Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Picture Perfect

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

53 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I think Lauren needs to lay off the beauty pageant curls - they look "dated".

They are very retro, but I guess I find them appealing because they are so different from the stick straight style so overplayed by celebs (I see you Gwyneth Paltrow) or the Texas "big hair" look that so many DCCs sport. So basically, Lauren's hair is so "out" that it's an "in." Ha. 

• Love 15

I think Gina handled the situation in the worst possible way. I think i could understand they are put in a very competitive situation yet they are asked not to come off competitive and act like these girls are your sisters. Also she's costal and i could understand having a hard time relating to these southern girls. HOWEVER, the WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSE to someone telling you act like your better than other people ,is girls are JEALOUS of me. How unaware are you?? girl , even you think that LIE!!! 

And the question about Tara , if she could've said Her fave color is Blue or fave food is Pizza was Kelli going to fact check that!!

worst than coming of as self important/centred is being that and dumb !!

UGH !! sry for my rant.

Edited by mmm
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

They are very retro, but I guess I find them appealing because they are so different from the stick straight style so overplayed by celebs (I see you Gwyneth Paltrow) or the Texas "big hair" look that so many DCCs sport. So basically, Lauren's hair is so "out" that it's an "in." Ha. 

Her hair reminds me of one of my favorites, Julie Jacobs. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

It seems to me that Holly looked softer and bigger during her rookie season. When she was standing next to the others, I was surprised at how tall she is.

YES!  I was totally shocked by her height last night...unless the other girls are just short.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

YES!  I was totally shocked by her height last night...unless the other girls are just short.

I think they are mostly pretty short his year. Holly is about average height. I think Lacey is only 5'6" max, same for Khalyn, and they looks like Amazons compared to some of them. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, tajalexander said:

Episode thoughts:

4 years from now, Kalyssa will be point, and I'm so excited for it. 

How does a veteran know that they are being called into the office for something good or bad if Kelli just announces the names? IE: Holly being nervous and tearing up before entering the office VS Robin & Lacey being relatively calm, not even getting that individual interview beforehand. I would assume that every time my name is called from that list, I would be panicked until I heard what the conversation was about. 

Meh. She'd be a cute point, but I think she's too short.

I think many associate being called into the office an "uh oh what's this about." Some, like leaders, may already have an idea if someone from their group is called in so they may not worry about it or give it as much thought...OR..we just aren't shown that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

I would have failed that etiquette class. There is just too much random stuff to remember. It is like you are being set up to make a mistake. I think the whole proper etiquette thing is given way too much importance. Don't put your napkin in your neckline unless you are eating BBQ, don't slurp your soup or spaghetti and don't eat stuff you drop. No elbows on the table and close your mouth when chewing. There. Etiquette class is over.

One more. Use utensils when they make sense to use. Fried chicken, BBQ, Pizza, Fries, wings: utensils not required.

• Love 2

I am re-watching the ep and I wanted to Smack Melissa in the face when she told Judy you are crazy ; first of all have some respect for your former boss that was soooo rude !! 2ndly they replayed the tapes and Judy was right Kyra was 4 counts late. 

So Judy actually knows what she's talking about unlike Melissa.

• Love 20

I think the show is horrible this season.  They focus more on Kelli and the guests then they do on the candidates.  Did I miss uniform fittings?  The makeovers were just glanced over.  Usually they show more of the process and the before and after shots.  Not impressed at all.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TiaGrace said:

This training camp shown so far is waaaaaaay underwhelming. I can't see the final team being but being the same kind of underwhelming.  I don't like the new format of focusing on everything else but making the team. 

I would love to see more dancing, but all the extra stuff are requirements to make the team and I want to see everything the girls go through.

3 hours ago, missmansfield said:

Gina saying people are jealous made me laugh.  I said it before, I think she is the least attractive of all the TCC's.  Most of the girls are absolutely gorgeous AND they are all really talented dancers.  You are not in a random studio Gina, these girls are all the best of the best.  

My guess is NO ONE is jealous of you. 

And she doesn't even look THAT good when she does dcc style. Her solo? Yes it was amazing and I'm not gonna lie. But she has weird facials, she does something weird with her neck (can't explain it, if you watch her dancing you'll notice) and I think Kalyssa is outdancing her, even though sometimes it shows that she doesn't have that much training.

And I can't believe she got showgroup. HOW are you going to send her off to elite appearances? Maybe it's just her eyebrows and her weird smile but she does come off as a bitch. And since she had this issue before, it's clear that other people have tried to warn her and she just takes it as jealousy.

13 minutes ago, sATL said:

One more. Use utensils when they make sense to use. Fried chicken, BBQ, Pizza, Fries, wings: utensils not required.

I think Kelli would have a heart attack if one of them were to grab her fries with her hands.

6 minutes ago, Blndee6 said:

And what is the problem with buttering the whole piece of bread?! 

I think her issue with that is that it gets messy. There's no way you can take a bite without getting butter on your face and/or hands. BUT no normal person is going to take small bites in the comfort of their homes.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Regarding the etiquette class, I was chocked (yes, for real, lol !) that I didn't heard anything regarding the fact of keeping your BOTH hands ON the table ! What is this ? Eating with a hand, and the other on the seat ?!? (And I won't start the "close your effing mouth when chewing, ffs !" discussion....)

"Etiquette class" ? That was a joke.

Yeah, I agree with you.  Downtown Abbey showed better etiquette technique than Ms. something boxer gave the girls.

• Love 2

Regarding the cameos:  I think the DCC could use a new makeup artist.  The girls foundation was flat, heavy and overly dark.  There was a big gal, a blonde back in the day who did flawless make-up.  Where’s she these days I wonder?  

Shout out to Kelli - WHY GIRL CAN YOU NOT HIRE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO LIGHT YOUR SQUAD IN A PHOTO NOR MAKE-UP YOUR SQUAD?  YOU ARE THE BEST. PROVE IT!

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 5

I have lots of thoughts on this episode, but want to catch up on the rest of the posts first, but for now.... the next time someone tells me 'this isn't a sorority, it's a job' I am going to point them right to season 12 episode 8.  It SHOULD NOT MATTER how "nice" these women are to each other or how much they bond outside the dance studio/football field.   

Do you want people that work 100% or people that work 90% and then spend 10% of their energy learning everything about everyone else?  Jesus.  I just don't get it.

• Love 5

back to the etiquette class: I guess you're supposed to turn your fork - tines (prongs) facing away (downward) ?

I would have given the etiquette teacher a pair of boots.

Edited by sATL
57 minutes ago, sATL said:

Haha! I like this etiquette "rule". In the South, we eat many things like this with our hands. If you pulled out a knife and fork for fried chicken or crawfish, you'd get a good laughing at. ?

• Love 1

In Gina's defense - I don't think I would have told the "boss" Kelli something personal, that supposedly Kelli didn't know already about someone else.  Somethings are shared among friends & coworkers that the boss doesn't need to know. How is Gina supposed to know what  Kelli does or does not know?

If Gina did tell a secret - (1) that can come back to her that she told and (2) depending upon the secret , K&J might look at Taryn a different way.

Also - some people do put a "wall" up in their workplace environment. Maybe Taryn wants to keep her personal life private and Gina doesn't want to know. Workplace gossip can be worse that HS.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, sATL said:

back to the etiquette class: I guess you're supposed to turn your fork - tines (prongs) facing away (downward) ?

I would have given the etiquette teacher a pair of boots.

Yes. Tunes up means you're still eating. Tines down means your finished and you're not trying to stab the waitstaff. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

In Gina's defense - I don't think I would have told the "boss" Kelli something personal, that supposedly Kelli didn't know already about someone else.  Somethings are shared among friends & coworkers that the boss doesn't need to know. How is Gina supposed to know what  Kelli does or does not know?

If Gina did tell a secret - (1) that can come back to her that she told and (2) depending upon the secret , K&J might look at Taryn a different way.

Also - some people do put a "wall" up in their workplace environment. Workplace gossip can be worse that HS.

It could have been something as simple as, Taryn loves ice coffee. I don't think they were looking for deep secrets or gossip. 

• Love 13

OK about this episode.  I think that the guest choreographers are designing new sideline dances as they probably heard complaints about needing fresh dances.  I don't mind them.

I was wondering if Tara is a teacher and perhaps the zoo visit was because she needed chaperones??  Gina does come off unapproachable and those roots and squiggly hair at the roots (is she naturally curly).

I think this episode shows that KaShara has the support of her peers and think she shows leadership.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Dopeydwarf said:

I would've downed my French Onion soup, and if anyone had any chocolate tower left over, I would've asked for it.

You and me both. I'd be the fatty asking for a second basket of bread ??

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Reminded me of the scene in Pretty Woman where Richard Gere took Julia Roberts to a fancy restaurant and when she was trying to figure out how to eat her escargot the whole thing went flying across the room

"Slippery little suckers!"

Love that movie!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think Kelli would have a heart attack if one of them were to grab her fries with her hands.

Absolutely!  Hell, they panned in on her leaning back and looking at someone with her non-approving RBF on the show.  I had to rewind so I could laugh at it a second time.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, sATL said:

In Gina's defense - I don't think I would have told the "boss" Kelli something personal, that supposedly Kelli didn't know already about someone else

LOL that's what I thought, like huh, is Kelli trying to get someone to sneak her some gossip?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KimAlly said:

I think the show is horrible this season.  They focus more on Kelli and the guests then they do on the candidates.  Did I miss uniform fittings?  The makeovers were just glanced over.  Usually they show more of the process and the before and after shots.  Not impressed at all.

I agree.  Instead of focusing on those things (uniform fittings and the like which I really enjoy), they are showing things like telling them how to eat things they probably would never eat.  That whole scene was really stupid and unnecessary.

12 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Lauren can come sit next to me and we will eat a whole basket of bread together!

My entire sixth grade class went to sleep away camp for a week during the school year. Weirdly, although we were out in the woods sleeping in cabins, that's where I was told that the proper way to eat bread is to break off a bite sized piece and butter it. I do that at restaurants but I'm not above just buttering a whole slice at home and taking bites in the privacy of my house.

I felt bad for Taryn because anyone whose kicks are low enough to possibly keep them off the team should be told that in week one. It sucks to get halfway through training camp and then be told, "Oh, by the way, this has been a problem since auditions so you should work on it." Thankfully she's not a complete moron so she was already aware that her kicks weren't the best and she's already been working on them, but still.

Yes to both of you! Whenever someone's default answer is "They're just jealous of me," I give a serious side eye. The fact that she was so unable to answer Kelli's questions about the rookies she's the closest to was another red flag for me. It was just the fact that when she got flustered (ahem, or caught in a lie), she couldn't even answer a simple question.

Kelli: Tell me something I don't know about _______.
Gina: Um....we're going to the zoo tomorrow. That should be fun.

Even putting aside the fact that she doesn't know shit about her teammates after FIVE weeks, it's bothersome that Kelli says the girls need to be comfortable interacting with people and Gina clearly wasn't able to do that when she was put on the spot.

And yes, that jealousy comment made me think that she's totally one of those girls who says, "I don't get along with other girls. I guess they just don't like me."

I never noticed the Paris Hilton resemblance until it was mentioned but now I can't unsee it.

On Last Chance U, the coach is always telling the players, "Everyone touch somebody," which sounds so dirty to me!

There was a clear difference in the way the rookies approached the dance party and the way the vets did. The rookies (correctly) saw it as another part of the evaluation process and were trying to show off some tricks and shine. The vets were doing silly dances with each other (I can't remember which two vets it was but I saw them pretending to spoon soup which cracked me up) and just having a good time. Loved KaShara getting everyone to clap. She seems like a great teammate and leader.

While I agree with Kelli that Alexandria's eyelashes were a bit too much (if they're long and thick enough to cause a shadow on your eyelid, you might need to get some less dramatic lashes), let's be real - there are other girls in training camp with fake lashes that are about the same and they aren't getting called into the office. I feel like they are just finding reasons to call her into the office so that when they eventually cut her (no spoilers - I'm just assuming they will cut her before TC is over), they can say, "Well, we called her into the office X amount of times about this and this and this" as opposed to saying, "Our feelings on her were mehhhhhhh so we just cut her." And I was rolling my eyes when Kelli said she had already called the people who do the DCC lashes and let them know that they had a lash emergency. If it was that big of an emergency, would you have waited that long between cameos and the office visit to let Alexandria know?

High five to whoever realized that Brennan putting her chin down (which is what people are normally told do in photos) was the problem. With her chin lifted slightly, she looks less cross eyed and less intense. She looks friendlier and softer.

I was surprised at the eyelash issue.  I have NEVER heard of having lashes that were too long.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think they are mostly pretty short his year. Holly is about average height. I think Lacey is only 5'6" max, same for Khalyn, and they looks like Amazons compared to some of them. 

I think Brenna has got to be the size of a 9 year old from some of the pics I've seen.  She's just soooo tiny and small that I think she disappears.   What happened to all the long leggy glamazon girls that the DCC was known for...it's like they've been replaced w/ all these petite little gymnast types.  If a 5'6" girl looks like an amazon next to most of them, things really have changed.

25 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

I also loved that when Judy told them, if you think you were the best in your group get up....no one moved!

Yeah.   Even Gina, as confident as she is, just sat there w/ a "I'm definitely not getting up" expression on her face ;).  That was also one of the moments that I felt was very awkward about the dance party scene - you know everyone was just sitting there confused thinking "omg - what is it that they "want" me to do here so they don't yell at me or cut me?"...  

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, missmansfield said:

I agree.  Instead of focusing on those things (uniform fittings and the like which I really enjoy), they are showing things like telling them how to eat things they probably would never eat.  That whole scene was really stupid and unnecessary.

I was surprised at the eyelash issue.  I have NEVER heard of having lashes that were too long.

I thought it was really petty - like her fake eyelashes were this cut-able offense.  The stuff they keep picking on Alexandria for IMO is making them look shallow - almost as if they are just making crap up to call her in for.  First they called her in for having her hair in her face during a hip hop number (a style that isn't even the DCC main style) and now her lash extensions (which were just something she did to look better, and I'm sure she's not the only one that has them) are too long - gasp!   That could have been a 5 minute discussion at cameos - didn't need to be a call her in the office in front of everyone to make people think she may be cut type of thing.   I'm almost hoping Alexandria will realize she doesn't need this crap and move back to her house and boyfriend back in Boston ;).  

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 8

Gina was so obnoxious.  The "They're jealous" comment is a red flag of someone who thinks they are better than the rest.  She's not pretty.  Not DCC pretty and just not pretty.  Kelli should have made her read the Jackie Onassis book she made Megan Flaherty read.  Gina needs to be humble and learn how to communicate with people.  

Poor Celinda.  She gave it her all.  I would say a candidate that does 2 training camps needs to give it up.  

I liked the dance party scene and it did show Kashara is fun and a leader.  Good for her.

They all cry over the "you need to lose weight chats."  Holly is no different.  Selina did not cry but it sounds as if she is always on weight probation or close.

This year's makeovers did not seem to do much.  Alexandra would have looked  great with chocolate brown hair.  Her looks need to be softened up.   Brianna (yeah they finally sent home the little girl) they did nothing to her hair.

Looking forward to next week as Kelli rips someone over the contract.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Gina was so obnoxious.  The "They're jealous" comment is a red flag of someone who thinks they are better than the rest.  She's not pretty.  Not DCC pretty and just not pretty.  Kelli should have made her read the Jackie Onassis book she made Megan Flaherty read.  Gina needs to be humble and learn how to communicate with people.  

Yaaas.  With another book report... that would be amazing.

I can see the Paris Hilton resemblance too, but to me Gina looks an awful lot like Tobie Percival.

• Love 4

I had a terrible thought...I hope we do not end up with a Melissa intervention with Gina about not being a team player. Her interventions in the past are gag worthy. I also wonder if Melissa wanting to call out Gina is related to her quitting the squad and coming back again after Season 2 because the mean girls were calling her out on it and the fact she was not going on the calendar swimsuit shoot. There were rumors going around Melissa thought a few of the girls were after her man (Abigail Klein was mentioned.) Of course, I take this rumor with a grain of salt, but still...

If Keyra ends up making the squad after how she looked figure-wise in her cameo shoot, first year Vivian would have made it.  Vivian looked a lot more like a DCC that year than Keyra does this year. 

Stephanie looked really heavy in this epidsode - I'm starting to wonder if she's the one in Kelli's office for the "what part of our contract..." scene next week.   That red hair looks way too orange to be Holly....

I thought at some moments Heather O. looked kind of thick in the middle in some shots during the dance party.  

• Love 5
22 hours ago, MelissaMinion said:

Gina is not making me like her right now....but I was just so happy to see Robin and Lacey getting to speak; that is the best part of the episode for me! 

I think Gina is treating this like a competition with the other girls, and the rest of them are competing with themselves.

And I LOVE KaShara. 

Yeah, I liked Gina at first but not so much now. She had bragged about being so much more trained than the other girls and I was like REALLY??? Get a grip, girl!! 

2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I thought it was really petty - like her fake eyelashes were this cut-able offense.  The stuff they keep picking on Alexandria for IMO is making them look shallow - almost as if they are just making crap up to call her in for.  First they called her in for having her hair in her face during a hip hop number (a style that isn't even the DCC main style) and now her lash extensions (which were just something she did to look better, and I'm sure she's not the only one that has them) are too long - gasp!   That could have been a 5 minute discussion at cameos - didn't need to be a call her in the office in front of everyone to make people think she may be cut type of thing.   I'm almost hoping Alexandria will realize she doesn't need this crap and move back to her house and boyfriend back in Boston ;).  

I wonder if Alexandria will be a "one and done" now that she's engaged...

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I think Brenna has got to be the size of a 9 year old from some of the pics I've seen.  She's just soooo tiny and small that I think she disappears.   What happened to all the long leggy glamazon girls that the DCC was known for...it's like they've been replaced w/ all these petite little gymnast types.  If a 5'6" girl looks like an amazon next to most of them, things really have changed. 

Whose Brenna?  Do you mean Brennan?

I did not like the dance party.  To me it was as lame and juvenile as the Abbey Bear. 

Re: bread, you're supposed to take a serving of butter and put it on the side of your bread and butter plate.  Then you take your bread or dinner roll, break off pieces to eat one at a time, and butter each piece individually as you eat it.  And there you have it.  Bread and butter.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, ReneeK said:

Geez.  You ladies HATE Gina!  I didn't see a problem last week.  She said a few comments that I thought were self confident - all good with me.  I'm still not convinced she's a bad apple but the "maybe they're jealous" comment was a little ugly.  No one is jealous of her.  Maybe jealous of Lacey (a girl who is a fabulous dancer AND has a stunning figure and face) but ... Gina seems like she's got an average face and body, though she's a great dancer.

Kerya has a lovely attitude and spunky fun personality, but her tummy bothers me.  

I don't miss Brianna nor will Celinda.

Gina also has unattractive teeth. When they were shooting her cameo they said she looked better with a pout and she shouldn't smile because it made her eyes squint, but I think it may have been partly to hide those teeth.  And the comment about others being jealous just shows vanity. The appropriate answer would have been that she was unaware that she was being perceived that way by her teammates and that she would work on getting to know everyone better and showing them that she was a team player. 

• Love 10

I have to defend Gina a little bit. Some dancers, singers and actors are introverts when they are not on stage. Some people focus on the task at hand to the exclusion of schmoozing. Women can be very petty about that kind of thing and get cliquish in group situations. And women get criticized all the time for being confident and looking after their own interests, especially by other women. I think underneath her no-nonsense attitude Kitty is a bit of a mean girl, ready take down anyone she thinks is "uppity."

It sounded as if the group leaders didn't have any problems with Gina but shared what some other candidates said about her. Good for Judy for stating that one possibility is that there might be a misunderstanding, which balanced out Kelli's unfortunate use of the word "toxic." Also, I think Gina was repeating what her teachers and coaches had told her at one time - that sometimes others are jealous of someone with talent. We saw a lot of women hugging her when she came out of the sessions with Judy and Kelli so clearly she has made some pals.

I felt really bad for her being confronted about her personality on camera. And I still hate seeing the weight discussions on camera, only because I know how women really beat themselves up about gaining just five pounds.

On a lighter note, the improv dancing was so much fun to watch. As was the etiquette lesson.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

While I agree with Kelli that Alexandria's eyelashes were a bit too much (if they're long and thick enough to cause a shadow on your eyelid, you might need to get some less dramatic lashes), let's be real - there are other girls in training camp with fake lashes that are about the same and they aren't getting called into the office. I feel like they are just finding reasons to call her into the office so that when they eventually cut her (no spoilers - I'm just assuming they will cut her before TC is over), they can say, "Well, we called her into the office X amount of times about this and this and this" as opposed to saying, "Our feelings on her were mehhhhhhh so we just cut her." And I was rolling my eyes when Kelli said she had already called the people who do the DCC lashes and let them know that they had a lash emergency. If it was that big of an emergency, would you have waited that long between cameos and the office visit to let Alexandria know?

High five to whoever realized that Brennan putting her chin down (which is what people are normally told do in photos) was the problem. With her chin lifted slightly, she looks less cross eyed and less intense. She looks friendlier and softer.

Could that whole lash thing have been just a ploy to mention their lash place on TV? A little advertising? It was odd. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I loved Kelsey's green dress by the way! And I thought Kelli looked beautiful in her orange dress. 

Me too! I love (non-print) dresses in bold colors and jewel tones. That cut was extremely flattering on Kelli. She looked amazing. I liked her accessories too. Kelsey also looked great. These girls love their Kendra Scott jewelry, huh? I guess it makes since as she's a TX-based designer. 

Edited by veronicamers
  • Love 3

I feel what may be happening with Alexandria and all these little critiques are they like her personality and dancing but her overall look just isn't working for her. I think she's a pretty girl but the makeup and hair are not complimenting to her. It seems they really want her on the squad but aren't sure she looks the part. 

• Love 2

Gina needs to put down the trophies a bit and take lessons in humility rather than dance. She came off extremely arrogant and insincere. I still think she looks like the poor man's Paris Hilton with that brashy blonde hair.

Celinda, poor girl. Time to move on and find another dream to live for and think about every minute. 

Love Keyra and KaShara.

Alexandria's eyelashes looked like a throwback to the 60s. 

The guest choreo guy was great, and I loved that freestyle session. 

Holy cow. I thought I saw muffin-top on Holly when they were standing in the Star and she had her hands behind her back.  She does look a lot thicker this year, and you can see a crease and the start of  belly hang on those itty-bitty micro-mini shorts they have to wear.

We've already seen them cut 'thick' looking vets at finals (Allie), so how Holly made into TCC in the first place and hadn't been weight warned before this point is ridiculous. 

Edited by Java
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Whose Brenna?  Do you mean Brennan?

Yeah - I mean Brennan...she has such a tiny little frame.   Not just short, but really, really small compared to other girls.    She fades when dancing next to the other girls just cause she's so small. 

5 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Which Jackie O book? I don't remember that scene...

11 hours ago, sATL said:

Also - some people do put a "wall" up in their workplace environment. Maybe Taryn wants to keep her personal life private and Gina doesn't want to know. Workplace gossip can be worse that HS.

Something personal doesn't mean "her deepest darkest secrets". When she froze, Kelli said tell me something about Tara's family. She was obviously after something like she's a huge dog person, she has 3 sisters and she is still driving the car her beloved grandpa bought her as a graduation gift. Not that she accidentally killed someone her senior year.

6 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

If Keyra ends up making the squad after how she looked figure-wise in her cameo shoot, first year Vivian would have made it.  Vivian looked a lot more like a DCC that year than Keyra does this year. 

Stephanie looked really heavy in this epidsode - I'm starting to wonder if she's the one in Kelli's office for the "what part of our contract..." scene next week.   That red hair looks way too orange to be Holly....

I thought at some moments Heather O. looked kind of thick in the middle in some shots during the dance party.  

Keyra is a million times better dancer AND performer AND isn't as self absorbed and generally weird. I know Vivian didn't go full on crazy until her second year, but she wasn't that great the first time around either. I mean if Schram needed a second year in TC to make the team, Vivian surely needed that time as well.

5 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Do you think they got to choose who they sat with at 'etiquette'?

They showed briefly some name cards so I think they were assigned to certain groups.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Re: bread, you're supposed to take a serving of butter and put it on the side of your bread and butter plate.  Then you take your bread or dinner roll, break off pieces to eat one at a time, and butter each piece individually as you eat it.  And there you have it.  Bread and butter.

Too much work for me!

• Love 2