Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Swiping and Griping

Sprockets
  • Start Topic

So this St Thomas trip is the one where David cussed out a girl at the airport because she supposedly scared Jace.  Ugh NO David and Jenelle. He was terrified of seeing you go off again like you always do.  He made me sick last night. All of his ranting absolutely applied to jenelle,not Barbara. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He made me sick last night. All of his ranting absolutely applied to jenelle,not Barbara. 

It's a very sick and fascinating dynamic.  David and Barbara are each talking about Jenelle while blaming one another.  I've never seen this before.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, MitaJo said:

She probably wishes she could send Lincoln with him too, like she sends both kids with Javi.

Jo would probably be down with it too. I want to see Javi and Jo move in together and raise the boys and Kail can run off to wherever the hell she wants. 

8 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Leah has a type. Other that TR who apparently never happened?

I wonder if she actually has a type, or is that just pretty much every dude in WV? 

1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

They give me diabetes.  Chelsea only allows that kind of stuff to be filmed.  Nothing real, nothing the least difficult or unpleasant.  

Except we just had several episodes where she was snapping at Aubree and Aubree was being too rough with the chickens. It was apparently unpleasant enough that the people were speculating the kid had actually KILLED an animal. 

From my recollection, the only thing we KNOW that Chelsea has disallowed filming for was her wedding - a pleasant event. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I wonder if she actually has a type, or is that just pretty much every dude in WV? 

She does lead with her lady parts.  And the nineties hair.  It's all the rage in Chaw Holler.  

5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Except we just had several episodes where she was snapping at Aubree and Aubree was being too rough with the chickens. It was apparently unpleasant enough that the people were speculating the kid had actually KILLED an animal. 

You are right.  Chickens can die of fright.  And I've seen a bit of Adam in Aubree from time to time.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jenelle is going to come to regret this set schedule because she is use to seeing Jace when it's convienent for her.

Truer words were never spoken.  She's trying to spin it now, but it's going to bite her in her ever-expanding nether parts.  Because whoever does not abide by the schedule is going to be in hot water.  Barb is pretty good with schedules, because she, you know, works for a living. . . .

Edited by Sprockets
posted too soon
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It's an official court order now. Before, it was Barb letting Jenelle have Jace over from time to time. 

But he still has to go to Jenelle's, right?  That little boy should NEVER EVER have to see or speak to (or be spoken to by) Jenelle ever again. 

Briana and Luis.  Oh. My. God. Those two don't hate each other.  It's worse:  they don't 'like' each other.  There are zero feelings between the two.  And that poor daughter of hers.  She doesn't know what's up or down.  Sobbing like that at a kindergarten graduation?  Wonder where she learned those emotions from?!?!??  That family blows.

Can Aubree's laugh be my ring tone?  Love!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I don't, personally, think ANY chickens died. I think people were overreacting

The way Aubree was handling those chickens troubled me.  It was the way Leah's girls handle the kittens she gets.  The kittens who end up "not making it."  

• Love 2

I think the LOL of the night for me besides the whole court ordeal was Janelle talking to the camera about how now that she can see Jace every other weekend she's going to work to get Jace's anger under control because we all know Janelle is the perfect example of calm and collected. 

Although maybe she meant she could show him an example of what not to do and what it leads to. Kind of like the convicts on scared straight when they try to help the kids. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Although maybe she meant she could show him an example of what not to do and what it leads to. Kind of like the convicts on scared straight when they try to help the kids. 

Jenelle:  LOOK AT ME!  DO YOU WANT TO GROW UP TO BE ME????

• Love 5
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Kail egging Issac on over Jo being there for his game pissed me off. "It was surprising to see your dad there, huh?" Etc, etc.

Yup, its Jo's turn to be the big bad wolf. Javi will be redeemed and be Karl's confidant, she will weep and wail to him about how meeeeeean Jo and that evil scheming Jezebel Vee are. She keeps yapping about "her kids". Honey. Those kids have fathers. Engaged fathers who love them. Count your goddamn blessings. But she doesn't. Those kids are bargaining chips for her, ways to control events and the actions of others. God, she is beyond foul.

8 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

The coven has fucked up poor nova so badly by not EVER shielding her from their lame adult drama that now she is anxiety ridden very confused child. How sad is that?

Poor Nova. The whole coven is so engaged in their self made soap opera they pay no attention to her at all, except to tell her that how she feels is wrong and how she should feel instead.

8 hours ago, Luciano said:

Devoin barely reacted when Roxanne was talking to him during graduation. Like he saw a T-Rex next to him and didn't want to make any sudden movements.

You win the thread today! That is hilarious and absolutely accurate!

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

So if Luis doesn't work, that's bad. If Luis goes to trade school to get a better job thats bad to the coven as well? Those bitches are nuts. And what difference does it make if he's there for the birth or not? The witches of Orlando would never let him be in the delivery room to cheer Briana on. 

I've never seen such a bitter bunch of harpies. Roxanne couldn't even decide why she was upset with Luis when Briana was talking about his new job. All she knows is it's time to be upset.  

Briana just can't help herself, can she? why does she even want Luis at the birth? She does nothing but snipe at him, tell him what he's doing wrong, has done wrong in the past, and will continue to do wrong. And cry. Honey. You and Luis, go see a lawyer. Draw up a custody/visitation agreement. Abide by it. Don't expect more than that. And GUARANTEED you will never make a guy want to be with you by nagging him and crying. What is she expecting from him? I don't get it. 

Roxanne being pissed off because Luis was going to school was a complete WTF moment. "Why didn't he go before?" WHAT? He's going now, you repellent old hag. Is he supposed to check with you before he does anything for the rest of  his life now? He would do well to stay away from the whole joy killing, soul sucking crew. All of them sit around talking about how other people "ought" to live their lives.

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think people were overreacting, too. Aubree is a kid. My kids are generally sweet, polite, gentle kids who wouldn't hurt flies. Being young and innocent, however, they still get carried away when it comes to small, fragile animals. They want to treat them like their stuffed animals and they're too naive to believe that something bad could actually happen to them. I have to stay right on top of them when they're handling little kittens or puppies. They get better with more practice. I think Aubree was just excited to be showing them off to the camera crew and she got careless. It happens. 

When my farm-raised mother was 6, she once killed 3 baby ducks because she was playing "baptism" in the pond. She had no idea they could actually drown. It haunts her to this day. 

Exactly. I saw Aubree bouncing one of the chickens. I think she was trying to treat it like she had seen people treat Watson - bouncing the baby on their knee. She doesn't quite get how much smaller and more fragile they are. When we first got our dog my kids were a bit too rough with it; they were just excited and learning. IF Aubree did harm the chickens - which I don't think she did - it wasn't intentional. It's like she's Rhiinne over there, killing cats. 

• Love 18

Leah: 2 yrs? Did she have amnesia? TR Dues. You lived with a man for almost a year, we're just supposed to pretend that never happened? She needs another man like she needs a hole in the head. But she's twirling her curls and getting giddy with the wine even if she's not into Rubber boy. Gotta stay in practice. And if it's supposed to be May now, why is there a green pine garland and Christmas lights wrapped around her porch railing. 

Kail: Poor unsettled Isaac. Doesn't know where he's going to be sleeping any given night. Glad Jo is finally asserting his parental rights. The conversation at the martial arts place was hard to hear, so much background noise. 

Brianna: Poor Nova, crying through her graduation ceremony. Maybe a case of stage fright. Loved the look on  Brittany's face when they were talking about Luis's trucking job - 'glad I didn't get into this mess'.

Jenelle: Trying desperately and failing to put a positive spin on it. Face it, Babs won!  Poor Jace, still has to put up with her & UBT.

Chelsea: An island of calm in the stormy sea that is TM2 life. It's so sweet to see a happy family. The Father's Day gifts were cute. Cole is more of a father to Aubree than Adumb will ever be.

• Love 18

Janelle acting like she won something made me laugh. Obviously her lawyer advised her to take the bottom of the barrel custody agreement because she knew Janelle didn't have a chance in hell of getting custody of Jace. I'm. Sure the fact that Endsley tested positive for marijuana at birth didn't help her case. David is delusional and angry. Who sees their daughter crying over her son and doesn't give him back? Um someone who actually loves Jace and wants what is, best for him! Janelle better stick to that visitation  schedule and use all the time that she's given. Secretly I hope she still only sees him when it's, convenient for her. My ex has visitation and i documented all the times he missed his weekends. He tried to go back to court for 50/50 custody so he didn't have to pay child support. The judge asked why he should get more tune when he didn't even take the kids even half the time the visitation schedule allowed which was 2 weekends a month. So Janelle  will be out of luck. 

Leah is just a bitch laughing at that guy. He was better looking than her skank ass is and he seemed nice.  No need to make fun of him on camera and act like he was beneath her. Also as everyone else mentioned.. TR Dues. 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 18

I can't stand the 'woman as default parent' stuff. It's harmful to both parties and we see exactly why here. In cases like Luis/Brianna or even Corey/Leah, it's not even considered to be an option for the guy to be the primary parent or have equal custody, so the woman is by default forced/shamed (not necessarily by the dad, but in terms of society) into being the primary parent even if she's not fit or doesn't want it, and in cases like Jo/Kailyn, it's easy for the mom to feel entitled as the main or 'real' parent regardless of how much the father actually does. It makes it easier for dads like Adam and Ryan to slip through the cracks and not seem like horrible dads as long as they show up every once in a while, and it makes it harder for good fathers like Jo to get full equal parental rights.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 19
14 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I can't stand the 'woman as default parent' stuff. It's harmful to both parties and we see exactly why here. In cases like Luis/Brianna or even Corey/Leah, it's not even considered to be an option for the guy to be the primary parent or have equal custody, so the woman is by default forced/shamed (not necessarily by the dad, but in terms of society) into being the primary parent even if she's not fit or doesn't want it, and in cases like Jo/Kailyn, it's easy for the mom to feel entitled as the main or 'real' parent regardless of how much the father actually does. It makes it easier for dads like Adam and Ryan to slip through the cracks and not seem like horrible dads as long as they show up every once in a while, and it makes it harder for good fathers like Jo to get full equal parental rights.

I agree. There are plenty of men who would excel at being primary caregivers but aren't given the opportunity OR have to fight tooth and nail for even equal consideration.

On the original Teen Mom board I commented a few times that the best thing to happen for Gary was for Amber to go to jail and he be awarded full custody of Leah- had she never been arrested etc he would've had a fight on his hands, and looking back it's OBVIOUS that Gary was always Leah's primary caregiver (and Amber is not fit and uninterested).

Not so far in our legal past unwed fathers were deemed unfit parents by default....it's awful.

• Love 10

I appreciated the MTV camera people/editors focusing on Addie handling that poor puppy so poorly during Leah's stupid phone call about going on a date. That poor dog being held by its front paws looked so uncomfortable. And then she drops it and runs up the sidewalk to talk to her mom. Where is the dog?

Jenelle - She sure changed her tune between the text messages and the debrief in the parking lot. She and David are scary and have no business taking care of children.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The way both she and David view this whole thing is so twisted. They keep talking about how Jenelle is Barb's DAUGHTER. And how she was CRYING. And when Barb saw that she should have just given up and gave her CRYING DAUGHTER what she wanted. This ain't pre-school. Jace isn't a dolly. Barb has been RAISING that kid since birth and she's doing what is right for HIM. 

I've noticed that Jenelle tries to play the crying card.  She acts like the world is supposed to stop turning if she cries.  The only time I can remember actually seeing her cry is the time in the car when she was mad at Nathan and Jace sang his rainbow song.  The rest of her alleged crying apparently takes place off camera.  And so what if she does cry? It's normal, but  I don't think she's capable of that much emotion.   Does anyone know if Jenelle has to pay child support to Barb?  I believe at one time Barb was awarded a paltry sum and Jenelle didn't pay it. 

I thought Leah's date was a real dud,  He didn't stand up to shake her hand or take his cap off at the table.  The only word that came out of his mouth that I could understand was rubber.  On the other hand, he seemed harmless and I thought Leah was equally rude by laughing at him the way she did.  I noticed that she wore the same sandals that she wore when she took Ali to the doctor.  I hate myself for knowing that, but she just can't walk in them.

I'm not especially a fan of Luis, but did his knocking up Brianna mean the coven gets to dictate where he lives and what he does for a living for the rest of his life? Poor Nova.  That should have been a fun day for her.

I have to nothing to say about Kail that hasn't already been said.  Team Jo and Vee!

The Father's Day gift for Cole was too cute and so was Aubree's paper about Cole.  Aubree and Watson are the only children on this show that I don't worry about.  That could change is Aubree ever gets into a vehicle with Adumb behind the wheel. 

Edited by Abmis
puncuation
  • Love 17
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Leah lied about not dating since her divorce with Germy. She had TR Dues living with her and the girlses before buying her new house. Jesus God Leah. We aren't stupid. 

Is it just me? Did anyone else notice that Leah looked like she was back on the pillses when she was on the phone with her friend?? The eyes...the awkward conversation...???

• Love 7

I'd love to know the context of Kail's "Jo hasn't been to any of your games" comment. For all we know, Isaac was only two games into the season or Jo is working weekends or he intended to come to a game and had some sort of emergency. As noted above, why would he even bother moving to Delaware if he didn't intend to be involved in all aspects of his son's life? What I can say with certainty is Kail is a habitual liar so I take anything she says with a huge grain of salt.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Did anyone else notice that Leah looked like she was back on the pillses when she was on the phone with her friend?

Did anyone believe she ever got clean, for more than a day at a time?  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I appreciated the MTV camera people/editors focusing on Addie handling that poor puppy so poorly during Leah's stupid phone call about going on a date. That poor dog being held by its front paws looked so uncomfortable. And then she drops it and runs up the sidewalk to talk to her mom. Where is the dog?

I would have appreciated the ASPCA being given a copy of that tape.  I would have appreciated it if someone on the crew had called Leah's attention to the mistreatment.  But most of all I would appreciate Leah not getting any more animals!!! She clearly regards them as disposable toys.  Trashy bitch.  

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Oh no.   I missed that, It must have been on while I was letting my own dogs out.  Was it that beautiful Boxer puppy?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

Dear Coven,

Nova is a very sweet little girl.  But when a five year old sobs and bites her nails through her graduation ceremony, it is a sign that you need to stop  trashing her biological father in front of her and talking about putting her unborn sister up for adoption in front of her.  

Since Briana had no intention of ever putting her baby up for adoption, she could have tortured Luis for "cheating" on her and violating the sanctity of their one night stand when Nova was out of the room.

WORD!!!  Too bad this can't actually be sent to them.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Abmis said:

I missed that, It must have been on while I was letting my own dogs out.  Was it that beautiful Boxer puppy?

I couldn't tell the breed.  I was too busy managing my palpitations.  It happened while Leah was on the phone, lying to the dialtone about not having dated for a long time.  

3 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I can't wait until Jenelle's kids are treating her just like she treats Barb. I keep getting this wonderful vision of Jenelle working at the Wal-Mart deli counter and raising 2 or 3 of her grandchildren. Rancid c***! 

Jenelle working??? You mean like a regular job?  Dude.  

Jenelle raising grandchildren???  As in parenting?  Dude.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Sprockets said:

I couldn't tell the breed.  I was too busy managing my palpitations.  It happened while Leah was on the phone, lying to the dialtone about not having dated for a long time.  

Bwahahahaha   I just love you guys!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, lasandi said:

6 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Bwahahahaha   I just love you guys!

No matter what you've heard, I'm just one person.  

IMG_6204.JPG

Edited by Sprockets
measles
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Jenelle working??? You mean like a regular job?  Dude.  

Jenelle raising grandchildren???  As in parenting?  Dude.  

"It happened while Leah was on the phone, lying to the dialtone about not having dated for a long time."

LMFAO!!!! Fucking EPIC!!!

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Abmis said:

Oh no.   I missed that, It must have been on while I was letting my own dogs out.  Was it that beautiful Boxer puppy?

Yes, it was. She was climbing on top of a rock in the yard holding on to this poor puppy. And then she jumped down while holding it then dropped it on the ground. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Yes, it was. She was climbing on top of a rock in the yard holding on to this poor puppy. And then she jumped down while holding it then dropped it on the ground. 

It sounds awful.   I'm glad I missed it.

• Love 3

Bahaha Janelle's lets take the kids to St Thomas to celebrate getting Jace just me just get rid of Kaiser & Endtable so we can have a family vacation. Why let a 5 month old baby get in the way of 2 weeks family time and the poor Roll really is disposable to them.

I think Endtable has been shoved off to her grandmother more in 9 months than my 17 year olds have. I musn't treasure my family vacations enough. #parentinggoals

• Love 20

Where to begin...

I'm tired of Kailyn guilting the baby daddies with "why are you guys trying to take my kids from me?" Seriously, they're their fathers!!! Just because you're the mother doesn't mean they deserve less. How about Jo crying "why are you keeping Isaac from me?" He has every right to have it on paper that he's got 50/50. I think you just like the extra child support.

I wanted Lincoln to knock her friends bagel from Dunkin' Donuts out of her mouth with his soccer ball. Mainly because that's my favorite breakfast and I'm craving one but that pesky thing called willpower, something these girls lack, is keeping me from eating it...500 calories. ?#hangry

I'm glad Jace doesn't have to live with UBT fulltime. Jace is so sad and seems worn out emotionally. He doesn't seem that happy at anyone's house, really. He looks checked out when people talk to him. Poor kid.

Watson is so adorable and I loved the Father's Day foot print gift. I'm soooo stealing that idea. 

Leah's date looked awkward. The best part of watching that date was wondering when Leah would notice the crumb of bread she had stuck to her bottom lip. Checking out that dudes butt revealed he likes to chew dip. She also lied about the last time she dated. D.R. Tues ring a bell? 

Leah's sister is one of those former heavy girls that looked prettier heavy, you know? She just looks too blah. Maybe if she toned down the blonde a bit and gave it a more golden tone, or something, she would look better. Plus some eyebrow makeup. Her face looks washed out and pale. 

Brianna wants Louis to get a job but when he does she finds something else to bitch about. However, I would be annoyed a bit if a man told me not to put a baby up for adoption because he wanted to be there for the baby and then was not there for he birth or to help out during the bootcamp stage when the baby wakes up every two hours to be fed, burped and changed.

He's becoming the child support dad like she thought he would be. I want to see a hands-on father, but at least he's trying to help financially - step up from devoid. But from what I read IRT Louis isn't around, period.

I wanted devoid to tell Roxanne to shut the hell up. The dude showed up for Novas graduation like he said he would and Roxanne won't shut the H-E-double hockey sticks up! She either thought she was being funny or what but gawd. Let him enjoy the evening watching his daughter. Maybe if you coven ladies didn't helicopter him while tossing verbal jabs (and sometimes physical) maybe he would want to be around more.

That's all I got for now.

• Love 9

I'm really curious to understand what Jace has seen with David that instills that kind of fear in him.  I say that because while Jace is clearly fearful, Kaiser seems to only want David when he's upset and Kaiser is around David more.  So there's a dichotomy there.  I'm wondering if Jace is scared of Jenelle but says he's scared of David instead so he doesn't upset her.  I'm sure he is scared of David to a degree, but he doesn't seem to want to interact with Jenelle at all when they're together.  I'm not a psychologist so I'm sure there's some level of projection happening, I'm just not sure his statements are more aimed at David than they are at Jenelle.  I think Jace feels like he's in a no-win situation when it comes to his mother so he says what he needs to say to keep her happy (we've seen him do that).  

It will be interesting to see Jace get older and how all of this manifests.  The thing with Jenelle is she will never see anything as her fault.  So if Jace grows up to be a knife wielding psycho then Jenelle will blame Barb for it, not that it was any of her doing.  I feel bad for Jace because he seems like a super sweet, innocent kid who has been caught up in an adult situation.  I teared up a little when Barb said she wore her wal-mart clothes so it wouldn't upset him.  He belongs with her.  Leave him alone Jenelle.

Kail's selfish response to Jo's request for custody was disappointing to watch considering how hard they've worked to get where they are and how far they've come from where they were.  I wish she would think before she reacts to things.  Jo is not Javi, Kail.  He deserves 50/50 for Isaac and if she'd stop and think about that for five minutes she would realize it will probably be better for her in the end.  The fact that he's allowing her to have the freak out, after knowing full well she was going to, and not marching forward with no regard for her feelings says a lot about him.  She needs to recognize the one decent person in her life who actually does care about her is Jo.  And he's become that despite all the ways she's pushed him away.  Jo will eventually get tired of her constant testing of his loyalty to her and stop making concessions.  

Briana's family is exhausting.  I don't know how on earth Roxanne gets through her days without a crisis.  I feel terrible for any man who has to deal with her as a mother-in-law.  She's constantly crying or upset about something.  I'm shocked, Briana didn't cry about something on this episode.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I'm really curious to understand what Jace has seen with David that instills that kind of fear in him.  I say that because while Jace is clearly fearful, Kaiser seems to only want David when he's upset and Kaiser is around David more.  So there's a dichotomy there.  I'm wondering if Jace is scared of Jenelle but says he's scared of David instead so he doesn't upset her.  I'm sure he is scared of David to a degree, but he doesn't seem to want to interact with Jenelle at all when they're together.  I'm not a psychologist so I'm sure there's some level of projection happening, I'm just not sure his statements are more aimed at David than they are at Jenelle.  I think Jace feels like he's in a no-win situation when it comes to his mother so he says what he needs to say to keep her happy (we've seen him do that).  

It will be interesting to see Jace get older and how all of this manifests.  The thing with Jenelle is she will never see anything as her fault.  So if Jace grows up to be a knife wielding psycho then Jenelle will blame Barb for it, not that it was any of her doing.  I feel bad for Jace because he seems like a super sweet, innocent kid who has been caught up in an adult situation.  I teared up a little when Barb said she wore her wal-mart clothes so it wouldn't upset him.  He belongs with her.  Leave him alone Jenelle.

Kail's selfish response to Jo's request for custody was disappointing to watch considering how hard they've worked to get where they are and how far they've come from where they were.  I wish she would think before she reacts to things.  Jo is not Javi, Kail.  He deserves 50/50 for Isaac and if she'd stop and think about that for five minutes she would realize it will probably be better for her in the end.  The fact that he's allowing her to have the freak out, after knowing full well she was going to, and not marching forward with no regard for her feelings says a lot about him.  She needs to recognize the one decent person in her life who actually does care about her is Jo.  And he's become that despite all the ways she's pushed him away.  Jo will eventually get tired of her constant testing of his loyalty to her and stop making concessions.  

Briana's family is exhausting.  I don't know how on earth Roxanne gets through her days without a crisis.  I feel terrible for any man who has to deal with her as a mother-in-law.  She's constantly crying or upset about something.  I'm shocked, Briana didn't cry about something on this episode.  

She almost cried in that scene in Lous' bedroom when he told her about the trucking school/job. Lol. She was doing her wiping eye thingy she does.

• Love 3

@CaughtOnTape I can believe Jace is absolutely afraid of David even if Kaiser is comfortabke (to a degree) around David. For one Kaiser is just a toddler and cannot "judge" David for his choices. If Jace said ONE thing David didn't like I could see David going off and scaring him, but not the violent scary that would scare a little kid like Kaiser but the subtle, threatening scarring an older child would understand. Threatening him, Barb etc. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Brianna wants Louis to get a job but when he does she finds something else to bitch about. However, I would be annoyed a bit if a man told me not to put a baby up for adoption because he wanted to be there for the baby and then was not there for he birth or to help out during the bootcamp stage when the baby wakes up every two hours to be fed, burped and changed.

He's becoming the child support dad like she thought he would be. I want to see a hands-on father, but at least he's trying to help financially - step up from devoid. But from what I read IRT Louis isn't around, period.

Yes. On one hand, Luis can't win, but on the other hand...he wasn't ever going to anyway. Regardless of Bri's true adoption-or-no-adoption motives, he was adamantly against it and then isn't even going to be there when the baby he demanded SHE raise is born?! I know that she can't demand he live with or near her, but I'd like to have seen his face if she said, "OK, you take Stella three nights a week for nighttime feedings, and I'll take her the next four to be nice. Enjoy waking up every 90 minutes for the next four weeks!"

That's why I don't get the coven. They like to bitch but either Roxanne and Bri are incompetent or just professional whiners who don't actually want the problems to be solved. As 'mean' as they seem, I'd have been a lot meaner. Great! No adoption? Then let's sit down and talk about how much you'll be putting into Stella's college fund at the beginning of every month based on our respective incomes. Let's make a list of baby items, cut it in half and I can't wait to see the stroller and diaper bag you pick out. Should we go to every pediatrician appointment together, or do you want to take the 1 month and I take the 2 month? It would either call him on his bullshit and allow the adoption to go forward, or he'd step up. If not, a few months down the road, you could easily take him to court for child support and a restricted visitation schedule until he did step up.

They'd never do that because 1) it requires forethought and discussion and 2) it doesn't allow them to keep screaming and crying.

• Love 10

@Lm2162 yeah the thing is, Briana wasn't wrong about Luis, (especially considering he has one child he isn't supporting), but wailing and ranting and waxing poetic about it isn't productive or healthy (especially in front of Nova). Briana wants to be a victim, but she's not a victim at all. Her entire lifestyle is supported by her mom and Brittany's love and support. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 6
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

@Lm2162 yeah the thing is, Briana wasn't wrong about Luis, (especially considering he has one child he isn't supporting), but wailing and ranting and waxing poetic about it isn't productive of healthy (especially in front of Nova). Briana wants to be a victim, but she's not a victim at all. Her entire lifestyle is supported by her mom and Brittany's love and support. 

Yeah, I think she really does enjoy being a victim. Otherwise why not just take him to court? I mean, she's correct that he seems to be a deadbeat dad-- you can easily take care of that problem.

• Love 12