Type keyword(s) to search

Most and Least Favorite Past Contestants

• Start Topic

Oh I agree with you on the management of bad luck and some people would be far better at it than others, (but didn't want to add in extra permutations on an already very long post). For example, I would say that while Michelle staying may have made YM more expendable, it would have made the highly unreliable Dreamz even more so (and I'd strongly suggest that his social/alliance skills would make it far more likely that he stays over Dreamz in most scenarios). With Dreamz out earlier, YM wins F4 (Earl was hopeless at challenges) - or at miminum gets to keep his car, heh, which is an improvement to what actually transpired.

Edited by Trek

TREK I love your analysis of Rob the Survivor Challenge Savant.  I think it shows how even very physical challenges sometimes hinge on smarts, which makes them vastly more interesting.  I would say though that while Rob is probably the best at outsmarting the challenges, it can come from surprising corners.  As Oholibamah reminds us, Ozzy was creative in challenges--I think immediately of the Underwater Coconut Cage challenge, where he simply moved all the coconuts to the front of the cage so the rest of his team could just fetch them instantly.  So was James, at least once--realizing they didn't have to bother with moving the pole-platforms when he could simply lift pole, platform, and girl all at once and walk them quickly to their destination.  I love this stuff.  Penner pulling all the bags out of the mud instead of going one-by-one (was he inspired by Ozzy?)  Even Cao Boi doing his crazy fire-dance that got the fire going instantly.

I imagine production probably hates this because they don't get the footage they expected/wanted from the challenges, but I'm totally sure they absolutely loved Stephen's Ultimate Nerd move of memorizing the entire equation in one go instead of running back and forth like everyone else.

You know who was another one who brought that ineffable winningness to his teammates in team challenges?  Randy in Gabon.  Randy the Challenge Beast is one of those things I wish was more of a Known Survivor Fact.  He even had a hilariously devious lateral-thinking move when he shouted "FREEZE, ACE!"  Wonderful stuff.

(I am abstaining from the Parvati discussion because I feel like I've argued it enough in my lifetime but let the record show I am of the Pro-Parv Party.)

Edited by KimberStormer

2) IMO, Boston Rob is the best challenge asset in the game, ever. Unlike many other challenge beasts who excel only in their specific leg of a challenge, Boston Rob not only does that (and is probably also the most well rounded – including puzzles) but brings out the best of the entire team as well.  Examples vs other "highly rated" challenge performers.

I think it's funny when people say Rob was great at challenges because he was a disaster in Marquesas. Maraamu couldn't win any challenges when he was on that tribe. Until Ulong came around they were considerd the worst tribe in Survivor history. I'm a huge Boston Rob fan, so I give him major props for turning that legacy into  a positive one he was definitely 100% better with Challenges on All-Stars, HvV and RI.

I think it's funny when people say Rob was great at challenges because he was a disaster in Marquesas. Maraamu couldn't win any challenges when he was on that tribe. Until Ulong came around they were considerd the worst tribe in Survivor history. I'm a huge Boston Rob fan, so I give him major props for turning that legacy into  a positive one he was definitely 100% better with Challenges on All-Stars, HvV and RI.

Heh. I actually watched ASS before Marquesas (I started watching at S07/S08 live before going back to the older seasons) and remembering going WTF, Maraamu's terrible. To be fair, they only had 2 good performers in the tribe (challenge wise) and BRob voted the other guy (Hunter) off! Marquesas wasn't a great season but it did have some of the most hilarious THs ever; "Cleopatra landing on the beach", "Robfather", and http://funny115.com/v1/79.htm amoung others.

Heh. I actually watched ASS before Marquesas (I started watching at S07/S08 live before going back to the older seasons) and remembering going WTF, Maraamu's terrible. To be fair, they only had 2 good performers in the tribe (challenge wise) and BRob voted the other guy (Hunter) off! Marquesas wasn't a great season but it did have some of the most hilarious THs ever; "Cleopatra landing on the beach", "Robfather", and http://funny115.com/v1/79.htm amoung others.

I think it was more lack of leadership. Boston Rob wanted to be the leader which is why Hunter was voted out. Sean and Gina weren't bad performers. Plus Vecepia is in the Military Hall of Fame (it was in her bio). It could be possible Vecepia didn't perform to the best of her abilities.

• Love 1
Agility/sports vs JT

In the catch the slingshot ball challenge, JT is all kinds of heroic even loses a tooth trying to make a catch. His team loses. When BRob had this same challenge in RI, he specifically instructs Nat to fire short to Grant and Grant only, meanwhile he would act as a “free safety” in the entire backfield (not just his own pole) to compensate for the mismatches in other positions e.g. Ashley vs Mansweater. Grant catches 4 balls, while of the opposition balls, BRob swats away 4 and intercepts 1 for a perfect 5-0 victory.  Ability + team strategy trumps ability alone every time.

While I agree with your general premise that Rob is a great challenge player, I'm not sure this is the best example since Rob's tribe already had the massive advantage of having a freakin' former NFL receiver (Grant) on the team.

• Love 1

I think Parvati is a pretty great player, a bit underrated I would say since there are those that just chalk it up to flirting. I do buy that the show might encourage female players to cite her as a role model for the game, she's one of their better known female winners, and they may be grooming her for hosting in case Probst ever decides to call it quits. 

If certain segments laud Parvati, it IS paired with another group not giving her enough credit.  It goes both ways with her.

From the casting department's point of view I think they, maybe under the influence of Probst, or maybe independently, developed a big aversion to players like Kim, who were competent and non-dramatic (which led to Probst being unwilling to even utter her name, from what I've noted since).  Parvati gets underrated for strategic cleverness, but would still be considered a casting darling despite that because she gives good sound bytes.

• Love 1

I am just now catching up on the seasons I missed between Pearl Islands and Samoa, with my amazon prime account. I remember watching H v V in real time and not knowing who 75% of the players were!

This thread is so much more fun now that I know most of the players you're referencing. I am almost finished watching Panama and I have to say Crazy Shane is shaping up to be one of my favourites.

Me: "Why do they call him Crazy Sh--, oh my God, is he texting on a piece of driftwood??!"

Cirie's delivery of the line, "He's gone to his thinking rock to talk on his BlackBerry" cracks me up just thinking about it!

• Love 1

I tend to forget a lot of stuff from the older seasons (I'm still amazed how people can quote chapter and verse of who was on what season and did what), but I will always remember the driftwood Blackberry.  "I'm communicating with people not on this island" will never be not funny.

• Love 3

My least favorite is Russell Hantz.  Nobody else even comes close except for his nephew, Little Hantz.

While I think Der Hantzen are worse people, I've been rewatching Tocantins lately... and if I were on Coach Fuggin Wade's tribe for more than about 15 seconds, I would be homicidal.

• Love 3

One of my least favorite players is Parvati. In fact, I despise her. Same with Russell. I go back and forth on Boston Rob. Richard Hatch will always entertain me for some reason. He is one of my favorites. And the combo of Shane, Aras, Courtney,Danielle and Cirie will always be gold.

(edited)

From the casting department's point of view I think they, maybe under the influence of Probst, or maybe independently, developed a big aversion to players like Kim, who were competent and non-dramatic (which led to Probst being unwilling to even utter her name, from what I've noted since).  Parvati gets underrated for strategic cleverness, but would still be considered a casting darling despite that because she gives good sound bytes.

I just wanted to note that Probst in fact does note Kim as a great winner - a top 10 one at that. In this Parade article (http://parade.com/377297/joshwigler/jeff-probst-names-his-top-ten-survivor-winners-of-all-time/), he lists Kim as one of the most dominating winners there's been. (He also makes a weird comment about her looks, but let's just ignore that...)

I think it's just that Parvati is more popular - like you said, she gives good sound bytes. She's also been on 3 seasons, and was on 3 very memorable seasons - as opposed to Kim's One World snoozefest. 

Edited by awkward1penguin

I just wanted to note that Probst in fact does note Kim as a great winner - a top 10 one at that. In this Parade article (http://parade.com/377297/joshwigler/jeff-probst-names-his-top-ten-survivor-winners-of-all-time/), he lists Kim as one of the most dominating winners there's been. (He also makes a weird comment about her looks, but let's just ignore that...)

I think it's just that Parvati is more popular - like you said, she gives good sound bytes. She's also been on 3 seasons, and was on 3 very memorable seasons - as opposed to Kim's One World snoozefest. 

This is strange.  You quoted me but that is not my post.  I don't know who Kim is and I barely remember Parvati.  I rarely have much to say about previous seasons at all!  Very odd!  

This is strange.  You quoted me but that is not my post.  I don't know who Kim is and I barely remember Parvati.  I rarely have much to say about previous seasons at all!  Very odd!  

Whoops, I had one of your posts saved to respond to (from the TAR forum), but it accidentally got inserted here. My bad! 

While I think Der Hantzen are worse people, I've been rewatching Tocantins lately... and if I were on Coach Fuggin Wade's tribe for more than about 15 seconds, I would be homicidal.

Ha!  Totally agree! I recently rewatched Tocantins as well, and I have no idea how Sierra and Erinn didn't become homicidal towards Benny and Tyson.

I also just finished rewatching Africa, and I'm adding Lex to my least favorites.  Rupert almost seems tame in comparison to Lex in terms of being a self-righteous, entitled gasbag.  The witch hunt over 1 stupid vote was asinine!  And so much for his gut always being right considering that it wasn't Kelly who voted for him.  What a D-Bag!

• Love 2

I also just finished rewatching Africa, and I'm adding Lex to my least favorites.  Rupert almost seems tame in comparison to Lex in terms of being a self-righteous, entitled gasbag.  The witch hunt over 1 stupid vote was asinine!  And so much for his gut always being right considering that it wasn't Kelly who voted for him.  What a D-Bag!

Lex is bad at trusting his gut. Besides the Kelly vote he also thought Boston Rob would honor his deal which didn't happen.

(He also makes a weird comment about her looks, but let's just ignore that...)

I bag on Jeff all the time, especially about his lack of appreciation for Kim and other female winners - but what was the weird comment?

Jeff:"What I also like about Kim, and I hope she appreciates me saying this, is she's one of the most attractive women who has ever been on the show, one of the most physically gifted women that's ever been on the show, and she can spit a loogie better than any guy that's ever been on the show. She dominated."

Doesn't seem that weird.   I'm glad he finally acknowledged her, but honestly it's a bit late on his part.  She DID dominate.

• Love 1

I bag on Jeff all the time, especially about his lack of appreciation for Kim and other female winners - but what was the weird comment?

Doesn't seem that weird.   I'm glad he finally acknowledged her, but honestly it's a bit late on his part.  She DID dominate.

In the media thread there's another recent article (from January or so, on some website's 30th season celebration of the show) in which Jeff lists 9 people he thinks are overall very good players -- and not just winners this time, he also includes the likes of Spencer and Rob Cesternino (although there's a lot of overlap with his winner list).  And once again he lists Kim.  So I think he's at least gotten the message that a lot of fans love her.

So I think he's at least gotten the message that a lot of fans love her.

Yeah, I  know.  I've just been so annoyed at him for so many years that I'm having a hard time acknowledging his ability to learn and change.  Clearly I should NEVER go on Survivor.:)

• Love 2

I was surprised David wasn't there. When they were on Rob Has A Podcast, both Spencer and Tasha mentioned several times over the course of weeks that the whole Brains tribe would be at J'Tia's wedding...except Garrett...

Doesn't David own a pro basketball team?  I know he owns some sportsball team, but I forgot which exactly.

If it is basketball, it makes sense he'd have to miss the wedding.  He'd be at the NCAA tournament instead, doing some scouting.

On 5/9/2014 at 0:57 PM, Tryangle said:

Poor Michelle from Fiji indeed. Could have been a real gem if the tribe swap didn't utterly kill her hopes.

As for Rupes:

To me, Rupert's first 3 or 4 episodes, and his very last one, likeable. When he got all "my island, my adventure" starting in Pearl Islands, continued through All Stars and HvV, I soured on him. Admittedly, he's a polarising character and mileage definitely varies on his in-game appeal among both casual and long-term viewers.

That said, his out-of-game activities, most notably his work with children and teens, are just brilliant. Elevates him on a personal level.

I always forget about Michelle from Fiji!!! I wish she would come back.

• Love 2

Season 7 - Andrew Savage, Sandra, Johnny Fairplay, 

Season 8 - Ugh. Lol. What was this even ? Why didn't anyone vote out BR and AB? Noobs. Lol, Lex and Kathy crying when they made the stupid mistake of trusting Rob.

Season 10 - my favorite has to be Ian. Why did he never come back? It's funny because I remember I was watching MTV one day and he came on an episode of True Life, or something. Also, Bobby John was my first love crush on Survivor. Stephenie, in my opinion at the time, was like the best survivor ever haha. I no longer think that of course. 

Dislikes: Caryn, Janu, Katie, Iberhem, James, I am sure there are more that I don't like

Season 11 - Danni is awesome! lol Jamie and Judd were hilarious in my opinion... Why did they not come back as villains?  

Season 12 - I was a big Terry fan when I first watched it live, except now I can kinda see why people disliked him... I had a big crush on Austin when first watching this season and cried when he was voted out. But now, my all time fav is Cirie and Shane. They are just gold. And how mean Shane is to Danielle and Courtney lol, and Cirie just being quiet and laughing behind the scenes. 

Season 13 - Omg I was such a die hard Ozzy fan of course. This season came out when I was a freshmen and high school, so I was very obsessed with the underdog scenario of the Aitu tribe. The last few immunity challenges were insane for me to watch, Ozzy totally dominated that shit. I still can't believe he didn't win... Although I am not mad that Yul won... One person I hated on this season were Jonathan and Candace. Like why did Candace get chosen for the heroes tribe? That confuses me... She betrayed like her entire tribe lol. It was so funny to me how they like kept sending her back to exile island... But maybe I was just young and in love with Ozzy. I actually at the time thought it would be cool if Ozzy joined forces with Adam and Parvati because I figured that Yul might be popular for the final vote... I still wonder to this day what would have happened.. Adam may have won? I am not sure. 

Season 14 - I love how Earl was just like "I just won a million dollars", it was almost pointless for me to watch the ending because I knew he was right.. Still think it would have been cool if Yau man came to the final tribal, i am not sure why he made that bet with dreamz, but I guess it shows characrer. Michelle was so awesome and I had a crush on Alex!!!

Season 15 - I was pretty much rooting for Todd the whole time. I love how Courtney just was virtually useless and wouldnt vote the way anyone wanted to haha.

Season 16 -   For some reason while watching this for the first time, I had no doubt in my mind that Amanda was gonna win. But Lol, she sure didn't! Parvati did! I still think its annoying how arrogant Parv can be, but yeah she is one hell of a woman! I was rooting for Ozzy, but no shock to him being voted out. I think I really hated Natalie this season. I don't know why... Just because she says that she loves being evil after she got voted off. Like that's a little fucking sociopathic... lol. 

Season 17 - Kenny! Matty! I really wanted the Kenny Ace Matty Sugar thing to work out. Lol, it blows my mind that Sugar is a drug addict though. UGH I hated Randy and Corrine though. I can't believe what Corrine said to Sugar at the final tribal. 

Season 18 - Tyson, Stephen, Coach lol... Coach is so fucking annoying I love him. 

Season 19 - I really liked Russell. I see a lot of haters on here. Yeah he's nuts, but such an intense season. I was glad Natalie won, but I mean lol Russell is so interesting to watch. 

Season 20 - I figured that Parvati was gonna win this again, I was shocked that Sandra won. But she really did do the best job. When you rewatch it over and over you see how crafty she is. But still, I thought Parv deserved it more because she had a target on her back so much.. and she saved Sandra's ass a lot. I would have been happy if any of the three won at the FTC.

Season 21 - I am a diehard Brenda fan! I wish she would have won. Lol. Chase was super cute though. I thought for sure that Sash was gonna win ? For some odd reason, I liked him and the Brenda duo. 

Season 22 - Do we even have to talk about this season? Lol. But, I was hoping Andrea would defeat Rob and give him a run for his money. But idk, Rob was just super scary in this season, and I believe that he did kinda organize a cult. Hated way too many people on this season but think it is very entertaining to watch Philip be so nuts haha, and Rob being so deceptive the whole time.

Season 23 - Ugh I hate Sophie. Case closed. Still made at her for beating Ozzy in that final immunity challenge haha. I hated like every one on this season except for Ozzy.

Season 24 - I thought Kim was such a bad ass, she got off easy though. 

Season 25 - Omg, good season! Although I am not a Jonathan Penner fan haha... Malcolm and Denise and Abi Maria <3. Lmao Abi Maria is so entertaining to me. Does anybody else think that skinny blonde Angie was too stereotypically hot? Like unbelievably so? Like who are her parents? LOL

Season 26 - I liked Brenda, except it was kinda awkward when she had Dawn take out her teeth at the final tribal... also I think Cochran hands down redeemed himself. Good solid game, and he like accomplished his dreams.

Season 27 -   Tyson got off easy in this season. Case closed. Almost laughable. 

Season 28 - Ugh this season... Haha, Spencer was my favorite.. Shocking, such an original favorite.. Lol. Idk, after he got voted out I was not really too crazy about Woo or Tony. I hated Chaos Kass lol, she is such a total nutter. 

Season 29 - An okay season... 

Season 30 - Joe is super cute!!! I love him. I also liked Hali, Sherin... I think Mike deserved to win though totally even though he wasn't really my fav. 

Season 31 - Joe and Abi and Andrew Savage<3. I have never liked Ciera... 

Season 32 - For the life of me I thought Aubrey was going to win. Maybe I need to rewatch it. 

Season 33 - In my opinion such a great season <3, I am a big Adam fan... I say that with hesitation because he has gotten bad reviews from previous Survivor nerds. I love Jay and Adam both. <3 and Dave... and Zeke... and I really liked the small kid that was still in highschool. Oh yeah and Michaela! 

wasn't much of a fan of Hannah. I also think it is funny that she dehumanized Sunday by saying "She is such a tempting goat we need to get her out of here", haha, idk why I just think that it is kinda hypocritical when Jewish people dehumanize people. Not saying that it makes her a worse player, or whatever. I just think she is kinda annoying. 

Season 24 - Ahhhh still in progress... Now after this last season I want to either Michaela (pretty sure she is too hot headed to win) / Cirie / Tai (even though he wont im sure) / Andrea to win (pretty sure she won't either). 

I am pretty sure I matched every thing to the right season haha. Omg please dont make fun of me if I did a season wrong. And also, I am sorry if I offended anyone by my favorites or least favorites. I know that there is a side to everyones story :). 

Edited by whiitter
  • Love 1

In the context of the show, I don't know if Mike would make the top ten in that category. I mean, he was a bit of a psycho in The Australian Outback and killed a piglet, but then he got burned really bad. When he came back, he found so many different ways to get injured. But throw in the "other" stuff? Yeah, he sucks. He probably sent a "I'm off the hook! THANKS!!!!" e-mail to Jeff Varner . . . assuming he could get online, I mean.

• Love 1

Boston Rob will always be my favorite Survivor contestant. Watching him carry Chapera on his back will never get old. If the jury had used common sense he should have won the million. I'll never understand why no one tried to vote Amber out. if Alicia, Big Tom, ShiAnn had gotten together and possible tried to flip Jenna to vote Amber out the whole game would have changed. It shocked me how no one used any strategy on that season they just expected Rob to take them to the end.

• Love 4

It's interesting that a post about Boston Rob immediately followed a Varner reference, because BR "outed" John during Marquesas yet went on to be an unqualified fan favorite while Varner gets roasted. 

I get that Varner made a huge mistake, but much of his error was taking something personal into the game. Yet, fans seem to have no problem taking things from the game into the personal and giving him a hard time. I feel for him.

• Love 4

For being less than 15 years ago, it was a vastly different time with regards to LGBT issues, which has a lot to do with that.  I also think that even Rob would admit he was a total jackass in his first season.  His later seasons he was... still kind of a jackass, but a more winking one.

• Love 2

I am one of those people who has never missed an episode in 34 seasons, has a great memory and yet still can't recall 99% of the people who've played.  I think I have SAS (Survivor Amnesia Syndrome).  But of course I have my favorites and least favorites that I do remember lol.

Probably my all-time favorite would be Lisa Whelchel, because Blair/FOL has always had such a special place in my heart since I was a kid.  I was going to love her even if she was terrible at the game, but I thought she turned out to be a really good player.  She was kind of a mess at first, but I was proud of how she pulled herself together and made it to the end.  Her friendship with Malcolm was so sweet, and is part of the reason that he will always be one of my favorites, too.  

Besides Lisa and Malcolm, I also really liked Kentucky Joe (I'm from KY), several of the S3 players (Big Tom, Ethan, older Kim, T-Bird), Yul, Cirie, Sandra, Spencer & Tash, Natalie (normally that twinnie stuff would make me insane, but I loved them on TAR too), Keith Nale, Joe and Jeremy.

Least favorites?  Besides the usual suspects like the Hantzes, Boston Rob, Phillip, Colton, etc., the players I hope to never see again would be Scot & Jason, Kass, Figgy & Taylor, Dan Foley, and most especially Shirin and Abi.  I really hated both of them, for very different reasons, and I hope they're never invited back.  I'd also be happy to never see Sierra and her eyebrows again.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

Probably my all-time favorite would be Lisa Whelchel, because Blair/FOL has always had such a special place in my heart since I was a kid.  

I grew up with The Facts of Life but any love I had for Lisa Welchel disappeared a long time ago when she started running her mouth about how you can (and should) "pray away the gay" and that being gay is brought on by incest/molestation. She's just as awful as Kirk Cameron only more low-key about it.

• Love 5
On 4/27/2017 at 10:11 AM, TaraS1 said:

I am one of those people who has never missed an episode in 34 seasons, has a great memory and yet still can't recall 99% of the people who've played.  I think I have SAS (Survivor Amnesia Syndrome).  But of course I have my favorites and least favorites that I do remember lol.

I have a tough time remembering past contestants as well.  Sometimes, I have trouble remembering contestants in the season they're playing in.  That I blame on the player and editors, lol

On 4/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, cooksdelight said:

I'm personal friends with Abi so I know the real person she is. Nothing like on the show, the exact opposite.

I'm sure that's true of any number of villains.  As a viewer, though, we are at the mercy of the editors and what we see on TV.
That said, I generally dislike any player who comes back more than once and automatically dislike anyone who comes back more than twice.

• Love 2

I didn't like Abi at all during Philippines, and couldn't believe she had managed to get enough of the fan vote to return for SC.  However, after Cambodia, she did grow on me.  Even if she did make fun of my beloved manbun's hair.  I did enjoy how someone who was potentially an early out instead was crucial in some of the votes in terms of who went home that season.  I certainly wouldn't have expected her to make it as far as she did.

In the early seasons, it was pretty cut and dry as to whether I liked someone, was neutral, or hated them.  And, for the most part, I liked a lot more than I hated, though I was often in the minority of who I liked since they were often the castaways viewers disliked (see Jerri, Silas, and Lindsey Richter, for starters).  Nowadays, there's so many people I don't even remember from a season.  Especially in the post HvsV seasons, where I think being a character, big moves, and idols become the trend, so we only ever saw 6 people during the season. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
On 2017-04-27 at 10:11 AM, TaraS1 said:

You should spend an afternoon with my boyfriend and he can teach you his Periodic Table for remembering Survivors. Some of his mnemonic devices include Dan 2.0, Kat 2.0, Mortician, Dentist, Fishmonger, Zookeeper, Zookeeper's Mom, One-Legged, One-Legged's Friend, The Blonde Who Made it to the End in Rob's Season, Eyebrows, No Eyebrows, Big Bird, Mean Asian, Nice Asian, Caveman, Caveman Joel (to differentiate from Caveman), Miss Delaware, Not the Cutest Not the Smartest Just Someone Who Was There,  and of course Kelly Goldman which he says just to piss me off. 

On second thought, you'd probably be better off just not remembering them at all. 

• Love 5

I like nicknames. I am guilty of having gone too hard on those back on TWoP. In S16, I kept insisting that Joel was "Mongo." I also support going with proper names to piss those people off . . . like "Ben," "Benjamin" or "Benji."

ETA: Once again: "Tracey and Tracey's Protruding Nipples." I mean, she's probably a nice person with lots to offer, but holy crap those thngs drew my attention.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

ETA: Once again: "Tracey and Tracey's Protruding Nipples." I mean, she's probably a nice person with lots to offer, but holy crap those thngs drew my attention.

Oh man. Didn't the recap say something about "who hides jellybeans in their bra?"?

6 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

I also support going with proper names to piss those people off . . . like "Ben," "Benjamin" or "Benji."

I support this too.  For further example, you can look at my posts about Game Changers and see my opinions about Troy.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

I also support going with proper names to piss those people off . . . like "Ben," "Benjamin" or "Benji."

I would call him Ben because it irritates him, but because of Stacey, I will always think of him as "Chuckie the Cheese."

• Love 1

I just remembered one of my all-time least favorites! Randy!  He gave me major, major creepy, scary vibes. We always joked that it was entirely possible that he had the capacity to kill...

• Love 4

I know most players his season seemed to like Terry Dietz in the end, but for some reason he bugged the heck out of me. I think it was that he came across as feeling like he thought was better than others, always right, and the actual leader of something. So, um, past confidence and into arrogance, I guess.

Me watching Panama Exile Island:

Terry: "Well, Jeff, I had to make a managerial decision about what would be best for the tribe blah blah..."

Me to TV: "No, you didn't, you jackass. You just needed to vote, like every other member."

• Love 9