Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Swiping and Griping

Sprockets
  • Start Topic

I was sickened at the way Janelle was playing Mommy when Jace was there.  They bought some kind water toy that Jace and Marissa were playing outside, saying how she bought this x-box  just for him cause she knew he was coming. Cuddling up on the couch with him saying "I love you Jace" but then she turns and asks if he is afraid of David cause the therapist says you were. Jace is so smart that he knows to say no. 

Janelle and UBT knew enough to get toys for the kids and ones that can be played by the kids only so she and UBT can ignore them.  But seeing that AtV and the cycle for Jace scares me because those kids (AND KAISER) r eventually go into the woods or that Lake/Creek by the house when they are once again unsupervised.

• Love 11

I don't think it's a matter of her being too dumb to cover it, I think she's just that arrogant. She truly believes she should get to do what she wants and fuck everyone else. I don't even think she realizes what an asshole she looks like, she's blinded by entitlement

Exactly. 

Jo and Javi are banding together like Chelsea and Taylor. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

This is great. I smiled and laughed like a hyena (do hyenas really laugh?) when I got to the part about the cookouts and Target. I hope they all go to Starbucks as one big family. Imagine them sitting there inside as they enjoy their lattes or ice mochas as they see the heifer in the drive-thru line. They get her attention and then smile and wave at her. 

I think if we took a look at Kail's Twitter from that time period Javi moved in next door to Jo and Vee, there would be a tweet that reads "Going to bed now!!" with several thousand laughing emojis after it. Her usual m.o. that she is beyond pissed. 

IMG_2265.PNG

• Love 4
On 9/18/2017 at 8:59 PM, toodywoody said:

Well you know she has probably been talking about it nonstop to him and Jace was worried Barb was going to be taken away from him

I think we know who has been the one filling Jace's head with worry and it is not Barb. Jenelle is always telling Jace how Barb won't let him see her and in the most recent episode we watched her tell Jace what the therapist said about his fears of David, which he quickly denied. UBT and Jenelle discuss all matters in front of the kids and they discuss their hate for Barb. They have mentioned the legal issues in their presence. If Jace is worried, it is because he was likely told in therapy what was happening when he brought up his fears about UBT.  As best as the therapist could, I am sure she informed Jace about the court matter and what may end up being decided.

• Love 12

I just watched this shit fest again before I watch the one I missed from Wednesday. I can't even explain how much I wanted them to say "okay, then you're not even gettin' paid, dude" to Jenelle when she came out of court and was all "I'm not even filmin'." Who the fuck does she think she is? They really need to quit kissing her ass, it's sickening.

• Love 9
On 9/19/2017 at 1:54 PM, CaughtOnTape said:

I didn't say I didn't believe it.  I said I was curious to understand why there was such a difference of opinion between the two especially when Kaiser is around him more.  And everything you pointed out seems to be something that would scare a younger child far more than an older child who would be able to see the reason behind the anger.  Jace isn't judging him for anything, but he can reason whereas Kaiser would just see anger, rage, irritation and not be able to rationalize that it wasn't anger directed at him.  I didn't say that either was better or worse, just that I would like to gain more understanding of the vast difference between the two of them.

I only just watched as I'm behind because of vacation but I think it's because UBT is the only one when he is with Janelle that takes care of his basic need like food. He also pretends he cares about him when they are filming and possibly plays with him. I never see Janelle doing anything for him, it's only UBT. So Kaiser will want to be around him more than his "mother" as otherwise he would die of hunger. Now even Endtable is being taken care of by UBT more, at least the last couple of episodes. I guess the shiny new baby that is a girl is not so shiny anymore so UBT gets the job too (like Nathan used to have with Kaiser when they were still together). Janelle is the shittiest person ever.

• Love 5
On 9/21/2017 at 2:43 PM, Poohbear617 said:

I was sickened at the way Janelle was playing Mommy when Jace was there.  They bought some kind water toy that Jace and Marissa were playing outside, saying how she bought this x-box  just for him cause she knew he was coming. Cuddling up on the couch with him saying "I love you Jace" but then she turns and asks if he is afraid of David cause the therapist says you were. Jace is so smart that he knows to say no. 

Janelle and UBT knew enough to get toys for the kids and ones that can be played by the kids only so she and UBT can ignore them.  But seeing that AtV and the cycle for Jace scares me because those kids (AND KAISER) r eventually go into the woods or that Lake/Creek by the house when they are once again unsupervised.

Any little progress that jace was making with the therapist, jenelle fuck it up and threw it out the window.... the fact that she would question him like that? And say..."well why did the therapist say that than?" This poor little guy has lost faith in ANYONE around him. Barb is good with him, but as others have mentioned sometimes she comes off like its just a tug n war over him (like he's a possesion) 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Any little progress that jace was making with the therapist, jenelle fuck it up and threw it out the window.... the fact that she would question him like that? And say..."well why did the therapist say that than?" This poor little guy has lost faith in ANYONE around him. Barb is good with him, but as others have mentioned sometimes she comes off like its just a tug n war over him (like he's a possesion) 

Tug of war? Legally, technically, and in both their hearts, Barb is Jace's parent, hands down. I'd be damned if any of my family members tried to claim a child I raised when they wouldn't after 7 years. I'd be a fighting bitch if someone wanted to even try and take away my custodial rights of a child who had been in my care and in my heart for 7 years. 

How convenient that the ONLY times Jenelle has had interest in "getting Jace back" or having visitation, was when any of her abusive and controlling boyfriends pushed her to do it. This time around, that controlling, abusive asshole boyfriend named UBT demanded Jenelle hire an attorney and fight for custody. Notice, Jenelle on her own has NEVER asked to have Jace. NEVER has she gone on her own to inquire about hiring a family law attorney so she could get Jace back in her care. In all these 7 years it was some guy manipulating her because to them it was all about control and it is a power trip. No thanks to Jenelle who filled their head with bullshit about how Barb is the evil parent who let Jenelle get hooked on heroin and took away Jace! That is the narrative Jenelle has gone with anytime any dick came into her life. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

I haven't watched this in ages, and I'm so disgusted by two of the "moms" - now I know why I do not watch.

Did Jenelle actually say she could help with Jace's outbursts of anger?  The queen of irrational angry outbursts actually said that?  Best thing would have been if she had put up all three of her kids up for adoption.  

I could sense that Jace doesn't want to go on visits to Mommy.  Not ever.

Kail.  What a piece of work.  Whatever daddy showed up to the soccer game.  Child says later, as she's chatting while decorating her graduation cap (which looked lame as hell), something how he was excited for Daddy to be there.  She HAD to say, well that's the FIRST game he's been, too, right?  I was surprised he'd show up.  What a bitch.  Her kids will be so messed up, too.   It's all about her.  She couldn't let the kid be happy.  The oldest one looked like he already knew what to say - oh your design is nice.  Must compliment mom, no matter what, don't want to be on her shit list.    

I don't understand why after having one child so early, with the struggles they had (ok the show has supplemented their income a LOT), why they would want more children, one on top of the other.  

For sure Kail and Jenelle really don't seem to like to be around their kids, playing with them and such.  The kids just seem to be trophies, and something to complain about (how they interfere with their fabulous lives).

• Love 7