Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Swiping and Griping

Sprockets
  • Start Topic

Did anybody else catch this weird conversation?

briana: "when is your school?"

luis: "til the end of June."

briana: "my due date is July 12. You more than likely won't be there for the birth!!!"

huh? More than likely? I do think there's a chance he won't be there, especially since he may get sent off on a job right away, but at least the school, which briana was so worried about, would be over. Is she thinking she's doing to deliver two weeks early or something? Does she not know how a calendar works? I just don't understand the "more than likely" comment. 

The coven really grated on my nerves this episode. I love how one poster way back said they were living in a "self made soap opera." That could not be more true!!! Roxanne couldn't even decide why she was mad at Luis when Briana told her about the job! And when she was going on and on to Devoin about, "we're so happy you're here! No, we really are!" Brittany had this looo like, "moooom...shut. UP!"

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Did anybody else catch this weird conversation?

briana: "when is your school?"

luis: "til the end of June."

briana: "my due date is July 12. You more than likely won't be there for the birth!!!"

huh? More than likely? I do think there's a chance he won't be there, especially since he may get sent off on a job right away, but at least the school, which briana was so worried about, would be over. 

I think he said that he's going to immediately be leaving for on-the-road training right after he finishes with the classes.

• Love 4

It's like these girls don't REALIZE there's another way to have a family other than getting knocked up by every dude you're around for more than 5 minutes. 

They also don't realize that your family is still a family even if you DON'T have a man by your side. I mean geez...Kail won't even name her kid because the MAN isn't in the picture. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Because Kentucky.  

She is in West Virginia...I know they seem interchangeable but they really aren't.

As a Kentuckian, however, I will say that between January and November they are "party lights."

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I'm in central Ohio, and many people leave decorations up all year here.  

More people in each state are leaving their Christmas lights up all year.  Fairy lights.  Party lights.  Bistro lights.  Patio lights...

4 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

When David was going on about how much he fucking hates Barb, I couldn't even look at him. That dude is one scary SOB.

He will either kill someone or severely brutalize someone in the next 10 years.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

More people in each state are leaving their Christmas lights up all year.  Fairy lights.  Party lights.  Bistro lights.  Patio lights...

He will either kill someone or severely brutalize someone in the next 10 years.

UBT already brutalized the pregnant girlfriend he had prior to sociopath Jenelle. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

UBT already brutalized the pregnant girlfriend he had prior to sociopath Jenelle. 

Ooops... I meant again.

Also, did anyone catch how Jace smashed his cupcake after Babs told him how often he'd be with Janelle?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I'm in central Ohio, and many people leave decorations up all year here.  

I think this is universal. I live in Iowa and lights stay up really long out here when we have harsh winters. No one wants to brave the cold to take them down. Then they forget. 

3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

When David was going on about how much he fucking hates Barb, I couldn't even look at him. That dude is one scary SOB.

Right? He is skeeeeery. How can you have THAT degree of hate for someone you've had maybe 5 conversations with. 

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Also, did anyone catch how Jace smashed his cupcake after Babs told him how often he'd be with Janelle?

Thanks for posting. I didn't notice the cupcake, but I DID notice the immediate change in facial expressions. It's quite obvious the kid has ZERO desire to go to "the land".

• Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, crazychicken said:

Bahaha Janelle's lets take the kids to St Thomas to celebrate getting Jace just me just get rid of Kaiser & Endtable so we can have a family vacation. Why let a 5 month old baby get in the way of 2 weeks family time and the poor Roll really is disposable to them.

I think Endtable has been shoved off to her grandmother more in 9 months than my 17 year olds have. I musn't treasure my family vacations enough. #parentinggoals

I'll admit we don't take our kids on vacation with us.  More trouble than it's worth at the moment (they're 5 and 2.)  BUT...our kidless vacations are never more than 48 hours.  I couldn't imagine leaving them for 2 weeks even if I DID have family willing to take them that long.  That's too much.  Unfortunately it's not remotely surprising, coming from Jenelle.

• Love 13
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:06 AM, poeticlicensed said:

Kail doesn't want a custody agreement because she doesn't want a legal agreement that prevents her a) moving if she wants to or b) withholding Isaac from Jo if he doesn't do precisely what she wants. It's a power and control thing with Kail. And Jo went along with it because he knows that he might be required to pay more CS. I don't know how it works in Delaware, but in some states, 50/50 means no child support, other than working out who pays for medical insurance, tuition, activities, etc. 

OMG this cracked me up.  I love when Kail said "he wants to prevent me from moving" and her friend tried to chime in all "like you'd ever do that!" to which she responded that moving is EXACTLY what she's planning on doing since there's no job opportunities in Delaware.  LOL.   Too dumb to even see that her friend was trying to help her save face.  You KNOW Kail is planning on picking up and moving those boys to California.  That's a give in.  She's so predictable, Javi and Jo would be stupid if they DIDN'T do something to prevent her from taking those boys with her. 

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I'll admit we don't take our kids on vacation with us.  More trouble than it's worth at the moment (they're 5 and 2.)  BUT...our kidless vacations are never more than 48 hours.  I couldn't imagine leaving them for 2 weeks even if I DID have family willing to take them that long.  That's too much.  Unfortunately it's not remotely surprising, coming from Jenelle.

Didnt she go to st thomas with nathan too? Shows her selfishness that she would revisit a place without her kids AGAIN!! Lol

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Is marijuana legal in st. Thomas? I'm just curious because I feel like it's a must on vacation destinations for Jenelle.

She probably just went there once, thought it was amazing and is too basic to look up any other place in the world to visit.

• Love 12
On 9/19/2017 at 5:28 AM, Brooklynista said:

So if Luis doesn't work, that's bad. If Luis goes to trade school to get a better job thats bad to the coven as well? Those bitches are nuts. And what difference does it make if he's there for the birth or not? The witches of Orlando would never let him be in the delivery room to cheer Briana on. 

I've never seen such a bitter bunch of harpies. Roxanne couldn't even decide why she was upset with Luis when Briana was talking about his new job. All she knows is it's time to be upset.  

Yeah, I think "sad and complaining" is Briana's default setting. Why she is so insistent that Luis be around all the time since he seems to make her sad, tense, and angry? I could see wanting him to be around to take care of the baby after it's born, but why does she want to see him so much while she's pregnant? Why does she want him at every doctor's appointment? She has her mom and sister for support if she needs it and she doesn't seem pleased or supported by Luis' presence. It's like she has to make demands of him just so she can be upset about how he fails to meet her expectations.

And the thing is, I don't believe that she's heartbroken because she really loved (or even liked) him or because she was truly invested in the dream of them being a happy family. In the first couple of episodes when they were still "together," it was very clear that she was lukewarm toward him at best. I remember one time she said, "I like Luis, he's nice. I like how he goes to doctor's appointments with me and I like how he looks after Nova..." (all with a completely flat affect). It was obvious that she was only "with" him because she felt like she had no other options. He was only "with" her because he was trying to "do the right thing."

On 9/19/2017 at 8:05 AM, ghoulina said:

It was hilarious seeing Jenelle going from "I'm not his mom anymore" martyrdom texts right after trial, to suddenly holding court in the parking lot and gloating over their "victory". You didn't get what you wanted, honey. Barb won the day. Aaaaand.....it actually might have gone worse for her if she hadn't settled, and had let Barb present all her witnesses. So, take a seat. 

The way both she and David view this whole thing is so twisted. They keep talking about how Jenelle is Barb's DAUGHTER. And how she was CRYING. And when Barb saw that she should have just given up and gave her CRYING DAUGHTER what she wanted. This ain't pre-school. Jace isn't a dolly. Barb has been RAISING that kid since birth and she's doing what is right for HIM.

Jenelle and UBT really are disturbing. I knew that Jenelle was mentally ill, but seeing the two of them together in the delusional world they've created where they're great, stable, loving parents and Barb is an evil baby stealer is jarring. They have absolutely no self-awareness. None. They honestly don't get why people aren't responsive to the argument that if Barb sees her daughter crying over Jace, she should "give him back"-- yes, EXACTLY like Jace is a doll and Jenelle is a toddler. They keep saying it over and over. They expect people watching the show (and the judge) to be like, "OMG, Jenelle is so upset! She's bawling her eyes out! She just wants her son! Why is Barb being so mean?!" Seriously.

And I don't believe for a second that Jenelle's lawyer told her it would be a slam dunk and Barb had no case. So all of her blathering about the case before court was her lying/being delusional/probably a mixture of both. Why did she freak out in court after VOLUNTARILY going along with Barb getting permanent custody (no doubt because he lawyer told her it was her only choice, as she undoubtedly had been telling her all along)? Because she's nuts.

On 9/19/2017 at 3:03 PM, ghoulina said:

I think this may because Kaiser LIVES with David. And has since he was very young. He knows little else. Jace lives with Barb, and knows what a calm, loving house can be. Kaiser really only knows the hell that is Jenelle's house. And in that Hell, sadly, David is the one he can rely on. Yes, I do believe David has hurt him - but David is also the primary caretaker. So Kaiser has an attachment to him. This is common with a lot of abused kids. Jace gets out enough to know it's not right. Kaiser is a lot younger and has a different perspective. 

UBT is obviously the primary caretaker of all the kids in their house to the extent that any adult caretaking is done. We know that Jenelle is easily "stressed" and often locks herself away from the kids, even when they're infants, so she can be on her phone, cry, sleep, whatever. So it's not surprising that Kaiser looks to UBT, rather than her, for comfort or support. Many abused kids are very attached to their abusers, especially when they are very young (and may not even realize that they're being abused). With that being said, according to Nathan's mom, Kaiser does express fear of UBT, sometimes freezing up or getting upset around him and reporting that UBT punched him.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Is marijuana legal in st. Thomas? I'm just curious because I feel like it's a must on vacation destinations for Jenelle.

She has never let the law get between her and whateverthefuck she wants to do.  

• Love 8

When she said she was crying, it reminded me of the scene in her 16+P where barb was crying about how stressed out she was, taking care of jace and working full time. Did Jenelle feel even an ounce of sympathy? NOPE!!! So why should barb feel sympathy now?

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I loved how Barb had a whole stack of stuff to present and Jenelle just walks in like the person in class that never did their homework or never brought their book to class. Barb was ready to fight.

That was a good look for Barb, but in reality all of the paperwork and evidence would have been submitted to the court via the lawyers prior to the case being heard.  It's not Judge Judy.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

When she said she was crying, it reminded me of the scene in her 16+P where barb was crying about how stressed out she was, taking care of jace and working full time. Did Jenelle feel even an ounce of sympathy? NOPE!!! So why should barb feel sympathy now?

Also, does Jenelle feel any sympathy when her children are crying, even when they're babies, even when they're crying because they're thirsty or because her boyfriend just assaulted them? NOPE! Fuck her.

• Love 24

She has never let the law get between her and whateverthefuck she wants to do.  

Yeah, legal or not, it's super easy to score weed in tropical locales...it surprises me though because you still have to be cautious & somewhat smart about it, so I'm surprised they haven't been busted yet. 

• Love 6

I'm sure that one of the perks of living on The Land is that Jenelle and UBT can get off their faces without having to worry about pesky neighbors, cops or mandatory reporters.  

Since they don't have actual jobs, they almost never leave The Land except to drop off an {assorted offspring} with {anyone else}.  Jenelle doesn't even go out to buy groceries so there would be days and days where they don't see anyone else.  Absolutely perfect for two crackhead child abusers who don't want to be caught.  They can light up, scream at each other and the kids as much as they want and no one would know.  They can lock children outside the house in the heat and no one would know.  They can do whatever they want and no one else but the kids would know. When they stay on The Land, they can do whatever the f*ck they want to themselves or the kids safe in the knowledge that there is no one likely to drop by and catch them.  

It really is a petrifying thought and I'm not even involved in the situation.  Poor Barb must be beside herself every time he goes over, there is no way to know what is going on over there.  No wonder Jace looks stressed and fretful when he is with Jenelle and UBT. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Sprockets said:

That was a good look for Barb, but in reality all of the paperwork and evidence would have been submitted to the court via the lawyers prior to the case being heard.  It's not Judge Judy.

It is not unusual for a client to keep copies of all the documentation they have provided to the attorney and to take it to court or mediation. I knew clients who had their own file and took those files to court. Also, a lot had come up since the last time Barb met with her attorney in court. Jenelle is always doing some shit and Barb likely stays on top of it with her own notes. She likely had her recent copies of the CPS matter and whatever therapist documentation she was given. Many times, the attorney is fumbling through their files trying to search a specific document. Barb is likely bringing her files because she can pull out the needed paperwork quicker. Having worked as a paralegal, there were many times when the attorneys would ask me for a specific document from a file just because it was quicker.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Right? He [David] is skeeeeery. How can you have THAT degree of hate for someone [Barb] you've had maybe 5 conversations with.

Because (I believe), like Nathan when dating Jenelle, he is projecting his own child custody woes/battle onto Barb/Jenelle and taking out his own frustrations and anger with his kids' mothers on Barb. Jenelle barely made a peep about seeking custody of Jace until she started dating Nathan, a guy who lost custody of his kid and seemed to have a problem with that fact. Always looked to me like both Nathan and David take their rage about their custody situations out on Barb and then instigate Jenelle to try and get Jace back.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm sure that one of the perks of living on The Land is that Jenelle and UBT can get off their faces without having to worry about pesky neighbors, cops or mandatory reporters.  

Since they don't have actual jobs, they almost never leave The Land except to drop off an {assorted offspring} with {anyone else}.  Jenelle doesn't even go out to buy groceries so there would be days and days where they don't see anyone else.  Absolutely perfect for two crackhead child abusers who don't want to be caught.  They can light up, scream at each other and the kids as much as they want and no one would know.  They can lock children outside the house in the heat and no one would know.  They can do whatever they want and no one else but the kids would know. When they stay on The Land, they can do whatever the f*ck they want to themselves or the kids safe in the knowledge that there is no one likely to drop by and catch them.  

It really is a petrifying thought and I'm not even involved in the situation.  Poor Barb must be beside herself every time he goes over, there is no way to know what is going on over there.  No wonder Jace looks stressed and fretful when he is with Jenelle and UBT. 

Yeah. I'm sure that both Jenelle and UBT blame many of their past problems on "nosy fucking neighbors who can't mind their own business and make a huge fucking deal out of everything." No neighbors means no one calling the cops when they get in huge arguments, neglect/abuse their animals, lock the kids outside, lose a kid on The Land for hours, etc., etc. As long as there is a nearby Starbucks and pizza delivery, they have all the civilization they need.

• Love 15
On 9/19/2017 at 4:34 AM, Sprockets said:

I hope someone gets to the bottom of this, fast.  If Jace really isn't safe with Jenelle and UBT, then the Roll and Endtable aren't safe, either.  This is serious.  

ITA, and I know it's serious but I have to say "Endtable" cracked my shit up!

Briana and her family are just beyond stupid...FFWD.

• Love 2
On 9/19/2017 at 7:38 AM, ghoulina said:

I want to see Javi and Jo move in together and raise the boys and Kail can run off to wherever the hell she wants. 

MTV please make this a spin-off.  

Actually, now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't watch.  But I think Lincoln and Isaac would like it. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Javi said he lives in the house next door to Jo now and things are going really well.  It makes pick ups and drop offs easier and they all spend a lot of time together.

Look at Kail bringing folks together.  United in fighting that hose beast.

• Love 21
54 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Javi said he lives in the house next door to Jo now and things are going really well.  It makes pick ups and drop offs easier and they all spend a lot of time together.

Oh wow. That's pretty awesome. I wonder if Javi's folks watch Jo and Vee's baby (can't remember her name) too. 

• Love 7

I felt awful for poor Nova crying through her graduation but it was no wonder the kid was traumatized. When Briana was explaining what graduation means she made it sound awful and scary. "You will go to a new school and have a new teacher and have all different kids in your class." Then the aunt pipes in with "BIG kids." Jesus God, Coven. Kids struggle with change as it is. Don't make it worse. I would have been hysterical too.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Oh wow. That's pretty awesome. I wonder if Javi's folks watch Jo and Vee's baby (can't remember her name) too. 

Vivi

Jo, Javi, and Vee united as a front against Medusa. *big grin*  You know they have sat there at the table and discussed all the issues concerning that bitch. Jo has likely fine tuned Javi about how to handle her and not get caught up in her drama. I bet you Jo and Javi also compared notes on the fake restraining orders they had put on them. What pisses me off about that hosebeast mentioning Vee's name as being the reason Jo is wanting 50/50, is the idea that Jo can't think for himself. Also, he is a family man with Vee. Whatever decisions they make, they make together as partners. Kail can't understand that because she is always in control. She doesn't have the concept of working together as a unit with your partner or making comprises. 

• Love 23

I watched a little bit of this episode but, Jenelle and UBT make me SO FUCKING ANGRY I can't watch. One thing I noticed though. When the dark haired producer was talking to Barb, I detected a bit of fear in her voice. She asked more than once if it 'was over'. Like if Barb retained full custody of Jace, she (the producer) would be out of a job. Granted, I was seething with anger at the two psycho losers, so I may have read more into it. It made me wonder if Barb has hinted to MTV that she's done with this shitshow?

That frizzy haired, blonde producer is such a piece of shit. I fully expect to see her bend down and kiss Jenelle's ass. She knows what pieces of human garbage these two losers are but loves that MTV paycheck so much, she goes along with their delusions and turns a blind eye to the neglect and abuse. I wonder if she partakes of whatever substances are used on the regular at the swamp? Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'd have to be wasted on a vast array of chemicals to spend 5 minutes with Jenelle and UBT. And, even then, I'd slap the shit out of Jenelle, spit on UBT, grab Kaiser and Endtable, and run like hell.

• Love 21

@lovesnark you are not alone in your thinking. I do believe the producer was worried the Jace storyline was coming to an end. Although, Jenelle didn't have any sort of court-ordered visitation with Jace before this recent court matter so, Barb could have bowed out at anytime and called the shots regarding Jace not being filmed. She also had the power to not give Jenelle any visitation whatsoever for these past 7 years.  

Looking at the whole picture, it was best that Barb did give Jenelle some of those visitations only because it more than likely the courts would have ordered some sort of visitation. Imagine Jace not having spent any time with Jenelle for seven years only to now have visitation with her? 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@lovesnark you are not alone in your thinking. I do believe the producer was worried the Jace storyline was coming to an end. Although, Jenelle didn't have any sort of court-ordered visitation with Jace before this recent court matter so, Barb could have bowed out at anytime and called the shots regarding Jace not being filmed. She also had the power to not give Jenelle any visitation whatsoever for these past 7 years.  

Looking at the whole picture, it was best that Barb did give Jenelle some of those visitations only because it more than likely the courts would have ordered some sort of visitation. Imagine Jace not having spent any time with Jenelle for seven years only to now have visitation with her? 

I agree wholeheartedly with you that visitation would have been ordered no matter what. But, I just get a feeling that Barb is over it and she's said as much to MTV. Evilbitch Jenelle has said the therapist advised her to stop posting pics of Jace on social media and to let him have some privacy. That makes me think the therapist has also suggested it would be in Jace's best interest to stop forcing him to be on a TV show. We know Jenelle doesn't give a rat's ass about what's best for Jace. But, Barb does. I hope she tells MTV she's done with their promoting child abuse and drug use and she's going to go live her life privately. 

My imaginary situation is that MTV tells Jenelle and UBT that Endtable having drugs in her system at birth, CPS investigations, the allegations of abuse and neglect in Kaiser's grandma's recent court filing, etc is horrible enough that even trashtashtic MTV has decided to cut them loose. 

• Love 8

When I think back to MTV filming Keefuh and Jenelle shooting up heroin, filming domestic violence scenes, sitting back and allowing animals to be abused or mistreated, and filming Ryan as he drove while under the influence, it tells me the lengths MTV is willing to go and there is no boundary they won't cross when it comes to this show. Ohhh, but they will kick out a cast member for making a porn video. 

• Love 19
On 9/18/2017 at 11:51 PM, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I assume the only reason Kail is truly pissed is because 50/50 would mean less or even no child support. You gave Javi 50/50 with zero problem and he was a crazy stalker when you did, so give me a break Kail. And her retelling of the story to her friend was absurd. Jo tried to calmly talk to you about it. But apparently now is not the right time and she got in a big huff about it. At least she didn't go file a fake PFA on Jo again, so improvements. It honestly never is a good time with all the stupid stuff Kail has constantly going on in her life. 

Of course Nova cries are random shit. She sees it constantly from all the women in the coven raising her so why not. What is this dumb crap about Luis not providing. Isn't that the point of him going to truck driving school??????? Why does Brianna keep trying to pretend Luis was some long time boyfriend and he's ruining her perfect family? We all saw your thirsty ass tweet about wanting a creampie to have a baby on twitter. What do you expect from some club hook up?

That was was hella awkward with Leah. And the best was him rolling up after. Leah has a type. Other that TR who apparently never happened?

Janelle was all over the place. Trying to act like she won but also saying she didn't win. I loved the text message back from the producer acting all shocked she didn't get custody. Pure gold. And of course Barb wore her WalMart clothes and changed so Jace didn't go to school worried. That's something a parent would do. For all he faults, Barb cares about that little boy. Janelle just cares about what she looks like in front of cameras or on instagram. She's lucky Barb agreed to settle because I have a feeling all kind of shit was going to come out. Sounded like there was even a therapist as a witness for fight for what Jace wanted. I don't think Nathan's mother will be as nice when it comes to court with Janelle. So get your popcorn for early October. 

Cleasea. Boring and pretty normal as always. Very nice idea for Cole's gift. 

First to the bolded part ....What?!?

Who are those delusional friends Janelle has? I'm shocked anyone would have a nice thing to say about Janelle and parenting. David is scary. How can Janelle not care that her son is terrified of David ? ...sorry what am I thinking?  Of course she doesn't care. I am scared for Jace being around David. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MissMel said:

Oh wow, that's awesome. So good for Isaac, Lincoln, and Vivi. 

3 hours ago, TeeMo said:

I felt awful for poor Nova crying through her graduation but it was no wonder the kid was traumatized. When Briana was explaining what graduation means she made it sound awful and scary. "You will go to a new school and have a new teacher and have all different kids in your class." Then the aunt pipes in with "BIG kids." Jesus God, Coven. Kids struggle with change as it is. Don't make it worse. I would have been hysterical too.

I'm glad you picked up on that. I noticed it as well; her tone when talking about the new school sounded very ominous and dramatic. I imagine that's how Roxanne raised the girls - all doom and gloom, lurking around every corner. It's good to be honest with kids and prepare them for what's too come. But let's put a positive spin on things! 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Look at Kail bringing folks together.  United in fighting that hose beast.

I have just spent a pleasant few minutes envisioning Kail screaming into her pillows, pacing back and forth in rage, and grinding her molars to powder in her fury at this. I'm sure I had a beatific smile on my face all the while. Jesus, she thinks she's some kind of Machiavellian mastermind, with the scheming and the plotting and the pouring poison in people's ears. And look what happens instead of everyone being thoroughly cowed and in her power? Javi and Jo and Vee live next door to each other and are all neighborly and having cookouts and going to Target together. Hahahahahaha, Kail. Serves you right. I hope your spite eats at you. Its what you chose instead of trying to be a decent human.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have just spent a pleasant few minutes envisioning Kail screaming into her pillows, pacing back and forth in rage, and grinding her molars to powder in her fury at this. I'm sure I had a beatific smile on my face all the while. Jesus, she thinks she's some kind of Machiavellian mastermind, with the scheming and the plotting and the pouring poison in people's ears. And look what happens instead of everyone being thoroughly cowed and in her power? Javi and Jo and Vee live next door to each other and are all neighborly and having cookouts and going to Target together. Hahahahahaha, Kail. Serves you right. I hope your spite eats at you. Its what you chose instead of trying to be a decent human.

This is great. I smiled and laughed like a hyena (do hyenas really laugh?) when I got to the part about the cookouts and Target. I hope they all go to Starbucks as one big family. Imagine them sitting there inside as they enjoy their lattes or ice mochas as they see the heifer in the drive-thru line. They get her attention and then smile and wave at her. 

I think if we took a look at Kail's Twitter from that time period Javi moved in next door to Jo and Vee, there would be a tweet that reads "Going to bed now!!" with several thousand laughing emojis after it. Her usual m.o. that she is beyond pissed. 

• Love 14
On 9/20/2017 at 2:58 PM, lezlers said:

OMG this cracked me up.  I love when Kail said "he wants to prevent me from moving" and her friend tried to chime in all "like you'd ever do that!" to which she responded that moving is EXACTLY what she's planning on doing since there's no job opportunities in Delaware.  LOL.   Too dumb to even see that her friend was trying to help her save face.  You KNOW Kail is planning on picking up and moving those boys to California.  That's a give in.  She's so predictable, Javi and Jo would be stupid if they DIDN'T do something to prevent her from taking those boys with her. 

I don't think it's a matter of her being too dumb to cover it, I think she's just that arrogant. She truly believes she should get to do what she wants and fuck everyone else. I don't even think she realizes what an asshole she looks like, she's blinded by entitlement.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12