Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Baby Brain

SuzWhat

My dream is that Monroe turns out to be *exactly* like her dad without the raging narcissism. If that little girl speaks her mind, puts Jeff in his place, and calls him on his bullshit on a regular, I think Jeff's going to have it bad. Just imagine him with a cutting, smart-assed, foul-mouthed teen who calls him fat, makes fun of his plastic surgery and drops crumbs just to watch him go all OCD. I think that he's going to get the benefit of the mother curse "I hope you have one just like you..."

• Love 5

It is so hard to see the episodes where Monroe is obviously in pain and crying, so it makes me happy to know Jeff posts pics all the time on his social media and recently there was one of her toddling around, she's very pretty with a lovely head of light brown hair.     Being able to check in on them in real time helps put things in perspective.          Jeff and Monroe seem fine--they don't include pics of Gage much but hopefully he's settled in.

I also think it helps to remember Jeff is a producer of the show and he probably has a lot of say over what is shown or not and that some "drama" real or not makes for good reality TV. 

I wish they'd move their offices to that guest house where Jeff stashed all the baby stuff he bought--where they'd be adjacent to home but their home would just be their home--not the business as well.   Seems like a couple of seasons ago, I recall Jeff wanted to re-do that block of apartments he owns to be a business complex--like one would be a conference room, a show room, offices....but it doesn't seem like that ever went anywhere.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is there a thread for last night's episode?

1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Apparently not.  I was looking for it too.  Can we start our own?  

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes you can. I've had to before when I was watching a series and nobody posted threads. Go for it. 

45 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Please start one.  I have a lot to say. lol 

It's really not that difficult ... check it out.  ;-)