Type keyword(s) to search

Lydia Stirling McLaughlin

• Start Topic

Oh and dipshit?  Go ahead and have your husband CASTRATED for Christ's sake.  There should never be another one..... EVER.  The world has enough problems. And then throw a bunch of glitter on him and buy him a pony.  I promise, he'll be sooo happy!

Edited by goofygirl
white zinfandel
  • Love 3

Lydia needs to realize that when she says "cut off his balls" instead of "vasectomy" it's not cute or endearing, it makes her sound like an idiot and it makes the baby Jesus cry.

Too bad the nickname Lydiot was already taken for Lydia in Melbourne

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, leann12158 said:

Can someone please sprinkle fairy dust on Lydia and make her disappear - can't stand her and I think she is not a good addition to the show.  

That's kind of you - I was hoping someone might beat her with her Bible!

• Love 6

Jesus loves foobs, BBLs, and bags o hair extensions.  Lydia is a vain fool.  Everything she does cosmetically makes her look like a Bratz doll that got beat with an ugly stick.  

At least Alexis seemed sincere, even if she was a shallow dumbass.  

• Love 14

I finally watched this weeks episode and she really is impressed with herself.  Like many when I see her interacting with others she is not what I would expect from someone so religious.  She is mean, seems to lack empathy, and seems dumb.  Maybe being wealthy all her life meant she never really had to apply herself.  I think her fairy/rainbow schtik is pure bullshit.  I also think when they were doing her boobs they did her ass.  I don't think squats can make a tiny ass that perky. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I finally watched this weeks episode and she really is impressed with herself.  Like many when I see her interacting with others she is not what I would expect from someone so religious.  She is mean, seems to lack empathy, and seems dumb.  Maybe being wealthy all her life meant she never really had to apply herself.  I think her fairy/rainbow schtik is pure bullshit.  I also think when they were doing her boobs they did her ass.  I don't think squats can make a tiny ass that perky. 

From what little bit I was able to make it through of her book and her last appearance on the show, she's so uptight due to her upbringing. Sort of like how Saffy on AbFab is so buttoned up from being raised in a crazy house. Her pixie glitter mom's parties and open house policy did some damage. I didn't mind Lydia last time around because she wasn't afraid of Heather Dubrow which was refreshing. Then she wrote a book about how she had to leave because it all clashed with her morals. Now she's back and a different, mean person 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

From what little bit I was able to make it through of her book and her last appearance on the show, she's so uptight due to her upbringing. Sort of like how Saffy on AbFab is so buttoned up from being raised in a crazy house. Her pixie glitter mom's parties and open house policy did some damage. I didn't mind Lydia last time around because she wasn't afraid of Heather Dubrow which was refreshing. Then she wrote a book about how she had to leave because it all clashed with her morals. Now she's back and a different, mean person 

Not really, she left before anyone found out about her brother, the convicted pedophile. IMO, this mean, judgmental person we are seeing this season is the real Lydia, the one we first saw was an act and nothing more. LOL

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not really, she left before anyone found out about her brother, the convicted pedophile. IMO, this mean, judgmental person we are seeing this season is the real Lydia, the one we first saw was an act and nothing more. LOL

I was really surprised that she came back given her brother's issues. I would think that the entire Stirling family would be wary about accidentally shining a light on her brother.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Geoffrey-Shyam-Sterling.7321966.html

http://www.viewmugshots.com/booking/az/155892/Geoffrey-Shym-Stirling

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Geoffrey-Shyam-Stirling.66729448.html

Apparently, her grandfather was weird.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpk7k7/geoff-stirling-tv-man-and-cosmic-guru-was-the-weirdest-man-who-ever-lived-in-newfoundland

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

To me, she has always looked like the "ugly" granddaughter of Robert and Ethyl Kennedy. Personality wise, she has changed significantly from her previous RHOC season incarnation. The old Lydia seemed a bit more grounded and reasonable, much less obnoxiouous, with none of the gaslighting tendencies, the infantile fairy dust/pixie references and wild body gesticulations we see so much of this season. I think she's quickly turning into her own mother, but denied (for religious reasons) the massive doses of marijuana required to keep her mellow.

In summary, a butt ugly runt with a repellent and toxic personality and absolutely no redeeming qualities. Perhaps she ought to just relent and put a few drops of concentrated THC in her own drinks. That might uncrank her a gear or two.

Edited by Should Be Working
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, bagger said:

I'm surprised so many remember Lydia so fondly. I remember her just the way she is now... a pot stirring, self-righteous, busy body hypocrite.

Interesting. I neither like nor dislike her. But I agree that I don't see her as any different now than she was when she was on before. Seems exactly the same to me. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

By whom was she so religiously raised? Her mom seems pretty much enveloped in her own Lala land toking every chance she gets. Maybe her dad? 

Not sure how much religion (if any) she received as a minor, but I have no doubt her soon-to-be sackless husband has been the major driving force behind her adult life embrace of snooty and hypocritical rich folk Evangelicalism.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, bagger said:

I'm surprised so many remember Lydia so fondly. I remember her just the way she is now... a pot stirring, self-righteous, busy body hypocrite.

I do remember having some reservations about her self-described friendship whispering ways and while I sooooo appreciated her standing up to insufferable Heather, I did kind of give her the side eye for how offended she got over what seemed to be a fairly benign blog post (this was her argument with Heather at the reunion). But I don't remember any of the shit stirring that she does now. And what I do remember is how calmly and strongly she stood up to Slade when he made his obnoxious "eat a cheeseburger" comment. That whole exchange kind of made me love her at the time. I also loved how over it she was when Gretchen and Heather made such a big deal about being left behind during the infamous trip to Andele's. She seemed more down-to-earth back then - snarky, yes, but not to the point of being so smug and full of herself.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I do remember having some reservations about her self-described friendship whispering ways and while I sooooo appreciated her standing up to insufferable Heather, I did kind of give her the side eye for how offended she got over what seemed to be a fairly benign blog post (this was her argument with Heather at the reunion). But I don't remember any of the shit stirring that she does now. And what I do remember is how calmly and strongly she stood up to Slade when he made his obnoxious "eat a cheeseburger" comment. That whole exchange kind of made me love her at the time. I also loved how over it she was when Gretchen and Heather made such a big deal about being left behind during the infamous trip to Andele's. She seemed more down-to-earth back then - snarky, yes, but not to the point of being so smug and full of herself.

This! It's not so much that I remember her fondly as it is I liked how she handled things like this. 

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, bagger said:

Amen.  She came on as Alexis' friend and co-Christian, and then proceeded to rip her up ever so subtly and never defend her.  I did enjoy her taking on Heather but would far more interested to know why she got pushed out of her Beverly Hills Lifestyle  Magazine.  Lisa Vanderpump and her daughter are now running it.  Mark Kurian still owns it.  

• Love 10
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I did enjoy her taking on Heather but would far more interested to know why she got pushed out of her Beverly Hills Lifestyle  Magazine.  Lisa Vanderpump and her daughter are now running it.  Mark Kurian still owns it.  

This is what I would love to know too! 

• Love 8

Again, I say this and I totally mean it this time:  LYDIA!!! FREAK OF THE WORLD!!! YOUR HUSBAND IS HAVING A VASECTOMY!!! HE"S NOT BEING CASTRATED!! YOU ARE A FREAKING FOOL AND A TOTAL IDIOT!!!! HOW DO YOU SAY IDIOT IN SPANISH??? IDIOTA!!! THAT'S YOU!

Edited by goofygirl
that damn typing gets me every time
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Haha - how true!  I just want to reach in the TV and slap her silly every time she starts with the "cut off his balls" nonsense.  I guess she thinks it's cute.  It's not.

Her husband should be truly embarrassed.  But he must be an idiot as well. I mean, he did marry Lydia.   Who has a party for a vasectomy?  Some people in our culture have come to THIS? ( Quick - I need a "Hot Tub Time Machine" to take me back to a better decade)

And what's with her little whiney plea to her young son about "you would always be nice & invite me, wouldn't you?"  (or some such crap).  Way to mess with your kids head.

That poor kid already thinks his parents are going to burn up in the lake of fire.

if I were a man and my wife was having a "balls voyage" party and inviting a bunch of assholes who don't even like her, and on fucking TV, I would grab my balls and head to a divorce attorney the same day.   Why do these nags emasculate their men on TV?   It really makes me miss Jim and Alexis.  She'd never throw a deballation party for Jimbo.  And lo! Isn't Jimbo Armenian?  Can we get a mulligan here? 

• Love 15

Lydia has chosen to come into this season as Vicky´s horrible flying monkey. I can´t stand her crap of being a friendship-whisperer between Vicky and Tamra, it´s just so dumb (she´s dumb, but that´s not the reason why she´s doing it). The way she´s treated Shannon (and sometimes Meghan) from the first moment she met her, also makes her a mean girl. For some reason she´s been all up in Kelly´s ass, and there must be a reason, and the only reason I get is that Lydia has a serious mean streak in her and likes to torture someone she sees as weak. But most of us can see right through her. Thankfully Shannon is not as weak as she seems, someone smarter (like Heather) gets that. Shannon gives us all her crazy, we don´t have to wonder if there´s something she´s not showing us, and with that we also see that she´s smart and nice. If Lydia was a real Christian and had some (real) kindness in her, she would try to help Vicky to mend fences, and not just keep bringing this constant flying monkey shit-show. She would acknowledge that Shannon and Tamra have both been seriously hurt by Vicky. But none of that matters to evil Lydia.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, halkatla said:

Lydia has chosen to come into this season as Vicky´s horrible flying monkey. I can´t stand her crap of being a friendship-whisperer between Vicky and Tamra, it´s just so dumb (she´s dumb, but that´s not the reason why she´s doing it). The way she´s treated Shannon (and sometimes Meghan) from the first moment she met her, also makes her a mean girl. For some reason she´s been all up in Kelly´s ass, and there must be a reason, and the only reason I get is that Lydia has a serious mean streak in her and likes to torture someone she sees as weak. But most of us can see right through her. Thankfully Shannon is not as weak as she seems, someone smarter (like Heather) gets that. Shannon gives us all her crazy, we don´t have to wonder if there´s something she´s not showing us, and with that we also see that she´s smart and nice. If Lydia was a real Christian and had some (real) kindness in her, she would try to help Vicky to mend fences, and not just keep bringing this constant flying monkey shit-show. She would acknowledge that Shannon and Tamra have both been seriously hurt by Vicky. But none of that matters to evil Lydia.

I was one of those people who thought it might be good to bring Lydia back because she had been able to mix it up with the cast, but wasn't as unrelentingly malevolent as Tamra had been. However, I never imagined that Lydia was so morally compromised that she would back Vicki. There is a way to be supportive of Vicki without being a toadying lickspittle who immediately signs off on Vicki's very flawed version of events. Vicki's kids manage this the best because they know Vicki was completely wrong and they encourage her to do what she needs to do to regain her friendships. 

Lydia on the other hand has approached this the wrong way. Lydia continues to condemn Tamra and Shannon's feelings and actions. Lydia also continues to validate everything Vicki has done. Vicki's feelings are valid. Her actions are not. It's ok for Vicki to be upset that her friends didn't like Brooks. It's not ok for her to tell lies to make him seem more sympathetic. It's ok for Vicki to be upset that she's lost her friends because of Brooks and the cancer lie. It's not ok for Vicki to lash out and gossip in hopes that she can ruin the relationships of the people who were critical of her and Brooks. Lydia doesn't seem to get or appreciate the distinction. 

If Lydia's going to play "friendship whisperer," at least try to do it credibly--call Vicki on her shit, take her to Bible study, and mediate a discussion between Vicki and Tamra. But sitting there acting like both sides are equally valid and equally guilty is bullshit. It just shows how Lydia cares about her coins, her orange, and her magazine more than she cares about being an actual good person.

• Love 17
22 hours ago, halkatla said:

"Flying monkey" is right! For a long time I've suspected that Bravo leans toward hiring those with npd and other disorders because drama always follow - but lately it seems like new cast members might receive how-to tip sheets on projection, gaslighting and other crazy-making tactics, because they come right out of the gate ready to attack.

• Love 3

The friendship whispering is a load of shit. My guess is it all stems back to One Night In Mexico where she, Tamra and Vicki were whooping it up. Now she's fixating on it, thinking that they are destined to have some kind of Three Musketeers, Sisters of the Traveling Pants, ride or die bullshit friendship. Her attitude towards Shannon, while not helped by the latter's over the top reactions at times, is IMO driven by Lydia's resentment of Shannon's and Tamra's friendship, which is the major obstacle in reuniting the Mexican trio.

• Love 8
On 9/27/2017 at 3:46 PM, halkatla said:

Oh shit that's it!  That's what she reminds me of.  A flying fucking monkey.  

• Love 3
On 9/29/2017 at 1:29 PM, misschung said:

Lydia and her husband are the most un-sexual people I've ever seen.  The thoughts of them having sex a lot make me sick.  Is her husband even aware of his parts? 

Oh shit.  It's like when we didn't know what sex was, but made Barbie and Ken "do it".  Basically rub the dolls together.  I think that's what Doug the Castrati and Lydia the Flying Monkey/Lemur do.  Rub their smooth plastic parts together thinking that's how you do sex.  

oh, also, I find it more personal to discuss balls than boobs.  She's such a sanctimonious poop butt.  And, Bitch you ain't no Pray Warrior.  You are no Angelique from Wife Swap.  

I wish they would have been swept away to a desert island on their borrowed ass boat.  

• Love 5
On 9/26/2017 at 1:56 PM, Pegasaurus said:

Who has a party for a vasectomy? 

This is so funny. This is how far we have fallen. I thought Bethenny said it well on the NY show when she asked why they had to have theme parties for every little thing. Why can't they just throw a party and invite some folks over? I remember back in the day when we snarked on Heather having her "naming party". But it was such campy fun. And we got the reality TV drama of "did you eat the bow off my cake". Reality TV gold that one. Now we spend half the season talking about balls supposedly being lobbed off and gather with champagne to celebrate. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

This is so funny. This is how far we have fallen. I thought Bethenny said it well on the NY show when she asked why they had to have theme parties for every little thing. Why can't they just throw a party and invite some folks over? I remember back in the day when we snarked on Heather having her "naming party". But it was such campy fun. And we got the reality TV drama of "did you eat the bow off my cake". Reality TV gold that one. Now we spend half the season talking about balls supposedly being lobbed off and gather with champagne to celebrate. 

And the only "close friends" they bother to invite to this party are cast members! This was nothing more that a way for Lydia to get paid a little extra $$$$$, they must really be hurting for cash to sink that low. LOL

• Love 7
On 9/29/2017 at 1:29 PM, misschung said:

Lydia and her husband are the most un-sexual people I've ever seen.  The thoughts of them having sex a lot make me sick.  Is her husband even aware of his parts? 

The term "bumping uglies" truly applies to these two

• Love 9
On 9/20/2017 at 11:26 PM, LemonSoda said:

I wonder how much money they paid her to return after writing a book about her morals. I couldn't make it all the way through. 

Did she really write a book on morals?  She talks about sex and private parts constantly.  God I can't STAND her!

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 2
(edited)

So , just for shits and giggles, I went on the NOBLEMAN website and they are realllllly reaching!  Story about Matt Damon (huh?), DICKO. Dougie and the BOAT (not his), photos of good looking PAUL NEWMAN (in black n white) and DOUGIE'S BALLS!!!!

Ok, I'm kidding. But there should have been a 4 page spread of Dougie's balls just for Lydiot!  They want your electricity bills worth of $$$ for a subscription which I decided against.

Did I mention I think they are BOTH MORONS!???

And P.S. Matt Damon? WTF is wrong with you??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2017 at 3:21 PM, Mu Shu said:

Jesus loves foobs, BBLs, and bags o hair extensions.  Lydia is a vain fool.  Everything she does cosmetically makes her look like a Bratz doll that got beat with an ugly stick.  

At least Alexis seemed sincere, even if she was a shallow dumbass.  

Nailed it. Hahahahahahahahaha!!

• Love 2
On 10/4/2017 at 6:17 PM, missmansfield said:

Did she really write a book on morals?  She talks about sex and private parts constantly.  God I can't STAND her!

Yes! It wasn't God's plan for her to go back for a second season. God wanted her to focus on her family and hobbies. She started to go in to her struggles and discussed her faith quite a bit. I couldn't make it through the book. 

• Love 2