Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Swiping and Griping

Sprockets
  • Start Topic

Where is the thread for tonight's episode?  Oh well. . . .

Leah.  Your child is abusing that puppy.  Get off the phone and be a parent.  Then you can sleep with all the random strangers you want to, no change there.  And lovely Prom Hair for that date!  You do the nineties so well.  The date: does not stand up when she arrives, is wearing stupid baseball cap, works at a company called Rubber something, likes to kill things for sport,  watches Leah shove a pint of pasta into her mouth.  No chemistry at all.  None.  

Kail.  The post office called: your ass has been given its own ZIP code.  And be grateful you have two baby daddies who want to be more involved in their sons' lives.  That is so rare.  

Jo.  You are a magnificent father.  Isaac is a lucky guy.  

Chelsea.  Aubree is feeling neglected, and is getting very chunky.  Stop pumping her for info about Adam.  She is already telling you what she thinks you want to hear.  There are things you really do need to know, and you should talk to the adults involved.  Why is your house always such a complete mess?  

Barb.  Yes, you having custody is better for Jace, but stop talking about David so much.  This really is the best outcome, except for the parts about Jenelle having any visitation whatsoever.  

Briana.  You make my brain bleed.  Stop the whining.  Just stop.  And the next time you think about plastic surgery, think about those moles on your face.  And stop talking your trash in front of Nova.  

Nova.  Why are you crying all the time?  Is it because you see the future?  

Roxanne.  What is your function?  I forgot.  Are you just the big sour spoon that stirs the pot?  

Jenelle.  Getting kind of chubby.  Your visitation will never turn to "full time."  Given your nature and history, it will turn to jail time.  David is an ignorant, controlling lout.  Your mother has raised Jace when you couldn't/wouldn't.  You should be endlessly grateful to her, but the two of you are making asses of yourselves by talking shit about her.  Dude.  Get Endtable off her back unless you want a permanent cone head child.  

Edited by Sprockets
Forgot something.
  • Love 15

Jenelle is so damn delusional! I'd be curious to know if she really understood what the custody agreement is.

Kail really pisses me off. She acts like she's doing Jo a favor by giving him time with Isaac. I don't blame Jo for asking for 50/50. When that new baby comes, she's going to be asking him to take Isaac anyway. She probably wishes she could send Lincoln with him too, like she sends both kids with Javi.

I can't stand Briana's family, but her mom is especially annoying. She's way too involved in their lives and just talks way too damn much. She made me feel sorry for Devoin at that graduation.

That had to be the most awkward first date ever, but Leah really should have given that guy another chance. He seemed nice. The cameras were probably making him nervous. I guess he was too normal for her.

• Love 18

I wish Jenelle could realize she is the only reason her mom "won" custody of Jace. She wanted to live her life a certain way and was happy to have Barb take care of Jace while she did so. How did she not realize that after an appreciable amount of time, Barb & Jace would be bonded so that Barb effectively became his mother? Your mom didn't "win" Jenelle. It was all your own doing.

It [evidence against Jenelle] must've been really bad for Jenelle to actually settle. Then again, she's not fighting for custody for Jace's sake but to stick it to Barb.

"Have a good Father's Day if we don't see you"? Sheeit, Chelsea, is the day only for Coley now?

Edited by nikita
clarity
  • Love 16

Jenelle doesn't have a story line if she's not fighting somebody for kids who she totally ignores when they are with her.  Unless she's going on a vacation or setting up another photo op, she could care less about them.  Even that new baby is being taken care of by the father.  Very self centered young lady but she wants to make herself look like a martyr whose child was ripped away from her. Looks like Nate's mother will be raising Kaiser.

• Love 11

Quote of the Night - Karl. "Well, I'll need the D first..." Mmmhmm.

Leah sure has a "type," doesn't she?

Watson is such an animated, joyful little guy. What a smile! And what a lovely round head! Contrast that with Endtable's rather dull expression and in one fleeting shot, a very evident conehead. It seems to be worse on the left side. She doesn't look healthy. 

Briana...you are such a black hole of suck.

Speaking of suck - Juhnelle. She is the worst. Just a vile being.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

I think Jace was hoping to hear that he never had to see Jenelle (or Dave) ever again.  Poor kid.  Is this agreement any different than the last?  Jenelle still gets to see him so what's the difference?

It's an official court order now. Before, it was Barb letting Jenelle have Jace over from time to time. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

I think Jace was hoping to hear that he never had to see Jenelle (or Dave) ever again.  Poor kid.  Is this agreement any different than the last?  Jenelle still gets to see him so what's the difference?

There was no legal agreement before. Jenelle had no legal right to visitation with Jace. Now, she's entitled to every other weekend.

• Love 1

God, Briana makes me depressed. She's always so sad-sack-y (that's a word now); I can't imagine why she can't find a man. She's a ball of fun!

Leah has a type; that's for sure. She's an awful date. 

Chelsea, meh. 

Jenelle - that delusional, dead-eyed, entitled bitch should be bowing down to her mom. Can't believe UBT talks so badly about Barb. Dude, you THREW YOUR EX OUT OF A CAR. 

Karl - shut up, cow. 

Edited by what
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

MTV is airing "The Challenge" even though my guide shows "Being Nathan".

The guide on my cable box in my room reads the Challenge. The guide on my cable box in my living room reads Nathan's special at 11 p.m.  

4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Leah lied about not dating since her divorce with Germy. She had TR Dues living with her and the girlses before buying her new house. Jesus God Leah. We aren't stupid. 

Technically, she wasn't dating. She was hoping and pretending to be engaged. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
Just now, GreatKazu said:

The guide on my cable box in my room reads the Challenge. The guide on my cable box in my living room reads Nathan's special at 11 p.m.  

Maybe Jenelle raised hell and MTV decided not to air it? I wonder if she has that much power. 

2 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Kudos to Barb for knowing to wear her work clothes so as not to upset Jace about court. That goes to show there is a lot of worry on the part of that little boy. He is worrying about adult business that affects him. He should be worrying about a spelling test at school, not the drama Jenelle stirs up.

Well you know she has probably been talking about it nonstop to him and Jace was worried Barb was going to be taken away from him

• Love 6

God. Jennelle is such a waste of human space. She is just pathetic and I'm waiting for the day UBT leaves her high and dry with another lost child on her hands. Bitch, your mom took your child when you said you couldn't (wouldn't) take care of him and essentially partying and getting high was a higher priority. Barb isn't perfect, but she cares for Jace and he'd be lost in the system if it wasn't for her. That's something Janelle and UBT conveniently forget. Everytime I see her on TV, I have to resist the urge to tweet "LOSER" @ her. 

No words for the other girls. Same stuff, different episode. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Well you know she has probably been talking about it nonstop to him and Jace was worried Barb was going to be taken away from him

It was likely brought up in therapy when Jace would talk about not wanting to be over there. 

37 minutes ago, druzy said:

Maybe Jenelle raised hell and MTV decided not to air it? I wonder if she has that much power. 

lol 

• Love 3

I don't understand why Kail was freaking out over 50/50 when that's basically the arrangement they have now. Oh, that's right, it's because she's a total bitch and can't stand not having control.

Briana and Luis, same shit, different day.

Jenelle and Dave? Fuck you a million times. Jace's therapist thinks he should be with Barb. The Judge thinks Jace should be with Barb, and JACE wants to be with Barb. Their opinions matter more than your loser boyfriend's.

Chelsea, we get it, hon. Adam's a douche and Cole-eeeeee is perfect. Find a new narrative because you're just coasting at this point. 

• Love 22

People keep saying Leah has a "type." I haven't seen the episode yet so I'm guessing he speaks slowly and with a slurred accent? Maybe has a chin-beard to cover up his lack of an actual chin? And a hat with the "WV" logo on it? One or more articles of camouflage?

I say this not because of my extensive watching of TM2, but because I lived in Elkview for several years, and let me tell you, there's not much else out there.

• Love 9

Some of us called it that Jo would get shitted on by Kail if he ever brought up the issue. Not that he shouldn't ever bring it up, but the Hulk can't tolerate hearing anything that may be taken out of her control. 

Kail's ass looks so damn nasty no matter what side you look at it. It is all jiggly as she walks. 

I can't take hearing Roxanne bitching about Luis and his schooling.  I know in real time he is not there for the baby, but going by the timeline, Luis is trying to get a job by going to school. Give the dude a chance. I just can't with hearing Roxanne and her saying "ax".

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Some of us called it that Jo would get shitted on by Kail if he ever brought up the issue. Not that he shouldn't ever bring it up, but the Hulk can't tolerate hearing anything that may be taken out of her control. 

Kail's ass looks so damn nasty no matter what side you look at it. It is all jiggly as she walks. 

I can't take hearing Roxanne bitching about Luis and his schooling.  I know in real time he is not there for the baby, but going by the timeline, Luis is trying to get a job by going to school. Give the dude a chance. I just can't with hearing Roxanne and her saying "axe".

And of course she had a comment alluding to blaming Vee

OF FUCKING COURSE. 

• Love 21

Wonky editing again. At the soccer game Karl's hair went from being in a pony tail to being down. 

Was Leah at the same restaurant where she and Jeremy had dinner that one time? lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Linny said:

David and Jenelle are so delusional, blaming everything on Barb. Guess what, dipshits, it was the judge who ruled in Barb's favor, and that wouldn't have happened if Jenelle had presented a strong case.

They said Jenelle and Barbara settled it.  The judge would have signed it, but s/he didn't make a ruling.

Also, it finally hit me:  When UBT talks, he sounds like Will Farrell doing George W. Bush.  Listen to when they're talking outside the courthouse, when he says, "That's why I hate her so fucking much." 

• Love 8

Kailyn is delusional.

Jenelle is delusional.

Both those bitches are so extra. 

I loved that everything Kailyn said as a reason why Jo shouldn't file for 50/50 was SOMETHING SHE HAS ALREADY DONE.

Jenelle wasn't nearly upset enough to have really wanted Jace. She was upset because she lost. She doesn't really want Jace.  What part of "Permanent Custody" is not clear to her?

• Love 19
3 hours ago, pheebs said:

Quote of the Night - Karl. "Well, I'll need the D first..." Mmmhmm.

Leah sure has a "type," doesn't she?

Watson is such an animated, joyful little guy. What a smile! And what a lovely round head! Contrast that with Endtable's rather dull expression and in one fleeting shot, a very evident conehead. It seems to be worse on the left side. She doesn't look healthy. 

Briana...you are such a black hole of suck.

Speaking of suck - Juhnelle. She is the worst. Just a vile being.

What a relief! I thought it was only my mind in the gutter ;) 

• Love 2

So if Luis doesn't work, that's bad. If Luis goes to trade school to get a better job thats bad to the coven as well? Those bitches are nuts. And what difference does it make if he's there for the birth or not? The witches of Orlando would never let him be in the delivery room to cheer Briana on. 

I've never seen such a bitter bunch of harpies. Roxanne couldn't even decide why she was upset with Luis when Briana was talking about his new job. All she knows is it's time to be upset.  

• Love 24
6 hours ago, monagatuna said:

People keep saying Leah has a "type." I haven't seen the episode yet so I'm guessing he speaks slowly and with a slurred accent? Maybe has a chin-beard to cover up his lack of an actual chin? And a hat with the "WV" logo on it? One or more articles of camouflage?

I say this not because of my extensive watching of TM2, but because I lived in Elkview for several years, and let me tell you, there's not much else out there.

Don't forget the Confederate flag and misspelled racist tweets!

• Love 1

Re Leah and her date- I thought it was just the most ridiculous. Like you know they had to have texted/spoken (?)chatted to even agree to meet. And she suddenly seems to remember she should make conversation with him and maybe ask him where he works?

Even if there wasn't chemistry or whatever I thought she was so rude to be giggling to the producer about how she didn't like him.  Were we supposed to think it was her glass of wine that made her giddy? I just don' t get it.

It just seemed so not real.There was barely any convo at all. And yes I think it was the same place that she went to with Jeremy. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Linny said:

Aubree and Cole are the sweetest. You could tell it meant a lot to him that she filled out that Father's Day questionnaire about him. The footprints that Chelsea did with Watson and Aubree was totally adorable, too.

They give me diabetes.  Chelsea only allows that kind of stuff to be filmed.  Nothing real, nothing the least difficult or unpleasant.  

8 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Did Kail ever verbalize why Jo shouldn't have more time with his son? Or is it just "because ".

It seemed to me she felt blindsided by the legal action, and she felt he already had 50/50.  She cant understand that this isn't about her.  

27 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Don't forget the Confederate flag and misspelled racist tweets!

And a big old plug of chawin' tobacco under his lip.  Yee-ha!  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The way his face darkened confirms my belief that really bad shit goes on over there. 

I hope someone gets to the bottom of this, fast.  If Jace really isn't safe with Jenelle and UBT, then the Roll and Endtable aren't safe, either.  This is serious.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

The coven has fucked up poor nova so badly by not EVER shielding her from their lame adult drama that now she is anxiety ridden very confused child. How sad is that?

It's getting really hard to watch this series.  

Nearly all of these children are abused in some form. Jace and Kaiser - physical and psychological abuse; Ensley - neglect and now has untreated skull deformity; Ali - medical neglect; Sophia hears her grandmother say she wants to kill herself and is one photo session away from a John Hanson voiceover; Nova overhears adult conversations, manipulative ones that use adoption as some sort of threat to get the man to stay; Isaac has to be tired of his mother's shit at this point too...

• Love 21
18 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

It's getting really hard to watch this series.  

You are right.  Who knows what the camera and production crew sees.  Just keep hiding behind the "we are not mandated reporters" excuse, guys.  Are you decent human beings???

• Love 11