Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Picture Perfect

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

I think the Paris Hilton reference was more in the sulty/pouty looks department and that neither Gina nor Paris Hilton are/were exactly known to smile (or were considered prettier when they DIDN'T smile).  That almost seems an insult, to be considered prettier when you didn't smile, then when you did.  I seem to recall hearing that people thought that smiling seemed to make others friendlier, prettier and more approachable when they smiled and the opposite when they either frowned or had a rather neutral look on their faces.

The one looking to show off that she teaches  "like 8 classes a week"  needs some humble pie. She thinks she's better than everyone else and her attitude  is going to diminish her great dancing skills. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I don't get the Paris Hilton comparison with Gina AT ALL.

I'm guessing it's the way she speaks.

7 hours ago, FGLA said:

The one looking to show off that she teaches  "like 8 classes a week"  needs some humble pie. She thinks she's better than everyone else and her attitude  is going to diminish her great dancing skills. 

Christina. I don't think she comes off as a "show off" or that she thinks she's better than everyone else. She just seems a bit more seasoned (in terms of age).

• Love 3
On 9/23/2017 at 11:22 PM, Dccstar said:

At chipotle in Frisco! It honestly just made me so disappointed especially since she was one of my favorites. It's not DCC culture to say something like that, especially since she claims Tara to be one of her best friends. 

I started watching the show because my kid was one of Molly’s first grade students last year. I can vouch for her integrity. She is a true American Sweetheart.  She is even more beautiful a person on the inside. She taught at one of most diverse and economically challenged inner city schools in San Francisco. She was a dedicated teacher who cared deeply for her students. She is not one to gossip about anyone or anything.

When I was upset over other teachers’ negative attitudes towards my special needs child, she was DIPLOMATIC; when I was upset about the presidential elections, she remained DIPLOMATIC; when her classroom was flooded by sewage not once, but TWICE, she was CALM, POISED and she carried on.

I have nothing but RESPECT for such a young person who didn’t have to work in one of the toughest underfunded schools in the Bay Area. Her kids miss her. She left a legacy of kindness, humbleness, and empathy at our school.

• Love 11