Type keyword(s) to search

TAR30: Spoilers (With Elimination Info)

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

I know the winner gets the million.  does 2nd and 3rd get anything?

They do get paid, but considerably less.  TPTB won't confirm the amounts, but rumor has it that second place is worth $25,000 and third gets $10,000.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, doodlebug said:

They do get paid, but considerably less.  TPTB won't confirm the amounts, but rumor has it that second place is worth $25,000 and third gets $10,000.

Nope.  Second gets $100,000, and third gets $75,000.

18 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Makes you wonder how Paul (BB19) is handling this. 

If Cody & Jessica win, he will not handle that well.  I almost want them to for that reason, though my heart still lies with Kristi & Jen.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Geenee said:

This Australian misled the Skiers on Leg 11, but it was insufficient to save Indy 500:

Even worse, like a total jerk, he did it on purpose.  I don't know if he was trying to help Cody & Jessica like apparently other fans were trying to do or just cause purposeful trouble.

10 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Even worse, like a total jerk, he did it on purpose.  I don't know if he was trying to help Cody & Jessica like apparently other fans were trying to do or just cause purposeful trouble.

Where were others helping them? 

45 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why is no one spoiling the winner? I don't usually watch this show but I am because of Cody and Jessica.  So maybe the winner is never spoiled.  No clue.  But I want to know! 

RFF totally knows who won, but they want to keep up the suspense of the finishing order of the F3, for some reason.  Makes no sense to me, since up to about All-Stars, they had no problem spoiling the final order, either.

9 hours ago, wings707 said:

Where were others helping them? 

Various places, apparently.

5 hours ago, wings707 said:

This is over, correct?

Yes.  The race ended in the middle of the night on Tuesday.  Probably around two or three a.m. PST.  The final leg was a rare nighttime finale.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

RFF totally knows who won, but they want to keep up the suspense of the finishing order of the F3, for some reason.  Makes no sense to me, since up to about All-Stars, they had no problem spoiling the final order, either.

How annoying.  Surely someone else in San Francisco knows who won.  A hotel employee over hearing something or getting a tell somehow.  Many fans hang out around the finish area and though too far away to see they could hear something.  Does that ever happen?  

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, wings707 said:

This is over, correct?  We should know the winner very soon, if so. 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:32 AM, wings707 said:

How annoying.  Surely someone else in San Francisco knows who won.  A hotel employee over hearing something or getting a tell somehow.  Many fans hang out around the finish area and though too far away to see they could hear something.  Does that ever happen?  

We finally have a claim from a San Francisco local.  Despite all desperate Cody & Jessica fans hoping that they won . . . @Jaewe3 on Twitter is claiming that Kristi & Jen (the Skiers) did.  Cody & Jessica (Jody) were right in it even to the end, but only managed second.  Henry & Evan (the Debaters) ended the whole thing in third.

So if this pans out, we'll finally have our fourth winning women's team, joining Nat & Kat, Kisha & Jen, and Amy & Maya.  And it seems like Cody & Jessica will share the bridesmaid position that Paul has endured twice in a row on BB.  At least they'll have beaten Brendon & Rachel's two-time record of third place for a BB team.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1

Once again doing this the right way now that the schedule for the upcoming season has finally been set:

January 3: Leg 1 - New York, New York, United States to Reykjavik, Iceland: F11 Elimination - Kayla & Dessie Eliminated.
January 10: Leg 2 - Reykjavik, Iceland to Antwerp, Belgium: F10 Elimination - April & Sarah Eliminated.
January 17: Leg 3 - Antwerp, Belgium to Tangier, Morocco: F9 NEL - Shawn & Cedric Speed Bumped.
January 24: Leg 4 - Tangier, Morocco to Saint Tropez, France: F9 Elimination - Joey & Tim Eliminated.
January 24: Leg 5 - Saint Tropez, France to Arles, France: F8 Elimination - Shawn & Cedric Eliminated.
January 31: Leg 6 - Arles, France to Prague, Czech Republic/Czechia: F7 Elimination - Trevor & Chris Eliminated.
February 7: Leg 7 - Prague, Czech Republic/Czechia to Harare, Zimbabwe: F6 NEL - Speed Bumped Team Unknown.
February 7: Leg 8 - Harare, Zimbabwe: F6 Elimination - Eric & Dan Eliminated.
February 14: Leg 9 - Harare, Zimbabwe to Manama, Bahrain: F5 Elimination - Lucas & Brittany Eliminated.
February 14: Leg 10 - Manama, Bahrain to Chiang Mai, Thailand: F4 NEL - Henry Speed Bumped.
February 21: Leg 11 - Chiang Mai, Thailand to Hong Kong, China: F4 Elimination - Alex & Conor Eliminated.
February 21: Leg 12 - Hong Kong, China to San Francisco, California, United States - F3 of Cody & Jessica, Henry & Evan, and Kristi & Jen.

17 hours ago, Geenee said:

Quite the bittersweet double airing on Valentine's Day: one pair of lovers succumbs to the desert whereas the rainforest saves another.

Are Henry & Evan lovers?  I know Lucas & Brittany are, but Henry & Evan didn't seem to be.

14 hours ago, Geenee said:

First two-hour finale in seven seasons: these doubles dominated the stretch between Unfinished Business and S23 with one exception, the legendary elimination of the anti-Buddhist Snowboarder bigots that is looking to be repeated with these chauvinistic * Indy 500 boys.

* As in, Tweet-flirting with an adult film star.

Indy drivers are normally seen as idols, though, so their edit should be interesting.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:52 PM, Geenee said:

* Only other occurrence being S19.

After Liz & Marie were ousted and Andy & Tommy dominated way too much, I gave up on that season.  Who were the victims of it at the F7?  I know Bill & Cathi and Laurence & Zac got it at the F6, but . . . F7?

On 12/2/2017 at 4:04 PM, Star Aristille said:

Once again doing this the right way now that the schedule for the upcoming season has finally been set:

January 3: Leg 1 - New York, New York, United States to Reykjavik, Iceland: F11 Elimination - Kayla & Dessie Eliminated.
January 10: Leg 2 - Reykjavik, Iceland to Antwerp, Belgium: F10 Elimination - April & Sarah Eliminated.
January 17: Leg 3 - Antwerp, Belgium to Tangier, Morocco: F9 NEL - Shawn & Cedric Speed Bumped.
January 24: Leg 4 - Tangier, Morocco to Saint Tropez, France: F9 Elimination - Joey & Tim Eliminated.
January 24: Leg 5 - Saint Tropez, France to Arles, France: F8 Elimination - Shawn & Cedric Eliminated.
January 31: Leg 6 - Arles, France to Prague, Czech Republic/Czechia: F7 Elimination - Trevor & Chris Eliminated.
February 7: Leg 7 - Prague, Czech Republic/Czechia to Harare, Zimbabwe: F6 NEL - Speed Bumped Team Unknown.
February 7: Leg 8 - Harare, Zimbabwe: F6 Elimination - Eric & Dan Eliminated.
February 14: Leg 9 - Harare, Zimbabwe to Manama, Bahrain: F5 Elimination - Lucas & Brittany Eliminated.
February 14: Leg 10 - Manama, Bahrain to Chiang Mai, Thailand: F4 NEL - Henry Speed Bumped.
February 21: Leg 11 - Chiang Mai, Thailand to Hong Kong, China: F4 Elimination - Alex & Conor Eliminated.
February 21: Leg 12 - Hong Kong, China to San Francisco, California, United States - F3 of Cody & Jessica, Henry & Evan, and Kristi & Jen.

Hong Kong is definitely part of China, but it has a separate government and rights unlike neighboring Mainland China.

On 12/2/2017 at 10:55 PM, Star Aristille said:

Are Henry & Evan lovers?  I know Lucas & Brittany are, but Henry & Evan didn't seem to be.

Per their bios they have been dating for a year and a half and are serious.  They didn't actually say if they are lovers.

Sounds plausible.  I've been watching but don't really have a favorite here; all 3 teams have been annoying at one time or another.  If true, reallly bad time for a mistake by Kristi & Jen. 

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/the-amazing-race-season-30-winner-spoiler-big-brother-jessica-graf-cody-nickson-news/

All three teams were neck and neck when they reached their final destination: the USS Hornet Museum in Alameda. There they faced their final physical challenge, which ended with a daring jump off the site of the aircraft carrier.

There are conflicting reports about the final result. While Kristi and Jen are thought to have finished the task first, they may not have been allowed to check in at the mat as they had not paid their taxi driver. If that pans out, it looks like Jessica and Cody will be declared the winners and take home the million dollar grand prize. With the pair just getting engaged, they could be set for a spectacular wedding and honeymoon.