kai told Beverly he was running for city council and Beverly told him there was no vacancies.  I almost saw it written in Kai's eyes "Not yet!".

I can't remember if we saw Kai's vote. I remember him walking into the polling place with an armless Chaz and then Chaz voting, but not Kai.

Hi Emma Roberts! Bye Emma Roberts!

On 9/26/2017 at 11:24 PM, ShadowHunter said:

This was a good one. Kia you bastard I love you. Evan was great and he carried the episode well.  I loved watching him manipulate everyone.  He had the right mix of charm but was creepy and also seductive.

On a shallow note NICE gym and shower stuff from Evan.

Is it wrong that I'm finding Evan very hot this season?

Now that I think about it I don't remember seeing Kai voting.  He was too busy messing with people.  We all assume he voted for Trump and that he was a Trump supporter but honestly he is more an anarchist then a Trumpist.  Trump works because he stirs up anger on one side and fear on the other.  Then again I think Hillary might have done the same??????  So I am not sure he actually cared who won his methodology might have changed and the people he approached but I doubt Kia's overall mission would have. 

Edited by Chaos Theory

He did vote.  Weirdly, I was too far from the television to see who people were voting for although, because we were treated to each ballot scene, I knew it was significant.  I'm getting my answers here as you all comment on the votes.

Kai did vote because he was in the booth and had a little victory cry after he filled out the form.

MaggieG, the guilt about Evan Peters is shared.  Don't feel alone.  I've had the hots for him since Tate in Murder House.  AHS is the only place I've ever seen him so I have no excuse.  And, yes, guilt is the word.  Because he is SO hot and wonderful and yet -- the characters he presents are so, so ghastly.

Edited by Captanne
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:19 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Well that was intense.  In all the right ways.  Yes this might just turn into my favorite season yet.   

I loved seeing Kai's cult getting formed.  Watching him "seduce" each of the members and how easy it was to get them over to his side.   The most surprising thing about the episode though was that Winter knew Ivy.  Not sure though how deep it went but Ivy HAD to recognize winter when she came job hunting.  I mean you don't kidnap someone and forget your partner.  

Still...damn show.   You took it up a level and I love it.  

After two weeks of creepy clown escapades I was just about ready to give up, said I'd watch one more ep and I'm glad I did. I find anybody who doesn't blink regularly to be very unsettling. Evan's got that down.

21 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Also - do they really still have paper ballots in Wisconsin? I thought every state used voting machines now.

Massachusetts still has paper ballots.

And man, I just love Adina Porter. She'll always be Tara's mom to me and I'm so glad she's in the AHS universe.

Edited by Lady Iris

Poor Meadow re: "Just take it." But their foreclosure plot was bugging me (I know it's nit-picky). Who waits until THREE DAYS BEFORE to tell their spouse they're losing their house? Doesn't foreclosure take months and months? And also, as someone who pays very careful attention to her finances, I can't imagine not knowing that you aren't bringing enough in to cover the mortgage or knowing and not doing anything about it. Harrison seemed to be totally in the dark about everything. The melanoma and disability are not Meadow's fault but her handling of the foreclosure is.

I can imagine a scenario where you could hide that kind of information from a spouse, like if everything was only in one spouse's name, and you were able to intercept the notices before your spouse saw them.  I'm not suggesting it's a plausible scenario, but it is possible.

9 minutes ago, txhorns79 said:

I can imagine a scenario where you could hide that kind of information from a spouse, like if everything was only in one spouse's name, and you were able to intercept the notices before your spouse saw them.  I'm not suggesting it's a plausible scenario, but it is possible.

My family rented out a house for awhile and the people we rented it to were the type who knew how to work the system.  When we went to foreclose on them they outright told my father they had six months of unpaid rent in the house.  What they didn't know is my dad knew someone who knew someone and well they were out in six weeks.  

It seems like Harrison worked and Meadow took care of the finances.  If Harrison didn't ask Meadow could have likely kept the news up until the foreclosure notice appeared on the door.   

15 hours ago, Lemons said:

Who is rm?  I thought everyone was yelling grab her by the pussy because that's what trump claimed he did to women? 

rm = Ryan Murphy, who heads up this show. That actually was a good choice of something to bring up because it illustrated the ability of media to sell a lie wrapped around a nugget of truth. Trump made a tasteless comment about what somebody like himself or Billy Bush might get away with (ala his public one about shooting someone in the street), and the fake news variously claimed that he was advocating doing it, or that he was bragging about having done it, depending on who you listened to; both spins were represented on the show. I just think it was overdone (chanting "this pussy grabs back" sounds more like bragging about the effectiveness of kegels), and along with prior episodes is making the Left look bad; there should be more examples of folks buying into the hyperbole of the opposing side.

3 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

My family rented out a house for awhile and the people we rented it to were the type who knew how to work the system.  When we went to foreclose on them they outright told my father they had six months of unpaid rent in the house.  What they didn't know is my dad knew someone who knew someone and well they were out in six weeks.  

It seems like Harrison worked and Meadow took care of the finances.  If Harrison didn't ask Meadow could have likely kept the news up until the foreclosure notice appeared on the door.   

Oh sure, logistically I can see how it happened. I can't relate to not taking an interest in the household finances (that would be unacceptable to me in a marriage), but I know such arrangements exist. But I can't relate to Meadow knowing the information and not sharing it until the last minute. Maybe Harrison could get another job, or Meadow could try to, or something. Maybe they'd have gotten foreclosed on and put out anyway, but at least they'd have tried to work through it and sort through what happened on the other end. It's not less stressful to have to pack up your shit and move in three days vs. knowing a situation and either trying to fix it or setting up the softest possible landing place.

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I can't remember if we saw Kai's vote. I remember him walking into the polling place with an armless Chaz and then Chaz voting, but not Kai.

Hi Emma Roberts! Bye Emma Roberts!

Is it wrong that I'm finding Evan very hot this season?

We saw Kia's vote it was for Trump.

Wrong? Not to me lol.  Even the way Evan said "I would do anything for you" was good.

I think not telling Harrison about the foreclosure fits into Meadows flaky personality. I think she assumed that somehow something would magically work out. Considering they now have a nice new house I'd say she wasn't really wrong. And anyone who has watched Wives with Knives or one of the many other I killed my spouse shows knows how easy it is to hide money troubles from your spouse if you are properly motivated. Harrison was a fool for letting her handle all the finances, but it does happen.

I wish the show hadn't gone with the clowns. It just looks so hokey and far more comical than menacing. IDK what they could have used in their place? Maybe Trump and Hilary masks. Now THAT would be terrifiying!

Ivy has to be in on the whole thing.  Remember in the first two episodes they made it like Ally was nuts and hallucinating the clowns.  Now that we know they're real, they were actually in Ally and Ivy's house but only Ally saw them.  Sure.  And now Ivy and Winter have a secret association we didn't know about before.

13 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

We saw Kia's vote it was for Trump.

Wrong? Not to me lol.  Even the way Evan said "I would do anything for you" was good.

Mmm, I'm thinking the sight of Chaz's severed stump made me totally blank on Kai voting :)

Sigh, if loving Evan is wrong, I don't want to be right lol

Evan's face is beautiful, when they did the closeup of him, yeah, I would probably follow Kai in a heartbeat lol. But that blue hair is TRAGIC!!!!

I am impressed with how different all Evan's characters have been throughout this show. Kai is certainly the most menacing and downright creepy to me. He is totally nailing the charismatic cult leader role.

22 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Also - do they really still have paper ballots in Wisconsin? I thought every state used voting machines now.

In Arkansas we had both options. (I went with paper because I'd already heard warnings about possible hacking and wanted a paper trail for recounts.)

We have both paper and electronic in DC.  I always use paper because I am very, very old.  I have a dear friend who is a left-of-left conspiracy theorist (the rarest of birds) and she's been hyperventilating about Diebold for ten years.  So I have to give her that one........

When one of the top execs of the company that makes voting machines promises to deliver a battleground state for one of the candidates in a Presidential election, you have to raise an eyebrow even if you're not a nutty conspiracy theorist.

Edited by Bruinsfan
22 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Evan's face is beautiful, when they did the closeup of him, yeah, I would probably follow Kai in a heartbeat lol. But that blue hair is TRAGIC!!!!

I am impressed with how different all Evan's characters have been throughout this show. Kai is certainly the most menacing and downright creepy to me. He is totally nailing the charismatic cult leader role.

His hair doesn't bother me or I don't think about it lol.  

Evan said he did a lot of research on cults. Read books and watched many a documentary. In fact he told the Hollywood Reporter he did so much looking into cults that he started to get freaked out.  I think that ended up helping him with the role though. 

13 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

We're all awful people for not noticing but I rewatched and it's very obvious in episode one that Chaz's character is missing a hand..... 

I remembered!  When he showed it after voting I was like "ahhh so that's when he lost his hand!" And al the back and forth between dates was super confusing to me so if we saw him before  he cut it off then i was super confused because i remember he didn't have one in the first episode.

But... did ally go to the grocery store the night of the results or the night after??? Either way that's awful quick for someone to cut off their hand and heal enough to go back to work. 

On 9/28/2017 at 1:10 AM, Hazel55 said:

I feel as though there are two cults (and cult leaders) at this point:
Kai's cult, which consists of what we've seen (angry white male leading around a bunch of screwed up randoms). And...

Dr. Rudy's cult-- the horrifying clown cult we've seen on several occasions, who are tormenting Ally. 

I believe that it may well be Dr. Rudy prescribing it. He's giving out questionable meds for some purpose, just like whatever stuff he foisted onto Ally (that she didn't want to take, but he insisted that she "needed."

Or... he may be a truly great psychiatrist (in terms of reading people and diagnosing mental illnesses and the root of them), but one with evil intentions. He could be using his position to find new victims to torture with his clown cohorts, and messing with people's minds by prescribing them meds he knows will effect them negatively. 

Yep he is a sadist that way.

This is going a little off topic but I love how it seems Evan is channeling the personality a little of Charles Manson. That non blinking wide eyed look reeks of Manson and he has the evil God complex of Manson. However what I also like is the background we know of kai character when he spoke of it this last episode. Very high intelligence and apparently from a very privileged back ground and went to Yale. The opposite of Manson who claimed to come from dysfunction with a horrible mom. The fact that Kai came from such privilege and is crazy as a loon makes it more creepy I think. Well Kai is crazy in the sense I guess of being a charming sociopath.

23 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It wasn't the night after the election, it was after the election though.

Hey it was real quick but do you remember the quick shot in the grocery store of the meat?? It was very quick and I am sure intentionally meant to add to the disturbing mood along with the quick little buzzing sound we hear. Did I see piggy snout among that meat behind the glass? Never seen or noticed it in any grocery store I have been to but I think some people do it eat as a delicacy.  Anyway I thought I saw something strange behind the glass case either piggy snout or piggy feet. I saw something on tv in bizarre foods where they were eating the feet and I believe I also heard somewhere that the nose is eaten sometimes.

Just now, Stringey said:

I saw something on tv in bizarre foods where they were eating the feet and I believe I also heard somewhere that the nose is eaten sometimes.

Many cultures eat all parts of the animal whether it be cow, pig or chicken.  It's born of necessity.  Depending on where you live these items would be available.

Evan is beautiful, always has been, so no guilt is required for finding him so. And I currently also have blue hair, so there's that. I've had a crush on him since 2010's Kick Ass, and then I LOVED tragic, beautiful Tate. His character here is despicable, and I'd never date a Trump voter in real life, not even if they looked like Evan/Kai, but for TV fantasy fodder, I'm all in.

I LOST my bet with my wife.... !  Ally did not scream and cry at all this episode....I guess that's actually a win for me, even though I lost the bet.

We saw Chaz's name in the opening but honestly didn't figure out which character it was until much later.  THAT is some awesome acting.....we were very impressed!

What was the point of Kai in the shower?  It was clear that he wanted to be caught....but to what end?

Completely as an aside, I find it unsettling how the grocery store is perfectly stocked,  not an item missing. Not sure what the significance of that is exactly but it certainly sticks out to me as odd. In a show of odd things I suppose this ranks low but it got my attention anyhow.

That's a really good question about the first episode meeting the grocer.  My memory (ha!  untrustworthy on a good day) is that the opening episode had a lot of "before the election" bits.  (I muted the first ten minutes of episode one for obvious reasons.)  I think he was wearing a red baseball cap in that episode but the election hadn't taken place, yet.  The events of this week's show had yet to happen.

I can't watch movies with Julia Roberts because she is such a crappy actress but somehow she makes millions. And the nepotism starts to,get tiresome, especially keeping better actresses down. 

The thing with Emma Roberts is that she is very, very good at playing one specific character: the bitchy, entitled mean girl type. That's who she played in Coven and who she played in Scream Queens, and here again in this episode. It's hard not to associate her with that type, and easy to assume she's just playing herself. 

Btw, Evan Peters is hot because of the contacts...which make his eyes dark like Johnny Depp's.

What color are his eyes really? I did notice there's something weird about his eyes - they're like big dark circles with no pupils. 

What was the point of Kai in the shower?

Just trying to further seduce Harrison.

20 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Just trying to further seduce Harrison.

And the rest of us. lol

That's what makes Kai so scary. His ability to know exactly what buttons to push with each person. He's not a one size fits all sociopath. He crafts his seduction for each person. It is chilling, because I do believe this type of person exists. A person so charming and so in tune with the wants and needs of others, but using these skills just to cause utter chaos. He is a true anarchist. I think his only real agenda is to see the world explode. That is terrifying.