Type keyword(s) to search

9-1-1 Series Anticipation

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

I hate that this show is so vague at the moment, but it also sounds like it's going to be a great show. I love that Angela Bassett is starring it I've loved her as an actress for a while now and it's awesome that she is one of the leads. Apparently it's going to be similar to ER which I love and Angela was in the last season of that so..it's also a 13 episode show. I wish we knew what kind of character she's going to play, but that's being kept under wraps, the show is supposedly going to be airing midseason. 

• Love 1

I cannot wait for this show. I love emergency/hospital shows but nothing has come close to a show like ER, which was my all time favorite. Ever since I saw the previews I am hooked. I really hope it is decent. I also like we’re also seeing the dispatcher too, its a perspective I dont know if they’ve actually given a role to before. 

21 minutes ago, SnoGirl said:

I cannot wait for this show. I love emergency/hospital shows but nothing has come close to a show like ER, which was my all time favorite. Ever since I saw the previews I am hooked. I really hope it is decent. I also like we’re also seeing the dispatcher too, its a perspective I dont know if they’ve actually given a role to before. 

count me in to with ER being the best medical drama ever! I can't wait for this show especially with Angela starring in it. 

• Love 1

FROM IMDB:  Explores the high-pressure experiences of police, paramedics, and firefighters who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. They must try to balance saving people with solving problems in their own lives.

I read the IMDB synopsis (above) and concluded this show sounds like a remake of Third Watch.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 2