Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Mita miss

Lily

Lily needs to get off her high horse, she too had an affair, and longer than Caine did. Her's actually meant something to her, Caine's was a drunken stupor. I can't stand Lily's high and mighty attitude

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mita miss said:

Lily needs to get off her high horse, she too had an affair, and longer than Caine did. Her's actually meant something to her, Caine's was a drunken stupor. I can't stand Lily's high and mighty attitude

I have murky memories of this, but didn't she think Cane was having an affair with his "aunt" Lauren?  At least she saw them kissing.

I agree that Lily's affair meant more to her, because she was pretty excited to be with a hot guy, and she went back for more.  I think the difference is:

1. pregnant Juliet with hand on belly showing up constantly in front of her and her children.
  2. the scheming that Cane did to make Billy look bad, which was juvenile and unprofessional, also hurt Lily and her kids because it damaged BS; plus he was going to pay a blackmailer $25,000--to me, that would be worse than cheating!
  3. her defending him, only to be humiliated that he was a lying cheat and snake.
  • Like 16

19 hours ago, bannana said:

2. the scheming that Cane did to make Billy look bad, which was juvenile and unprofessional, also hurt Lily and her kids because it damaged BS; plus he was going to pay a blackmailer $25,000--to me, that would be worse than cheating!

Maybe to you that would be worse, but not to Lily. After all that she has been through with that lying lying lying 59 different backstories liar and his twin and his mobbed-up money-"borrowing" daddy, $25,000 to a blackmailer is what you do on Sunday morning over muffins. No biggie.

• Like 7

Maybe to you that would be worse, but not to Lily. After all that she has been through with that lying lying lying 59 different backstories liar and his twin and his mobbed-up money-"borrowing" daddy, $25,000 to a blackmailer is what you do on Sunday morning over muffins. No biggie.

I think this is a very valid point. If Lily takes him back Cane will see it as her line of tolerance being moved in his favor. "Okay, I can get another woman pregnant and lose my job after lying to everyone for months and she'll still take me back. I am golden!"

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8